Canucks lie and paint shooter as "mentally ill"

Wake the fuck up

Attached: W3k7TJrYp5eTc_t-gxMP1OOf4smbNZEjrKTOWz4i760.png (522x767, 230K)

>Laura Loomer

Only people that look Asian can represent my country.

Also its a moot point. Crazy is irrelevant.

>Laura Loomer

Hijack this narrative to point out all the genetic defects of Arabs from consanguity

>mentally ill
>cant operate weaponry

they're not downies hahahaha

Inbreeding causes mental issues.
Our muslims are peaceful and not an issue.

Who cares. Let that country burn

Shooting people isn't that hard. Killing them is, especially with handguns since those can be survived as long as there's no CNS/vitals hits.

Besides, we had a guy with an IQ of 60 kill like 30 people a few years back.

Where's the evidence that he was a devout muslim who was attending saudi funded/aligned mosques?

He was a 29 year old grocery worker who was about to get his hours reduced. That's basically the motivation for 90+ percent of random white killers.

Not that hard to hit people in a crowded restaurant -- if you miss the target you'll probably hit somebody else.

Anyway, Laura can keep digging. I'm sure the MSM is happy to let this one go down the memory hole.

>white guy shoots up someplace
>lone wolf false flag crisis actors mentally unhinged we'll never know why SHALL NOT
>muslim shoots up someplace
>this is proof that all muslims are evil monsters and we must defeat the sandnog menace now

Attached: americans.jpg (640x380, 25K)

They are correct, Islam is the mental illness.

Yes, and?

That was with an AR tho right? And it was in a small cafe with people herded like a pack of sheep.

In fairness all people with jewish religions are mentally ill and easily manipulated.

>3 muslim men throw acid in a 3 year olds face.
I am willing to believe that mental illness is more common among them but I am not willing to believe they are equal.

Loomer needs to get off her fat jew ass and go watch an IDPA or IPSC match.

Yes, there's a Victoria Police training video about it on liveleak, people were packed shoulder to shoulder with congested exit points. Most of the people that got shot didn't even have the ability to stand up, they were just shot in the head and fell off of their chairs. Gruesome stuff.

You can train the proper duck walk at home. Feet out, knees slightly bent, hands at 90 degrees.

There's nothing wrong with this

shooting reminds me a lot of this hitman

Attached: florida airport.png (1280x720, 942K)

How in the fuck is this dumb bitch still unbanned?

>We aren't talking about an AR-15
What, she thinks evil black rifles have autoaim too?

white guys that shoots up places are not part of a terrorist organization.

if you don't acknowledge that certain attacks are part of a specific ideology and organization you will never get rid of them.

whe had our dose of terrorism in italy and we didn't got rid of it by saying "oh no this has nothing to do with terrorism they are just mentally ill people!" "oh we can't say that is terrorism YET i know i bomb exploded and this terrorist group said it was them but we can't be sure!"

Attached: 1469471399626.jpg (530x407, 31K)

I mean Muslims are mentally ill by default; but this chick is still full of shit.

Dude fired his handgun one handed, didn't use a proper isosceles or weaver stance, and hit 14 people but only killed 2.

Its not like he was pulling Mozambique drills.

Attached: Operator Laurie.gif (300x170, 1.88M)

>didn't use a proper isosceles or weaver stance, and hit 14
This, training from what? Video games and movies?

How does a mentally ill Arab get a gun? He can't get one legally. How is he finding a random nigger to buy one off of without going to jail from randomly asking around and being reported? Clearly his Arab friends got him the gun. Clearly he isn't mentally ill. Clearly he shouldn't have been in the country in the first place.

paki*

muslims are the foot soldiers of white genocide. Kill the generals and the soldiers are worthless.