I'm burnt out with politics. There's always outrage, controversies...

I'm burnt out with politics. There's always outrage, controversies, and other assorted bullshit that never gets resolved. Why bother anymore?

Attached: dead mailman.png (940x791, 967K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BRrsn402X1g
rand.org/pubs/perspectives/PE198.html
threadreaderapp.com/thread/1021523277091627008.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/sMsxH
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
youtube.com/watch?v=q2os2ZgrYw0
youtube.com/watch?v=VcH2RrZ4Ca8
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
xtube.com/video-watch/dirty-blond-slut-using-fucking-machine-to-destroy-her-ass-30225421
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because the_donald likes when libtards get BTFO epically XD

Politics doesn't matter now. What matters now is private life

It's Orwellian hate hour forever user, it will never resolve until everyone is dead.

Politics doesn't matter anymore, arm up. The time for discourse is long gone....you can't even see it in the rearview any longer.

thank you user, I'm genially surprised and it gives me some joy to know that it is the same for others. All of this, politics, social, objectivity itself kills the subjective (the individual) and draws us into conflicts that we other wise wouldn't be in. It drains the desire to express the objective, because yes these may be important issues, into actuality. In actuality there is truth. If for some reason you want to see a semi-related video of mine: youtube.com/watch?v=BRrsn402X1g

Coming to Jow Forums is basically groundhog day. The same threads, opinions, predictable trivial shitposts on said topics. Over and over and over.
The same base level "redpills" conspiracy theories, and edgy middle school tier comments like "fuck niggers" etc. boring

then leave you stupid faggot

see

This, I come here for the news now, the politics is all said and done, nothing I have seen on here has been original for about two years at least. Just a fucking whirlpool of identical posts, identical opinions, identical arguments, over and over again.

>come here for the news
>b-but it's just the same trash over the last 2 years
THEN LEAVE YOU STUPID FAGGOT

I can't believe you unorganic fagots actually think you don't stand out like trash on a pristine island. see you in your next retarded fake ass thread

That's where I'm at. I have a good life now.

Attached: pol.jpg (250x250, 13K)

I already said I come here for the news and news discussion.

/news/ is a dead board so don't tell me to go there either.

more evidence to the fact that
>NOTHING EVER HAPPENS

Russian political tactics are working
rand.org/pubs/perspectives/PE198.html

Kind true but magic comes out of the process. We changed the world already. Great powers fear our shitposting.

Jow Forums is exhausting. Endless threads of fags posting their basic bitch opinions for an OP that fucked off to make another bait thread.
The people don't even argue amongst themselves, they just harass one another.

>stay off of pol for 2 days.
>visit other boards
>not bad.jpg
>come to pol now once a week instead of every day
>better life
Walk away, user.

Attached: pancat.jpg (178x283, 8K)

Weak opinions fades. Strong, creative opinions are copied and become memes. In turn, they evolves, mutate then leave this containment zone to invade the land of normies.

Yeah some of us are well past that point and the real kicker is that all day long 99% of people are shilling SOMEONE ELSES beliefs verbatim. It's always refreshing to hear someones own ideas rather than the same shit over and over and over that was never meant to get resolved in the first place. Websites like that are out there but risk getting shut down if they are not an echo chamber like CNN or FOX or ABC or Jow Forums

stop taking it so seriously, then. most people only come here to blow off steam.

i just study the nature of north koreans and their day to day activities. Worrying about western politics is pointless and will never get anywhere better.

Attached: 1_x_Z1-eI4YSJtkHcLofXw3Q.jpg (800x533, 140K)

guarenteed you havent considered that women of the west rule everything. you're as potted as the posts regurgitated here.

its basically like every left wing social media platform except right wing, not a bad thing when it comes to exposing newfags.

Attached: bert.png (1020x763, 228K)

see

>1 post by this ID
Will you faggots ever learn or are you gonna keep letting these fucking degenerates keep getting paid?

Because you can't stop bothering. You may try, but then someone tells you how whites are evil and need to pay reparations for poor Somalis. You can try to stop caring, but reality will eventually pull you right back in. There's too much cancer around, and once you've seen the reality, you just can't ignore it.

>that 30 year old boomer who's already checked out of politics

Thumbnail looked like a sting Ray having sex with the Australian guy

You care too much about the real world

I tell myself this after I ruin another friendship/family relation, but then it happens again. It doesn't feel worth it, but I know that it is. So do you, user.

Attached: 29512802_360987854380255_904141341986627718_n.jpg (640x533, 78K)

You really don't have to
the left is going to
#resist
for the next 7 years
the right is going to start dropping bombs so big you won't have to go to the underground to keep up with it
just relax and enjoy the show

Attached: trumpchingching.gif (325x216, 2.7M)

Shitposts like blacks annoying white bois or communists annoying nazis are the creme of this board. It's the only change from Hitler echo chamber.

Well, what else is there to say? People that come here already know what's going on and it's mostly the same old things that still haven't been resolved. Shitposting on the internet doesn't have that magic power to suddenly change things overnight, you know? But it's not fully stagnated either, things are changing, albeit gradually and slowly. The bantz every time something actually happens still makes this place worth visiting.

The feeling of burning out is understandable though since real life politics is indeed like a shitty game. If it's a game, it's definitely better to just quit but in reality, unless you become a hermit, you will have to stay in the game, because even if you don't play, the consequences will affect you anyways.

It's not worth it. You should value your family and friends above the retards here who will never care about your life one bit.

the right is down double digits in the polls, the wall is never getting built, no lock her up, trump will be charged by mueller and die in a prison cell. not to mention the boomers dying in

When have you last thought about the far-left commie killers, who murdered tens of millions in their countries during peacetime? Those so-called “worker’s paradises” were turned into prisons, with borders closed against people from escaping and getting out. An Iron Curtain. 1Sec Stalin and Chairman Mao are infamous for their high body counts, as I already mentioned, in the several tens of millions.

