I think we've found our ethno-state lads

I think we've found our ethno-state lads

Attached: _marslake_.jpg (1024x576, 283K)

>taking the idea of a Nazi moon base one step further
I like it

Attached: 376B101B-F2D4-4DD3-920C-244120D39E55.png (484x775, 203K)

If you will help us establish our rightful Jewish ethnostate in western parts of Jordan (Amman area) and south Syria, we will grant you a white ethnostate in the Golan Heights safely isolated by mountains.

Attached: ילדה.jpg (640x640, 89K)

go away

(jew)

Attached: 29BC5A1F-E463-475E-8327-529F1A928ED6.png (495x565, 167K)

I dont get why stupid people say shit like this. Why do i have live in the middle of nowhere (northwest front) or go to Mars or some shit. Stupid niggers and jews either should be dead or not on earth.

sage for shit idea

>white men now make up 30% of the US population
>100% of people who stood on the moon

don't lose this one too

>nasa finds a lake of water
>hitler was right
whitey on the moon was a nigger's nightmare. we /4threich/ nao

Do we get a couple of Samson nukes to protect our ethnostate

So that we can continue existing in your little caucasian zoo? We owned half of this planet.

Yeah but if we make space colonization work like picrelated then expect a huge number of whites to leave this rock behind.

Attached: 60EA530A-4629-4689-8B6A-44BBDBC3D7D4.jpg (1439x554, 146K)

Shoo shoo

>A bunch of faggots go to mars just because they're "white"
>The place gets fucked because being white isn't a prerequisite for being a decent human being
>Women can still vote
>Faggotry is still accepted
>Just the white version of tel aviv

Why should we trust you?

can we meme a working rocket into existence? im a welder and a machinist so i might be able to build a v2

You know, Antarctica is a lot closer, and it actually has breathable air, why not form an ethnostate there?

Perhaps down the road. A safer more immediate solution for a white ethnostate would be an island nation. We’d have to dredge one up but it could be home until a more long term solution is found

And it is super white already!

you cant farm or collect solar energy there

or one richfag could buy an existing island in the carribbean and only let whites in

You'd never be able to control who goes there.

shoot down any unidentified ship

it's real close right now, you could just about walk there