Have you ever been in love, Jow Forums?

Have you ever been in love, Jow Forums?

How did it turn out for you

Attached: megan and harry.jpg (194x259, 6K)

Yes and I still am
We’re engaged now
Don’t give up on love fren

She was a lesbian using me for seed.
Jokes on her I can't have kids
Bonus karma - turns out neither could she

Spare me. The only pussy these mother fuckers have every seen is when they were spat out of Mom's womb. They've been trying to get back in every since.

Eh. It was good times. Fell apart for a lot of reasons. I moved she wasn't focused on life. Split was for the best. Great while it lasted but now I'm too busy to date. Such is life.

90% of men have the same story, they expose themselves fully to a women and then get totally fucked over. They learn from that experience and never do it again, as a raging young man with a broken heart on a tear is highly dangerous to both himself and society, so they start looking at marriage and dating as more as a business arrangement with a sane and family oriented woman that you grow to love. The one's who haven't been totally screwed over end up continually divorcing and trying to find that 'true love' but it's a hoax.

Yes, but it didnt turn out well.
I loved her, but there were many difficulties like the distance (3000km), she was freshly divorced, had a child of 1 year of age. They time we spend together was great and i had the intention to marry her someday, i even accepted her son.
But the communication went another direction, we had different views on life, different goals etc
Overall we decided that it would be the best for all if we go seperate ways.
5 yeats have passed and i still miss her :(

Yes, and i still am. Problem is she doesnt believe she is capable of loving someone to the extent of spending her life with them.
As she put it this way " i can't ever see myself sharing a cup in the bathroom for toothbrushes. I dont want to be sleping in the same bed with the same person every night, waking up to the same routine of a kiss goodbye before i go to work".

Killed my fucking heart. Weve known eachother for a decade and she was my highschool sweetheart.

are you short? ugly?

I've been in relationships, the longest lasting four years, but I don't think I've ever truly loved anyone. I just haven't felt that "magic" feeling, and I doubt it exists.

Fuck you

once and she unironically left me for chad. never again

>and I doubt it exists.
kek

Yes, I love my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ very much.

but are you IN love with him

> 6 years dating
> left me because i didnt have a job
> she found a janitor to date
> i found my first job
>25 years old 150k in cash zero debt.
Being single/heart broken and not having sex in the last 5+ years was the best thing for me. Men love different from women i learned. Kinda wish i was gay.

Well he said "he who loves me obeys my commands" and I think I obey him. So yes, yes I do.

5'10. Not chad material, but not bad looking at all.

I was her first real relationship. We fell apart for a couple years but the past couple weve kept in touch/ dated now and then.

Everyday, with myself. We all the way up and we never coming down.

Attached: 63a6208b5ac93b1c9a127ec30d77ff2f.jpg (280x200, 15K)

Men's love is selfless, woman's "love" is selfish.

Yep. She had a miscarriage with our baby because she couldn’t deal with the death of her mom and grandfather from a car accident when we were on vacation. Spiraled down. Did everything I could for her. But every time we looked into each other’s eyes, we thought of our dead unborn baby and she also thought of her dead loved ones. So we split up. We’re still good friends, just distant.