ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

youtu.be/iDtzofAUSJI

RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS DOES NOT SUPERCED THE RIGHT TO PARK ANYWHERE I WANNA PARK!

GOOD LUCK CONS*RSHITS WHEN THIS HITS THE SUPREME COURT

Attached: 3C797CC5-3495-492F-975C-90EFE2E5E4DF.png (809x533, 613K)

heh I guess you dont know the state of the supreme court

Meh, he should go to jail. That wasn't a situation to fear for your life. A shove? I could understand if he had gotten on top of him or kicked him almost anything further and I might understand.

Tip:
Don't try to push white men around in Florida.
We all have CCW permits and can shoot.

Weak bait. Fuck off.

Trayvon Martin also pushed a white man down in Florida.
Once.

>violently assault someone, pushing them to the ground, because of FUCKING WORDS, and because they're younger and bigger and can get away with it
>somehow shocked when the victim pulls out the great equalizer

>i have a my right to park anywhere i want
except you don't. it's a handicap spot you fucking idiot.

self defense mother fuckers, deal with it.
niggs was shaping up to start a ground and pound before old mate pulled out his piece.

Holly fucking moon shit.... You MIGHT understand if the nigger had started bashing his head into the fucking ground?

>initiate use of force against someone
>expect them to not use force in response
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Legal interpretation: stand your ground, 23-times felon was parked in a handicap spot and escalated altercation, Supreme Court is stacked pro-1st, woman admitted he was aggressive, it's a no-brainer.

Now for the interpretation that should be the right one in the West: a nigger pushed a white man and was put down like the savage beast it is. Farm equipment shouldn't be aggressive towards their betters. Get fucked nigger, hope you rot in hell.

I have the right to break as many laws as I wish. You have no right to defend yourself because you are white.

This. Do Africans understand what a disabled parking space is. Someone should have explained it clearly to the dark skinned people.

Trayvon is different as he was on top of him, slamming his head into the ground.
See above. As in Trayvon's case, it was 100% acceptable. That was a situation in which a common person should fear for their life. This? No. I've never been shoved down and thought 'oh god, this is it.' It was an over reaction, and the man should plead guilty to negligent manslaughter with no time in prison. That way he is a felon and is not allowed to legally own a fire arm. He clearly is not responsible enough to have one. This wasn't at all a justified shooting.

>wait for police to save you

Who’s going to fund the police state when the majority of people are spics and niggers?

Fuck off kike.

Attached: A103544F-476F-4C31-9741-DE9BF8C50AC7.png (250x250, 90K)

>you MIGHT understand if the nigger had started bashing his head into the fucking ground?
ah yeah let me let this 200 pound dude whose younger than me get a chance to stomp my head in and disarm me.
You can clearly see him stance up after he pushes him to the ground with intention to continue the fight.
It's only when he pulls the pistol that he backs off a bit.
Dude was completely within his rights to shoot this guy. Don't lay hands if you're not willing to accept the consequences.

You’ve never been in a fight before you faggot. Shut the fuck up.

Parking in a handicap zone is no reason to be shot. Yes, she was wrong, but that's not really a crime worthy of death.

Bait thread. But I will take the opportunity to say that there needs to be more violent niggers killed.

>I have my right to park anywhere I want to park.

Holy fuck these niggers never learn. How retarded are they?

>Parking in a handicap zone is no reason to be shot.
He didn't shoot the guy because he was parked in a handicap zone you fucking idiot.
He shot him because the black guy pushed him onto the ground and stanced up to beat his ass.

To be fair here, it is a ghetto c-store and the handicap accessible parking spot looks like it was marked by a nigger.

Simple assault. Is still assault.
When you discharge your firearm at an ass-clown that deserves to die, for any reason. Repeat after me Anons.
>Officer I was in fear of my life or my families life
>Now I'd like to request access to my gun rights activist lawyer prior to any further questioning. Please log request and time in your report.
If someone so much as spits in my direction you better habeed they are dead. I'll take that civil lawsuit if I have to. Fuck this world is full of dirt-bags that think it's a schoolyard playground out there. It's not. Act stupid and get your instakarma.

>Gets pushed to the ground
>Respond with firing your gun
American equalizer

This goes for Alabama also. No antifa mask and everyone is armed. Total harmony.

Naw, he should take one for the team. He should walk around Clearwater boldly, then when the mere sight of him triggers niggers, and they throw out their fists he should shoot them one after another, and use the SYG defense after each and every shooting.

Can someone please show me a black killed by police or non-black citizen that wasnt in the process of breaking a crime? I have yet to see it.

I’ve actually come to appreciate this law more than anything.

It takes power from the thug cops and gives it back to the citizen.

