ISIS claims Toronto shooter

Fuggen guy.

Attached: E5F83C78-ACC4-4F4A-BB7B-074D84828BD4.png (459x818, 427K)

Other urls found in this thread:

680news.com/2018/07/25/isis-danforth-shooting/
cbc.ca/news/politics/goodale-confirms-60-isis-fighters-in-canada-1.4410994
abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/israel-deal-reached-resettle-african-migrants-west-54172444
dailywire.com/news/24980/justin-trudeau-returning-isis-fighters-theyll-be-emily-zanotti
torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/fatah-mentally-ill-the-media-or-the-murderer
archive.is/NufiA
cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/police-up-patrols-near-cn-tower-1.4743828
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

680news.com/2018/07/25/isis-danforth-shooting/

Attached: EAE1AFC0-4914-4C9D-93E8-0B5C2686C972.png (640x1136, 284K)

and isis is israell, more specifically they are MOSSAD

Attached: mossad isis.png (640x951, 402K)

Thank you B'nai B'rith for your wonderful gift

There’s a shitstorm coming. More gun restrictions. More sandniggers, including 250 white helmets and families. Toronto is buying gunfire location tech so sensitive you will actually be able to hear the bodies hitting the pavement.

Attached: B6E9617D-F419-4E14-8239-1EDD93C067D5.gif (343x400, 74K)

Attached: A7B170E6-428A-461B-AA10-0E33E17D1277.jpg (1536x1353, 812K)

You mean letting them in unrestricted may not have been good?

No evidence goy. See? Mennnntal illlllness.

Wait, so you mean letting in over 60ISIS member WASN'T a good idea?

cbc.ca/news/politics/goodale-confirms-60-isis-fighters-in-canada-1.4410994

Attached: praise_allah.jpg (1200x675, 138K)

Attached: 1532513342023.jpg (1125x1018, 110K)

"evidence" is a white male construct used to propogate patriarchical tyrannical norms

Attached: its true.jpg (773x500, 74K)

The reason ISIS claims all the terrorist attacks is not because they sent their agents and planed it but because its a useful jewish tool to keep the goyim under the impression that ISIS is not true Islam therefor Islam is absolved of all responsibility while its ruining the Europe.
Its an escape for normies so they can call it an ISIS attack. The responsibility lies with all muslims. Don't let them trick you.

I heard that on the radio recently; basically they said no one cooperates with the police in shootings so they asked for this technology to help them solve and respond to shootings

Toronto has too many guns!

Silly ISIS. Don't they know, if you kill your enemy, they win.

Attached: 1518027696948.jpg (680x671, 59K)

Attached: check privilege.png (576x960, 623K)

>Under the deal, roughly half of the 35,000 migrants living in Israel would be resettled in the West. But the rest would stay in Israel.
>Meir Ben-Shabbat, Netanyahu's national security adviser, said the U.N. plan would be carried out in three phases over five years.
>In all, the United Nations would resettle about 16,250 people, while Israel would absorb the same number. "A committee will be formed in order to identify them and find agreed solutions," Ben-Shabbat said.
>Shlomo Mor-Yosef, a senior official at Israel's Interior Ministry, said migrants would be taken in throughout the European Union as well as in Canada and the United States.
>Canadian officials said they were in touch with Israel about the matter. Mathieu Genest, a spokesman for Canada's immigration minister, said his government was reviewing over 1,800 requests by Eritreans to resettle in Canada. He noted that Canada has pledged to resettle a total of 4,000 Eritrean refugees by the end of the year.
>The U.N. refugee agency said it signed a framework of common understanding "to promote solutions for thousands of Eritreans and Sudanese living in Israel." The UNHCR said it would work to relocate about 16,000 Sudanese and Eritrean nationals and that others would receive "suitable legal status in Israel."
abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/israel-deal-reached-resettle-african-migrants-west-54172444

Attached: trudeau.jpg (236x236, 16K)

These fuckers claim responsibility for everything. He was probably just a deranged fuck who felt like shooting up a place.

>flag
makes you think

at least you didn't hide your flag
fuck your 3rd world religion

Attached: 5a079a0e56db0.jpg (200x200, 27K)

ISIS claims everything. He has feelings of guilt . He knows he was in Canada for the soul purpose of being part of the Replacement population. There will be many move like him

>this is real

Attached: Gnn.jpg (600x600, 41K)

Attached: 1532441852171.jpg (460x562, 77K)

dailywire.com/news/24980/justin-trudeau-returning-isis-fighters-theyll-be-emily-zanotti
For those wondering

I think he's doing this in some kind of a tantrum against Trump.

