>Be Cohen - Facing life for dumb taxi scam and only Trump can save you with a pardon

>Ignore all that and get baited by Clinton henchman Lanny Davis to go after Trump.

>Lanny wants to get close to you so he can find potential dirt on Trump (then Lanny will dump you like a shit covered rag).

>Lanny convinces you to go all in on super hyped "this will be the end of Drumpf" tape to get 24-48 hours of negative coverage (already fading out).

>Find out that nobody actually gives a fuck and it was more than likely exculpatory for Trump. Even if it was an election offence, it's rarely charged and is only a fine.

>Lanny gets bored because you played you best hand and are of no use to the Clinton camp anymore.

>Trump fucking hates you now and a pardon is out of the question.

>Go to jail for life.

Why the fuck would anyone do something this dumb? You piss off the ONLY man that can save you???

Attached: cohen.jpg (700x467, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/OMG/Author-of-tell-all-Trump-knows-who-is-Jewish-in-a-way-that-feels-creepy-533263
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hes a greddy jew and was probably promised some sort of compensation for this.

never trust a kike

It's not a federal charge so he can't pardon him

TRumP leaked those tapes himself dumb nigger.
J o h n M i l l e r

Trump and Cohen leaked the tapes together. They both had a copy.

One of Trump's biggest mistakes was trusting Jews in his inner circle.

Attached: 897963478627384.jpg (1024x768, 68K)

>It's not a federal charge so he can't pardon him

Then why has CNN and Fox be saying he's holding out for a pardon over the past 3 months?

Attached: 1527221173712.png (1024x768, 1.11M)

god emperor can't pardon state crimes, ignoramus.

Attached: giuliani and batboy.jpg (684x374, 38K)

Governor Cuomo is the only man who can save him. Which probably explains his behavior, that and he's a kike.

This. Hope he gets redpilled unless he already is.

the big question is if trump pardons cohen, does the invalidation of his 5th amendment rights extend to the attorney-client privilege between him and trump. probably not, but he could still be forced to testify about certain things that trump may not want to be heard

>why would the mainstream meteor lie????

Attached: 1520651565144.png (658x662, 37K)

"Author of tell-all: Trump knows who is Jewish in 'creepy' way "
>jpost.com/OMG/Author-of-tell-all-Trump-knows-who-is-Jewish-in-a-way-that-feels-creepy-533263

>god emperor can't pardon state crimes

CNN was literally talking about Trump pardoning him last night..........

Attached: 1499275231865.jpg (1242x1242, 152K)

Trump and Cohen made those tapes for the sole purpose of making cnn look retarded

>I did it because my (((family))) told me to!

Leftism; it's a terminal mental illness!

Assuming he's eligible for a presidential pardon he is stacking the deck in the dems favor to appease the anti-trump candidate that will follow.

Sadly the pendulum must swing back. God help us it's another obama or worse

I don't find this surprising, I mean, Trump has been a businessman for decades so chances are, kikes have tried kiking him many a time and now he can recognize just that type of person.

hah. what a "emperor".

>Even if it was an election offence, it's rarely charged and is only a fine.

They'll try and throw the book at him for it same as tax evasion was used for what's his face, the mobster. Not saying I like it, just that they will charge the fuck out him for it.

(((cohen)))

Fox is just bizarro CNN. They both have the exact same business model and propaganda strategy.

All he managed to do was get the message out that Trump fucks women, and that the women are now extorting him for more money.

This is truly the end of drumph.

This

his little frowny mouth honestly makes me want to hurt him... we live in an age of the dominance of beta-jews, and its revolting

>Why the fuck would anyone do something this dumb? You piss off the ONLY man that can save you???
jews must jew. they can't help it

>It's not a federal charge so he can't pardon him

Hes a complete retard. Has nothing on trump, angling for a book deal like comey.

The issue I see that everyone is tip toeing around is if this can happen to the President of the United States what to stop joe blows attorney from doing the same. That not even mentioning they must have gotten the tapes from the fucking FBI. Just like the current the James Gunn issue while the left is cheering right now because Trump is literally Hitler they will be screaming when it happens to them. I can't believe the clear abuse of rights happening to the President of the United States of all people and the regular suspects are completely silent (ACLU etc...). If this was a nigger or transfaggotlesbian otherkin there would be riots in the street. Trump must be a saint to put up with all this as most men would call it quits eventually as it's just not worth it. He must have something big planned as I don't see him just sitting idly by. The FBI has shown it's true colors as the modern Stazi for the Democrats and Clinton and have lost all respect among the people. I hope it was worth it for them because I don't see how they can hope to survive much longer.

Attached: ABSTRACTHELL.jpg (854x853, 172K)

>They'll try and throw the book at him for it same as tax evasion was used for what's his face, the mobster.

Apparently a fine is the max punishment for campaign finance stuff though, even if they could prove it here (which is very unlikely).

Attached: 1530138104764.jpg (584x360, 38K)