IT'S HAPPENNING! ANOTHER ANCIENT GOD FOUND ON Jow Forums KEK BTFO!

Apparently we're going to have to build a wall to keep all the obsolete gods out of here. First kek snuck in and now? Squatterman. Thousands of years ago, images of squatterman were painted in caves around the world. No one knows how or why (pic related)

Attached: squatterman.jpg (524x400, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GtiSCBXbHAg
youtube.com/watch?v=xSjWt9zxeuw
youtube.com/watch?v=PUqdYBxbbck
nypost.com/2018/07/23/google-translates-bizarre-doomsday-warning/
youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Codex_Gigas
spaceweather.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OP is legit retarded

Attached: 1519056047146.jpg (471x1297, 68K)

And then Squatterman pops up again in a 700 year old copy of a torah

Attached: squattermantorah.jpg (550x733, 260K)

and here is squatterman again, this time portrayed as a demon

Attached: 7d4c16952193cb99f2514eb7b351edf91af40bfd3680cbeb974df90a0ba84867.jpg (1924x3012, 954K)

and finally we are at Jow Forums, where squatterman has popped up in our memes just like kek did.

Attached: autistic-screeching-hi-13059076.png (500x507, 60K)

Literally retarded.

Attached: whereisyourgodnow.jpg (1440x2560, 1.81M)

We're being invaded by old god's Jow Forums, what is the purpose of this one?

the shill meter is telling me there's something to this. Jow Forums has just made another esoteric discovery and the satanists are losing it.

Watch the JRE podcast with Robert Schoch. He explains why these old carvings all take the form of a man with two dots. Apparently it is from kind of solar flare.

Attached: SolarStorm.jpg (550x481, 54K)

>kek btfo
When will they learn?

Attached: 1509716351255.jpg (516x516, 36K)

Ancient Hebrews called God El. The symbol for El looks like a simplified Squatterman. If Kek is the bringer of the light, representing the time before dawn, then does Squatterman represent God, signalling that the period before dawn is ending and the light is dawning?

Attached: hebrew.gif (967x1020, 75K)

OK so the first images in top right, they are CYMATIC!! they come from SOUND!

If you spread sand on a metal plate then vibrate it at diff frequencies, going higher and higher, the plate will vibrate in different rates "internally" this can no be seen by the naked eye unelss you put sand on it!

then patterns appear in the sand as you change frequency. THAT TOP LEFT PICK IS 100% a frequency image..

youtube.com/watch?v=GtiSCBXbHAg

Ancients seen these patterns as Ancient Aliens used them to lift stones and control matter... the ancient man only seen the patterns and have no clue how they work..

Then add a substrate and shit gets really really fucking crazy crazy insane. looks like nature is creepy as a fuck and the universe has structures that form living things in sound!!

youtube.com/watch?v=xSjWt9zxeuw

Attached: 1530929170048.jpg (239x239, 16K)

Yeah this one’s pretty convincing

But we do know how, and why.
Fucking hell mate read a book.

I bet Squatterman originated in pooland

and you didn't feel the need to share because you're an aussie and you don't know how to spell that many words?

garb your tin foil panties dickhead.

This video suggests the squatterman cave drawings are actually drawing of a cataclysmic event, and Squatterman is a plasma discharge. Now the question is, did the savages start drawing pictures of squatterman after the plasma discharge after it appeared in the sky or before? Are we repeating history, we start drawing images here that are actually prophetic?

youtube.com/watch?v=PUqdYBxbbck

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

Fine I'll fucking spoon feed you then
>6 or so thousand years ago there was an advanced civilisation like our current one
>sun arks up and triggers a solar induced dark age
>aurora australis goes global
>in the shape of ops image
>couple thousand years later sun dies down
>Egypt rises and our civilisation begins

Nay, he is the proto-Ivan.

Attached: 1507207452560.jpg (1900x1141, 354K)

ok, now to the important question- why has squatterman popped back up now? if the image is associated with a global cataclysm, what does that mean now?

