Attached: file.png (1290x470, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AdTUnCShXPc
youtu.be/vpejckQgpeg?t=2m29s
youtube.com/watch?v=gF-i9ypRDXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Na-WubWcmSg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Podesta made a cartoon?

How come these assholes don't ever whistleblow?

Probably because it's a giant conspiracy and the cops are comped and protect these people.

bill burr?

what episode of what show is this referring to

What about wikileaks?

Dan "stretch em wider" Schnieder?

I wonder what episode they're referring to? I honestly can't think of any R&M that would serve as a pedo's fantasy (even the one with King Jellybean ended up with him beaten up and killed)

CDAN is a female entertainment lawyer who gets info from a couple of legit sources. But she also includes bullshit to throw off Hollywood.

because all the underlings are underpaid and desperately trying to make it in hollywood, so they look the other way

DAN FUCKING HARMON

Attached: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fstatic-29.sinclairstoryline.com%2Fresources%2Fmedia%2F490f2676-2723-4945-a539-2c5ac1 (986x555, 375K)

Probably the Jelly Bean scene

youtube.com/watch?v=AdTUnCShXPc

don't wanna get suicided is my guess.....happens a lot, but because they are unknowns working in the industry, no one ever hears about it. Just another drug overdose/suicide....nothing to see here....

Everyone is compromised, from the police heads to the media, to the local and state politicians.

Every now and then a useless eater is thrown to the wolves, so we can all nod our heads and say "we're cracking down on pedophilia" but that's just a distraction. Child sex rings aren't going away because they're big money for everyone at the top.

none of these bullshit blind items ever come true

Which is based on this:
youtu.be/vpejckQgpeg?t=2m29s

They are not predictions you moron

Yea this one is a bit too farfetched. If my boss showed me CP I'd chimp out and assault him right then and there. I make pretty good money at my company too. Not cool man, not cool.

What prediction?

Dan "if the hymen ain't busted I can't be trusted" Harmon

Nah it's Alex Hirsch of Gravity Falls

How is that a "fantasy come true," though? Marty beats his ass to a pulp. I'd think that a pedo fantasy would be one in which the victim was into it.

Good point. It could just be the whole idea of cornering a kid in the bathroom. Here are a couple other scenes it could be referencing:

youtube.com/watch?v=gF-i9ypRDXQ

youtube.com/watch?v=Na-WubWcmSg

It's about Big Mouth.

hes a racist

he didnt do cartoons

The authorities are paid off, especially in LA

At best you lose your job in pedowood.

Maybe the episode where the kid is stuck in the fantasy world and fucks all the animals to make retarded babies that they eat and fuck. Im summarising btw.

Digits confirm