Protect Rick and Morty from SJW

Some shills and idiots want to turn the right into a laughing stock by trying to cancel Rick and Morty. They are currently doing cyber attacks on their advertisers.
We need to show out support for Rick and Morty by calling in our support for Cartoon Network and Rick and Morty. A list of their advertisers to follow.
They fags want to ruin everything and pin the blame on white people and conservatives. Help put an end to this retarded purity spiral.

Attached: pickle-rick-morty-season-3-episode.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

att.com/contactus/index.html
optimum.net/support
cox.com/residential/contactus.html
spectrum.com/contact-us.html
corporate.comcast.com/press/media-contacts
cartoonnetwork.com/feedback/index.html
adultswim.com/footer/contact/
cu1.pepsico.com/fritolay
cu.pepsico.com/pepsi
pizzahut.com/index.php#/contactus
online2.statefarm.com/forms/sf/commentsOrQuestions.xhtml
bk.com/contact-us
youtube.com/watch?v=GHgXEg8_8Zc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A partial list of companies that currently carry Adult Swim, on cable or streaming

AT&T
att.com/contactus/index.html

Optimum
optimum.net/support

Cox
cox.com/residential/contactus.html

Spectrum / Time Warner Cable
spectrum.com/contact-us.html

Comcast
corporate.comcast.com/press/media-contacts

Cartoon Network/AS itself
cartoonnetwork.com/feedback/index.html
adultswim.com/footer/contact/

ADVERTISERS that currently spend money on Adult Swim / Cartoon Network (partial list)

Cheetos (Frito-Lay, Pepsi)
cu1.pepsico.com/fritolay
cu.pepsico.com/pepsi

Pizza Hut
pizzahut.com/index.php#/contactus

State Farm
online2.statefarm.com/forms/sf/commentsOrQuestions.xhtml

Burger King
bk.com/contact-us

Boycott. And let them know we don't like Pedophiles.

youtube.com/watch?v=GHgXEg8_8Zc

Wubalubadub dub

Attached: pickle rick2.png (605x800, 204K)

Where do you think you are right now?

Fuck of back to rthedonald summerbab

I'll just leave this here.

His face is one of disgust. Try harder to spin things out of context you CNN tier kike.

If you like Rick and Morty that much you're honestly part of the problem. Show is garbage since last season and needs to die anyway. This is about punishing pedos.

>protect rape culture
>blame the victims
Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

>looks like a stereotypical pedo
>constantly makes "jokes" about fucking kids, that have no punchline or comedic value
>countersignals people attempting to expose pedos

i don't know if he's guilty *beyond reasonable doubt* but this isn't a court of law. he's a cunt and I want him to suffer

Attached: pedoface.jpg (1200x675, 99K)

So you admit you are a refugee from reddi?

I want this to keep going so these retarded leftists get a good taste of their own medicine. I know ultimately most of them will not understand, it's just funny watching these so called irreverent post modernists squirm over the free market having a say on the existence of their favorite entertainment. To be fair, you have to have a really high IQ to understand the irony of the situation.

Attached: xavierrenegadeangelchad.jpg (1402x736, 239K)

So what you're saying is, all Rick and Morty fans are lobsters?

Fuck them. Revenge for all the right wing people who have been persecuted.

Or, do nothing, watch the lefties cannibalize two of their own. Gain thousands of converts when the show gets shut down, a la gamergate. All for the price of a mildly entertaining animated show that was already going down the tubes. The choice seems obvious.

You half fucks are such idiots. Harmon is /our/guy you idiots. How has no one mentioned the Israel skit where he goes off when "drunk". There is also another dog wag to Jow Forums in season 1 or 2 you fucking retards. God I hate posting here.

>Free market
>Harrassing advertisers and crying to senators to block mergers
Stupid idiot.

Fuck you. We have taken the “high ground” long enough. (((They))) have been winning for the past 40 years. We have to use their tactics against them. What has sitting around and pointing out their hypocrisy done? If they want a witch hunt, we’ll give them a witch hunt.

That is literally the free market, faggot.

>since last season
This show was always a steaming pile of hepatitis infested faggot shit.

>support Dan Harmon
No thanks

Everyone is gonna know it was Jow Forums and the alt right who got their shows taken away.
A mini gamergate is happening with oldfags being disgusted by what nu/pol/ is doing.
You are losing people.