The ideas of the far-left are so bad that when they are put into practice, everyone tries to leave because their lives are under threat. However, today there are some people who march in the streets with hammer-and-sickle symbols, which represent these terror states of the 20th Century, like the Soviet Union. When will politicians denounce and disavow the far-left imagery? After all, killing on the scale of several tens of millions is something that must never happen again, the political activity which took place under the hammer-and-sickle.

threadreaderapp.com/thread/1021523277091627008.html

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Attached: SlowRoll.jpg (1055x537, 42K)

I barely pay any attention to politics anymore. I only pay attention to the American culture war. But as far as senators, congressmen, elected officials and TV talking heads? Not a word that leaves their lips ever enters my ears.

I recommend giving up on politics and just devoting yourself wholly to the culture war (soon to be a real war). It's way more fun, and you really need to learn about your enemy before shit starts getting hairy.

thanks for sharing your non-argument

oh shit trump will win

Nothing matters anymore, just prepare you heart and souls.

Attached: TheHolyGet-john14.6(177777777).jpg (612x429, 46K)

I too remember Stalin killing tens of millions without decreasing the population.

What Stalin and Mao did they did for the benefit of the people.

that's about where i'm at.
but the next step is to stop going on Jow Forums... forever
do i have the courage ? tune in tomorrow

If you weren't here for the election
don't miss when the perp walks start

gonna be great

Attached: SessionsinSession.jpg (900x450, 56K)

I left Jow Forums years ago.
I just came back today to see if anything changed.
It didn't.

It sure is getting sleepy in here. All the controversy makes me so tired. I'm just going to get some sleep.

the Great Purge is already bad enough

>unironically believe this

If a crime is committed during _peacetime_ by a dictatorship, that crime is really heinous. Such atrocities were committed by 1Sec Stalin and Chairman Mao's regimes of the far left. These men saw to it that several tens of millions were killed.

Yes, and it's completely incomprehensible why people are allowed to go round with hammer-and-sickles. Far-left, commie ideology is inexecusable, with such murderous history as evidence.

> _peacetimes_

Go to reddit

Fpbp

Trumptards would vote for nuclear annihilation just to upset an undergrad with pink hair

>muh donald
>Why bother anymore?
etc.

Fuck off, JIDF.

Fun fact: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia, Reddit and Jow Forums to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"

youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
>"The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations"

youtube.com/watch?v=q2os2ZgrYw0
>"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"

youtube.com/watch?v=VcH2RrZ4Ca8
>"Tony Martin IHR Conference Tactics of Organized Jewry in Suppressing Free Speech"

youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
>"Defamation" – Documentary about how acusations of anti-semitism are used as a JIDF tool to silence goyim who criticize anything related to jews.

Attached: JIDF_articles.jpg (3666x3284, 1.17M)

Attached: JIDF opr.png (764x647, 649K)

Attached: JIDF paying shills.jpg (596x870, 128K)

>Trumptards would vote for nuclear annihilation just to upset an undergrad with pink hair

Attached: sjw tricks.jpg (996x881, 128K)

>Why bother anymore?
Because there are still jews in our country.

The image you posted doesn’t even apply you fucking dunce

Sweet, fuck off and KYS

Attached: 1496226978813.png (399x322, 42K)

KYS, save the thread for someone not such a loser

Why can't you traitors just go somewhere else? Wanting my race to survive and my children to thrive is not too much to ask, but still you fight against that sentiment tooth and nail. Please just die. You're evil.

Yeah, it's essentially the same unless there is a major happening going on.

I had a bad life but then I read the OP and this post and now it's a good life. Thanks user.

Did you think that maybe the opinions and arguments don't change because they've never been proven wrong?

xtube.com/video-watch/dirty-blond-slut-using-fucking-machine-to-destroy-her-ass-30225421

I have no idea

What do you think 1 post by ID means?

>Why bother anymore?
Because there is now garlic bread with our Pizzagate.

I come for the Mongolian break dancing.

And nothing will ever *happen* because that'd stir up people too much and risk the elites positions.

Boiling frog etc etc

Thanks for the concern, user, but if my family and friends act on beliefs which undermine our people as a whole, they are worse than the retards here who don't care about me one bit.

This board may be fucking retarded but it still has more to say than the normie media which is even worse

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

>Implying life isn't one big groundhog Day
Woo lad you've got deeper to go yet.

realize the innate stupidity of everyone (me and you included)
realize that nobody is worthy of free will, because we, the human race, have squandered it time after time
beg for the event that brings humanity to a pre-sentience state, where we will finally be free of “free will”
stop making choices
go with the flow
when the flow comes back at you, stay steadfast or die

Agree with OP. The shit is goddamn so so so tiresome.

The US stifles progress (meaning advancing and striving to become a stronger country, not faggot stuff) over fucking stupid shit.

Like the whole Russian thing. For two years we've been dicking around with that shit. It's all a boogeyman because one side lost.

These people have been absolutely brainwashed to care about some goddamn country across the ocean 24/7. Like Putin is under their bed or something.

Instead of working for the people, these people in congress and senate are too busy getting on TV either spewing shit about whatever side they're on

Imagine if your workplace was like this. Seriously, say you worked in a fucking factory and there were two groups and instead of working together you were goddamn bitching about shit that doesn't fucking matter.

You might not bother, but the enemy will bother

Attached: 282c5936e7a801bd3f0da1f26bdeda1c4bd8dd93_1_600x478.jpg (600x478, 254K)