SSRI exposure pt 2

Can anyone, redpill me, on beta blockers,.. uniquely "propranolol".. When it comes to anxiety/panic attacks why is the first line of defense SSRI'S? I've been on BB for a couple of days and have no awful side effects associated with ssri.. I've been prescribed zoloft and was on it for about 6 years, 2006 to 2012. Quiting zoloft cold Turkey was absolute hell, brain zaps, weight gain, lower Testosteron, numb dick... Being 2018, my dick is almost back to normal, I have a six drive.. I'm finally ALMOST back to normal... It wasn't only my sex life that struggled. but also just pulling up next to someone at a redlight my head was shaking... I became a recluse and was always thinking about what people thought of me... keep in mind I was never like this, although i was anxious i turned to friends and family for help, but was too afraid to find comfort anywhere after a couple of years taking zoloft... I stopped cold Turkey 2011-12 and learned that ssri can cause permanent sexual side effects... I'm not sure if it was me overthinking it, but I definitely notice a anesthesia like feeling in my genitals... I've been off ssri's since I was 22, now 28, and can say that quitting these devil drugs was the best thing I've ever done... alas it took YEARS to feel back to normal, about as long I was on them.. I no longer shake, and when I say shake i mean my head shaking, and no longer care what people think... maby it was all in my head, but just giving my personal experience on SSRI'S...

From last thread, what I got

>ssri do not cause permanent sexual dysfunction
>Romania loves SSRI
>Romania has internet
Seriously though..

They can't keep getting away with this. .

Attached: largepreview.png (850x1203, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/quote/USDRON:CUR
youtube.com/watch?v=vO34cVBQWBo
jpet.aspetjournals.org/content/310/3/1020
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3799236/
scientificamerican.com/article/is-depression-just-bad-chemistry/
chriskresser.com/the-chemical-imbalance-myth/
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/curious/201403/what-causes-depression-myths-about-chemical-imbalances
bigthink.com/devil-in-the-data/the-chemical-imbalance-myth
draxe.com/hub/what-are-psychotropic-drugs/chemical-imbalance-myth/
anxietycentre.com/anxiety/myths/anxiety-caused-by-chemical-imbalance-myth.shtml
motherjones.com/politics/2003/11/it-prozac-or-placebo/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4172306/
spring.org.uk/2011/09/80-of-prozac-power-is-placebo.php
webmd.com/mental-health/news/20080227/antidepressants-no-better-than-placebo#1
youtu.be/zjHtBAkncgk
youtu.be/SBJfZtB_3cc
youtu.be/W4Xb29geVwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I’m on them and can confirm my sexual appetite has declined. It sucks but what can I do? If i stop my meds I’ll go through hell and my panic attacks come back. It’s so complicated I feel for those who are on them and don’t understand them.

SSRIs are hell user.

Like i said in the lats fucking thread, NO EVIDENCE OF EFFICACY

There is a way but from what i posted in the last thread i am in a brainfog right now but typing and articulating sentences helps me boot back up ill help you soon with a solution

btw rob ford was a based crack smoker

I'm on Lexapro (10mg). It killed my sex drive for about a week. Beyond that, it helps suppress the dark intrusive thoughts I have

OOH AAH UP THE RA

I wanna visit dublin based EIRE, also the (((doctor))) and i brainstormed on different happy pills and i got curious about voxra, is that to recommend ?, he wanted me alternatively to get on attarax but im not so fucking easily fooled for that

I suspect that SSRIs are YUUUUUUGEEE endocrine disrupters, and completely fuck up sex hormones in particular. Not the best thing to prescribe to children, going through typical angsty teen shit.

1Gb line is 10usd taxes included.
bloomberg.com/quote/USDRON:CUR

Attached: C8BA7692-8ED6-4B79-A993-F88AD026199E.png (1536x2048, 588K)

I am dokter tell me more about your compulsions to dress up as a woman.