Fuck, that looks tasty as fuarck

Attached: 6E6E15DF-8C92-44AF-81A9-FB5026A8BD9F.jpg (600x402, 44K)

Attached: tell_tale_drawing.jpg (640x360, 176K)

oh fuck lol

they are all fake like half the cave paintings. its just to dismiss the idea that ancients had any hand eye coordination because fighting cave bears and other mega fauna takes no hand eye. hide 4 times as thick as a modern elephant is easy to pierce with a spear just any where

What have you done? You opened Pandora's box didn't you?

灾 means disaster in chinese

REEEEEEEEEEEE

>you opened Pandora's box didn't you?
probably. It seems that squatterman is an omen of doom. We just had this get (pic related) and now we find that a 2000 year old portent of doom has found its way into our memes.

Attached: repent.png (1871x519, 139K)

These are just depictions of men with their penises hanging out.

I just copypasted that into google and this is the first article that popped up (pic related)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-24 Google Translate’s bizarre doomsday warning.png (565x971, 424K)

nypost.com/2018/07/23/google-translates-bizarre-doomsday-warning/

yes we know why. go look into thunderbolts project and rekax. they all saw the same spooky plasma storm in the sky and they were like woooahh dudes.

mighta been an alien death ray. those fuckers better come back my butthole is ready and willing to be probed vigorously.

bruh

>3h
do you have a timestamp to the relevant part?

Very spooky for sure. I wonder if doomsday is more of a way to keep humanity in bondage and not learning the truth and wanting us to be scared of the revelations that this board keeps talking about

Incredible, m0ds leave this up but ban those who talk about Dan Harmon and Sarah Shillverman

look up thunderbolts project and electric universe

Lol, fuckin awesome

Woah, article from the sun, nonetheless

I just realized pol is fucking with ancient power we do not understand.....should we stop...my thoughts are no. We should keep going and see if we can make the world burn hotter and faster.

Holy fucking shit. I got myself two digits. Lets keep fucking around with it. This board will bring the cultural apocalypse!

Here is a Taino drawing of a coqui. They are our island's most famous animal.

Attached: 67b65719e4682c7a8b5b946c9266bccd--coqui-taino-taino-symbols[1].jpg (175x156, 4K)

nice gets tho

Attached: 1506206308220.png (444x444, 167K)

WEW FPBTFO

Attached: 7AA83A91-867B-4568-BF7F-43BE7E15BE9F.jpg (560x394, 188K)

it's a froggo??… uh, guys.....

Attached: froggy.jpg (750x596, 48K)

I'm amazed every fucking time I come here

Yes. It's a froggo.

Attached: kek god.jpg (604x982, 177K)

You never stop chaos because chaos brings order as it turns order into chaos

Meant to post this.

Attached: The+Legend+of+El+Coqui[1].jpg (960x720, 144K)

The top left image is a plasma discharge.
youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY

delete this

Attached: Julius Kieser.jpg (600x600, 21K)

Does she actually eat his hairy ass?

Draw this face on squatter

Attached: 1531776023815.png (900x600, 78K)

media matters can fuck right off
KEK will have his revenge for this heresy.

If anyone else shows up it will be THOTH!

Holy shit I just realized that certain coloquialisms like “he had a good vibe”

Or

“I was getting bad vibes from him”

May actually be based in some sort of objective reality based on a vibration. This would mean that the woo woo crowd isn’t actually so crazy after all, and vibration is a huge part of reality.

Time to meme squatterman into reality.

Squatterman blesses thy

Attached: IMG_0684.jpg (426x295, 45K)

i imagine this was part of ear;y homo sapien culture since it's so wide spread

LET US PRAISE OUR SAINT SQUATTERMAN DOING OUR BEST AUTISTIC SCHRIECKS.
RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>vibration is a huge part of reality
This is one of the seven basic concepts of Hermetic magic.