A FUCKING LEAF

Its all a big circus to distract you from other cons.
The elite do so much disgusting shit so you can't see the forest for the trees

And yet no mention of this on CBC

Honestly, I don't think Justin is too far up in it. He's just not smart enough for that. A boytoy for the powers that be, perhaps.

Yeah obviously a drama teacher isn't calling any shots

Family claims he had history of mental illness
Provides o evidence

See how that works?

>deranged
Acquires handgun which is nearly impossible to get without criminal connections
Travels to murder site
Walks calmly and shoots like a person with training
Professionally prepared statement issues within minutes of name being released
Father was connected to local mosque

fuck your 3rd world religion

How long did he live in Canada?

Attached: faisal-hussain-1.png (1000x750, 331K)

>le Weedman.
>Still on vacation.
Good thing it was only white people and not a mosque full of dead muzz.

Attached: IMG_1312.jpg (1000x667, 292K)

No evidence?

Attached: Di5gzcQU8AEAW34.jpg (640x1136, 78K)

>The most apt response to the hours of political correctness came from an Australian Islamic cleric, Imam Mohammed Tawhidi who has been to Canada and is familiar with the Islamist networks in the country. He tweeted: “If you think all these Jihadi terrorists kill because they have a mental illness, then perhaps you are the one with a mental illness. It’s not mental illness, it’s their allegiance.”
torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/fatah-mentally-ill-the-media-or-the-murderer

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-25 at 10.04.52.png (1013x657, 412K)

>Thus the subject on the evening news became one of lack of funding of mental health and gun crime, painting the murderer himself as a victim with not even a hint of anger at the man who had declared war on a Toronto street of partygoers, killing two girls, 18 and 10. Never once did a single participant have the courage to raise the possibility of the killer being inspired by jihadi teachings that portray partying on streets by women as evil and satanic.

>not being retarded means you aren't deranged
Also I never claimed he couldn't have radical Islamic motivations. But ISIS has a history of taking credit for attacks with little evidence.

Police scanners won't work anymore . But why

He's Arabic. Leboneses ( christian ) have been called out in Australia as being the worst group of immigrates ever

Attached: image.jpg (600x911, 229K)

Post link or screenshot of them claiming?

a comment from above article from a Canadian:
>ISIS claims responsibility. A number of guards at the Ottawa war memorial have been attacked, reported as individual actions not terrorism. How many more Toronto deaths from guns, trucks running over innocent, stabbings et al before our FEDERAL GOVERNMENT starts being honest and call these murders what they rerally are. Hours after the shooting Goodale, Trudeau's mouth piece, announced it was not terrorism but an act by a menatlly ill individual. Everyone knew the letter from the "family" was nothing more than a Muslim farce and the governments and media ate it up. Look what has happened in so many other countries who have turned a blind eye to the slow take over orchestrated by Islam, the writer of the family letter is a political activist working to attain a Muslim government, a man who said he would not answer questions because the media lies, my god people, open your eyes and see what not only ISIS, jhadists, Islam murders are doing but how our own Liberal governmenmt tries to veil what is happening manipulating the very media who will not print the truth. Read this quickly because it will be erased from this comment section soon because of my "truth".

This pisses me off,yesterday in the spanish news they said the shooter was """"canadian""""

Attached: 1528350494697.jpg (1006x1024, 85K)

There is unironically nothing wrong with supporting ISIS, as long as you aren't violent. Most of my Muslim friends agree, even some white friends.

>Because the parasite politicians and the fake news media are working to replace Canadians with 3rd world garbage, covering up all the horrors and f ups of diversity is part of their propaganda to keep Canadians dumbed down while they are replaced in their own country.

Massive coordinated coverup. Police, media, government. Story finally broke by Reuters.
This from CTV news
archive.is/NufiA
>People who knew him say he was unflinchingly polite, had a smile that could light up a room, and helped take care of his aging parents.

It's literally out of a fucking /pol meme! Absolutely 1984.

Attached: Slika zaslona 2018-03-06 u 22.27.28.png (953x724, 525K)

>Absolutely 1984.
1984 was once the current year.
Think about that.

Anarcho Tyranny faggots. Expect a crackdown on law abiding citizens while the government continues to pretend the violence is being committed by whites.

