Poland is the last hope for humanity

Attached: 1528642837419.webm (464x380, 2.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=62TH_FwVQvc
youtube.com/watch?v=NlIVV7Z2Ay0
youtu.be/bb_ZQdATeog
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How do I get an Eastern European waifu?

Attached: 1529092690006.jpg (815x543, 89K)

Go there?

I'm unironically about to start learning polish. How much money do I need to bag a polish gold digger?

Only the creators of screen door for submarines can save us.

At least two potatoes.

portugal russia and hungrary also

youtube.com/watch?v=62TH_FwVQvc

youtube.com/watch?v=NlIVV7Z2Ay0

Polish specifically, I don't know. I've only been to Russia and Ukraine and never set out to find gold diggers.

just don't be in debt

It's one of that last hopes for Europe.

Attached: torun.jpg (800x534, 147K)

Russia has loads of Muslims.

Attached: CefRUX9WwAAakNt.jpg (337x415, 27K)

I'm enslaved by jewish college debt ATM.

Troubled.
Fucked one last week and my dick feels itchy, border burning.
Fucking dirty whores

>I'm unironically about to start learning polish
Why?

Attached: Melania_Trump.jpg (1120x640, 107K)

because he's a sperg. Probably tried learning German too.

So I can fly to Poland and bring back an attractive woman. America is filled with fatties and whores. At least the polish aren't fat.

the funny thing is is that you're probably fat and can't get a gf that has money

Go to a Ukrainian Catholic Church.

youtu.be/bb_ZQdATeog

Maybe you should lose some weight so that the skinny girls talk to you.

>Brit projecting
Nah. I'm poor, but not fat

so if you're poor, why the fuck would a Polish girl want anything to do with you?

34.5% of young people are obese. Then you have normal girls who are 50/50 ugly. Which leaves a sliver of a fraction of thin and attractive girls.

Because I'm own a house and a car

you realise Poland isn't poor, right?

Ok, well if your an Adonis, then you'll be able to get those pretty girls. If not, then quit complaining about getting a girl you deserve. The only reason you want those eastern european girls is because you think they'll faun over you since you're American.

He's an idiot.

I know they immigrate to first world countries to scrub toilets.

Just realized you're probably a pollack living in Englandistan. Jealous about my superior irish/german mutt genes impregnating your women.

Yeah, and college students eat ramen for every meal and commit suicide all of the time, but that doesn't mean they will date you.

I'm Irish, and there Polish people here. They are not poor. They are generally skilled factory workers.

This thought process you have is very autistic. Polish women will not marry you because you have a house.

Polish people rarely take low skill jobs these days. Arabs and Africans take those now.

>and bring back an attractive woman
He failed for that meme

Attached: 1493148345644.png (527x653, 101K)

shhhh let him try

Post her feet.

Lmao stupid mutt, if you would ever set foot outside your basement and travel to Poland you would know that poles are just like niggers only with another skin colour.

You realize that Polish woman going for a westerner is an equivalent of German going for rapefugees? They likely have the same mindset,

>Poland have no hope for itself, but somehow is hope incarnate for rest of humanity
Nie rozumiem

Attached: Mieszko Mieszko mój koleżko.jpg (201x251, 14K)

If you leave the US it won't matter now will it?

Clearly. I'm only pointing out polish women are generally more attractive. In the US California girls are generally more attractive. Kentucky is filled with fatties. If you want an attractive wife then spend more time around areas with larger numbers of attractive women.

Polish women are more polished than fucking American women nowadays. American girls are sluts. So they should be shamed as such

Attached: 1502540655588.jpg (537x778, 68K)

Serious question, are you on the spectrum? because this is some "im gonna move to japan and they will understand me" shit

I'm part Polish and don't want to return home do you have a foreign legion or something.

Attached: IMG_20180717_155035.jpg (1080x989, 52K)

Shut the fuck up German, Poland is a completely white country, can you say that? No, you son of a bitch, because your fucking country is full of niggers and Muslims.

Quick, someone post the polandball with the dick and legs!

Attached: cc18247dc84cdb229c275193eb4310ac.jpg (933x1400, 101K)

>doesn't know spectrums are from 0-100

Atta boy.

Attached: 0007.jpg (400x596, 28K)

Polish cuckposter sponsored by german govt is in other thread

Attached: imma shoot a nigga.jpg (275x183, 6K)

I'm not going to move there. I'm getting a job that pays 60k a year and gives me 8 days off 2x a month, so I'm going to be traveling. If I'm going to meet someone, I'd rather it be in eastern europe because they are generally more attractive.

Warum bist du sauer? Bist du ein homo Hans?

What is the equivalent of the Oscars for photoshop people?
Because this guy should get it.
Toruń looks this good only on computers.

Dang. I really want that posted in this thread it would make me kek

Attached: 1499392679072.jpg (900x505, 117K)

Korwin is now traveling near the Baltics cause it is summer
look for Wakacje z Korwinem for fresh memes

Wew lad. You are delusional. if you can't get a girl in the US, you're not gonna get one in Poland you fat Amerifuck

But yeah I'm not like retarded on the spectrum, but just enough to have to make conscious decisions to go out and socialize and process interactions. So probably slightly above average.

>do you have a foreign legion
Nigga what
We barley pay off our military and paramilitary