Deadly shooting over parking spot puts Florida's 'stand your ground' law back in spotlight

black guy got shot by a white guy over a parking spots.

youtube.com/watch?v=KAUrLpmOQVk

wftv.com/news/local/deadly-shooting-over-parking-spot-puts-florida-s-stand-your-ground-law-back-in-spotlight/796155813

Attached: 06CD96B8-D7EB-42A1-88F8-CC6CDC8482CD.jpg (1124x636, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=irnD34P2l1w
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iBVxf4tP3uQ
facebook
fox13news.com/news/local-news/backlash-continues-following-stand-your-ground-shooting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pretty dumb, getting into a lethal fight over a parking spot.

I'd say you should tell that to the guy who started the fight, but he's dead. (Good riddance.)

This is all that needs to be said about Stand Your Ground Laws

youtube.com/watch?v=irnD34P2l1w

>parking lot empty
>still park in handicap space
for what purpose?

Black dude was in the right. Only a cuckservative would defend this asshole for shooting s man for pushing him.

Fucking shooter is yelling st the guys,wife.

old guy was just trying to show his handicap permit

Attached: handicap stickers.png (1065x608, 782K)

>get attacked by nog and thrown to the ground
>shoot him
>he dies
woooooow literally hitler

Oh the perfection of blacks being against people defending themselves and showing how they use the system as their own weapon.

Nigger shouldn't have chimped out. He could have walked up, apologized and left on his way. But no, he had to attack an innocent man and now he's dead. GOOD RIDDANCE

Attached: 1520065769134.gif (200x200, 948K)

Because niggers

>Further information was revealed about Mr. McGlockton Monday morning by the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office
>The police stated that when interviewing the cashier at the convenience store in Clearwater he said that McGlockton was very irate in the store.
>The cashier stated that when McGlockton went to pay for his purchase with his EBT card the card would not register because there was an outage with the card's system.
>The cashier stated that McGlockton was pacing back and forth in the store and told him to "Hurry the f**k up and cash my s**t."
>He said that when he heard a man and his wife arguing outside McGlockton kicked the store's door open and ran outside towards the car, where Michael Drejka was standing.
>The next thing the cashier heard was someone shouting and a gunshot, followed by McGlockton walking into the store holding his chest a few seconds later.
lol

race baiting kike

how about
>Man shot during altercation over parking space

White dude was completely justified.

Did he touch her? No, so he had no right to attack an innocent person. If the white guy had laid hands on her then this would be a whole different situation. The nigger could have kicked him in the head and killed him, he was reasonable in shooting him. This is literally why these laws exist, to defend yourself.

Niggers are lazy and don't want to walk any further than they have to.

How can Jow Forums be so callous about this innocent man's death? The spirit of Saint Trayvon of the Blessed Hoody is crying into his bag of skittles right now. HOW DARE YOU?!?!

Attached: Reaction-pic---Crying-meme.jpg (700x700, 149K)

>Go into video with complete sympathy
>See car parking in disabled spot
>That must be the white shooter, black guy must have asked him to move and got shot
>Oh, no. White guy pulls up
>Black guy comes out of shop and pushes over white guy, initiating fight
>Gets shot while standing over him

Sympathy gone then completely lost in 1 minute 30 seconds. No wonder he won't be charged. Show that video to any jury and it would get anyone off the hook

wrong nigger wrong. He took it to the next level. Niggers fault. He gotta use his wurds

100% justified shooting, just like George Zimmerman

For fucks sake he wasn’t shot over a parking space he was shot because he shoved a guy twice his age and half his size to the ground

Source? If so the Libshits get another womp token.

can't talk sense into people like you

Maybe blacks will learn to say "YaSir" and "NoSir" again?

The common nigger knows little about civility and calmness. He went out looking for a confrontation and bit off more than he could chew. Good thing the victim was armed, because it's clear from the footage that the nigger was wanting to further assault him whilst he was on the ground.

>Maybe blacks will learn
You know that won't happen.

Only George Zimmerman was far more justified because he was repeatedly attacked on the ground and sustained notable injuries.

Attached: 1403232215412.jpg (300x394, 27K)

one more violent ape euthanized
bless

he did not do nothing
he a good man

Attached: 20202.png (703x749, 498K)

Good thing this was all captured on film so we don't have to go through months of bullshit media hits again.

She said it.. not me

Attached: didndu.png (968x728, 525K)

>controversial law
>the law that says you have a right to self defense

Maybe the nigger shouldn't have attacked the man in the first place.

Why is this being shilled so much? It’s already a done issue.

I agree. The nigger shouldn't have thrown the guy to the ground from the side. This woman said that she felt she had the right to "park anywhere I want".

The fact that there is no audio is a big problem.

>REPEAL RACIST "STAND YOUR GROUND"
>Sheeeit I's gots an idea lez call duh law rayciss n sheeit den dey gotsta change it mup doo da didda

I am unironically good with this too.

