Should virgin men be allowed to vote?

Should virgin men be allowed to vote?

Attached: IMG_0516.png (716x1280, 1.71M)

Excellent thread, please post thousands more like this one

I knew that was a man, I just knew it. Also it's incel faggot get it right

Only married men, over 25 with children. They should be required to perform some military service too

>pay prostitue
>no they can vote

Only men who are married/widowed to a women should be allowed to vote on behalf of their family. Women and unwed minors should not be allowed to vote.

How do i delete someone else thread?

Should loose women be allowed to vote?

a thread died for this

That thing has a penis, doesn't it?

>They should be required to perform some military service too
Hello mr kikeberg judenrat

No

no, but neither should women who are NOT virgins

Why the fuck is this even a question
>sage

Only sexually promiscuous men on welfare should vote. The most sexual partners you get the most votes you can cast. Women can cast 2 votes per sex partner

I don't think "with children" is fair because some men are shooting blanks. George Washington for example. I suggest "land owning" instead of "with children".

I agree with the other criteria though.

Anyone who pays more on taxes than they get on welfare should be allowed to vote.

Roasties shouldn’t be aowed to vote

IF she looks too good, then it probably is.

That's a dude

Men over the age of 30 with clean criminal records

Attached: output.webm (1280x720, 2.44M)

Yes, but not BETA cucks like you.

>should Hitler be allowef to vote
Yes, obviously. Impressing a roastie should not be a requirement to vote.

this thread makes me think serbia should be bombed to dust

Fuck no, if you've never had your dick wet you can't think straight

Why don't virgin men just screw each other so they're not virgins anymore?

Free
White
Men
Over 21
Landowners Only

We'd fix this shit in 10 years. Parasites leave the host organism when it can no longer sustain them, and I promise the aforementioned voters would cut the legs out from under the gibs programs overnight. They'd all become Canaduh's burden.

I had quite the paradoxical reaction. I ain't been right since.

>Landowners Only
>implying boomers will ever give or sell you land

After you smash enough pussy it confirms in you women are beneath men and they are objects that need to be controlled

It goes without saying that our military and their goals need to be reformed

>Landowners Only
The problem with a wealth test, especially introducing one after a period of bad government, is that wealth and strength don't always go hand in hand, and you can use political power to assign wealth to the undeserving and withhold it from the deserving. This means you can end up in a situation where those without the right to vote are both motivated and able to overthrow those with it.

Kind of like how the remainers say that the EU needs to be reformed and then it will be a force of good? Don't make me laugh.

Janitor no jutsu

Attached: 1532394175375.png (729x434, 26K)

This is too biased to ownership and land is too scarce in Europe (England has a higher population density than India).
George Washington was a great man. Great men and people who done something of note or service to the nation could be given exception, maybe for people who adopt too.
Having your own children is important though, it shows you have stake in the future.
Half of our politicians don't have kids and are running the country, this is a major problem

This, married with children eliminates 99% of degenerates from voting.