The moral is don't assault people. Clearly niggers are too stupid to understand this

You're right. Luckily battery is a reason to get shot.

What is the point in being this dense? Whats your end game?

Hey, I'm just slapping your ass for sport. If you'd like to keep playing the game, the goal posts are over here. The fact of the matter remains, a reasonable person would not fear for their lives over this simple act. Stop with the leftist tough guy shaming and admit it. You show an average person that, and they will say it's probably no reason to shoot the guy. He didn't even strike him a single time.
I know, but it stemmed from the parking spot incident and that's what user was talking about. She's an idiot, but if he was such a concerned citizen he could have called the police and let them do their job. He was standing there talking shit, he clearly didn't care she was breaking the law, or he would have taken the proper steps to rectify the situation through the court system. Instead he shit a guy over practically nothing.

Only Sub 90-IQ individuals are going to push an elderly man onto the ground because of "mean words".

>Call the police
So BLM can march around after the nog refuses commands and resist arrest and gets shot?

Yeah the nigger did probably shit himself once he got shot. What's your point??

watch the fucking video. right after he hit the ground, the nigger was moving in to do more damage. the nigger only stopped when he saw the gun.

fuck off.

Yeah, that's be a solid plan. If we're going to kick off the race war, that would be the way to do it.

Who is this 'She' you're talking about? It's two guys you dummy.

>Instead he shit a guy over practically nothing.
The black dude is the one who escalated it.
It's completely his fault he got shot. You don't lay your hands on other people, especially if you're going to shove them to the ground and go in for the beat down.
Taking a kick to the head can kill you or cause mental retardation.
>I know, but it stemmed from the parking spot incident and that's what user was talking about.
It doesn't matter what was happening at all. Everything goes out the window the moment he shoved him to the ground.

Womp womp

If you watched the video closely you can see the nigger pull up his pants. This is a common monkey tactic signaling they're ready to fight. The niggers wasn't done after that shove. And there was another nigger walking up on them. Anybody who says the shooting wasn't justified is a communist, nigger loving homosexual.

Doesn’t matter. Don’t push or hit someone 20 years older than you that you don’t know.

I don’t know what’s going through your mind to do that.

Blacks lack the part of the brain that allows them to understand how their actions affect others. It likely never crossed her tiny peanut brain that parking their would hamper a disabled person's ability to access the store. They simply don't give a fuck.

>what is the frontal lobe

sigh....unzips....

all I see is an old man praying and a nigger dying

Attached: dindu nuffins.png (1065x608, 744K)

Only Americans would justify murder for pushing someone

>Tiny and undeveloped by white standards.

Still posting this every day huh? Don't worry nigger someone has a bullet waiting for you too.

Attached: 1529786285354.png (278x276, 42K)

he deserved it.

Alabama here. Regularly read about stand your ground shootings. Always brings a smile to my face knowing people don't have to wait for police.

Also, she was sitting in the drivers seat. She could have just moved the car, or even rolled up the window and ignored the cracker with a gun itching to use it. She was so traumatized by him pointing out that she was parked illegally, that she got out of the car and got in his face.

>around blacks don't relax

The disabled man rightfully confronted the lady parked in the handicap parking spot, he doesn't look like he was over the top mad in the video or crazed - he was just rightfully angry. Then a much younger and taller dindu comes and shoves him down.

If he says he was in fear of his life, I believe him, he clearly couldn't escape or defend himself further being disabled.

Attached: couldHaveBeenUsBLM.jpg (1024x1007, 374K)

He was responding to a threat. He had already been both verbally and physically assaulted. He was in his right to eliminate the threat before he was seriously injured or murdered.
Don't assault someone and you won't get shot.

Unironically this. I read the nigger observation like David Attenborough.

>Only Sub 90-IQ individuals are going to push an elderly man onto the ground because of "mean words".
Only Americans would justify murder for pushing someone

Attached: 12323543454356.jpg (490x508, 44K)

God is real then

>you can't defend yourself until you're too beaten and battered to defend yourself

Look at Jamal picking up his pants get ready to beat dat wyte boi azz. Good riddance

Why did he escalate a verbal conflict to physical confrontation in such a savage way?
If that old dude (20 years his senior) smacked his head he could've died.

Defending anyone who physically abuses someone else then gets shot like the animal he was. ffs
You're all projecting. The thought process is you all probably do evil shit all the time so don't want anyone to be able to check your bullshit on the spot like this guy lawfully did with his gun. You all sound like those people that drive like assholes and play innocent when the driver you just almost wrecked or cutoff for giggles pulls a gun out and shoots your dumb ass.
Stop projecting and live a normal life and maybe you'll be able to experience actually being innocent and won't have to fake it like a Dexter sociopath.

