What does this face imply?

What does this face imply?

Attached: 1532513185368.jpg (750x878, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenoid_race
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Easy one, BBC

Oogling the bbc.

the "i fuck black guys while getting 50k a month from silly white nationalist on patreon" face

Armenoid Race looking to exploit people

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenoid_race

Attached: 1511604202770.jpg (938x616, 296K)

Thread reminder-

JiDF works in teams of 4

is this all you think about when you see a white woman? jesus christ you cucks, go outside.

How much do you donate her?

Attached: 1523049299169.png (657x527, 27K)

Shekels

Toll plaza ahead

Black cock

BWC

shes got a weird shaped head but i still wanna fuck

jews aren't white

>B
>B
>C

It's not because she's white you retard, it's because she's literally burned coal before

The bellybutton piercing is a complete turnoff.

Fetal alcohol syndrome

>I’ve never seen a bbc that big before!

Thats the "I like black dick" face. we're gonna need more gas.

I saw her in London, she's a lot better looking irl. Her face doesn't take to photos well, but certainly fuckable. She'll produce decent children too, tall and smart. Hopefully she gets round to that sooner, just to trigger anti-huwhites even more. Imagine their hatred at her squeezing out 7, 8 or 9 kids.

Attached: 1530115421836.png (1052x1331, 2.99M)

I guess some thirsty white nationalist gave her a big donation.

She needs a strong Aryan husband, britanon would you do the honors?

She'll continue to delay marriage and motherhood until the end, then maybe push out one child if she's lucky. Stupid brit.

checked

fuck you nigger cucked faggots

Why do you think someone is thirsty just for supporting her work? Take out her gender and appearence, and view her work on its merits, and it is quality. FFS she is on mainstream news taking hits, being called a nazi and white supremacist, taking those, when most people are annons that haven't done anything. She deserves respect for what she is doing, regardless of if you want or don't want to fuck her.
A million fuking views on Farmlands. That is game changing in itself.

Why do you resort to insults? I'm just saying it would be good if she did. You don't know the future.

I'm married already, but someone needs to step up...ideally an American so she can get dual citizenship and utilise the 1st Amendment, as her views will soon be illegal in Canada.