Attached: 32942D77-C166-4CCD-B944-98E23786E7BC.jpg (1063x969, 553K)

bro.. i told America you were cool..

Add this and skip the coffee.

Attached: 1157888E-F5AD-45B4-B48B-BE6C087BF0AC.jpg (1474x1170, 725K)

>Can anyone, redpill me, on beta blockers,.. uniquely "propranolol".. When it comes to anxiety/panic attacks why is the first line of defense SSRI'S? I've been on BB for a couple of days and have no awful side effects associated with ssri..
You really need to be questioning why you are on this user. Propanolol isn't an SSRI, it's a beta blocker used to control hypertension. It's not indicated for depression. Bare with me an I will give you the mims page.

Attached: propanolol.jpg (1009x970, 225K)

10:30 min mark is very important, Jew pills will fuck you up.
youtube.com/watch?v=vO34cVBQWBo

(OP)
Here is the most complete information on Propranolol for you. Pay close attention to indications (what it's used for) interactions (adverse reactions from other drugs precautions (when it shouldn't be used) and adverse reactions.

Attached: 20180725_223237.jpg (1026x7226, 3.54M)

>a small percent of people become lunatics on SSRIs
>All SSRIs are bad

This is not how this works. Too many people benefit from SSRIs.
Also following this logic, SSRI should be illegal, because they use the same logic to keep Cannabis illegal.

Attached: brain.jpg (945x531, 45K)

Kills your opiate receptors.
jpet.aspetjournals.org/content/310/3/1020
Have fun with your orgasms and social bonding if ever.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3799236/

If you want to stop using your SSRI see a shrink and start working out. The vast majority of men who are "depressed" are just low-t. See a doctor and get tested, ween yourself off the drug. Combine that with a regimented workout plan and you'll start to feel better and less anxious user.
>t. was on 60mg daily celexa for 3 years

My brain is fucked up forever because my good goy parents took some evil kike doctor’s advice.

News at 6

Watched the whole thing. This woman is bullshitting too much. Hyperbole after Hyperbole.

Fuck off kike

hurr durp, changes brain chemistry permanently, extremely difficult to come off of them, effects so bad, you can be exonerated for murder.... nothing to worry about here goy

This is all you got?

wait.. what? how much more evidence do you need?

ssri = sexual dysfunction... it's literally in the side effects

SSRIs fucking suck. I've been on propranolol for 4 years now for anxiety and they work great. They really squash the "physical" symptoms of anxiety. Don't take them off you have bad asthma though. Good luck with them OP.

Thanks bruv.. thats all i wanted to here..

sage thread

>beta blockers
That's blood pressure medicine you idiot

My sexual apetite became non existent while on them. Also felt very aggressive, would also visibly shake after taking them and the restlessness would consume me. Made me self-harm and go on reckless behaviours even more...I don't know how it changed me, I do feel more empty than I was before but I went through the loss of someone dear I never recovered from so I can't put my finger on the exact cause. I do know I'm angry at my shrink from back then, for months on end I told him I feel VERY BAD on those stupid SSRI but wouldn't take me off the, just acknowledge that my state is getting worse but that I should continue because 'it takes time to feel better'. After almost a year I said it's either changing my med or stopping the visits. Stupid shrink gave me the same fucking substance with a different brand name, that's when I fucked off forever and found something better. Stupid shrink

Don't try to go off antidepressants cold turkey. Psychiatrists always have people taper off.

They can help some people but can cause problems for other people. It depends on the individual. If you're having side effects and want to change that, tell your psychiatrist about it. They can switch to a different dosage or a different medication entirely.

The key to successful use of SSRIs is to start on 5mg first so your body adjusts. It does help with anxiety but unless you're clinically-depressed or something, the best approach is therapy combined with the medication.

t. was on SSRIs and saw a therapist.

It's one of the more often reported side effects but it doesn't occur in the majority of cases.

