Time to Face Facts Amerilards

Let's face the facts, mass shootings simply don't happen in nations with strict gun control. Look at Australia, Mexico and South Africa if you don't believe me.

In Mexico and Brazil they had ONE major mass shooting and immediately banned almost all guns. In the U.S. we've had dozens of mass shootings, and yet we are still doing nothing all because a 200 year old piece of paper says we can't. If that's not insanity I don't know what is.

Look, I know you will all argue that new gun laws won't work. While that *might* be the case, you are missing the point. The point is that we in Mexico least TRY to do something about gun violence. Right now you are doing nothing and that needs to change. Whether it's more background checks, banning of some types of guns, or outright confiscation it does not matter. You will be as safe as Mexico one day, why not make it sooner?

Attached: Mexico a Gun Control Utopia.jpg (1001x560, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

taskandpurpose.com/mexico-murder-rate-record-may/
timeslive.co.za/news/south-africa/2018-07-23-watch--taxi-riddled-with-bullet-holes-in-kzn-massacre-that-left-11-dead/
cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/danforth-shooting-girl-markham-julianna-kozis-1.4760538
youtu.be/jzSlw5Zm6gw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BRRRRAAAAAPPPPPPP

>canada not on the copy pasta about strict gun control anymore
feels good man

Attached: 1472610658283.jpg (499x652, 108K)

was the sound the TEC-9s made as they sent hot lead ripping through dat thicc beaner bunda

Mexico and Brazil should ban murder and drugs

>No entry or exit wounds
>No post mortem defecation or urine
>Skin not grey
>Lying in comfortable and natural relaxed positions as opposed to corpse rag dole positions

Some staged shit right there. People dont die and lie like that. Their bodies contort, spasm, shit dislocates, muscles tear

Did the Aussies ever figure out why the shooter immediatly left the restaurant after some guy yelled "no not in here"?

Also good riddance. The slut on the end has buttocks visible. Nothing of value lost. Goddamn thot clothing.

Now that they have banned all guns, those crimes are no longer prevalent in Safe gun control countries, like Brazil and Mexico.

taskandpurpose.com/mexico-murder-rate-record-may/

Attached: 9b25e3.jpg (736x463, 57K)

2 of them are showing decorticate posturing, they’re dead nigger

I've seen many photos like this from these latin american shitholes and what confuses me is how their bodies are always so close to each other. I always thought they were staged as some sort of anti-gun protest. Does someone move the bodies after they were shot? Or are all these photos after thot executions?

Is that a meat sausage you're puffing on there op?

Attached: oh-you-anders-behring-breivik.jpg (650x366, 30K)

BRAAAAPPPAAAAAACIIITTOO

>timeslive.co.za/news/south-africa/2018-07-23-watch--taxi-riddled-with-bullet-holes-in-kzn-massacre-that-left-11-dead/
11 dead in taxi shooting this week

Yeah it’s totally staged, they’re too close together, they always fuck it up like this. I mean look at it’s ridiculous, look how close together they are, fake as fuck

>thot status
>patrolled

how do you fit 11 niggers in one taxi

you dumb retard. making guns even more freely available will not make it any safer. the cartels will simply be much more powerful than before. powerful enough to overthrow the government. Mexico is an example of not enough gun control.

Your eyes deceive you nigger, they are not dead, because there are no more killings in safe countries like Brazil, since they banned guns!

Attached: Brazil Safe now that Guns are banned.jpg (1280x768, 216K)

Yeah, just check out Mexico, Peru, and Brazil...

All gun-free Utopias! Don't you want your country to be this safe Burger? BAN GUNS NOW FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY!!

Attached: 1484794354961.jpg (960x720, 84K)

>we in Mexico
I don't care about the opinions of a shithole country, especially about our rights and those recognized by the Constitution.

I know this is a bait post btw.