I'm seeing that in the comment thread of the article i'm reading.
another interesting comment:
> read a book called the Turner Diaries years ago that tallks about how North America becomes too non white and descends into a violent race war. What is interesting is that in the book the race war starts as isolated mass shootings like we are experiencing before morphing into a larger civil racial war. I often think that the globalist parasites are flooding the white countries with 3rd worlders with the goal of starting civil unrest so they can clamp down with marshall law and truly rule us like peasants.

When the criminal anarchy gets bad enough you will beg for a police state. And technocracy rather than democracy. The plan is for the ruling class to have a permanent grip on wealth and power while the masses all enjoy equality in misery, poverty and ignorance. Orwell outlined it as Oligarchical Collectivism. 1984 was a guide.

>The ten year old victim must have turned down his marriage proposal

Attached: Slika zaslona 2018-07-25 u 16.38.11.png (774x749, 517K)

>The plan is for the ruling class to have a permanent grip on wealth and power while the masses all enjoy equality in misery, poverty and ignorance.
oh yeah, we'll all be equal alright!

>In Soviet Russia and Nazi Germany everyone knew it was propaganda because all the media was owned by the government. The globalist parasites have learned from the failings of those two and that is why the propaganda fools so many people still. The fake news media is still the propaganda arm of the globalist parasite controlled government, but now they dress it up to make it look like a privately owned media with different players. This fools the people because there is no direct government link. But in reality the fake news media is just there to push the lies of the globalist parasites and hide the truth from us. If the media were truly free we would have an anti diversity, anti 3rd world immigration, pro white news outlet, but we don't and never will, instead we get government propaganda with a extreme left slant, a middle of the road slant, and a mildly right of center angle, ie the Sun and Post. All garbage liars working to ruin our society.

I'm open to the mental illness explanation. My problem is that Minassian and Bisonnette were mentally ill too, but the CBC ignored this so they could make it all about "toxic masculinity" and "islamophobia." They are only talking about mental illness now because Muslims rank higher on the oppression scale.

CBC must be defunded, especially if they wont even pretend to be objective.

Attached: cbc.jpg (1200x799, 128K)

>Currently, Canada and the United States are falling all over themselves to curry favor and appease Saudi Arabia--the leader of the Sunni Muslims and birthplace/supporter of ISIS. You know, the branch of Islam that was responsible for 9/11, ISIS, ISIL, the Syria civil war, etc. The propaganda focus is to direct animosity towards Iran and the Shite Muslims--even though that branch of Islam isn't attacking us and wasn't involved in 9/11. Shoot, the Shites have been essentially fighting on our side, helping to defeat ISIS in Syria, and probably deserve a good amount of credit for it. The Saudis, however, were supplying the terrorists in Syria! This shooting by a Sunni Muslim blows up the current narrative. The brutal truth is: Iran and the Shites aren't the enemy. Saudi Arabia and the Sunnis who participate in ISIS, ISIL, etc ARE.

“Oh, dearism” is a propaganda strategy that uses a number of propaganda techniques to sow confusion in the public and get them to feel like positive action is hopeless, that the world’s problems are hopelessly complex, and that the answer is found in fringe factions.

my utter mother fuckin shock, anyone else wanna defend this dead faggot? can we jail his family now? can we put them to death, publicly? where's the fucking justice in the west for westerners. fuck you canada, go to fucking war over this you pussies.

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/police-up-patrols-near-cn-tower-1.4743828

Did everyone forget about this? Seems possibly related.

adam curtis go away

Only Americans understand

They claim responsibillity for everything.

Police statement:

“Is he Muslim? Yes. Does he probably know Muslim extremists? Yeah. Is he mentally ill? Yeah, probably. Does he have access to guns from the guys in his neighbourhood? Yeah. But be real careful what road you go down. We may never know what was going on in his mind.”

What's his internet search history?

I feel like everyone in this thread is basically brain dead. You would have to be to take the word of the West's sworn enemy at face value.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-25 at 8.52.03 AM.png (946x1142, 469K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-25 at 7.53.20 AM.png (1532x812, 183K)

The news hasn't posted a photo of him so I don't know if this is actually him or not.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-25 at 8.13.25 AM.png (1632x454, 113K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-25 at 8.17.00 AM.png (1242x666, 124K)

Attached: 1530971797734.jpg (1000x750, 66K)

It's almost like letting millions of people who believe god commands they rape and slaughter nonstop and take countries into your country is a mistake. Who could have guessed?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-25 at 8.59.25 AM.png (1152x634, 261K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-25 at 9.01.21 AM.png (854x1192, 434K)

Hey retards. He's an ISIS agent or perhaps he just lost it as do many white people frequently do?

