What happens here

What happens here Jow Forums. Never really see belgium discussed on this board. Is it nice and are there still nice cities? Whats the demographic and political situation in belgium?

Attached: Belgium.png (1181x1122, 45K)

It seems comfy, but my eyes are set on immigrating to Russia however if that fails I may consider België as a backup country.

Good Beer

Whats the implication here?

Kek, I saw what you did there..

belgium is not even a country.

There are two kind of Belgians. They don't like each other so I don't know why they don't split the country. Anyways I guess it doesn't matter because Belgium will be majority Islamic in 2030

bullshit, the small cities, the villages and countryside are safe and white.

Dutch-speaking and french-speaking people hating each other. Unironically a non-country.

Comfy?
No, not really.
Maybe in Bruges, nice city.
But for the love of god, don't ever come to Liège. We're full of muslims, blacks, pakis etc
I don't even know how i survived so long in this sh*thole without becoming crazy already.
I'm stacking some money and i'll leave i soon as i can.

Where you heading to bro?

I fucking hate Belgium as a country so much. Partition it.

Attached: image.jpg (484x450, 74K)

Belgium is pretty chill if you live or visiting the flemish parts. They have tons of good beer, chocolate and some good food. My favorite city is Bruges, which is fucking awesome by the way.

Rest of the country is just pure shit with frogs everywhere.

t. works a lot with Belgium

Jewish sanctuary. CIA niggers

Classic

Attached: a6d.png (2550x1650, 377K)

Yea I realized. Do the flemmish in Belgium seek unification with Nederlands?

I watched that movie In Bruges and it looked cool as fuck, wanna visit that city one day

How could anything happen here?

It's literally a Non-Country

french fries and quality battle rifles

No idea right now my dude.. Seeing how Europe is becoming more and more of a sh*thole, i'm thinking maybe some country outside of it.
A calm and quiet place. I kinda have had enough with cities after 26 years.

Murica' would have been a choice at some point. It's so big and has so many parts with beautiful landscapes & few people, but with the immigration requirements in place now, i guess my demand would just be rejected at once.
Yeah, i'm just a waiter/cook apprentice, soo.. There's that

Haha no.

Pic is baarle nassau, a town in brabant (southern provubce). Do you see those squares in the middle? Those are officially Belgian territory, in the middle of Dutch contiguous space. This is how cucked Europe is.

Always rustled my jimmies that they're called "french" fries.
Belgian fries sounds better, nignog

Haha no.

Pic is baarle nassau, a town in brabant (southern provubce). Do you see those squares in the middle? Those are officially Belgian territory, in the middle of Dutch contiguous space. This is how cucked Europe is.

Attached: Untitled.png (932x543, 203K)

How is that cucked?

Honestly if you want to come here your best bet is marrying a mutt, women will flock over you if your white and have an "exotic" accent but best of luck, I'm trying to head to Russia.

Slicing up and frying = "frenching" so it's more like frenched fries which is awkward

To be honest you will probably have no real difficulty getting in. If you cant get in for some erroneous reason you could always sneak in & just dont get caught lol

Oh yeah, Bruges is fucking amazing. Best city in the country IMO.
Just so goddamn pricey. You'll need quite a lot of money to enjoy a trip there. (From my experience at least)

And the people who live there don't think they are dutch?

I woudn't mind illegal immigration as long as its white tbqh.

Because the town is effectively half dutch half Belgium – some buildings are dutch some are Belgian, which is an administrative disaster.

Mm. I'll think about it.. Thanks, you too buddy ! Hope you'll have a good time over there !

Probably, but i don't really want to be sneaky and have to hide afterward (And also being constantly afraid of being deported)
It will be a one way trip, so if i'm deported, i won't really have a back-up solution :/

Usually go there with my work and you have some good food. Tried spare-ribs with chocolate sauce and good ol' fries plus some local brewed beer. Best spare-ribs I have eaten.

A country that shouldn't Exist
>Nationalistic Vlaams belang sick of assimilation with Wallonie forming artificial mutts called Belgen
>Wallonie chimps out want to be part of French
>Brussels chosen as EU HQ as hostage for belgian partitions
>Yet Belgium now is the rampant with Radical Islam sleeper cells. Google Molenbeek

Attached: Death of EU.jpg (1286x969, 236K)

>ribs with chocolate sauce
please never come back again

How new are you. Belgium was the theater of massive happenings not so.long ago.