My testosterone went up 30% after quitting ADs and anti-psychotics.

no problem (((doc)))

The drug companies pay for these studies that show something like 3 % get sexual dysfunction. It's closer to 40-50% in reality.

SSRIs are the devil.

I learned a lot about drugs like a LOT & was blessed with a unique occultist perspective as I began to study them in class.

Put simply a psychoactive substance affects your linear mind (your consciousness, 2% of your brain) & can also affect other parts of the rest of your brain, but the conscious 2% is what really matters.

Spirits interact with your thinking just like how they said they used to in the middle ages, this understanding being critical to cultivating the renaissance Enlightenment (realizing that not only are there spirits, but that the spirit of God is as real as it seems etc)

When you take substances you are opening yourself up to a potential flood gate of non-ordinary energy. SSRIs for example produce a barren landscape in your brain that vicious spirits will sew their ideas into, & when these ideas reach fruition (it can be any thought, but generally has to do with producing guilt or worry or overthinking) they reap the negative energy you wind up suffering from, because they manipulated your thoughts while taking advantage of the nature of your mind while on these psychotropic substances.

This entire phenomenon can be objectively, secularly documented as emotions, fluctuations in brain waves or chemical amounts, etc but all because these things come from the drugs as well as the spirits that rode in on the drug, who uses the circumstances thereof to exploit your consciousness

SSRI’s obviously raise serotonin. Serotonin gives you the feeling of well-being and content. However, serotonin and dopamine are linked to a certain degree. Raising serotonin often leads to lower levels of dopamine. Dopamine levels are directly connected to testosterone levels which are directly connected to estrogen levels and other androgens. SSRI’s lower testosterone and other male hormones. Dopamine and testosterone are associated with male behaviors of taking risks and high confidence. You’re better off with Wellbutrin or beta blockers although beta blockers can lower testosterone too. What most doctors don’t do however, is attempt to cure these conditions. Medications that mask it will eventually stop working. Taking caffeine chronically and building up tolerance continually leads to upregulated GABA receptors. So, building high tolerance to caffeine is essentially the same as being on Xanax without the withdrawals as long as your caffeine tolerance is high enough. If caffeine gives you panic attacks right now, I’d recommend you take a lower dose, push through and eventually build tolerance. When you stop having panic attacks while on caffeine, your body will compensate and you definitely won’t have them while off of it. So you can take the caffeine when you’re usually not prone to panic attacks and then it will clear out of your system when it’s around the situations/times that you usually get panic attacks.

Attached: F7FF0BFE-0251-4D38-A611-11B906A8C019.jpg (1024x1024, 135K)

>brain zaps
I've always been afraid of this. Can you explain?
I take Lexapro. I weened myself off once.

I have been on a ton of them the last years. The ones you hear about are the ones that go bonkers for some reason but they are rare. In general they work for a while then lose their effect. Some of them make it a bit harder to cum. Stopped taking those and it went back to normal. In general their effects have for me been overblown. They are for the most part the same.

Attached: CZ6yNucWIAAeW_V.jpg (480x479, 17K)

I take metropolol rather than propanolol and it not only helps with the ssri anxiety but also aderall bp issues and helps dtrastically with bruxism headaches.

Attached: 1507915200968.jpg (816x404, 131K)

Its hard to explain man.. it feels like your brain is disintegrating.. and you are becoming socially autistic.. and everyone around you is asking why you've changed.. blah blah... the upside is that you learn to adapt, after quitting, ssri.. like people said i guess it's person to person... but i truly believe they changed me.. not necessarily for the worst, but made me think about mental health and how important a family structure is when it comes to mental health...

I have been on two different SSRIs and one SNRI. Never had any sexual dysfunction issues.

I had depression from 13-21 and refused to take any medication before it until they forced me against my will.

