You guys calling non-pedo’s pedos, is going to normalize it, and also make people comfortable with the word...

You guys calling non-pedo’s pedos, is going to normalize it, and also make people comfortable with the word, their won’t be a stigma attached.

> Just letting you know the Jews are jewing you

Attached: 788197A1-81DB-4480-96C8-FCCEDC03BAD5.gif (400x206, 3.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lhKSgNQ9fXA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But what if we're not, and you're jewing yourself, but actually we are acting like we're not, but we really are not?

Claims of pedo rings outside of some rare cases are unfounded and defamatory in nature (a CRIMINAL ACT) Think carefully here people.

>implying thats not the end goal
Somebody is a newfag.

Among democrats, yes. Being against pedophilia is very alt-right, don't you think?

>Don't call the pedos, Pedos! It's criminal!
If you have a reason to believe it, like pedo jokes or a pedo video, then it's a defense in civil court.
It's not a criminal act... you mean it's actionable in a civil court.

Attached: Am I retarded.gif (240x180, 2M)

'Sup fellow paedophiles.

You are entirely correct. The boy who cried wolf.

>pol hates leftist and the tactics they use
>starts using the same tactics
>we ain't hypocrites user!

pedo hate goes beyond politics. It's primal.

We shouldn’t use effective tactics if our enemies use the same ones.

>call out people who joke about pedophilia to normalize
>hurr you're just normalizing it!

Attached: TSTBaQ7.jpg (1462x2046, 98K)

This. But Jow Forums is all 70IQ useful idiots dancing like puppets for the kikes now.
Go ahead and attack jokes further degrading free speech cause muh turnabout.

Making the other side play by the rules they themselves created is not hypocritical. Hopefully they'll get enough of their own medicine and we can drop this outrage farce altogether.

Not if you claim to stand for more than that you filthy little kike rat.

You are stupid. You are just helping them advance their anti free speech agenda.
You are just making the list of things you cant say bigger while actual pedophiles are losing nothing.
I hate you for being so dumb.

Jow Forums has one of those fluid identities Maybe you shouldn't make assumptions on what the anonymous users are.

>typical jew
FPBP

You claim to be better than the left and are now acting just like them and shaming anyone who doesn't fall inline with herd thinking.

Geez guys? All these paranoid conservatives are making a big deal about some kids being raped. Its just jokes guys, it doesnt really happen. Seriously, I was in Hollywood and nobody dindu nuffin that I saw. Lets focus our attention on important things like ending the patriarchy, in peaching drumpf, and making sure Jazz gets that vile penis of his replaced with a gaping wound.

Pipul in action.

>tfw 9 of 10 posts in this thread are made by newfags and shills

Attached: 1528968251636.gif (500x206, 1.15M)

When that happens it will be quite easy to convince any sane person that those degenerates need to die. No discussions, no debates, just culling.

There is no value in being principled against an unprincipled enemy.

Jewry is unstoppable.

Jow Forums is reasonably leftist now. Not the tumblr kind, more like the militant communist variety. But that doesn't matter, because both wings are equally broken.

That’s the final plan. We are Jow Forums after all. How did you find out?

>You are stupid. You are just helping them advance their anti free speech agenda.
To stop Anonymous users, you'd have to either doxx everyone or ban everything. Otherwise they'll adopt new identities to fuck with the left.

One of the big reasons why we're all in this shit stage is because identity politics in the age of social media and populism puts the power into the hands of shitposters, those who know how to manipulate people with memes.

How do low IQ people like you even manage to type?

What evidence is there that these figures arent guilty?

What evidence that they are?

I notice how the conversation in these threads is "AYYY youre just becoming the left!" and "No its YOU GUYS who will make pedo-shit normal!". Do not fall for it, just continue redpilling normies hourly. We know who we are inside and we true Jow Forums-tards know in out hearts and minds: We could NEVER be as vile as the left has been.

They really should not have opened pandoa's box, huh?

You are no better than any like or bloated impotent numale raging on twitter now.
And you don't even have a clear enemy in this case. Rick and Morty isn't even leftist.
You are just degrading yourself for nothing and everyone besides the shills dragging your low IQ ass along and the other /ptg/ redditors like you can see it.