>Comments about Americans and their self defense
>Does not have to live with the American nigger

fuck off....

Only a European who lives in a homogenous place with no violent negroes would allow the situation he was in to escalate further.

your'e why the Nazi's rolled over Norway like a picnic on a sunday.
>Oh no, don't defend yourself, that's ebil.

where's your viking blood, faggot?

Try harder. Stale bait is stale.

Attached: 1134654.png (493x402, 8K)

> Empathy comes from the limbic system, not the frontal lobe

Dont you have a seal to club?

Do you feel safe in general?

Yep, he hikes his pants back up and moves to go in for the stomp till he sees the gun. Absolutely justified killing of a feral beast.

Attached: colorofcrime.png (616x5370, 1.5M)

>he wanted me to move my car from the handicap spot
>MUH RIGHT TO PARK WHEREVER I WANT I dindu nuffin

>He was asking me to move my car and berating me because i do not have the right to park there
>my husband was just protecting me he dindu nuffin

The absolute state of niggers

We have first generation Somalian niggers and sand-niggers. American niggers have been in America almost as long as whites have been there.

They also kill whales. It is the most disgusting least sporting hunt I have ever seen. They coral all the whales in a fjord, hundreds of them, drive them on a beach then walk down the beach slitting their throats.

I'd say you would't understand, since you lack niggers, but that isn't true anymore. Give it 50 years and you'll understand perfectly. Too bad you don't have the right to defend yourself.

fuck this nog he got what he deserved, i guess dont be a fuckin dick and mind your own mother fucking business.

Most niggers I work with hate whites with guns. They always bitch about the good'ol days when you could just curb stomp someone. Fucking animals deserve to be put down.

>Do asumptions about genetics without being an expert in genetics, not even graduated probably.

Ah yes now I remember why democracy don't work.

I wonder why these "protest" signs look so similar at these rallies?

Attached: 180723-stand-your-ground-protest-florida-mn-0930_02a9f916ca978daf6d8c4808373ccc03.jpg (1200x630, 110K)

>I have my right to park anywhere i want to park...
even if he dead now, nigger,, still gonna dindu nuiffin parking

Honestly, yes. I conceal carry but most of the time, I don't feel like a really have to. Outside of the cities, Alabama is very rural. People are very kind and cordial to each other most of the time. The only time I make sure I carry and have a round in the chamber is when I'm in Montgomery or Birmingham.

>Do not know that Nazi Germany had their first defeat in Narvik during the whole war
Learn some history

dindu got whats coming for him but dont act like its moral because your dick gets hard seeing blacks getting punished for their shit for once.
dude was held at gun point and was backing up literally no reason to shoot him at this point especially to kill.
wouldn't say anything if the dindu was still advancing while at gun point but the dude could deescalate the situation without anybody getting killed.

Attached: 1444228314736.gif (320x261, 543K)

>Stand your ground
>Racist
What do they mean by this?
Are niggers the only "race" this effects? lol... fugn hell boys

>Complain about democracy not working because of dumb people
>Can't spell

Attached: mmmm.png (220x230, 5K)

Yeah, how's those Somalis going by the way? Because by all counts it's poorly. It ain't the Swedes who suddenly decided to start taking it's women Sven.

Attached: 1532449410298.jpg (410x344, 35K)

That kind of thinking gets you killed. You cannot relax around blacks.

Attached: blackcrime.jpg (583x4000, 330K)

Do you liberals honestly care about the lives of feral blacks? I get caring about animals because they are pure and can't stand up for themselves but niggers are fucking subhuman scum who do nothing but ruin every country they infect. I fucking LOVE seeing them get whats coming to them like this degenerate mooncricket. I just hope it hurt LOL.

Attached: photo_71877_landscape_650x433.jpg (650x433, 195K)

Well...not the ONLY race it affects but they're certainly over represented.

faggot

>“What did he take from you?”
>“Maaaaaaaaan …”

She’s technically right.

brainlet

Whats the other race? Beaners are white so I dunno. can't see Asians being an issue.

Good to know, I hope to see all of you soon. Take care.

An athletic prime nigger pushed a geriatric man to the ground. The only crime here is that the nigger wasn't lynched posthumously.

He was still moving towards him when the guy pulled the gun out while he was on the ground. At that point he is under no obligation to not shoot as the guy had already shown himself to be a danger.

Whats the end game of letting these violent nigger live? Ist like these jew faggots cant wait until the next assault....

Everyone knows if the guy who pushed him was where the old man wouldn't have shot him.

This is a legitimate hate crime in any state but Florida.

That's practiced on Faroe Islands. Geographic knowledge is obviously not the strongest side of the Americans.
>Thinks there's no niggers in Norway
I really wish you were right