When I was a kid I knew racism towards Indians was wrong

Perrine was one of my favorite TV series. It is about Perrine, who has a French father and an Indian mother. She is a 13yr old girl with blondish, brunette hair. Her father dies in Yugoslavia and she and her Indian mum try to make it to the French rich grandfather of Perrine. Her mother subsequently dies of illness and Perrine walks to the town where her grandpa is a blind factory owner. Too ashamed of coming forth because she thinks because of her half Indian heritage she will not be accepted, she gets a job as a worker. As the job pays shit, she lives at some hut in the woods with her dog, gets fish from the pont and buys some bread. Some handsome 20something French engineer takes a fancy at her, but as this is the 19th century, their relationship doesn’t progress much past picknicks and conversations.

Eventually she is being hired as her grandpa’s personal secretary after she does a translating job (all Frenchies can’t speak English, but she can). She progresses fast through the ranks and becomes his right hand and eventually he finds out she is his granddaughter and is happy and doesn’t give a shit that she is half Indian.

I always thought this message that mixed races are ok if they work darn hard, was correct. Tell me it ain’t so.

Attached: A3FC4CE4-4130-4981-B8E2-C2C1DF81D074.jpg (350x265, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Story_of_Perrine
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not even World Masterpiece Theater could save the french from being pozzed.

North indians are whiter than americans

>When I was a kid I knew racism towards Indians was wrong
cool

>Tell me it ain’t so
it ain't so

Wow you watched some obvious propaganda and swallowed it whole as a child, great job.
>mixed races are ok if they work darn hard
they suffer personally, psychologically from not belonging to any one people

This was golden age anime. Miyazaki even worked on one of these series, they were just adaptions of European novels doubt there was anything propaganda about them.

We found the dinky doodle boy

Attached: Gay Asian Orgy.jpg (600x432, 130K)

A touching story, but you do not build a functioning society out of touching stories about exceptional outliers. Race-mixing is damaging to everyone involved, the fact that this damage is not always ruinous doesn't make it not harmful.

>When I was a little boy I was a waifufag
That's neat and all, but it has as much bearing on your concept of race as this hot piece from "Fish Police" (1992) and whether it's advisable to fuck a haddock.

Attached: fish police.jpg (480x360, 13K)

fuck indians and this nigger thread

Attached: 1499289028180.jpg (665x668, 68K)

When I saw OP's pic I incorrectly thought it was from Grimm's Fairy Tale Classics, which used to air on Nick Jr. in the early 90s. Man, I loved that show. According to (((Wikipedia))) it's from Nippon Animation Studio as well.

Attached: Grimm's_Fairy_Tale_Classics_(title_card).jpg (300x200, 20K)

no, i'm half kike
Fine but it's still dumb to take your ideas about politics and nations from animus

Attached: 1520702441733.jpg (719x539, 43K)

/Thread

Everyone stop replying and let Jew OP fuck off

Lofty idealism from a writer who probably never met a non-white in his life let alone be a minority in his homeland

Just looked it up and book it was based on was mid 1800 they did 3 series based on his books

You know whats funny, the Indian mother and indofrenchy daughter sought out the rich french grandfather rather than seeking what Indian family they had.

I don't care what your opinion is, and you're taking up space on my beloved board. Sage.

Good point, it is just assumed that they should go there rather than to the shithole side of the family.

French family was only 90 Kilograms away

I think the real lesson is that when you surround yourself with white people your survival rate goes up. Look what happen when it was a group of Indian mother, white dad, and chai milk daughter, 2/3 death rate.

If Dad lived and Mom died while in India most likely Dad would take her back to France.

>you watched some obvious propaganda and swallowed it whole as a child, great job.
>>mixed races are ok if they work darn hard
It is a 1970s anime based on a story written in the 19th century.

>You know whats funny, the Indian mother and indofrenchy daughter sought out the rich french grandfather rather than seeking what Indian family they had.
They were closer to France than India when the father died in episode 1. They debate what to do and agree it makes sense to go to France and tell the grandpa his son had died.

same for Mexico. I’ve been to both places and Northern Mexico had some Irish looking fucks that when I tried to ask for directions because they looked Irie they said “que dijo este? Piense que onions gringo ajajaja” which was bewildering at the time

My favourite show as a kid was the cooking channel. I loved watching the tiny Asian lady cooking up a big pile of fat shit then serving it to a bunch of random homeless black faggots. I can't remember the name of the show I think it was hosted by a stupid faggot black/Asian fag in a wheelchair.

It’s based on a centuries old story retard.

Attached: Support.jpg (1280x1120, 202K)

There was a youtube channel once called "Cooking with dog". It was Asian too.

>they suffer personally, psychologically from not belonging to any one people
>tfw mixed best friend an hiroed an I want to ban miscegenation for his sake and to prevent suffering like what he suffered more than I want to ban it for the abstract concept of racial purity
It still hurts.

>Piense que onions gringo

fucking filters, just fuck my language up lmao

tru

Attached: race_gen_prox.jpg (446x308, 57K)

Perrine is a Quebecker

kek

What do you have against French Indians user?

Attached: 4F9A59DF-8B41-497A-8FCD-7EB305C48FF4.png (400x500, 356K)

Fuck now i want french fries

forgot to add with curry

What year is this from?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Story_of_Perrine

Thanks

>non-whites aren't American

Attached: the_future.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

What does the watermark on the left say?

>QUACKED

Okay I laughed out loud.

you've been indoctrinated your whole life! how come you're not a libshit normie pleb? no seriously, how did you escape?

Attached: Beseeingyou.png (608x463, 314K)

And then one day there are no Germans left in Germany. Good job you idiot.
Also, cartoons aren't real. They don't work hard.

Attached: deniro-semejstvo.jpg (730x511, 64K)

>posts mulattos
But yeah, is OP 12?

Attached: 3D462BA3-0261-4682-8955-462FB505610A.jpg (474x637, 64K)

>>posts mulattos
Yes, I am posting mulattoes, and posting attractive mixed women is equivalent to "Jow Forums wants to deport this?" threads
and yes, OP is 12

Attached: 1513748548456.png (1260x2168, 260K)