>kike social worker at the hospital asks me “why are you here?”
>”oh I have had some mood swings and a little bit of depression”
>truth is I was an asshole who was threatening to kill his parents but that’s a completely different story
>kike: “do you have suicidal thoughts?”
>”yes”
>who fucking doesn’t? You’re not living if you’re not struggling
>kike: “do you have a plan to commit suicide?”
>who fucking doesn’t
>”yes”
>kike: “that’s all I need to hear. He’s going inpatient”

>get placed in an a psychiatric ward
>forced to sign papers that they will enforce a lawsuit on me if I refuse to take medication

>they want to place me on an ssri
>refuse to take it
>tell my Indian psychiatrist that he’s a “shrimp dick who should kill himself”
>changes my medication to lithium carbonate
>Agree to take lithium

>scary crazy motherfucker in the psych ward keeps touching me and then tells me he’s going to kill me
>stay up the entire night and place a chair by the door so I won’t be stabbed or choked in the middle of the night
>psych facility workers find out and tell my psychiatrist
>he labels me as a paranoid
>get placed on Zyprexa
>refuse but they tell me they’ll make me go to court if I don’t

>get placed on 10mg of Zyprexa and 900 mg of lithium
>diagnosed with “bipolar disorder with paranoid symptoms”

Now I take 5mg of Zyprexa and 900mg of lithium.
I still get erections but there not nearly as strong as they were before the meds

beta blockers block your beta
pretty simple
if you are a beta just block it

Feels like a short, painful jolt through your whole body. You feel it travel.
Uhh no

All y'all are weirdos. Are all y'all cityfags? Have y'all done gone hunting? It seems y'all need some physical exertion and attrition against nature. Food differently has to be a key part to y'all mental health.

I don't take zoloft because it takes away half of my sex drive.(you won't remember to fap on zoloft) and my dick doesn't work half the time when I'm tryna fuck. And when it does work i can never... Ever never CUM! It's weird to me that this drug is so dick disabling. I wish i could get antidepressant benefits but wouldn't you fuckers rather be depressed with a working dick and sex drive vs being not unhappy and dickless?

if you've got hypertension you're magnesium deficient.
calcium contracts.
magnesium relaxes.
food deficient in mag.
plenty of books onit. had a doc prescribe me that crap. it took a year to become sufficient.

Satan says get the fuck out of this thread and read a science book.

You got medicinally cucked by a poo and kike, lmao

>panic attacks

They prescribed me a wide range of anti anxiety medication to deal with my almost daily panic attacks. I turned down the SSRIs, but they also tried Xanax and other shit. Eventually you have to get off the medicine and try to face them head on. Quit all alcohol, work out every single day, start eating well, take fish oil, and meditate for as long as you can at night. The meditation was the biggest thing. You have to be able to view the oncoming panic as a thing in itself that can be ignored... Mindfulness in Plain English explains it well. It was extremely difficult and took me about eight months. The funny thing is I never had a panic attack in my life until I took bupropion for depression. When I quit all hell broke loose.

I know it sounds cliché to say quit the drugs and meditate and fight this thing on your own, but I can tell you that it is possible.

>why is the first line of defense SSRI'S?
because they're sold by devil worshippers who seek to destroy all life on the planet

the ssris attack the base life in the ocean when they are filtered from the sewage and dumped in the ocean

ssris are killing the shrimp

>it took a year to become sufficient
If it took you that long, chances are you have some irregularity that prevents you from absorbing the magnesium well or blocks it all together.

Prozac is attacking the ocean? What the fuck are you on about?

This is the most dudeweedlmao broscience I’ve ever read right now but it makes sense. I have a high tolerance to caffeine and was wondering why recently it feels so much more sedating and calming than stimulating.