The whole point is that the people that would go on mass shootings, commit murders, gang viloence, armed robbery, dont give a damn about the laws. You think they wont be able to get a gun illegally if they wanted to? You really think having stricter gun laws will affect criminals ability to acquire guns at all? All this does, it prevent the average person from arming and protecting themselves. People should know this, but because of the on-going propaganda every, the average person just gets more scared and goes into hysteria, instead of stopping and thinking with their brain. A leaf's 2 cents.

At least I still have my constitution.

That's not what I said you sperg. I said I used to think they were staged, then I pondered on why the bodies are always lined up. Is it a cartel thot execution and they take photos of their work? Or is it their corrupt cops moving the bodies to get some photos of some dead thots? Just my autistic curiosity.

How that woman died is surely accidental. Perhaps she tripped into a river, drowned, and lost her pantaloons in the process? Certainly no foul play in such a vibrant, safe latin american country!

>AMERICANO DEL NORESTE
I donno señor, him look like he do take leetle reste now

WOMP WOMP

Attached: 1532190452199.jpg (776x1024, 70K)

Attached: 1465758757182.png (500x500, 30K)

Exactly. Now normal people don't need guns for defense against organized criminals because such criminals have banished after the gun ban

fpbp

Now let’s see intentional homicide vs melanin content

For sure, we can't know if this shooting was real, or staged, but in Brazil and Mexico, and other gun-control Utopias, they don't censor all the images of violence like in America and Europe.

You can find hundreds of photos of the most horrific mayhem, mutilated corpses in the street etc etc etc, from Mexico and Brazil, the wonders of gun-control never cease to amaze me, I want the same benefits in the USA as well! Ban guns now America!

Attached: MEX678346341.jpg (769x477, 75K)

It's not because you dont have strict gun control, it's just because despite control you still have mass shootings.

This interests me

would you?

Attached: 1527907557212.jpg (323x323, 21K)

Attached: 1521392120870.png (1537x769, 314K)

Look at this man create a gun free zone

Attached: how leftists think gun laws work.webm (640x360, 387K)

Dude guns are about deterring crime. The number of innocent lives saved by preventing crimes through having an armed citizenry is orders of magnitude greater than the lives lost to "mass" shootings. Sorry it happens but I feel safer with the 2nd than I would w/o it.

This

Most of our shootings are staged Capatone events like Sandy Hoax.

Attached: 399DF058-CEAF-4BD9-9756-B3587C0A2D6F.jpg (980x552, 108K)

Are you fucking retarded? Parts of Mexico are war zones. People get killed in large groups there all the fucking time.

Attached: 1532522918810.jpg (5534x5722, 1.96M)

pic related is amerimutt Jow Forums
to improve posting quality please filter all American flags

>Capatone
Wait what?
>Mexico
>War zone

Nigger what are you bullshit posting? Mexico is a gun-control Utopia. Every single law and restriction against guns, that we plan for America, is already in place in Mexico. Maybe that's why Mexico is so safe today duh!! Ban guns now and your country might be this safe too!!!

Attached: Mexico is This Safe because of Gun Control.jpg (747x555, 64K)

>Capstone
Basically life like emergency drills. Fake shooters, crisis actors, fake blood etc

I have to say, if you are a larp you are a super transparent one. If not, you are clearly not able to think critically for yourself. Do you not realize that mexico is primarily run by narcos? They have guns. They just didnt want anyone else to have them so they paid the politicians to ban them for everyone else because they want to be able to steemroll the population.

BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP

Attached: motorcycle noises.png (568x552, 109K)

yes but if we just call mass shooting events "gang violence" the rate of mass shooting events will go down :^)

What happened to the days where we saged shitty threads like this?

hehe another obvious ironic pro-gun thread hehe guns are great everybody should have have an ar-15 next to their nightstand at all times hehe i'm an unemployed neckbeard who lives with my mom hehehehehe

Mexico?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

One word: Juarez

There is nothing wrong with mass shootings, I wish they would happen more in Europe too

a mass shooting just happend in canada.

EU BTFOcbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/danforth-shooting-girl-markham-julianna-kozis-1.4760538

>implying they even have functional law enforcement

Attached: 1532030066221.jpg (586x578, 45K)

They gonna be ok?