Im not trying to shut anything down I actually support free speech. In just letting them know the are dumb clowns.

Have you asked them if they happen to identify with the left? We don't know their names, ages, class, ethnicity. Some of them have flags, which doesn't help much. What we do know is that they act and talk like SJWs, so theres no reason to not accept them as SJWs.

You can always spot a kike by the staleness of his meme and nobodies falling for your shilling. Fuck off

Remain calm, I am a european intellectual , everything is fine. Just look at how amazing europe has become because we chose a measured and principled approach to thwarting are owners. Do no fall into their trap. If you kill your enemies, they win.

he's right. op's compromised. (((they))) make pedo jokes, we report them; seems too nigger-tier.
Gunn was mainstream; tha's why he got fired. Rest of the players work in far-left media. All /pol doing now is whisper amidst their screeches in their echo chamber.
Fuck the left. They are a lost cause. No point winning over them. They don't matter.
Collect pedo evidence and drop them onto more neutral media, along with their more recognisable sponsors. Let the general public arrive at the conclusion on their own. This way they are not being manipulated by a bunch of racist nazis.

You are a newfag redditor from rthedonald. And the fact you want to claim Jow Forums as your heart is topsad.
Cant wait until school starts so these summer kids leave.

>d-don't play by their tactics goy
>if you fight your enemies, you lose
fuck off peterstein

>You are no better than any like or bloated impotent numale raging on twitter now.
Aside from having basic morals, which is the main point. Your rhetoric is weak.
>Rick and Morty isn't even leftist
But the creators are, and they are possible pedos based on the beyond fucked content that has come to light. Pedos left or right need flushed out. FOR THE CHILDREN.

I know, right? Just leave minor attracted persons alone. Children can be sexual with adults. They are just jokes!

I was always against the methods more than any "sides" if you act like a kike you should hang like one.

All this whole incident has taught not miss is that "a lot of comedians make pedo jokes" and that "the only people who have a problem with it are the segment of the alt right dumb enough to also believe in stuff like black magic"

I think what is being lost in all this is how funny the james gunn holocaust jokes were

>believing you can normalize pedophelia

Thanks for falling into our trap.

Attached: 67D086F2-41AB-4793-B84E-9143CB15B853.png (1280x853, 19K)

They all think they have basic morals and you don't. You are exactly the same as them in almost every way.
Numbers confirm they are just jokes
youtu.be/lhKSgNQ9fXA

OP knows what's up

>Cause using their own tactics is the only way to win

>redditor
>kike
>exactly like them
I admire the effort but trying to paint folks as just like the leftist kikes is as transparent to anyone with a brain that what you true redditors are doing. Its not working is it? Feeling like youre stemming the tide? How quaint.

TurboSatan quads confirmed. Streets will be filled with hollyjew blood and foreskins. And no one will care.

found the pedo

Its a meme. Do this and then this happens. Saying (you) don't like it is worth a shit. People know now how to do this and why to do it. Its not something you can argue with.

They are much worse than even pedos but you have a point there, shillo. Normies like yourself will see it this way. This whole thing is a psyop.

>1776
What Kek means with this??

Rule #4 simply

Fuck off Trudeau. Dont you have some vibrant anti-hate speeching to do or something?

What's up Jow Forumsthe_donald and why are you so cranky today? karma low?

Good one. Someone get this leaf a brick, cause this train has no breaks.

>being disgusted by baby rape jokes is just tactics
Fuck you leaf. No seriously, no apology. Just go fucking fuck yourself you fucking fuck.

Attached: Ivan Karamazov.jpg (556x760, 77K)

I'll be waiting at the station burger, you can pick up your trainwreck of a boyfriend as you're passing thru.

>You are no better than any like or bloated impotent numale raging on twitter now.
Wrong. The Leftist uses these tactics because it reflects they're psyche. I only support them because they're effective against that psyche. My rationality isn't tainted by their insanity.

Seriously, get help man. If you think Roiland and Harmond should just get a pass because muh-alt-right-russian-bot-trolls, you're just too far gone. I'll pray for you, user.

Now now, dont let your substitute drama teacher catch you making faggot jokes without a loicense.