Mental ilness being caused by chemical imbalance is a myth designed to sell pills to dumb goyim.

scientificamerican.com/article/is-depression-just-bad-chemistry/

chriskresser.com/the-chemical-imbalance-myth/

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/curious/201403/what-causes-depression-myths-about-chemical-imbalances

bigthink.com/devil-in-the-data/the-chemical-imbalance-myth

draxe.com/hub/what-are-psychotropic-drugs/chemical-imbalance-myth/

anxietycentre.com/anxiety/myths/anxiety-caused-by-chemical-imbalance-myth.shtml

Attached: chemical-imbalances-17-728.jpg (728x546, 131K)

This sounds retarded but I think you’re actually right. I use to get major anxiety spikes from a cup of coffee, but I would drink like four cups a day. And if I skipped a morning and didn’t drink any I was calm as fuck. Where did you learn this trick?

>the virgin SSRI vs the Chad antipsychotic

They'll turn you into a mass shooter.

>wouldn't you fuckers rather be depressed with a working dick and sex drive vs being not unhappy and dickless?
I never had sex at all until after I took Prozac. Depression is unattractive.

Placebo affect. Prozac literally scores lower than placebo in trials.

I was on citalopram during my teenage years - turned me into a zombie. I ended up going to university a few years later when my life had calmed down and found that simple maths I had no problems with at 15/16 (quadratic equations, etc) were impossible; like my mind couldn't focus. I could do one sum, then forget instantly how I did it.

Boomer now, and my GP prescribed me sertraline due to a difficult time. Took first dose, and 2 hours later I was clearly experiencing serotonin syndrome. Felt like I was dying. My arms were clutched to my chest as if I was a spastic, kek.

Wouldn't ever ever ever put that shit in my body again.

Why take an SSRI for crippling anxiety when you could get prescribed Lyrica instead?

It's fucking first line treatment, doctors just don't like admitting it because they know you're going to abuse it like everyone else does, but they won't say no if you ask for it.

Attached: 1529169340185.png (793x706, 1.06M)

Guys I was taking 100mg of that fucking shit from ages 15 to 21. I had no say in it at all, just one day I’m suddenly being dragged to the doctors for normal teenage shit, then I’m told I have “aspergers” and before you know it my normie cunt parents are shoving that shit down my throat because “omg he’s not normal this is so embarrassing”. I’m 26 now but still feel fucked up in the head, and I’m still having dick problems too. I managed to pull myself thru college but I still have a fuck ton of problems that screw me over in social settings which is why I don’t stay employed long when I find work. I don’t want to kms but I’m really tempted to just drop out of society completely and spend the rest of my days NEETing it out on my parents payroll, they created this problem after all.

It’s basic biology. Your body must maintain homeostasis, taking dirty feeling stimulants like caffeine that make a lot of people anxious will cause your body to adapt to the opposite. If you use it regularly, your body will anticipate another dose and compensate by upregulating GABA receptors - the inhibitory brain chemical which slows down neurological processes and gives you a sense of well-being. Xanax mimics GABA which causes your body to do the opposite, eventually produce less GABA. Think of it as lifting weights. You tear down muscle fibers and exert your CNS. Your body responds by creating new muscle fibers that are stronger and bigger and your CNS adjusts to a higher workload and spciefic body movement. You can apply this to nearly anything your body does.

Attached: A696BC1B-1BB3-4284-9DF9-E0ECB7A8783B.jpg (750x856, 110K)

There’s ((( Good))) evidence. Well fuck me im sold doc.

>I've been on BB for a couple of days and have no awful side effects associated with ssri
Maybe because Beta Blockers are not SSRIs? They're two completely different things jackass.

This. Only thing that works long term. Facing problems.

It was Fluboxamine btw, a straight up SSRI, not a BB

It literally doesn't. First of all those studies don't reflect the reality of what goes on during actual treatment, where you can switch medications or increase the dose. The subjects are not necessarily reflective of typical patients. Secondly it's not as simple as "ssri effectivectiveness - placebo effectiveness = effect of the drug," because the placebo effect is not additive.

