Why do Russians keep eating eachother?

Why are so many Russians killing their sex partners and eating them? Why is cannibalism so popular in Russia?

Does it have something to do with the fact that it's legal to beat your wife to death in Russia? Does it have something to do with how Russia kills journalists who report on the Russian government's infamous corruption?

Attached: Cannibal Lover Looking for 'Poetry Inspiration' Kills Girlfriend, 'Roasts' Her B (818x824, 375K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USSR_anti-religious_campaign_(1928–1941)
thesun.co.uk/news/6856742/sky-turns-black-middle-day-remote-russian-towns-weapons-test-aliens/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I asked this before and a Russian told me, "What about John Wayne Gacy?" Well, this seems to happen every day in Russia, so I'm confused. Why does it keep happening?

Attached: Killer Girlfriend girl kills boy during intimate game; Chops his body and hangs it in her flat.jpg (754x2555, 681K)

It seems like cannibalism is rampant in Russia. National pastime.

Attached: Russian 'cannibal couple' embrace in sick picture as more horror details revealed.jpg (651x6787, 1.21M)

>1 person in a country of 100plus mil does something
>why do all X does it

The country that sees casual concertgoers massacres of 70plus people by bored of life boomers should be rangebanned desu

Attached: murica.jpg (402x125, 4K)

>46-year-old lover
Based. Roastie btfo.

sanctions. have to substitute import

But this happens every day in Russia.

I see. So you eat other human beings to save money on imported food. Now, please answer my other question: why is it illegal to criticize the government in Russia? Why do you get assassinated for speaking ill of the Russian government?

He is 21 and she was 45. What other purpose could she possibly serve?

putin king. god himself kills critics from heaven.

Why is how Russia runs itself internally any of your fucking business?

Now that's how you celebrate International Women's Day...a good roasting

Alright. Fair enough.

If you look at this chart here, the colors correspond to IQ scores. Do you understand so far? Look at Russia, its IQ is equal with Americas. This is despite Russia being full of Asians and Jews and America being full of niggers and Mexicans. Why do you think this is? Why are slavs so stupid? I calculate that white Russians have to be 2 standard deviations dumber than white Americans.

Attached: iq_by_country.png (1357x800, 25K)

>dating a 45-yo babushka
why

I just noticed your post.

I'm simply concerned for the Russian people. Every 40 minutes, a husband kills his wife in Russia. And presumably eats her flesh. I'm curious why this happens. Is it fetal alcohol syndrome? Is it alcoholism in general?

Attached: russian woman killed.gif (208x368, 3.4M)

Probably a leftover tradition from when everyone was starving to death due to communism.

Its scars left by the jewish extermination of the common people leading to rampant canabalism merely for survival

It's the fact they all cannibalize each other in the great famine in the Soviet period. These people probably carried out a gene related to cannibalism.

They aren't. This is fake news---stories completely made up or wildly exaggerated to make Russians look bad.

>Now, please answer my other question: why is it illegal to criticize the government in Russia? Why do you get assassinated for speaking ill of the Russian government?

I was referring to this, not the cannibalism.

I see. So it has nothing to do with the fact that slavs are inferior subhumans, right?

Attached: slavs.jpg (191x264, 12K)

>roasts her brain
Well done Jow Forums, your memes are leaking into reality and killing people again.

Must have written an amazing poem though.

Of course they are subhumans.
Why else would they think communism was a good idea?

Maybe because he is crazy?

inherited genetic memory from glorious soviet era

No shit, what non-crazy person would kill someone for insperation for a poem and then get sexually arroused from eating their brains and drinking their blood?

The weak should fear the strong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor
>Survival was a moral as well as a physical struggle. A woman doctor wrote to a friend in June 1933 that she had not yet become a cannibal, but was "not sure that I shall not be one by the time my letter reaches you." The good people died first. Those who refused to steal or to prostitute themselves died. Those who gave food to others died. Those who refused to eat corpses died. Those who refused to kill their fellow man died. Parents who resisted cannibalism died before their children did.

It's not really so far-fetched to say some form of cannibalistic evolution happened here when the only ones who survived were the ones who cannibalized others. Which in turn means they were the ones to reproduce and their cannibalistic genes spread.

Fucking hell, is this real?

This phenomenon doesn't appear to be limited to Russia. It appears all slavs demonstrate this lust for blood and tendency towards violence.

Attached: Jealous lover who killed boyfriend is jailed for six years.png (659x532, 396K)

The chink genes probably played a role as well. Chinks would eat anything, but is there any case of widespread cannibalism in Russia before the Soviet era? Were the Mongols cannibals?

The soviet union contained most slav countries during those times

>eats brain
doesn't he know about prions? yeesh!