To be fair, you have to be a pedophile to understand the baby raping skit. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of the Talmud most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Dan’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from The Talmud, for instance. The goyim don’t understand this stuff; they don’t have the talmudic understanding to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something DEEP about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike the baby raping skit truly ARE goyim- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Dan’s existential catchphrase "I WANNA FUCK BABIES," which itself is a cryptic reference to Talmudic sacrifices. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated goyim scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What goyim.. how I pity them.

dance monkeys, dance!

I saw a clip where he goes off to a crowd "29% of America are literal Nazis!" Not even being a Nazi is enough to he a nazi with this faggot.
Ironoucally love the show though.

not your personal army, faggot
go to fucking reddit if you cucklords want to save that shitty Futurama ripoff.

Fuck off rabbi we're using your sjw tricks against you. Your concern shilling is blatantly obvious

The laughing stock is everyone who likes this idiotic show.

And the tales from the Citadel episode was redpilled as fuck.
Probably why shills are trying to destroy him now.

>You are losing people.
Good, this place is overstuffed with retarded niggerfaggots such as yourself. I hope you're one of these people we are losing.

Sorry Pickle Rick fan nigger faggot - your silly little cartoon is doomed. Eye for an eye bitch. If the SJWs want to call a truce and end this whole cycle of retard madness - then FINE. Good luck with that.

Attached: dan baby fucker harmon.jpg (791x807, 131K)

>sell out to pedos because I like a show
No. I will never watch that shit ever again. Giving these people a pass is turning a blind eye and I refuse to do that.

Attached: 1500648501356.jpg (657x527, 69K)

>trying to psy-op Jow Forums to protect your gay pedo cartoon
lmao the absolute state of reddit

don't forget
>is a kike

Who gives a fuck what other people think? Fuck them, and fuck you too.

You are the kike newfag using pilpul and trying to act like your are part of Jow Forums.
Anyone who identifies themselves with an anonymous image board should be shot. That and sjwing purity spiraling are two things this site has historically been most against.
Anyone saying "we" and talking about using the enemies tactics in battle is an underage newfag redditor or a shill pure and simple.

Yep, I was right. Jow Forums is 50% a Pedophile SUPPORTIVE board. Fuck this shit.

>This is about punishing pedos
And how is Harmon a pedophile, exactly?

RICK AND MORTY IS FOR FUCKING FAGGOTS. DIE OP YOU FUCKING CAKE-BOY QUEERMO FAGTARD. SUCK MY DICK YOU GAYWAD!

>Anyone who identifies themselves with an anonymous image board should be shot
then i guess we have nothing to worry about :^)

>You are losing people.
Please God let these people leave
I am sick of you redditor faggots destroying every last modicum of quality Jow Forums had before the election.

wtf is this gay ass shit? kill yourself, nigger.

>Jow Forums and the alt right

You have to go back

Attached: 1532464885925.png (626x1160, 286K)

Fuck off with that normie shit, you're not welcome here fuck rick and morty. I hate child fuckers.

You're so triggered by this. You've been making these threads every day since the scandal. I recommend everyone do the opposite of what OP says, lil fag doesn't want his manchild cartoon cancelled.

lmfao thanks for the list

>How has no one mentioned the Israel skit where he goes off when "drunk".
Plenty of leftists don't like Israel either. Especially all the muslims who are pretending to be liberal after realizing the leftists want to suck their cocks.

Literally, all the fucking Beta Manchildren I saw on Twitter, supporting Rick & Morty, supporting James Gunn....ALL of them looked like Pedos themselves. Actually scary shit.

What exactly is Jow Forums's problem with Rick and Morty? I've never seen any kind of politics involved in any episode of the show, how is it a liberal/left show? Why are you trying to shut it down?

>We can’t use the rules of the Left against them! If the we win, we lose!
You must be some r_td faggot who wants “principled conservatism” to rule forever. Cuckservatism hasn’t worked thus far.

fuck off, boomer.

It’s basically Plebbit: The Show.

Fuck off.
It's degenerate shit linked to pedo.