But whatever. I trust my own experience, I'm happy, and I expect I would stay happy even if I wasn't having sex. If you want to insist that jogging and eating salad are the true keys to happiness and the drugs have no value whatsoever, against your doctor's advice, that's your decision. I can't say I have no sympathy at all for those making that decision. I find it sad how vehemently people will reject something potentially life saving, but ultimately we're only responsible for our own happiness.

He's right pharmas are almost impossible to filter out of water

I'm on zoloft and its hard as fuck to cum. Ladies love my longevity but it's hell when you just want to cum already.

The first thing I’d recommend anyone do is go get a full blood panel done and if you’re not AT LEAST above the middle of the recommended range for each category, start supplementing. If it’s related to hormones, chances are there’s something you are doing or eating that is disrupting your hormonal balance. Hormones are much more forgiving so TRT isn’t a problem. However, I’d recommend trying a bout of clomid to attempt to reboot your system, it is very effective and almost always works for younger people.

Attached: F8D8B792-382C-4CB7-945F-5D8486E92B54.jpg (680x487, 64K)

My parents put me on prozac at 16 and it killed my math grades overnight.

Fucking cunts forced me on meds due to depressive symptoms caused by pain from a joint injury. They didn't look at the joint and it eventually ripped out. The combo of meds they prescribed was found to cause serotonin syndrome when plugged into some software. This is a mind control program to lobotomize people.

Fuck off shill. Doctors are nothing but legal drug dealers. You feel different than you do before and that has tricked you into thinking your life has changed.

motherjones.com/politics/2003/11/it-prozac-or-placebo/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4172306/

Abstract

Antidepressants are supposed to work by fixing a chemical imbalance, specifically, a lack of serotonin in the brain. Indeed, their supposed effectiveness is the primary evidence for the chemical imbalance theory. But analyses of the published data and the unpublished data that were hidden by drug companies reveals that most (if not all) of the benefits are due to the placebo effect. Some antidepressants increase serotonin levels, some decrease it, and some have no effect at all on serotonin. Nevertheless, they all show the same therapeutic benefit. Even the small statistical difference between antidepressants and placebos may be an enhanced placebo effect, due to the fact that most patients and doctors in clinical trials successfully break blind. The serotonin theory is as close as any theory in the history of science to having been proved wrong. Instead of curing depression, popular antidepressants may induce a biological vulnerability making people more likely to become depressed in the future.

spring.org.uk/2011/09/80-of-prozac-power-is-placebo.php

webmd.com/mental-health/news/20080227/antidepressants-no-better-than-placebo#1

The researchers concluded that when taken as a whole, the data showed that only a small group of the most severely depressed patients benefited from taking one of the antidepressants.
Antidepressants vs. Placebo

For less severely depressed patients, the antidepressants were found to work no better than placebos, leading the researchers to conclude that most patients who take antidepressants probably shouldn't be on them.

The findings are published in the February issue of the journal PLoS Medicine.

"There seems little reason to prescribe antidepressant medication to any but the most severely depressed patients, unless alternative treatments have failed to provide a benefit," says study researcher Irving Kirsch, PhD, of England's University of Hull.

Caffeine antagonizes GABA-A and at higher doses can attach to other GABA receptors. However, you’ll notice GABA-B is mostly responsible for muscle relaxation and when antagonized will result in tremors, muscle twitches, etc. GABA-A is primarily responsible for fear and general anxiety. Caffeine also attaches to estrogen receptors, rendering them mostly ineffective while caffeine is in your system. It can also destroy them outright like other fat burning compounds such as ephedrine, clenbuterol and DNP. On top of that, caffeine reduces appetite very subtlety. This is perfect for losing fat since you will likely be just below caloric maintenance. Fat tissue creates more estrogen receptors and a lower body fat percentage ALWAYS equates to lower estrogen. Since estrogen and testosterone are in direct competition, lower estrogen will result in higher testosterone. Higher test will cause higher dopamine - more pleasure, motivation, etc.

