Fired WTF

I got fired from my job today. heres the story:

>transmission mechanic
>work for this guy named Dave for 3 months
>Daves a chill guy, but has extremely short temper
>Dave pays me $200 per vehicle I fix (~$25/hr)
>work 8-5
>always 10 minutes early, always finish 1 car per day as he requests
>yesterday, I need to stay an extra half hour to finish a vehicle because I had difficulty getting a bolt out earlier
>basically calls me a slow, lazy fuck
>says I better get my act together or else he will let me go
>k
>today comes around
>leave 15mins early to make good impression
>ironically sit in 405 traffic for an hour
>show up literally 4 minutes late
>4 fucking minutes
>he tells me to write my address on a note so he can send me a check
>fires me on the spot

Am i right to be pissed off at this or am i just being an ignorant retarded fuck?
i get that its his business and he can hire/fire whoever he wants, but this just seemed a little excessive, and assholeish. thoughts?

Attached: agi.jpg (800x800, 269K)

you are the epitome of a lazy millennial

you came late for work, it's your fault

How is this politics?

How do you know what your doing in transmissions so many springs plates and gears. I would lose a part and ruin the whole thing

Fuck em. If you got the skills, you’ll find a job with a less retarded boss.

im not lazy, i work my ass off you fucking kike

i showed up late cause the freeway was bumper to bumper and i explained that to him but he didnt care. i even called him 45mins before and told him i was in traffic and he said k

Fuck Dave

I guess he was probably looking for an excuse to fire you? Maybe he cant afford to keep you on, he could just not like you, have you considered that theres semetic forces behind this?.. idk man this place probably wont be able to help normies with jobs and things...

Attached: 1322796219001.png (500x382, 57K)

He wanted to fire you. That was an easy reason to give.

wtf, it takes a lot of effort to hire a good employee. I don't understand how these people fire people like it's nothing.

i actually dont fix them, my partner did that. I tore the engine, trans, and driveline out of the car and swapped the motors while my partner fixed the tranny. once he was done, i put the whole thing back together. dissassebly took around 2hrs, motor swap took around an hr and putting it back together another 2 or 3hrs. rest of time was my partners.

Do you live in Utah?

Saaaaaaaage

>am i just being an ignorant retarded fuck?
Did you get a paycheck that involved paying taxes?

If no, then you didn't have a job in the first place.

Unfortunately most people cant handle the stress of owning a business. I see a lot of short tempers and substance abuse. Dont take it personally.

okay? thats much better logic than some kike ranting about how lazy i am lol

3 problems I see.
Not riding a motorcycle so that traffic doesn't exist. Especially in NA summer.
Also not allowing for shit to happen. I used to get to work 30 minutes early every day. You don't have to do anything, literally scratch your balls for 30 minutes.
Finally not fucking politics related.

Sseriously this. And sage. This isn't your personal blog kiddo.

washington

businesses of all types have no loyalty to their employee base. you can be the best worker and it won't matter to them, they don't care and will never do so.

which state are you from? you can file for unemployment.

He did you a favor. If he has a short temper, fuck walking on eggshells, im sure his customers get a dose of his temper at times. He will implode on himself eventually.
Get really good references, overdress when you go to interview. Hide your tats, rings and shit if you have any.

If you might be late for work, appointment etc.... ALWAYS call and let them know, and if you have to pull over to call do it!!!!!!! It is called being responsible.

Attached: image.jpg (738x415, 69K)

Your boss was just looking for an excuse to fire you I had a boss that also didn't like me

The world is full of Dave anymore. Just find another job.

>always go home early
>comes in late

lol idiot

yes

WA

This is your side of the story.

Should have blown him to save your job

>sage
You'll find new work. Good luck.

i actually looked at reviews online about his business. most were good but there were a couple from a year back that he got sued for fucking someones car up and then assaulting them when the customer got angry. so yea

>How is this politics?
Dave is a fascist.

Dave sounds like a kike.

>Daves a chill guy, but has extremely short temper

Attached: nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.jpg (800x450, 18K)

Fuck dave, embrace the free market and get a new job asap with your scrap of a resume.

when did i say i go home early i never go early retard. read the post

and its the only one youre gonna get so tell me if its wrong or not

okay, cool, funny, etc is what i meant

That wasn't fair.

Just don't do what other disgruntled employees have historically done in the past.

Don't go on a mass shooting spree.

Don't be that guy.