Pull the plug on this perverted garbage.

kek

SLUBADUB WUB LUB
I'M PICLE RIG xD LMAO

Attached: 1507952752621.gif (200x298, 12K)

This
Dude stfu you are gay as fuck if you can't see how dumb and gay this fucking show is. Have you ever even seen the trailer that got it started? *You gotta suck my balls Morty* *Ok Rick*

Dude you are gay as fuck and probably like sucking dick.

holy fuck it is retards against retards at this point

Hey rick, buuuurrrppp, if a kid consents is it pedophilia? Heu heu heu wubba lub burrrrppp
>my high iq

>I LIKE KEK AND MORTY, GUYS
Back to Plebbit, underage boy

I like the idea of *ironically* using the left's own tactics against them and watching them eat their own, this is very Jow Forums. But posters who are unironically doing this because they believe people need to be punished for pedo jokes are obviously outsiders who don't represent the core userbase of Jow Forums. This is a fact.

Pedo mods banning and deleting threads, shill posts everywhere.

So cancel a show and end careers because the show reminds you too much of a rival online community? That's pretty petty.

This. I just want to see the entertainment industry go down in flames so the kikes lose billions, what's wrong with that?

U mad bro?

I've never seen it. I just hate Hollywood kikes.

This. I only ironically want pedos to face justice.
You have too have a big brain and a very high iq to understand this simple mix up.

Attached: 1506024896740.png (1024x1012, 526K)

>STORY USING OUR TACTICS AGAINST US
This ain't an ethics contest take that shit to reddit

No faggot, you AIDs bro?

It's a retarded show for fedorafags and basedgoy mouthbreathers, not remotely well written or funny, so it's a cancer that should be removed for the sake of the greater good. Terrible fucking show, I forced myself to watch the first season, holy shit, that was painful to do. Let it burn.

this is some kind of clever reverse psychology right here

No, cancel the show because it will piss of the leftists who make up 75% of the fanbase.

Slide thread. Fuck bugmen and bug entertainment.

Ask on their facebook page why they advertise on a show for pedophiles?
Say you feel unsafe bringing your kings to pizza hut if they are trying to attract these people

I really just want the show to be canceled for the salt and shitposts desu.

GET THIS TO THE NORMIES ON TWITTER

Attached: daryl-2.png (1550x1598, 846K)

As if loosing rick and morty fans is a bad thing

Attached: 1666D6CB-E38F-4C75-9610-17AD2F1C1ED4.jpg (300x223, 39K)

the next time somebody mentions rick and morty I'm going to go on a killing spree

Attached: 1503111679358.png (144x192, 1K)

I don't know if I've ever seen more people missing the joke at the same time before.

>I just wanna le troll reddit
You are reddit fag you are just mad they banned your incel general.

There's plenty of gut-renchingly terrible tv out there. What is it about this particular show that's lead you to hold such a grudge against it? Why not try to shut down every show you didn't enjoy?

RICK
AND
MORTY

It's just a stupid cartoon the creator is a pedophile he deserves to be fired Roseanne got fired for a "racist joke" and that's less serious than supporting pedophiles.

Because it's the gayest show with the gayest fans, no question.
I don't give two fucks about what the faggots tweeted, I just want to destroy something that plebbit loves.

STOP

Attached: delet this.png (471x449, 382K)

That also seems pretty petty.

Epstein had 14 personal numbers to reach Trump through.
The girl who accused Trump of ramping her with Epstein when she was 12 has gone silent due to death threats.
The world can see that you do not care about pedos, that the alt right are pedos from a hive of pedos. There's pedo shit all over this site, your home base.

Please die.

>why are you so mean guys

Attached: why-so-mean.jpg (1000x809, 173K)

Attached: jews.png (500x450, 356K)

>muh Roseanne
So its just boomers wanting to cancel a show cause their boomer show was canceled?
reddit living in your head rent free.

The eternal leaf

It’s not about trolling Reddit, it’s about trolling the Left. As I said, Leftists make up the majority of the fanbase. This is about getting back at them for censoring right wing entertainment for decades. They cancelled MDE: World Peace for being “alt-right”, so they need to cancel Rick and Morty for being affiliated with pedophilia.

Have you ever listened to a Rick and Faggot fan talk about their beloved show and how "smart" it is?
I guess not, or you'd know why their fans are so hated.

After seeing all of this horrible material the Rick and Morty creators have engaged in I've become quite concerned with the state of Jow Forums. There is no age verification to read and post on Jow Forums and that means we could be showing this material to people who aren't of age to view it.

How can we institute an age verification for Jow Forums? Maybe even just something like charging 10 bucks a month to enter could help us protect kids more.

If telling racists jokes makes you racist, the pedophile jokes makes you a pedophile.

Shenzhen sauce is why, fuck you, your show is kindling for the cleansing fire of pedowood, let it all burn, it will be glorious