Attached: 8D786838-2569-4979-ABF6-CCF235E6259B.jpg (775x1024, 142K)

I'm on zoloft and its easy to cum. But if I wasn't on zoloft I could probably cum within 30 seconds thinking of something hot without touching my dick. So...

>get put on escitalopram when i was 18
>absolutely fucking hate it
>barely capable of rubbing my neurons together hard enough to form a coherent thought
>constantly feel dead inside and like i had to fake my emotions around other people so I wouldn't seem like a robotic turbo-autist
>couldn't even derive pleasure from spanking my monkey to chinese cartoons
>stop taking it after a month
>slowly start feeling 100 times better over time

SSRIs are the devil, don't take the blue pill. Also, on an unrelated when I told a psych I got hooked up with a few months ago about my experience with it she said I must've been Bipolar type 1 because "There's no way an SSRI would make you feel more depressed". Thankfully, that diagnosis is out the window and the final word on it is ADHD and some minor GAD.

read anatomy of an epidemic and stay the fuck away from SSRI's they're awful

Mental illness is caused by a chemical imbalance: the intake of mind altering substances, including alcohol, cannabis, LSD, opiates, cocaine, amphetamines, ketamine, drives a certain percentage of the population insane, and it takes at least 90 days of total abstinence from those drugs for many of those who suffer to get back in their right minds.
Drug and alcohol abuse often masks itself as mental illness.

10mg of Lexapro for a few months made me feel anxious and depressed for the first time in life. And yes, definitely fucked my sex drive and made my duck numb.

Thoughts of food other than potato

You fucked yourself when you told them you had suicidal thoughts.

>You feel different than you do before and that has tricked you into thinking your life has changed.
I feel happy and my life has objectively changed. I work out every day, cleaned my room, and lost my virginity, at 25. I was still in a low mood until I doubled the dose. Placebos don't work like this.

Look up additivity. The fact that people improve on placebos doesn't mean the drug is doing nothing. No one said the goal is to increase serotonin levels. It's a strawman that only these hacks take seriously. All we know for sure is that many, many people get significantly better on the drug, which is why most every doctor is so eager to prescribe a generic pill costing 10 dollars a month. Really, who is saying the pills are harmful and useless? Kelly Brogan, Peter Breggin, Irving Kirsch, Robert Whitaker. But EVERYONE ELSE is in the wrong? 99 percent of doctors are corrupt and Jewish and intentionally causing harm? Jordan Peterson included? You're wrong, nigger.

>Oh no, some people react badly to the drug. I guess we'll just have to logically explain to people why they should stop wanting to kill themselves, because any chemical that changes the brain is bad, and all we have is diet and excercise, even when someone has never been happy and has no traumatic experience to talk about.

Literally half of the complains about antidepressants involve MUH DICK, when this is a life threatening condition.

>lost my virginity, at 25
kek

Yes I'm sure a self help book about the power of positive thinking would have had the same effect.

Beta blockers are for blood pressure.

Why dont you just go to a therapist and talk to them. I used to be on those pills, they do more harm than good. Same for most medications out there, it's made intentionally to harm you or cause bad side effects so you go through all 1000 of their pills to get them money or something happens to you from that pill that required another pill to take.

>Prozac is attacking the ocean?
when the materials in prozac and zoloft other similar drugs are filtered in waste treatment the result is dumped in the ocean, the materials prevent the shrimp from being able to sleep and detect light, it's wiping out the food chain from the bottom up

that and the coffee

>EVERYONE ELSE is in the wrong? 99 percent of doctors are corrupt and Jewish and intentionally causing harm? Jordan Peterson included? You're wrong, nigger.

Yes, most normies will never question their pharma brochures and school texbooks®. There is no real testing done to determine a chemical imbalance past a vague multiple choice test.

It's disturbing that that's all it takes to strip a person of their rights.