Attached: compmag-29-770x343.jpg (770x343, 593K)

Is there such a thing as unfair dismissal in the US?

He is in financial trouble.

He couldn't afford to pay you anymore.

He needed an excuse to fire you, and he found it.

You are better off getting fired, than working for a couple of weeks and not getting paid.

People are fucks. Better to find out he is a fuck after 3 months than after 3 years. Technically he has to give you your paycheck write there to be compliant with the law. Find somewhere better to work. Maybe leave LA? He probs is a liberal retard and read your phone or something.

That sucks man, it sounds like this guy Dave has a lot of emotional problems and internal conflict.
You really shouldn't hold it in your heart though, you've gotta genuinely forgive this guy. People turn to hate easily but that's just the enemy's tricks, if you want this guy to fix his temper you have to show him love.

If you really want your job I'd say ring him up and ask to have a sit-down with the guy then just speak from your heart to him.
Also pray for guidance, that always helps.

>westside
honestly, you deserve it, tbqhf

Attached: 1528597634491.jpg (600x532, 40K)

yes but its a private business, so im not really educated on what i could do legally. its not like i want to work for the guy anyway, hes a dick. look up DTW transmission on yelp and look at some of the lawsuits hes got going for him. really angry guy.

>yes
Well, then you pussied out. You should have told him to save a stamp and write your check out now. I deal with enough mechanics to know that you will probably NEVER see your last paycheck. I think there is more to this story then you are leading on. I would guess that your personality is shit. I mean, ffs you are bitching about being fired on a web forum that blames the jews and blacks for everything.

You should have no trouble drafting up a resume and finding another dead end gig. Any GOOD mechanic has their own tools, and you could easily make that much or more via word of mouth.

im in seattle, and i think hes a pretty solid right wing guy but idk, i dont even care anymore ill just find another job. the thing that sucks about this though is that its really hard to find a place that pays mechanics that much right out the door.

He hates you personally OP, not because of your performance, just as a human being. Truly just an abhorrent person.

Yeah Dave probably ran out of $$$

You work hard, and you'll find better paying work elsewhere.

im not bullshitting the story. i dont know if i come across as an asshole, but i doubt i do and Dave has never ever had a problem with me before this. not once. others are suggesting financial trouble so im thinking thats more what it was. fuck him i dont care

If you're a good transmission mechanic and take pride in your work you will find a better job. Don't sit around waiting for something to happen. Get back out there.

Be glad you don't make that asshole look good anymore.

>OP mistakes Jow Forums for his own personal blog
ok

Attached: op gaylord.jpg (780x574, 76K)

California faggots get 3x the last paycheck and possible penalties if they fail to get it on the last day. Take that effer to court.

>i dont know if i come across as an asshole
Actually, you do. That and a whiny bitch. I get the vibe that you ran your mouth too much....

Sounds like the guys business was tanking, and you were just incidental. You gave him a reason, and he got rid of you.

Again, you are crying on a webforum totally unrelated to the situation you are in. Try /o/ or even Rddeit.

Well, I think Dave needs another lawsuit on his hands. If there's a case here, and I think there is because the reasons for him firing you are bullshit, you should consult with an attorney who will take it on a contingency fee basis.

Find another job. He basically lost a big asset. He will probably beg you to come back. If you accept, ask for a big rise.

****dont know if i came across as an asshole to him******

Did you get all your belongings? tools etc.

the 405 is in california right? plenty of places you get a job in your profession.

never met a dave that wasn't a total
cunty gayfag. fuck all the dave's.

theres 405s in cali, oregon and washington. Im in WA

well im not gonna be a faggot and sue him for firing me lol. its his business. i just thought he was an asshole and wondered if i was crazy or if anyone else thought the same, thats all

OP
are you a homosexual ????

>****dont know if i came across as an asshole to him******
Read between the lines newfriend. I am directly stating that you come across as an asshole just in your manner of typing. There is no doubt that the owner of the business also picked up on it. Perhaps being fired for being 5 minutes or less late is a good indication. Open your eyes and your mind. Its not often that I get this personal, but you are annoying as fuck as it is right now. Do you expect me to think you somehow magically kept that under control? You can take a tiger out of the jungle, but you can NEVER take the jungle out of the tiger.

I THINK OP IS A HOMOSEXUAL.

Attached: LGBTQ-effect it has on healthy society .jpg (1280x854, 209K)