Sounds awful but was delicious would recommend 10/10

Corruption, child rape and murder. Belgium is a very sinister place.

Don't worry burgerbro, Belgian are white :) (at least for now)
I'm not from Bruges, but boy do i wish i was.. Yeah, that's pretty much the only good things we have left, quality beer and food. (At least some of it)
But i have to say.. Ribs and chocolate really? Is it really good? I doesn't sounds like it :o

F

i don't care how it tasted, it is blasphemy

I thought it was weird too but it was really good. You should definitely try it, don't remember the name of the resturant tho.

we're full, fuck off

Might be but still good anyway moules-frites is pretty good to.

>the pot calls the kettle a nigger

Really? You wouldn't lie to me, right?

>Is it nice and are there still nice cities?
Yeah, even small towns are extremely comfy.
>Whats the demographic
Like 6 percent muslims and 4-6 percent other immigrants, of whom half are French, Dutch or Southern European. Otherwise roughly 60 percent are Flemish speaking and 40 percent French speaking.
>political situation
absolute clusterfuck, it's rare to have government coalitions with less than 6 participarting parties. But since our country is quite federalized it's not much of a problem, it just helps Jihadist pieces of sandnigger manure living in Brussels ghettos.

Attached: Dinant_reflected.jpg (5472x3648, 1.85M)

reminder that the flemish government recently increased the prices of tapwater because the flemish were saving too much water. fuck this corrupt shit.

that's true sven, next time try hespenrolletjes met witloof

Did you have like the longest country with-out a government?

Britain isn't sinister, more like batshit.

>Nationalistic Vlaams belang sick of assimilation with Wallonie forming artificial mutts called Belgen
most people who vote for Vlaams Belang do it because of their economic policies. Most people don't want to become independent and there wasn't a majority either in 2007 at the high of the crisis
>Wallonie chimps out want to be part of French
I've never seen a Walloon wanting to be French, if anything they hate each other. There isn't even a separatist/rattachist party in the South.
also nice 12 year old screenshot nip

yes, we have the world record. belgians didnt even come out to protest. they just came out and ate fries and drank beer like it was a national event or something. fucking pathetic.

Yeah, and the country still worked better than France did with a "functioning" government.

Cultural enrichment

it's the center of europe pedophilia. it's europe's washington dc. rich dynasties living there. if you want to go to hell, go there.

i think we should make the walloons flemish by moving to wallonia en masse. we can do it, we have more numbers.

>liege
R.I.P user

Looks quite good, definitely try next time I'm visting Belgium. Do you know some more dishes that I should try?

Sounds autistic and I don't want to call Charleroi Flemish anyway

we can't even take brussels or any of the faciliteiten back, what the fuck are we going to do in wallonia?

stoofvlees met frietjes? our national cuisine is pretty limited

we call it something else then. rijsel is flemish you know. they were forced to take up french as their language by napoleon's language imperialism but they are still flemish people. you should visit there, its just like a flemish city.

I think the place you refer to is England... I'm not from that Godless, wog infested shithole.

>stoofvlees met frietjes? our national cuisine is pretty limited
most of our cuisine is french anyway.

I'm not talking about the name but rather about how Detroit tier city Charleroi is.
>they were forced to take up french as their language by napoleon's language imperialism but they are still flemish people
The city of Lille and its surrounding have been French since at least the 13th century though, the majority was already French speaking before the Franco-Flemish war. Also a lot of Flemish cities were French speaking during the Middle Ages.

Attached: Languages_in_Belgium.jpg (617x426, 84K)

>What happens here

shitskins and yet more shitskins

>What happens here
(((EU))) happens.

It's kind of a made-up country as far as I can tell. However I still want to visit someday since I am a great fan of Medieval and Renaissance art; there are only about two countries for that, Italy and Belgium.

I'm guessing the frog is making a reference to Belgium's artificial creation... it really belongs to France and the Netherlands to be h.

Thanks, but how likely is Belgium to divide? or is that a Meme.

at this point it's a meme, I personally don't believe it wille ever happen. The walloons blew their chance after world war two and there isn't really a relevant (flemish) political party left that wants to split. Not that it would matter anyway, in order to rule they would have to make a coalition with other parties.

>at this point it's a meme,
it really is a meme with all these retarded meme pages on facebook.

Was known for redheads once . They do make better chocolate than the Dutch . Dark chocolate .

Thanks buddy..

Seems unlikely. The only countries in Europe where that might happen is here, Spain, or Russia, as far as I can see. I'm American by the way.