They finally did it

But do we even care?

Attached: 0AF83F05-E009-4113-A799-EF2610FFB4B8.jpg (1242x902, 467K)

Crowdfund getting it restored just to spite them.

This needs a 24/7 webcam

Attached: worldambassador.jpg (900x900, 109K)

Attached: 55F9F42F-08B0-4C31-9B50-E47C26810EB6.jpg (1024x726, 62K)

this spot will be renamed:
>Donald John Trump Bringer of Peace and Prosperity

Trump doesn't care and the libtard who smashed it most likely will get jailed all for 2 minutes of fame!

Attached: 1532409728070.gif (267x200, 1.9M)

This happens at least four times a year it seems. Every time it gets repaired in a week or two.

This is the second time?
City pays to have it repaired lul

>and that's how I got involuntarily admitted to a mental hospital

I'm excited for this years first annual Peace and Prosperity Day celebration.

Donald Trumpenstein will get his (((friends))) to repair his (((star))) in no time. Don't worry fellow pedes.

Hollywood is a shithole, both the industry and location. The communist did us a favor.

No cuz he'll be on mt. Rushmore....

Attached: 1530079737655.jpg (236x236, 17K)

well technically I find it funny that someone is likely going to jail over a stupid star on the sidewalk because trump triggered a snowflake meltdown.

does that count as caring?

Attached: haveyouseentheotherguys.jpg (3034x4370, 2.46M)

Trump should build his own giant star building in LA with his name on it.

Won’t even need crowdfunding. It’s been replaced at least once recently due to vandalism and they’ll just replace it again with the cleanest and newest star on the walk. At taxpayers expense. And when they prosecute the guy who did it that will also cost taxpayers. From California. Zero fucks given and I hope they keep doing it so they have to add 24 hour security and they pay for that too. Fuck California. Worst state in the union. Some nice conservative areas and natural beauty and redwood forest... outnumbered by Mexicans and degenerate faggots and pedos in literal pedowood. Death to them all

As a conservative stonemason im grateful the left love to provide people like me with jobs

No need, the city full of liberals gets to pay for it

Meaningless gesture.
Hollywood is degenerate.
Trump is better off not being associated with it.

This, I doubt the leeches who do this sort of thing are paying taxes out of their welfare

Man, they really showed him. Too bad he's still a billionaire and the president of the most powerful nation on the planet.

>left SMASHES a monument of fascism, hate, division, and bigotry
>right can't even take pop a balloon
This is why you will lose, racists.

The star needs to change to a star of David. Then we can watch (((them))) tremble before Trumps star because they don't dare damage it but they must!

no we dont care because trump doesnt even have to pay for the new one

>But do we even care?
There's a new thread about it every time I hit F5. What does that tell you?

guy who did it is named Hamtpon Brandon

They got it on video.
>His star needs a permanent secret service agent to be honest

LOL i just thought about it, but this means technically Trump is the only person to get 3 stars on the walk of fame, after they install this 3rd new one of course.

Ahh, I see you're a Keynesian.

Attached: Krugman-Gilligan.jpg (683x720, 98K)

monkeys doing monkey things

They spent 33000 on a baby balloon. They lost that battle eithere way you look at it.

>a cement and brass patch of sidewalk
>a monument of fascism, hate, division, and bigotry
wow

>some mid-20s twink decided to permanently have a felony on his record for the sake of shitty symbolic "win" that will be forgotten by the end of the week and ultimately negated by a new star being placed by the following week.
Hope it was worth it

Judging by all the lame ass threads about it, I'd say yes.

>left SMASHES some concrete, and unironically has to pay to fix it themselves
>no one gives a single fuck about literal mutants and their tiny, weird looking balloons

Boy they sure showed him.

SJWs look more and more like Capitol citizens from the Hunger games every day.

Donald Trump school for peace and tolerance when?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-16-19-52-04-1.png (480x445, 170K)

Sounds fucking awesome. God bless Trump

>Most powerful nation on the planet
Israel?

Nah, he's a shit prop for the deep state.

Why should we care? Spics will be paying for the replacement. It comes from LA county sales tax.

Attached: 1472384121331.png (600x800, 375K)

the true hwndu season 5

If you didn't care you wouldn't have made this thread, OP.

Already happened.

>Police later arrested Austin Clay, 24, on suspicion of felony vandalism. Brown said Clay did not reveal a motive for the alleged vandalism, and the investigation continues. He's being held on $20,000 bail.

