So who is telling the truth?

So who is telling the truth?

Attached: r7.png (611x695, 190K)

>who is telling the truth
>Fox News vs Reuters

ISIS probably did it, but they didn't provide proof of being behind it.

ISIS did claim him, but they claim a lot of shit.

They both lie, he probably visited websites and was curious, maybe corresponded with someone but didn’t commit to them. He then shoots a bunch of people.

The left
>no evidence
The right
>evil terrorist

Learn to recognize everyone is lying.

If it was ISIS propaganda that radicalized him in the end, is it their responsibility? Or only if they planned it and activated him themselves?

This is the nice little pivot that the Jews have created, and they can turn it one way or the other, depending on their whimsy

people at the top tell the police to stfu

>they're making claims without evidence
>makes claims without evidence
Get lost dumbfuck
>Learn to recognize everyone is lying.

Sup fags...here’s what I know from a good source.

His brother is affiliated with a gang.
His computer shows visits to IS related sites.
He shows affinity for IS and gangs.
The gun is likely supplied through the brother/gang, and is US origin.

Don’t buy the ‘crazy’ shit. He wasn’t crazy, just radicalized.

>source
>
>my ass

I'd trust Fox News over a furry-loving ancap on Jow Forums

Neither. It was MOSSAD.
FOX is as fake as any other.

Attached: (((fOX))) 2.jpg (2500x4420, 1.33M)

Lol this guy went to Victoria Park HS apparently. Right around my neighbourhood.

VP is full of a lot of Muslims from all of the feeder schools from out of the area.

My friends who went to VP said he was always sketchy in HS

Another case of shitty reporting from all the networks pushing a narrative.
>did he live in the middle east?
I guess that's confirmed
>did he visit websites related to Islamic terror organisations?
very likely but that's the same as watching TYT or InfoWars just in arabic and taking their shit verbatim. If someone want's he can turn that into "hurr durr muh extremist" and it wouldn't be wrong.
>Did some of their videos radicalize him?
likely up to very likely, same case as people shooting up a church or a congressman softball game. They got brainwashed into some durrrrr shit.
>Did any of the countless islamic terror groups do anything directly leading to that
very very unlikely

End of the story, we know almost nothing beside speculations nobody truthfully can confirm or deny nor can't present evidence for either or.

It s a shit show thanks to the entire media landscape fucking up and rather going for click than reporting the truth.

Not the Toronto police, RCMP, or CSIS. Remember there was a warning for a van attack in the downtown area. Turned into a nothing burger but nobody said it was a false alarm. Guess what happened this Sunday, muslim terrorist attack in Danforth. They missed it completely because that's how incompetent law enforcement here is.

does Canada have CIA niggers?

do they?

It's probably ambiguous, and we'll never know because he's dead. Apparently he was on a watchlist because he had visited ISIS websites, but the police are right that that isn't proof that he was actually taking orders from them. He self-radicalized, ISIS is claiming him to pretend to still be relevant.

They aren't mutually exclusive. Its perfectly possible for ISIS to claim him but there also to be no evidence they are responsible. ISIS claim responsibility everytime a white guy stubs their toe.

Tell your kids everybody~!

- Canadian agency trained a random arab, MKULTRA ASHASHINS style to undermine the populace
- jidf//isis claims IT IS OUR GOY
- jewsmedia follow their own agendas

Now that the dust has settled, who really cares? it is all a jewish show

I suspect he was a disgruntled kid who got radicalized.

The MSM plays this down, but ISIS claims every attack as being theirs. Truth is in the middle.

There is a big mosque down on the Danforth. There are a lot of poor looking muslims in weird Middle East clothes. I'm sure he is affiliated with that somehow. They don't look like they are westernized at all... and they don't look like they want to be either.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-25 at 9.08.34 PM.png (1546x1085, 2.46M)