He knows too much

Attached: IMG_0635.jpg (400x400, 124K)

The God of Slavs has surfaced. These are schematics to the nazi UFO engine fyi.

mong

Kek wills it

When Anahata chakra is opened, is represented by a DOUBLE VAJRA, FORMING A CROSS.
REEEEEEEEEE

digits.

Checked

Yes... start learning about magick and the CIA. Start with MK Often and read about the ufo phenomenon. I would also check out “The Higherside Chats Podcast” and Runesoup podcast

Truth transcends religions.

Attached: 1513267625162.jpg (1813x5353, 3.8M)

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>

Attached: IMG_20180724_214820.jpg (1080x1273, 336K)

JESUS FUCKING CRISTO CAN'T YOU LEAVE WELL ENOUGH ALONE?
>there is no going back, there is no there there.

Attached: THISISIT.jpg (232x224, 8K)

What is a good starter or Hermeticism... books videos, etc

Came to this thread specifically looking for this...You did not disappoint. I love you assholes sometimes.

Attached: shshhsssss.jpg (554x451, 23K)

Ok lol wtf

Attached: 33.gif (300x100, 49K)

Attached: 1519391773863.jpg (250x240, 5K)

>JRE podcast with Robert Schoch
THAT'S where I saw it. I was wondering why it looked so familiar...

Attached: mjpc.gif (267x200, 366K)

I started with Aleister Crowley's Book of Thoth. It's a good source as long as you keep in mind that he's an evil fucker who sees children as a sacrificial tool. Consider it educating yourself on what (((they))) believe.

QUANTIC PHYSICS is all about PROBABILISTIC WAVES.

this is in a book that was written by a catholic monk in one night. The book is like 5 foot tall or something crazy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Codex_Gigas

spaceweather.com/
>Our latest measurements show that cosmic rays are intensifying, with an increase of more than 13% since 2015
Solar activity growing stronger, our ree's grow stronger as well

holy shit, I figured it out.

Is it really that hard to believe that the gods that live in our collective unconscious may have been forgotten but never really died? Not only are they alive and well but they make their presence known when it is necessary. Just like Wotan was made manifest in the flesh of Adolf Hitler so to will these other long forgotten gods be brought forward when they are needed the most.

Attached: thewildhunt.jpg (1500x938, 489K)

looks like our krautism sign

Attached: 1532035893162.png (640x753, 175K)

Damn haha

those dots on either side could symbolize the two pillars of morality. Non aggro + Self defense.

thats what the feathered serpent Quetzlcoatl symbolizes. feathers are non aggro + bite is ability to create.

The reason why the fucks worship the snake is because the snake has great knowledge of the physical world. It means being obsessed with the material world. Matter-ial

All religions have the Exoteric part and the other Esotheric part.
The Exo [external] is different in each.
The Eso [iso/equal] is only and ONE for ALL.
REEEEEEEEEEEFEEE

digits

Squatterman and Kek vs Moloch

nice painting, thank you
The Wild Hunt is fascinating

Attached: krautism.png (691x974, 71K)

Palindrome checked. Meme magic is real.

Attached: trumpputin.png (584x674, 783K)

The night of many digits takes a new turn
>enter Squatterman
a...a...are these keks digits?

Attached: clintgif.gif (240x228, 905K)

Blessed be he who squats with the squatterman!

Attached: a3caba52-f9bf-4afa-b5c6-c38330bd7fee.png (720x960, 929K)

its the symbol for cataclysm, end of the age. its the ancient pictograph for the younger dryas impact event of 12,000 years ago.

no SQUAT no TOT

closer to 12,000 years old.

pepe & squatterman were good friends until squatterman began to covet kek, pretending to be him, pretending they had equal power-levels. kek then disappeared into the digital world.

If you anons are not woke on grand cycles of time... Know that our planet is going to start rapidly accelerate the shift of the magnetic poles. Which means that it will cause massive amounts of plate shifts. Nothing we can not handle if we prepare... but people dont even know what Satanism is. It is most definitely related to E.T. life and Religious institutions of human history