>Leron Gubler, president and CEO of the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce, said in a statement that the Walk of Fame is "an institution celebrating the positive contributions of the inductees.

>"When people are unhappy with one of our honorees, we would hope that they would project their anger in more positive ways than to vandalize a California State landmark," Gubler said. "Our democracy is based on respect for the law. People can make a difference by voting and not destroying public property."

>"the most powerful nation on the planet"

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-07-24 at 12.37.51 AM.jpg (320x320, 19K)

i hope it keeps happening honestly, it's hilarious

Trump used to be just laughed at as a clown with bad hair and orange spray tan skin. Now he's going to be literally hated by a large segment of society for the rest of his short life.

Gene Autry legitimately has five stars on the walk of fame, one for each category:
Radio, Recording, Motion Pictures, Television, and Live Performance.

I dunno, them having to face people willfully fixing the star would probably leave them assmad but trying to sell it as being smug again.

Attached: Antifa huntung permit.jpg (900x750, 80K)

Crowdfund?
It will be paid by who destroyed it, via a fine.
The result is that this guy payed for a DT star renovation.

Attached: left mental disease.jpg (1067x3498, 555K)

If he shuts down the Federal Reserve. I will start a crowd fund. To carve his Face on the Fucking Moon!

His Teflon is bulletproof!

Attached: image.jpg (646x720, 150K)

CNN gave the guy's name in their article about it. We should thank him for updating the star.

>But do we even care?
I don't.
I imagine some liberal institution or other is in charge of maintaining it so they're only hurting themselves in the long run. Much like niggers burning their own neighborhoods down.

Attached: 1513409708036.png (1211x705, 1.02M)

>the day Trump becomes Moonman

Attached: gunther.png (436x411, 218K)

>the star will gorge itself on clay...

I guess we know who ISNT a pedophile

no, I doubt Trump does either.

being hated in hollywood and cali by all those mentally ill degenerates is a badge of honour.
They did Trump a favour removing his name from next to all those pedos and elitist jews.

You can't even speak. English correctly. Or; punctuate.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

>hides flag
>mocks other nations
what'cha doin, rabbi?

Attached: (((here))).jpg (970x545, 33K)

>god emperor moonman
now this is epic

>>the star will gorge itself on clay...

Something, something.... false idols

Where was Shia LaBeouf?

Always look on the brighter side of life.
>though I personally HATE the job security quips - theres too much shit wrong and broken in this world to keep fixing the same things over and over and over again to guarantee a paycheck.

Attached: 1530833078054.png (900x900, 336K)

Wonder if it was some Hollywood Pedophile that did the deed?

Attached: Xrcist.jpg (616x900, 48K)

>But do we even care?
No. Hollywood should be burnt to the ground and a massive Trump monument should be built upon the ashes.

Attached: 1517373793136.jpg (4505x3003, 1.38M)

>EERRRRTTTTS DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA JEEERRRRRRRRSSSS
your shit's stale mate, get some new material

Carve his name on the moon and then put a 24/7 livestream on it
Top kek

Imagine being this angry, and going to jail over this. How dumb can you be.

>Kill all the conservatives because they're outnumbered by lefties

>destroy the (((star))) that binds him
>twice
>undoubtedly more attempts
And the seven trumpets blowing, sweet rock and roooolllllll

Good that they did it because we shouldn't idolize people with stone.

They were just mad that trumps star was at least 2 inches bigger than everyone elses.

>right only had to watch as the left absolutely humiliated itself with a shameful display
>left had to completely destroy a celebrated gift just to make a point
I don't think defeat is even an offered choice for us at this point in time.

If they weren't, Israel wouldn't need them.

I guarantee Trump smiled when he heard some rampaging lib destroyed his star, more ammo for the elections.

What does this show

And yet they left every other one untouched.

btfo

Statues signify ego problems if you ordered yours to be made and religious problems if a bunch of people decided to make one out of you. Same goes with those damn grave stones, we treat each other as if we will never be seen again for eternity when in fact we are all one entity.

Watch as this cuck's bloodsucking leech of a lawyers ends up crowdfunding his bail and watch as virtual signaling SWJs will donate their kidneys and sell their souls all for a chance of being on the "Clayminator's Hall of Bail Fame".

The ultra alt-left is as predictable as Harmin's kid diddling.

>be liberal
>destroy Trump's star over and over again so that it's in a perpetually mint condition

pottery

Horns? The guy does look like pure evil incarnate.