>The neighbour said the Hussain parents are “really good human beings” saddled with a wave of trouble and grief. Hussain’s father, who suffers from an illness like Parkinson’s, has been in particular decline since their daughter died around five years ago in an accident on the Don Valley Parkway.

>Hussain’s twin brother, who had serious plans to be a police officer, has been in a coma for more than a year. It was taking its toll on the family. Neighbours say they visit him in hospital every afternoon.

>“He smiled – like big smile, white teeth, whenever he saw me. I hugged him,” Aamir Sukhera told the National Post Monday. “I go, ‘How’s it going? How’s your job?’ He said, ‘You know, they cut my hours but it’s alright, I’m going to start looking for something else.”

God damn it when will it end? When will people get out there and lynch these kiddiefucker death cultists and inspire the world to begin the great purge? I NEVER WANTED THIS FEEL GOD DAMN IT TAKE IT BACK

So you're denying the fact the guy is a muslim and has been proven devout, and hence a mass killer waiting to happen, had anything to do with this?

Incredible. People who have committed war crimes, killing, rape, whatever, should not be allowed to return to reap the benefits of a civilized society.

Did anyone hear about how France was solving this issue? They coordinated with Iraqi forces to make sure ISIS fighters of French origin were killed when encountered.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-25 at 9.10.47 AM.png (2036x1034, 309K)

KEK
If you can't tell that those statements are cherry-picked and groomed to shape a narrative, you must be really new. The video of the shooter shows a man walking briskly and intently. He was also wearing black baseball cap and black garb. It leans quite heavily in favor of the "ISIS recruit" hypothesis.

The wheels were already in motion, but this helped solidify it. The liberals are fucking done in Canada for a long time. Justin and the state of our current politics have pissed the silent majority off, and we're going to see a huge swing to the right next federal election

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-25 at 9.12.02 AM.png (2558x1330, 898K)

I thought isis stopped claiming stuff back in nov 16

>individual actions not terrorism
What? That's not how terrorism works what the fuck? The kid who supposedly shot randoms then himself over the 9th circuit ruling on 2ndam was a terrorist, for example. Do these cucks actually believe they can convince muslims to be secular by pretending they are in spite of overwhelming evidence to the contrary?
That's like being mauled by a lion and screaming "NOT ALL LIONS, YOU'RE NOR ACTUALLY ATTACKING ME, NATURE OPPRESSED YOU WITH HUNGER I SHOULD HAVE GAVE YOU ALL MY FOOD REEEE"

Are you retarded?

>Acknowledging that being a Christian is a privilege
Damn right

Can't rule over anybody when you're dead though. Common sense would tell the people you're referring to they'll be the first to get the rope if civil war breaks out.

lol, white guy takes care of his parents
instead of
"the man lived at home in his mom's basement and lurked ISIS forums"

Oh nononono but seriously fuck these sand people.

Attached: Screenshot_20180724-212902.png (720x1280, 1.05M)

Are they planning to invest in instant teleportation technology as well?

It's actually very simple. Islam is the enemy. Any possible gain from the tiny minority of muslims who are secular and behave like christians with a different diet is nothing next to the damage having islam around does. It's really that simple. Drive them back to their desert shitholes and kill the ones who resist. Problem solved. It's not complicated: islam is the problem, all muslims are either snakes or grass, we need a big lawnmower.

Attached: he's gone mad.png (276x275, 33K)

Lead by example faggot.

It's so jarring to me how the police held off on the race and name of the shooter for so long, but in these cases always immediately release that info if theyre white. It makes you wonder just how hard they try to spin a narrative with the media, which isn't their job at all.

I have a good guess. "Muh 72 virgins, muh rahowa where only one side acknowledges and behaves like they're engaged in it, muh easy victory."

Based maxime and based JP. The problem with maxime is that he has no hope of ever being in a position of leadership, he just doesn't get the exposure he deserves

his twitter is on fire today

Attached: supply mangment edition.png (276x275, 33K)

>Overwhelming evidence
>"Rhetoric"
The absolute state of a nation being invaded and actively aiding the invaders...