Who is the most red pilled comedian and why is it Norm Macdonald?

Is there a more red pilled comedian and who is it?

Attached: 1520433988897.jpg (600x400, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XZCQm2EForQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1lyCh0sOlrE
youtube.com/watch?v=W25cb0Oolw8&t=976s
youtube.com/watch?v=A848xpsDJbw&t=1202s
youtu.be/1lyCh0sOlrE
d.tube/#!/c/ivans2
youtube.com/watch?v=AetJWKjVqOI
youtu.be/DdOY1QyGwjg?t=380
youtu.be/EoHu-JWNp3Q?t=890
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=XZCQm2EForQ

SAM HYDE LOL!!!!

Sasha Baron Cohen

Attached: t1e35gm25sb11.jpg (750x560, 59K)

youtube.com/watch?v=1lyCh0sOlrE

He's one of my favorite Canadians.

Attached: q7xolo4iyotdqngxcxel.jpg (640x480, 34K)

His IQ is too high for most people to enjoy

Norm hates niggers, as we all do.

Attached: 070EF36B-FB52-4133-986A-290619741EDD.png (768x403, 492K)

javascript:quote('180009363');

I'm sorry?

around 8 mins is the best part

Norm isnt red pilled. He just hates bullshit. And politics. He’d tear into all your memes and shitpting and larping and ecelebs and natsocs and bitcoin and whatever else he feels like just to,piss you off for the shits and giggles. He’s not /youguy/ or /our guy/ or anyone’s guy. That’s why he’s is a better human being than any of you faggots.

sorry, trying to guess linking. Owen Benjamin anyways

All good new guy

>some jew

Mighty welcoming, leaf. I wonder how many people just lurk. heres the link for you lazy neet fuckers. youtube.com/watch?v=W25cb0Oolw8&t=976s

literally just like guys you grew up with that were the life of the party & are crippled by alcoholism now

>He’s not /youguy/ or /our guy/ or anyone’s guy.

lol. Not your guy, friend

You don't need to post it twice retard.

Nick Dipaolo is pretty redpilled maybe even more.

Did you not read lazy neet fucker?

Not your friend, buddy.

learn to Jow Forums retard.

Adam Carollamis up there.

Gone too soon

Attached: 1497565371449.jpg (1638x1080, 460K)

>Need a jew cohost to get kosher approval
>You find a holocaust denying antisemitic jew

Norm is 100% /ourguy/

Nick is a boomer tier good goy faggot.

I know norm is a leaf to bad your not him

The best is the red carpet where he is surrounded by Jews and asks if you could go back in time would you kill Hitler and then says he might fall in love with his blue eyes and join him, i cried.

youtube.com/watch?v=A848xpsDJbw&t=1202s

True true

/ournig/

Who is the most red pilled comedian
I think there is another. He's dead, and I can't recall his name now... He's like a modern jester
Now I remember: James Carlin

>This is a nic-nack Patty Whack, give that frog a loan, his old mans a Rolling Stone!

Attached: Carlin.jpg (275x183, 5K)

>openly mocked starving nogs, gays, marriage, and the Hollywood elites

Attached: SamKinison_8520.jpg (348x261, 19K)

You realize he wasn't being serious, right? Like, the whole joke was self-deprecating and absurd - that was the punchline.

He's just an old-fashioned apolitical who likes to focus on comedy instead of current events. His philosophy is that political comedy becomes dated very quickly and doesn't stand the test of time. If you think he's 'alt-right' or sincerely political in any way then you don't understand comedy and you're probably retarded.

He was funny as fuck on that youtube thing though. One of my favorite comedians of all time.

but he shat on OJ super hard

Norm definitely writes all of those jokes

His brother James did the audio book for George's last one, and it's eerie how similar he sounds to his brother.

Attached: 1295672117375.jpg (500x475, 61K)

They're brothers and you're surprised they sound similar? Ok lol

Bill Hicks.
RIP.
jew shill detected.

Attached: alex jones bill hicks fuckery 3.png (1440x900, 1.47M)

He doesn't, actually. Not all of them at least. He works with writers on the show.

Goddamn I loved that nigga - he told shit like it was, race be damned.
R.I.P.

Attached: formydeadhomies.gif (267x200, 30K)

Everyone shat on OJ.

Holocaust jokes

youtu.be/1lyCh0sOlrE

I respect Norm (and love his shows where still archived since youtube took several down)

Attached: 0CDE523E-D7E0-4DF0-AC11-572C23A17C2E.jpg (575x428, 92K)

I still get the feeling he's a cuck, but damn does he get dangerously close to hitting the nail on the head.

There are some shows from the 3rd(?) season on this channel.

d.tube/#!/c/ivans2

> you realize he's a comedian, right?

no retard faggot i didn't.

To blow Norm harder -on his interview shows he does a great job of bringing on old ass comedians and actually helps make the older humor more approachable with added context (not historical context always, but mostly comedic context - why was the style funny and situations where it's plain as day why it was funny).
He's slowing down though - I fear for his health / mind. Does he has alzheimers?

Attached: norm stories.png (1112x628, 1.04M)

You seemed to think that the funny part of the bit was that he was being edgy in front of Jews or something so I was just making sure. Just reminding you that he's a comedian, not some braindead dipshit who thinks being edgy and "triggering" people is comedy.

Bill Hicks

youtube.com/watch?v=AetJWKjVqOI

He's coming out with a new show on Netflix sometime this year.

only he could do this.

watch your tongue, hes a good christian.

He made Andy Samberg butthurt as fuck and that's great in my book.
Also, he's not alt-right because alt rights are cringy as fuck and controlled opposition, but if you've ever listened to his post casts, you'd realize that he's right leaning and extremely critical of the left.

>doesn't think he knows what he is getting away with in front of jews.

ok buddy.

lol

Attached: Youtube vs Norm MacDonald.png (892x890, 552K)

Huh? Look, most people don't think of Jews as some kind of dark race of interdimensional demons or whatever weird shit you guys believe. It was just two SNL alums joking with each other. That's it. You're just projecting your weird anti-semitism onto everything.

norm has always been a little insane by a normal persons standards. he once threw 60 grand in the Atlantic ocean and has gone flat broke from gambling about 3 times, been a social recluse and had serious mental breaks in his life, shit you wont ever hear about.

>you guys believe

go home

Because he's the most redpilled.

norm is a genius. he got jews to belittle and laugh at a genocide not their own. youtu.be/DdOY1QyGwjg?t=380

norm macdonald made up a puppet that believes the holocaust didnt happen 14:50 youtu.be/EoHu-JWNp3Q?t=890

There was a holocaust jokes compilation, but it got purged.

Oh it was reuploaded.

Doug Stanhope

Attached: doug-stanhope-and-libertarian-party-gallery.jpg (470x352, 59K)

stanhope is a total degenerate and good friends with sicko johnny depp.

stanhope has the whole louis ck schtick of "Gee this would actually be a good person if this guy had a modicum of self control". But its just an act

I admit, he is degenerate af with all the drinking, drugs and smoking but god damn he's fucking hilarious. I've never laughed harder at a standup comedian

Attached: 1529086777309.jpg (608x402, 27K)

don't they know that two wrongs don't make a right?

Never forget the 6 gorillian, goy.

Attached: youtube remember.png (887x246, 122K)

Why did he shut down his vids?

looks like a raider settlement

Attached: fallouticespill.png (1086x631, 1.26M)

wrong thread, was for ptg, ah fuck