Attached: 61C6AF32-ECE0-42E2-B0D4-6922D7BCE24D.jpg (700x394, 29K)

Roger that. It's so ironic, that the "mass shootings" upon which they are building gun-control in the US, are all fake, hoax events, or drills anyway.

I'm still waiting for the first shred of evidence to demonstrate or prove that Sandy Hoax, Pulse, David Hoggs fake shooting etc etc etc, every happened?

>Shootings in Mexico
>Hundreds of horrific photos. It's real

>Sandy Hoax
>You just have to trust (((media))) that it ever happened

Attached: MEX67823644.jpg (347x198, 21K)

Show the graph for OECD countries

youtu.be/jzSlw5Zm6gw

Attached: 1523379097663.gif (720x404, 533K)

IDK about LARPing or etc, but this is a pro-gun thread, I am trying to demonstrate how retarded the anti-gun propaganda and language is, by showing real countries that have adopted gun control, and the results.

As far as Mexico being run by narcos, that like, your opinion man.

Literally 100% of the gun laws and bans and restrictions, that American libtards are screaming for and sobbing for here in US, are already in place in Mexico, lets see the results first??

Attached: Gun Control Paraiso.jpg (799x553, 79K)

Exactly this is the message of every government stooge.

>Guns are horrible oh God!! Here let me take your gun, I'll keep that, what? Of course I need a lot of guns!

Attached: 0083274.jpg (553x384, 49K)

honestly gun control would work in mexico if the CIA wouldn't fund the cartels

Attached: meme.jpg (403x497, 30K)

You're missing the point. "Lost the plot" as I've heard aussies say. The 2nd amendment is there to defend the nation and to be able to overthrow a government that over steps it's boundaries and harms citizens. Yeah yeah drones, if the operators are shot they cant fly drones,planes, drive tanks. Get it together.

And mexico is not safe, it's a fucking warzone controlled by cartels.

Either case it's fucked. I want to own a SAW and cut down degenerates and fucking narcos

Why do shills always use meme flags? Is it because they're all from Israel?

They usualyl fit about 16-18 passengers

CIA does not have to 'fund the cartels' just operating and not being shut down, the cartels make billions billions dollars. They don't need 'funding'

self-funding lads.

They need protection, or they are strong and stealthy, who knows?

Regardless, Brazil, El sal, Quatemala, Nicaragua, all have similar or worse levels of Violence as you amigo. Venezuela lol.

Attached: Denial.jpg (700x500, 151K)

Where do you think the fucking money comes from if mexico is so poor to your eyes? remove the larp flagshow your real flag so i can shit on you.

Flaggot OP conveniently ignores the nigger problem in major cities over the US, that kills several thousand, maims many more and puts a lot of monkeys behind bars
>Translation: Even in Democratic Shit Holes with 'No Gun Zones', there are still low-IQ nigger hordes getting guns from somewhere unlike Whites that do it legally

Attached: 1532510329764.png (1024x745, 826K)

Nigger are you so stupid you cannot see the OP is...nevermind.

>Look at Australia

didn't they just have one recently, even after their shitdick bought "conservative" politicians came down hard on the guns after Port Arthur? Not to mention the other incidents involving firearms between those two events (e.g. Monash and Melbourne CBD)

Based nippo

Attached: Smell.jpg (645x773, 48K)

global scale> more gun control less gun crime
national scale> more gun control more gun crime
since we can observe the opposite trend in America when compared to the rest of the world we can confirm there is no correlation between gun control laws and gun crime.
then what is it? possible answers.
culture effects gun attitudes and thus relations with guns
race being the top predictor of crime racial demographics affect gun crime.

That's what I'm trying to show dummy!! I am trying to show the retardation of the gun-control message, and the real-world results of gun-control, in the countries that have it, like Mexico Brazil etc. It's a fucking war zone.

I am trying to make it as obvious as possible, without spelling it out.

protip I always have to spell it out.