Slavs were always savage barbarians and combine that with the terror of communism and the killing of every smart person you will end up with shit that can barely be called human

But look at this article this man was a willing sacrifice. How was this gene programmed into him? How was satanism programmed into the Russian psyche?

The Soviet era was also anti-religious and atheistic.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USSR_anti-religious_campaign_(1928–1941)

She died from that?

That explains the satanism but not the self-sacrifice.

My theory is it's an extension of the provider gene. Many species of spider have the males sacrifice themselves so the females can eat them. This probably happened in war time and during the Holodomor.

Probably. She hit her head on the concrete after being completely knocked out. That usually leads to death even in men with thick skulls.

We'd never find out because the Russian media censors stories like these. There are probably way more cases of cannibalism than we know of.

Wonder what she's doing right now..

kek italian master race

If she's alive and not currently re-learning how to speak, she's probably not hanging around nightclubs looking for strange cocks while dressing like a whore.

She's probably getting knocked out at home by her husband. Hopefully she eats him before he kills her.

did she die
russian as fuck didnt even drop the cig

Russians have very thick skulls and small brains so there's a higher likelihood that she survived.

It was really a degenerate time. The Church was the only moral structure and they got demolished and the openly religious people killed, smart ones kept their beliefs in secret, but the masses were giving no moral or spiritual guidance, it was just robotic work work work and then the famine happened.

But you're not answering my question: is his self-sacrifice of his meat for his girlfriend an evolutionary mechanism designed to feed her and his future children? Or is it just the satanic genes??

Now that's eating pussy....

dude it's just some fucking sicko. you're thinking too much into this

It's just part of the no moral/spiritual pro degeneracy atmosphere and cannibalistic past. These 2 were already into BDSM, they just took it to another level and so easily given the history.

I don't know, I think there has to be some evolutionary mechanism responsible here. This goes far beyond normal degeneracy.

Attached: cannibal russia - Google Search.png (632x125, 36K)

and don't get me wrong, i LOVE russia! I think the crumbling concrete and filthy oily snow is beautiful. Russia's one of the most beautiful places on Earth, barring the cannibalism and wife-slaughter

Some ancient nomadic tribes in that area were cannibals.

Attached: Wild-Boar-Attacks-and-Kills-Elderly-Man-and-Injures-His-Daughter-in-Law-in-China--Best-Gore.webm (624x360, 2.92M)

"some sicko" You can just google "russian cannibalism" and it's obviously a trend in russia like emo was a trend in 09.

Degenerates are nihilistic so I really see why he doesn't care to get eaten. But I think that's the only male self sacrifice so far? Most of these cannibals are men killing women.

>Why is cannibalism so popular in Russia
It's their usual pastime

Attached: Russian Peasants.jpg (962x1308, 122K)

The brain is literally the worst part of the human body to eat, its basically just fucking toxic and can give you CJD

>Why is cannibalism so popular in Russia?

Russia is a hell hole of filth, corruption, and depravity.

thesun.co.uk/news/6856742/sky-turns-black-middle-day-remote-russian-towns-weapons-test-aliens/

Attached: Capture.jpg (1637x1131, 204K)

>"roast"
So did he roast it or not? What's the point of those qotation marks?

I may be mistaken, but I was under the assumption that the sky in Russia is always black. Or varying shades of grey.

>human body
See, that's where you're wrong.

Well that's the only case of self-sacrifice so far, but the Russian cannibal couple also cannibalized many men. The women seem just as prone to cannibalism and violence, but they lack the brute strength needed to carry out their attacks.

That's some creepy demonic ass stuff right there boys.

Read this one needs film adaptation soon

>getting together to celebrate international woman's day

That's the single most beta mating ritual I've ever heard of.

8th of march is actually quite a big holiday in russia. everyone gets day(s) off. it's the female equivalent of 23rd of February.

>the killing of every smart person
Welfare does the same but over a longer timeframe

Attached: _828X7K6JyI.jpg (640x424, 59K)

Attached: 234512351235.png (1360x627, 91K)

the only thing that would have made this better is if he took the cig from her mouth and started smoking it

That a beautiful doggo

Literal roastie

Kek

>Does it have something to do with the fact that it's legal to beat your wife to death in Russia?
What? Is this true? What if you are just visiting like a tourist?

Technically, they will arrest you. But you will only get 6 years max. Husbands can be beaten to death too, and the wives probably get 3 years max--but that happens far less.

Pic related was given 7 years. He posted pictures of his battered wife to Facebook and bragged about it. Every time she tried to leave the house, he beat her. The police came and said what they usually say, "We can only get you out of here after he kills you." The police are powerless in Russia. Beating your wife once has been decriminalized there just last year. Now the women pay a fine for being beaten and their husband is free to go.

