Dear White People, Mind Your Own Business!

Stop Calling The Police! Let The People Of Color Exist!

amp.usatoday.com/amp/802564002

Attached: 201807254425_084244.png (1439x2389, 897K)

Everyday, it seems a new middle-age white woman has called the police on a person of color who is participating in normal everyday activities — going to a pool, selling water, canvassing — and is now going viral. Most recently, two white employees of CVS claimed that a black woman’s coupon was fraudulent. It was not. They called the police on her. Accusing her of assault.

Calling the police on people of color engaging in normal social behaviors is an indication that not only are people uncomfortable and threatened with people of color existing in a public space, but also that these people of color are unwelcome in these communities, and that they are perceived as not belonging.

Calling the police on people of color does not come without consequence when the police disproportionately kill people of black, Hispanic and Native American background. The Sixth Amendment of the United States Constitution is clear:

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the state and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the assistance of counsel for his defense.

When an arm of the state systematically executes its citizens of color, it denies them their right to trial. Instead of a trial, unarmed young black men are sentenced to execution by the police, with a jury of one: Permit Patty

This blatant abuse of power, in both calling the police on minorities engaging in perfectly normal behavior and excessive force in police response, should outrage conservatives and constitutionalists. Anyone summarily executed by the police is denied his rights. Murdered by the institutions of a country that was built to protect their rights.

Attached: 201807255925_084559.png (1440x1378, 1.48M)

maybe they should stop breaking the law

Attached: 1523220060951.jpg (1080x1920, 186K)

>person of color

Nigger

>Stop Calling The Police!
handle niggers by yourself

Attached: funwblacks480-nigger-bully-gets-lead-handicap-parking-spot.webm (1280x720, 1.91M)

>Victoria Gagliardo-(((Silver)))

Attached: 84EC1D61-F3EF-439B-9DE2-EF521EA1EE0A.jpg (900x900, 92K)

For every mistaken call to the police regarding negros there are 50 legitimate calls regarding negros. Calling the cops is the smart man's bet. It'll stop happening when negros learn how to behave.

kek "let people of color exist" bitch let my bike exist

(((Silver)))

Attached: fellow whites 9.jpg (594x479, 98K)

Seems like a reasonable demand desu.
The vast majority of these cases in the news are over literally who cares non-issues that waste the time of the officers involved and even they seem to be annoyed having to deal with it.

>50
Try 500000

Came to this thread to give you a (you)

Let them continue to call the police every time a black person blinks. What will happen is eventually the police will stop taking these calls serious. They're only hurting themselves.

>double last name
>second last name is (((Silver)))

sage, fuck off

Attached: 2ECBEF67-6CAC-41E7-987E-D35A711CF7C3.png (450x418, 193K)

>Let The People Of Color Exist!

You may want to work on that yourself.

Attached: i'll just leave this here.jpg (600x489, 36K)

Bait

Nah, because the vast majority of the time it's legitimate and the black gets arrested. These published examples are just cherrypicked to fit the leftist narrative, they exceedingly rare and everytime blacks freak out about one they reveal they haven't evolved.

It's not a race thing. Blacks just won't shut the fuck up. Twenty minutes ago some sheboon shrieked like she was being hurt. Her buck was just playing with her though. Should have called the cops just in case but I'm lazy

Maybe white people and "people of color" should allow eachother to exist in separate countries.

>(((Silver)))
they really love precious metals
Still haven't seen any platinumbergs though

Attached: 1442799329206.jpg (344x544, 77K)

Leftist lexicon people of color right to exist = Take over your civilization ande trample your way of life and the future of your children.

Attached: 1529781209985.jpg (1287x1691, 560K)

>people of color engaging in normal social behaviors
What you people consider normal social behaviors is reason to call the police at the mere sight of you

>pretend like black people aren't there
ill be racist for that shit too, die nigger

This happens a lot because black people are suspicious as fuck. If you lived in a city, then you'd understand. The fucking steal at any opportunity.

What are you even on about?

Attached: 1484194794536.png (850x464, 690K)

>dear white people, just mind your business and let blacks break the law

The articles specifically talking about calling the cops on people who haven't done jack shit.

>"Mind your own business"
>Attacks your children and wife
>"Wait stop nigga lets restart the fight"

Attached: 1493875591707.jpg (700x762, 151K)

We wanted to mind our own business, but you demanded that our neighborhoods become diversified. Just leave us alone and let us live in white neighborhoods

"Selling water, canvassing" also known as casing a neighborhood for which houses are gonna be empty for break in

they are black obviously they are committing crimes.

Attached: 123235345435.png (1314x1054, 50K)

non-whites in the USA is against the Constitution.

Attached: 1503581646810.jpg (960x925, 217K)

all non-whites deserve to die

>selling water

REEE FUCK OFF

YOU NEED A BUNCH OF PERMITS TO SELL SHIT, YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO SCREW OVER BUSINESS OWNERS BY BUYING WATER AND THEN SELLING IT TO FUCK THEM OVER YOU DUMB NIGGERS

FOLLOW THE FUCKING LAW, or alternatively vote Republican if you don't like the regulations which caused this in the first place

dear kike/nigger - fuck off.

I'm going to buy a prepaid phone and start making shit tons of ICE calls and police reports. I'll drive up to my local minority hive-city and just sit in a McDonalds parking lot.

If we minded our own business you monkeys would still be in chains.

Attached: 1506167182318.jpg (638x641, 64K)

Isn't it funny that most minorities actually want segregation? They just don't like for white people to have their own stuff. But they want their own neighborhoods, restaurants, salons, schools, music, movies, and TV networks.

"let the niggers sell those phony raffle tickets so they can buy beer and lotto"

Um, no sweetie.

Damn white people and their...
being good citizens?

>Everyday, it seems a new middle-age white woman has called the police on a person of color
>Seems
I wonder (((why))) that is?

Sounds fine to me. If a nigger lays a hand on me I will be shooting to kill. Who needs the cops? Thanks based Florida man for showing how it's done.

good leaf. Have a (you)

>Dear White People, Mind Your Own Business!
>Stop Calling The Police! Let The People Of Color Exist!
And don't forget to hand over your wallets and jewelry.

We’ve been trying to mind our own fucking business for 150+ years now, but you niggers just won’t shut the fuck up and leave us alone.

i call cops on niggers just to see if they get shot

>Don’t call 911 call 1911.webm

>Most recently, two white employees of CVS claimed that a black woman’s coupon was fraudulent. It was not. They called the police on her. Accusing her of assault.

I only had to read one article to know they didn't call the cops because of the coupon. Did this person not bother?