Attached: I want America to be this safe.jpg (924x668, 414K)

consider the level of crime in mexico and what kind.
lots of money being made, lots of money being spent.
all that money needs to be laundered somehow and somewhere.
consider fast and furious, then take into account the recent news of uranium, weapon stashes for police and swat teams going "missing" where did they go? if not terrorism since there's no recent big terror attacks where did these weapons go?
now finally consider james comey serving on the board of HSBC

Pictures from Mexico.....

I never said Mexico is poor. And I have to guess the cartels get their money from "wherever they sell the drugs to?" Which is I guess the US consumer? Or maybe they just grow it and sell it to the CIA middlemen, I have no idea.

Either way, drugs is big money business, and that's why governments like Mexico and US, like to control it.

The "drug war" and the "war on terror" are just government scams to make a lot of money for the scam artists (government agents) best to just stay out of the way, and not get hurt in the process.

Don't give up on them user, one day..... they will see..

Attached: Turn em All in America.jpg (719x1280, 414K)

are the cartels on the alphabet payroll?
or is it the other way around?
in mexico the police are the cartel.
pablo escobar how did that play out? did the government create him? or did he work his way into the government?

I wonder how many beaners die from nasty infections that go along with handling body parts

>fuck
the first one

>marry
the 3rd one

>kill again
the one with the leggins and the 4th

6/10

>In Mexico and Brazil they had ONE major mass shooting and immediately banned almost all guns
>Mexico
>Brazil
Yeah, good examples, tardo.

This is details stuff we will never know, and they will never tell. But when these CIA and FBI (like David Zoggs father) guys retire, they are multi multi millionaires. End of.

Why did Pablo get wacked, why did el Chapo get betrayed? They'll never tell us the truth, no reason to bother worrying about it.

They don't live long enough to worry about that sort of thing. That's a slow-death. Death is fast in a gun-control Utopia like Mexico.

Attached: Mexico Safe and Civilized.jpg (800x600, 117K)

And people starve in countries where there is no food. What the fuck is your point OP? Besides the one on your head?

Drones are not as effective as we are led to believe. Just so you know. It's a meme about their performance. "They" know this. That's all I will say ATM.

Around 8000 people are murdered with firearms each year. 90% of those are black and hispanic gang bangers killing each other for sport in gun free zone ghettos run by Democrats.

Gun violence is literally a non-issue for your average American and no one in congress is going to support gun control.

Gun grabber tears taste like the sweetest honey though :^)

Attached: 1463933323740.gif (500x260, 1017K)

We got shootings every day...

Attached: Promo.gif (640x480, 167K)

America has 48% of all civilian owned guns on the planet. They are not going away.

Attached: 1508317009771.jpg (566x842, 218K)

Obvious fake shooting is obvious

I have weighed the options. And prefer a world with mass shooting, to a world where civilians have no guns.
The second the gentile disarms himself, the jew will strike.
>muh some jews support gun ownership
Sigh.. Yep, until some atrocity crfosses the line you will see all wings of jew media converge, and the gentiles who assume the world is divided by liberals and conservatives will take the bait. The world is divided by jews and gentiles

Yes, pic related

Attached: BasedBooks.jpg (500x701, 96K)

Your numbers are off, Cletus

Los Zetas are "former" Mexican spec ops and law enforcement and their command were schooled at the School of the Americas " a known CIA recruiter. Do the math. The Low Zetas are experts in psychological warfare. That why you see bodies nicely displayed. We call it "Arts and Crafts" .

That's not wrong you inner city cum slurper

Attached: 1528243605615.png (1023x653, 271K)

meant for

you're appealing to emotions i dont even have, OP. i dont care how many kids have to die. my freedom is more important than their lives

#
Los Zetas are "former" Mexican spec ops and law enforcement and their command were schooled at the School of the Americas " a known CIA recruiter. Do the math. The Los Zetas are experts in psychological warfare. That why you see bodies nicely displayed. We call it "Arts and Crafts

Shall not be infringed.

Fuck off.

>We

??

Attached: 1452377629988.jpg (375x500, 60K)

WE?

Attached: 1484778742585.png (324x294, 3K)