Also doctors get kickbacks for prescribing jew pills like candy.

i was on Zoloft for only 6 months and during that time after combining with alcohol

I pissed on 3 friends couches, a layzboy recliner and wet my bed at least once a week

finally demanded my Dr. only prescribe xanax when needed and the bed and couch pissing stopped

oh and those brain zaps after quitting Zoloft were horrible

Attached: 20180623_184534.jpg (366x400, 75K)

>There is no real testing done to determine a chemical imbalance past a vague multiple choice test.
No testing is necessary besides an interview and a physical exam. If you fail the test you need help.

these make me furious

on conflicted on SSRIs. my mother has been on prozac since about 2010 and says it has helped, but i really dislike how she has changed over this period. she now has no motivation, acts as though she has an addictive personality (chain smokes, CONSTANTLY on her smartphone looking through facebook or whatever, unable to stop. swills wine every night whereas she rarely ever drank before). she's pretty impossible to engage in conversation and just rudely sits there on her phone. she's also grown unsympathetic. there's just something cuntish that has been infused into her personality. also her dose was doubled to 40mg some months ago and she suffers more and more gastrointestinal distress. probably the increase in gut serotonin, i think.

in summary she thinks SSRIs are responsible for the fact that she doesn't break into tears at work anymore, but i think SSRIs are responsible for the fact she's a miserable, uncaring shit with zero motivation. she also asserts that none of her friends have had problems with the SSRIs they have taken. i myself don't really know anyone who has taken SSRIs.

i took 20mg of prozac for 8 days and all it made me do was feel like i was about to jabber and laugh, as if coming up on a serotonergic psychedelic or MDMA. also made it hard to cum. even though i'm at rock bottom, i will not commit to putting that shit in my body every day for years. it's just impossible to know whether it'll do more harm than good, permanently.

Short video under 4 minutes.
youtu.be/zjHtBAkncgk

Long video like 30 minutes.
youtu.be/SBJfZtB_3cc

This is an expert who will give it to you straight.

>get put on escitalopram when i was 18
>"There's no way an SSRI would make you feel more depressed"

Is your psychiatrist retarded? Almost every SSRI comes with that little "black box warning" about the potential risk for an increase in suicidal ideation and suicidality (especially in patients who are between the ages of 18-24). In most cases, the first couple of weeks usually have patients feeling even worse than before. It takes several weeks before they begin to notice any significant improvement in their symptoms.

Your experiences with antidepressants sounds quite similar to my own (the constant brain fog, absolute breakdown of mental acuity, feeling dead inside due to blunted emotions) but I'm glad that stopping your medication has left you feeling better.

I sincerely hope that with continued effort on your part and proper support, that you eventually become better able to manage the symptoms of ADHD and GAD. As other anons have stated above, really consider looking into mindfulness and becoming more physically active if you haven't already.

>black box warning about the potential risk of suicide
Buddy, doctors do not give a flying fuck about any of that
More prescriptions = more shekels

>There's no way an SSRI would make you feel more depressed
hhhhhhhhhhahah

Paxil or the generic propranolol can cause suicide all other ssri’s. I would get off them. DO NOT STOP TAKIING THEM COLD TURKEY!!! It’s devastating to do so. Let your doc know you want to be tapered off completely. What you need is a human connection. Please listen to Peter Breggin.

youtu.be/W4Xb29geVwE

She was probably the dumbest psych I'd ever met and she'd keep trying to push the diagnosis on me despite both my family doctor and another psychiatrist vehemently disagreeing with her. Damn near ruined my life too because she was trying to get my license suspended for it. Nothing came out of it, but it got me stressed out more than anything else in the last few months since I'm a student and not being able to drive meant losing a bunch of employment opportunities once I graduate next winter. A piece of advice to Ontario anons here, whatever you do, do not go to CAMH. Just fucking don't.

I used to have panic attacks during a year.
Magnesium, good diet, exercise and meditation cured me.
Would have never taken psychoactive substance for that even when it was really bad.

t. med student