I remember seeing pic related's father cry in an interview. An old man crying like a small child--it was so sad. He is an old farmer, 5'6 like and 130 pounds soaking wet. He could do nothing as his daughter was tortured to death. He had to make the decision to pull the plug on his comatose daughter while she pissed blood into a bag.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-25 Nobody called cops as woman beaten to death by husband.jpg (668x5673, 1.52M)

police aren't powerless, they are lazy hacks who don't give a fuck

>Existing law makes battery of a family member a crime that can mean up to two years in jail. Under this legislation, if it's a first offense, civil — not criminal — law would apply, provided that the abuse doesn't cause serious bodily harm. Abusers who meet conditions of the law would get what amounts to a slap on the wrist — a fine of up to $500, community service or, at the most, up to 15 days in jail.

>Veronika laces her fingers together as she looks nervously across the room. She says the police want to help her, but, because of the law, they are powerless. This isn’t some dystopian drama, where women have become second-class citizens ‘owned’ by their husbands. This is Russia in 2018.

>That’s actually what happened last November to 36-year-old Yana Savchuk. She recorded herself calling the local police in a town 200 miles south of Moscow calmly asking for help. In response, the officer — a woman — mocked her. The officer says, “If he kills you, we’ll certainly come to examine the dead body.” 45 minutes later, her boyfriend killed her.

You have to remember that Russia is a failed society. Russia is a dystopia, the women are all sluts and prostitutes and the men are all suicidal drunks.

our police is only good for taking bribes from drivers and punishing for offensive memes and shit. article 282

Slavs and germanics practiced cannibalism around the times of the roman conquest of germania

>ANNA KULCHITSKAYA on criminalizing wife-beating
>We think it was causing serious damage to the traditional family. And destruction of the family is the destruction of the country. There is a policy of forcing Western values and Western techniques. These are mostly being repelled by traditional Russian values because the Western values are perceived as strange, wild, and irritating. We want to stay Russian.
Pic related is "Beaten by My Husband… What I Have Had to Endure with Herman Sterligov", written by ALYONA STERIGLOVA. In the book, she supports domestic violence based on a misinterpretation of 16th century tradition.

The Russian Church originally condemned men who beat their wives and implored them to not inflict domestic punishment with wooden or iron rods and not to punish innocent women. It granted innocent women the right to divorce their violent husbands.

>The Orthodox Church castigated such practices and used to grant divorce permissions to maltreated wives, especially if they were innocent
But now Russia moves to decriminalize wife-beating. Why is Russia moving backwards? Is it your sub-90 IQs?

Attached: beaten.jpg (250x388, 103K)

>Every 40 minutes, a husband kills his wife in Russia.
sauce?

how the fuck is that so dangerous? did it really kill them?

I just looked it up. That means there were close to 14,000 deaths of women from domestic violence.

The number of homicides in Russia was not much higher.

I think I've been duped by feminist bullshit... I was so eager to meme on Russia that I believed what I had heard without questioning it. Shit.

Attached: 1531422341097.jpg (556x578, 43K)

>thesun.co.uk
wew lad. do you get all your news from satire outlets? how can a burger not know the sun is full of shit?

OP you're obsessed. I've only ever heard of one case of cannibalism in modern Russia ever, and it was a woman.

actually it's closer to every 35 minutes, there's a lot of domestic violence in Russia...but I think that's old statistics. murder rate in Russia has been dropping. it was 6x higher 15 years old.

It was widely reported, britbong.

There are close to 2,000,000 results on Google for "Russian cannibalism". It does seem that it's particularly a slavic problem.

underrated

>I've only ever heard of one case
do you think thats because your government hushes everything up? i was reading about your internet laws and WOW. im not sure if its worse or better than china. VPN usage can get you sent to prison, and there is a blacklist of websites. im a fan of russia, but it sounds like things are really fucked up in your country

>why is it illegal to criticize the government in Russia? Why do you get assassinated for speaking ill of the Russian government?
there's a lot of dissent in Russia, it's just not the kind that you like. it's mostly communists and the kind of people that think we should set up giant fans along to Baltics to blow radioactive waste over the border.

the West thinks Putin is so bad. but pretty soon, they will miss Putin, and will think of times of Putin as the best. Russia will not allow someone like Yeltsin to become president again.

old statistics

you trust the Google? meanwhile, I live here.

>widely reported
oh, you mean other bullshit ""journalists" putting out lies to later retract

quite literally everyone I know has a VPN. my middle-aged housewife coworker (she works from home) has a VPN. the only websites that I've ever tried to use that was censored were Linkdin and Rutracker

You may live there... and well YEAH YOU LIVE THERE LMAO @ YOU

I've somewhat lost my steam. This isn't as funny to me as it was when I started this thread. You guys can continue to discuss this but I'm going to go catch a movie with some friends--peace.

WTF I love INternational Women's Day now/