Attached: IMG_4116.png (470x313, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KImsv-ps8nM
youtu.be/SMfVQ-UEspg
dawn.com/news/1422529
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

More Islamic fundamentalism until China or India completely annexes us

Ebolachan

Attached: number_1_waifu.png (274x499, 137K)

Nice LARP Pajeet.

CPEC is already doing that
I can't vote in your elections hopefully imran khan wins

It doesn't matter who you vote for. Everyone is the same. You country will never develop until you get ride of Islam as you guiding principle of your life and country.

Attached: poogrug.jpg (274x184, 53K)

Don't, they're too indoctrinated even the rational Pakistani jewtube channels are pro Islam and army

It's sad to see India slipping into the hands of hindu extremists. And both of you have nukes. It will be fun to watch radioactive shits fly.

Theresa may

You need to clean up that tranny problem over there user. You need more militant Islam to remove it. But please, don't export it out of your country.

Who are you voting for and why?

UKIP

>hopefully imran khan wins
You want an Islamic Democratic Welfare State on your border?

Allah

>implying
Mandir vahi banega
It's better than a chink colony

>Mandir vahi banega
Ironically I support this even though Nastik

>implying it won't be either way
So long as China is bankrolling highways throughout the country and expanding the port at Gwadar, Pakistan's in their pocket.
You should be more worried about the Maldives falling into China's influence.

Just saw a blast happened in pakistan, so comfy news.

Attached: 22725.jpg (1600x900, 152K)

India cannot into diplomacy

What kind of nastik?

categories bhi hai kya nastiko mein? I am an atheist+anti-theist

>implying faith in god has anything to do with religion
Nastik in a whole school of philosophy in Hinduism, look up hindu darshan you're not a nastik you're just a Fedora tipping plebbitor
youtu.be/KImsv-ps8nM
Essential watch

If you vote you are KAFFIR.
Be careful brothers.

Attached: democracy is shirk.jpg (1280x1280, 854K)

Schizophrenia. Jpg

Imran Khan like any sensible person. This country needs some centrism.

How true are the army rigging the election claims?

Army not so much. The politicians force poor people to vote for them in exchange for meals. They are still pro army though. There are some non army guards who often block voters of certain politicians too.

muds gonna muds
>Mandir vahi banega
u wot m8

youtu.be/SMfVQ-UEspg
Is dawn fake news?

so basically it's an hindu extremist slogan

not really extremism/fundamentalism chang, but they want to convert a destroyed mosque to a historic temple

You have to go back, Bandeep!

If wanting to restore a centuries old temple is extremism then yes

It's tawheed, I wouldn't expect a filthy polytheist subhuman to understand. Now shoo to the loo

Kinda want to see what Imran Khan can do. Hope some day we can have a friendly relationship.

>implying

I am afraid I do not agree with this brother. The first few Caliphs were democratically elected and it was a while before the Caliph succession system turned into a monarchy. Those were our glory days. We must show the people to pick the right the candidates to advance our religion.

I'll see the video later, but anyway I was using the textbook definition of nastika, as in no god. Don't care which school of philosophy it comes under.

I hope so as well.

>Caliphs were democratically elected
no.. only the learned ansar and muhajireen could give their opinion, in the end it was a snap decision by Umar ra and the gang

besides, they ruled by shariah fully, unlike your crypto shiite secular constitution which is kufr and shirk, repent before your death where you will regret

>this is what Sunnis ACTUALLY believe
memeflag

United Kingdom Imperial Party

Attached: emprah.png (640x360, 358K)

nifty flag you have there

Nastik is itself a school of philosophy with various sects like the charvaks, different sects rejected different aspects of the Brahman or rejected Brahman all together you can only claim you're something when you understand its meaning or else you're just following the horde
>supports a gold backed currency
>somehow Redpilled

I voted for moab

>implying america isnt a brown ethnostate

PMLN

Yes but Ansars were basically an electoral college. Not to mention the candidates themselves were made to vote for another and there was an overseer who had opted out and was the judge. As for the law of Shariah. Yes that is true. But I have come to accept that Pakistan was formed on semi secular grounds. If Shariah was implemented I would be pleased but forcing a person into power isn't the way.

i am aware of the different sects.
i meant nastika as a colloquial term for atheist. I am not going into original meaning behind it.

Next fallout game should take place in pajeet land.

Great now we're not getting brexit

The laymen and average people had no say, it's a theocracy of learned scholars who come in a shura council, bound by shariah alone.

As you admit your constitution isnt shariah, then you must reject it according to the quran, or you are an apostate.

dawn.com/news/1422529

I advise all muslims to avoid taking part in elections and stay away from polling stations.

yeah and I know it makes you rage kaffir

gold is good dumb monkey

>gold is good
Topkek LURK MOAR