Attached: blacks shot by police.jpg (800x435, 76K)

"An armed society is a polite society." The mother (notice they never say wife) is remorseless until they get to the part about the father dying. And if the white man hadn't been armed, how much you wanna bet blacks and Mexicans would be cheering for the violence against the old white guy in the comments? Sickening.

Attached: 1510357489150.png (469x452, 277K)

ban assault handicap passes

Exactly.

Fucking nignogs, man.

WHY DO PEOPLE DEFEND THEMSELVES WHEN I ATTACK THEM!?

I would like to know if there are any circumstances where they will admit they did something wrong.

Yes, I agree, this one isn't as easy to defend as Zimmerman but it was still justified. The point of bringing up Trayvon is because niggers don't care, all they know is there's a dead nigger and a white man pulled the trigger and that means he's guilty. I wish we could be as openly and blindly supportive of our race.

These niggers had three kids together and they still hadn't married, what is wrong with them?

How many Jews accept responsibility for anything bad whatsoever in their thousands of years of history? A few notable exceptions but that's about it.

Blacks have been disproportionately represented in the government. Same as jews.

This gives them huge balls of steel and they use their hyper inflated sense of moral retribution to justify their violent outbursts.

Don’t assault people. If you do shit like this can happen.

Should the white man just wait for the groid to kick him in head? This is the core of no duty to retreat. You don't have to wait for the attacker to mount a more effective attack.

Interesting. I just made this comment..

>violent felon attacks old crippled man
>gets shot
WOMP WOMP

>Sheboon pulls into a handicapped spot she has no right to park in.
>Old man pull into the lot and asks the boon to pull out of the spot for him as any civilized human would.
>Nigger husband comes out and attacks old man.
>Old man puts a bullet in the niggers chest.
Niggers will say this shooting was unjust.

Attached: God bless the USA .jpg (432x338, 36K)

>und' law back in s

Attached: funwblacks251-gma-clark-crazy.webm (720x406, 1016K)

>parking in handicap spot
>"must be the white guy"
you have no idea how much I envy your ignorance on negros because I know it means you've never had to deal with them

Don't be a nigger and you won't have someone pull the trigger.

2 of those 3 probably ain't even his. Remember that the nig who got shot was out on parole after serving 5 yrs for assault and robbery. And they never had anything resembling a traditional nuclear family structure going back to their tribal Africa days.

>white man pulled the trigger
Not even. If it was ANY non-black. See George Zimmerman, who looks like many other mestizo latino.

That's the most common thing ever within black "families". But I agree it was justified although perhaps just a bit premature. I feel literally no sympathy for this dead negro and criminal.

I also heard that this McGlockton has an extensive criminal record, although I can't search it up because I believe you need to pay to access those records online in Florida. If someone would confirm, that would be great, because obviously the media won't mention the records. He wuz a gud boi.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iBVxf4tP3uQ

Video from the scene

This.
And you know negroids do NOT like being told not to do something; they will double down, argue, and turn violent in that event, which is exactly what happened here.
They're like fucking entitled chimps.

Yellow and black signs are made to be readable on TV. Professionally funded and staffed protest brought to you by Soto's bux.

The shooter is a fucking coward for not killing everyone in the van as well

Donald trump will remove term limits

even in a state with out the stand your ground laws, it would hard be hard to get a conviction on this on anything more than manslaughter. even then would this guy get time, maybe a hardass judge in new york or massachusetts would do it, but i see 5 years of probation most likely

what's that? blackie admitting one of their own did something wrong? Oh no wait, they're retarded and don't understand double negatives lol

>it's racist bc only blacks assault people for little to no reason.

This is like them trying to legalize "broken window laws" that only blacks do like loitering, drinking in public and minor theft

Attached: 1532222086528.jpg (1242x1754, 608K)

It's so entertaining to hear blacks speak. It's like they can't comprehend English or wrap their minds around the concept of double-negatives.
"He didn't do nothing wrong" Is the same as saying "He did something wrong" and it sounds so fucking mind-numbingly stupid. It's unbelievable, really.

the nigger of course walks up to the man and used violence by pushing him down. if they would try and defuse a situation with words maybe he would still be alive.

Attached: 1488416077330.png (530x564, 30K)

>black guy got shot by a white guy over a parking spots.
Idiot. The white guy didn't shoot him for parking in the disabled spot. He shot the black man for attacking him.

Blame the low IQ black for having too much pride to walk away after him and his woman were called out for uncivil behavior

He won't get probation or any kind of punishment. There is no doubt the stand your ground law will save him in court.
Only problem is that he will need to pay a lot of legal fees for his defense.

black user. He acted like a nigger and died for it.
He was a convicted felon w/ a slew of violent charges. He could have killed the guy or severely injured him w/ that shove. He showed no regard for the guy's life and made no attempt to try to understand what was going on. No one w/ sense feels the white man is at fault and not a single fucking thing is going to occur w.r.t to stand your ground laws. It worked as intended.

