Now that the dust has settled... was he based?

Now that the dust has settled... was he based?

Attached: Bobby-Fischer-eyes-hair-color.jpg (800x539, 57K)

The biggest traitor.

fcuk quyads

Fischer was the greatest.

100%

Too bad he kept his ideas to himself and didnt act.

CONFIRMED /ourguy/

Attached: 800px-Bobby_Fischer_1972.jpg (800x1066, 205K)

>we will never see Fischer in his prime beat this autist

Attached: magnus-carlsen-lo[1].jpg (1200x885, 257K)

Yeah he was. Any of you niggers got a lichess account?

The smartest man of his time was a self-hating jew who wanted to dedicate his life to exposing the kikes for their horrendous crimes against humanity.

Really makes you think.

Attached: 1515030270544.jpg (596x797, 481K)

In fairness Magnus is fucking immense. It’s a shame he isn’t particularly stylish like Tal, he just crushes everyone

nice.

Jesus?

>that flag
>those gets
Fug

Attached: 1518910620983.jpg (240x213, 11K)

fuck yea

>right picture
If Varg was a Jewish chess player

What did KEK mean by this ?

Yeah, he plays more like a computer than anyone, but doesn't he also have an IQ of like 190? The nigga's almost as mentally capable as Newton.

Fischer would probably mindfuck him to submission.

what happened to him though

Confirmed /our/ guy

died in exile

Attached: bobby fischer playland - Copy.jpg (842x1280, 162K)

He was high iq and based.

I'm not sure what to make of this.

Punished Bobby

I think I get it

Shortly after midnight on September 12, 2001, Philippines local time (approximately four hours after the September 11, 2001 attacks in the US), Fischer was interviewed live by Pablo Mercado on the Baguio City station of the Bombo Radyo network. Fischer stated that he was happy that the airliner attacks had happened, while expressing his view on United States and Israeli foreign policy, saying "I applaud the act. Look, nobody gets ... that the US and Israel have been slaughtering the Palestinians ... for years." He also said "The horrible behavior that the US is committing all over the world ... This just shows you, that what goes around, comes around even for the United States." Fischer also referenced the movie Seven Days in May and said he hoped for a military coup d'état in the US, "[I hope] the country will be taken over by the military—they'll close down all the synagogues, arrest all the Jews, execute hundreds of thousands of Jewish ringleaders."In response to Fischer's statements about 9/11, the US Chess Federation passed a motion to cancel his right to membership in the organization. Fischer's right to become a member was reinstated in 2007.

So, /ourguy/ ?

Post some quotes

Attached: quote-first-of-all-we-have-to-understand-what-communism-is-i-mean-to-me-real-communism-the-soviet-bo (850x400, 63K)

Attached: 6afe840caf5e4addd623519d8d4e25fc06ef141e4c767f10e85cd92df1500b55[1].jpg (661x280, 55K)

schizophrenia is a helluva drug

Not sure what his IQ is. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was insanely high. If you’ve seen interviews with him as a kid he speaks better English than most adult niggers, not that that’s much of an achievement but still

I like him.

Quads confirm /ourguy/

Attached: bobby and the jews.jpg (932x1472, 358K)

steve?

Bobby Fischer and Otto Weininger are literally the only good Jews who have ever existed. Not exaggerating.

First time I heard about the whole jew thing was when he claimed asylum here from them. I used to deliver mail to him.

What about Jesus?

>I used to deliver mail to him
Based. Do you know Bjork?

No but I used to deliver mail to her.

Stay mad Jew