>See old man yelling at your gf
>Have 0 clue why, literally could have been dementiated
>Immediately run up to him and push him
>Old man has cc and just had a dude push him to the ground.
I’d say it was a tad excessive but I might of done the same thing but f I were the old guy. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Attached: 36002657-7797-4859-9F50-F17F9F2DCA8C.png (306x306, 112K)

>He was a convicted felon w/ a slew of violent charges.
Do you have the sources for that?

no they already said they werent going to charge him. I was talking about if he did this in a non stand your ground law state

Black user here.
He was 100% in the wrong. He could have broken the guy's pelvis or killed him had his head hit the ground. He had a slew of violent charges against him proving his character. You're a nigger btw. I'm not one because i'm not an ignorant jackass like you.

Should this shooting be covered under Stand Your Ground laws?

facebook
.com/gino.spamonie/videos/pcb.10209956022376776/10209956019296699/?type=3&theater

For the record, stand your ground is in NC

He's a nigger

Exactly. A tad excessive but I still have no sympathy whatsoever for the negro and I still agree with the stand your ground law's utilization in this scenario.
>but I might of done the same thing if I were the old guy.
This, desu. I'd just stop giving a shit when I get old and shoot any nigger that chimps out on me.

underrated post

what if the guy who comes out behind the black dude told him a little white lie.

True. Good source, user.

Mc-Glock-ton

Another fake shooting to push gun control.

>ay homie dis old crakkka is trippin on yo girl
Like that?

*smack lips

DAM HOMIE IMMA FINNA GONNA FINNA BE THROWING FISTS AT THIS NIGGA, SHIIETTT FUCK DIS WHITEY YO

>In 2013, the controversial law became the subject of national debate whenGeorge Zimmerman shot and killed Trayvon Martin, an unarmed black teenager, in Sanford. Zimmerman was later tried and acquitted.
>Zimzam flimflam was 5 years ago

Attached: images (28).jpg (471x312, 18K)

no, the arguing was over the spot
the shooting was over the push
violate the nappy you get a cappy

That white dude is a pussy. He gets shoved over, and pulls out his gun the second the black guy saw it he backed away, he didn’t move forward our make any sudden movements in the direction of the guy on the ground.
There was no reason to pull the trigger. Sure the black dude shouldn’t have shoved him, but from his perspective there was another man yelling at - threatening his wife / gf in the car. He was defending her / his property - while this could have all been avoided by the black guy coming out and having a conversation instead of going directly into physical violence, he did not deserve to get shot and die over this.

nigger thugs chimp out on an old white crippled guy over a parking spot
old white crippled guy protects himself from a violent nig with a rapsheet
liberal jews (who have armed security to protect them from nigs and their own DEFINED ETHNOSTATE OF ISRAEL to fall back to) tell old white crippled man he doesn't have the right to defend himself

i'm thinking that maybe niggers would be better behaved if they weren't being egged on & protected by seditious, white-hating, unamerican Israeli dual-citizens weren't in our country subverting our government, our institutions, our media and our culture all because they want to see western countries fall into slavery to international jewery.

Check the archives you stupid fuck. This was discussed the day it happened and someone posted the guy's arrest records.
> McGlockton’s criminal record includes drug charges, petit theft, and an aggravated battery arrest that all happened before 2011.

fox13news.com/news/local-news/backlash-continues-following-stand-your-ground-shooting

Terrible headline. The nigress parked in a handicap spot and the nigger attacked the white man who called her out on it. Maybe niggers shouldn't be niggers for once

smfh...

Stand your Ground law wasn't even evoked in that case. It was the standard self-defense laws that every state basically has that was.
Shows how much these dummy lefties were directed by the political intentions of the powers that be to put pressure to revoke laws which have nothing to do with the reality of the case. Lefties are so easily manipulated.

What's the deal, with Florida?

The shooting wasn't over a parking space, it was because a savage feral nigger attacked the guy. Do nigger things, have nigger things happen to you.

>There was no reason to pull the trigger.
The reasons is because when he pushed him down he walked towards him going to continue. Little late to jump back when the heat is out right?

Attached: 1458283587030.png (1237x941, 217K)

>The white dude is a pussy.
You say "the white dude" like you're a non-white.
I'm watching you, mutt.

Anyway, you've gotta treat blacks like animals. An animal opens its jaws, you shoot it before it continues to lunge forward.

It will cycle in the news and paid protestors will demand a trial, people will ship in from out of state and they will do a performance court and everyone will hold their breath as the not guilty verdict is read.

>That white dude is a pussy.
He just killed a dude half the age, who has 50 pounds on him, in front of his kids and queen. Hardly a pussy.

Thanks, bro. I was just looking for a source.

don't start none won't be none nigga