God emperor is selling basedbeans on Twitter hahahahahahaha eurofags get in quene with your pots and pans

God emperor is selling basedbeans on Twitter hahahahahahaha eurofags get in quene with your pots and pans.

Attached: IMG_20180726_083124.jpg (1080x747, 149K)

don't forget to get your license for those pots and pans

what do french chefs make with basedbeans

I bet it tastes good

Jews are so᠌yboys.

>Jews are so᠌yboys.

Jews are so᠌yboys.

>Jews are so᠌yboys.

Jews are so᠌yboys.

>Jews are so᠌yboys.

Jews are so᠌yboys.

>Jews are so᠌yboys.

Attached: 1530785184496.gif (1286x800, 388K)

We'll probably never find out, because unlike the Chinese government the EU has no power to make private companies and individuals buy anything.

But I appreciate that the Twitter ignoramus was successfully fooled into giving up the car tariffs - he'll get impeached after the Midterms.

He might be onto something. European men are extremely weak to the point they watch their daughters and wives get fucked by immigrants and do nothing. By pumping more weakness into their pathetic bodies, we might see an explosion of rage and the start of the next crusade. Similar to how a kid is bullied and bullied and bullied to the point he has an internal explosion and the pathetic cuck becomes alpha and kills them all. Trump is a fucking genius

Attached: Incredible_Facts_Templars_knights_crusades_6.jpg (770x503, 75K)

if you lower tariffs or quotas then more will enter the market

>giving soiboi's another fix of soi
kek

>making a deal to sell a shitload of LNG

fuck. yes.

I'm working on a gas pipeline right now.

I have without any result attempted to figure out whether there are tariffs on basedbeans in the EU and found nothing. The EU has no power to make anyone buy basedbeans.

You're fucking delusional.

Attached: 1531300221962.png (500x900, 140K)

>He might be onto something. European men are extremely weak to the point they watch their daughters and wives get fucked by immigrants and do nothing.
The ones in the Americanized part.

Attached: 1527221911703.png (800x600, 29K)

>making a deal to sell a shitload of LNG

There is no infrastructure to import LNG or transport it. It's another lie and it would be more expensive anyway. At best, it puts a ceiling on gas prices in Europe.

EU has to buy pozzed US GMO s o y. BTFO.

>An African immigrant threatened me with a saw blade
>My girlfriend told me to wait as she went with he african immigrant, I watched as she had sex with him and after a half hour she finished and we went to the cops

You germans are very cucked, hopefully the onions will have a school shooter effect on your pathetic weak men

Attached: knights-templar.jpg (645x403, 59K)

>Eurocucks will quite literally line up to eat our basedbeans

You'll eat them or be labeled Islamophobic because they are Asian after all.

EU ABOUT TO GET SOIED

All this winning is making me dizzy.

is $LNG a new shitcoin

Speaking of farming, has anyone on Jow Forums ventured into the research of Pick-Your-Own farming operations, or similar systems? I know the creator was kind of iffy, but is this a pragmatic or sucessful system for sustainability while remaining profitable?

>You germans are very cucked, hopefully the onions will have a school shooter effect on your pathetic weak men
Says the obese basement dweller who eats poisoned food and impotently watches on while his country gets stolen. But at least you have some cool images of knights who fucking sucked - liek you.
And I'm a Russian.

>because they are Asian after all.
That's a UK thing.

Attached: Old_Pics_Archive_auf_Twitter_A_US_Air_Force_Lieutenant_is_held_captive_by_a_young_North_Vietnamese_g (569x715, 181K)

is ur mom

>Im a Russian
>German flag
You forgot the vpn hans, why dont you post those wonderful videos of your leader snatching German flags out of peoples hands and tossing them in the trash while shaking her head no, you can watch Jamal fuck your girl after and wipe the cum with your flag

Attached: Germans.png (1735x925, 2.79M)

Please tell us you're not one of those who thinks trump is John the Baptist.

Attached: 1501388460492.gif (885x808, 137K)

>You forgot the vpn hans, why dont you post those wonderful videos of your leader snatching German flags out of peoples hands and tossing them in the trash while shaking her head no, you can watch Jamal fuck your girl after and wipe the cum with your flag
If you weren't a hopelessly inbred mongrel with an IQ below 60, you'd figure out that people aren't chained to the part of the world wher ethey were born. Or are illegal immigrants from Mexico Americans if they are on American soil?
What has happened in your family that you're so dumb? Mixed some nigger blood in?

Attached: 1531733073942.jpg (750x537, 129K)

Attached: 1492268531059.jpg (2241x2569, 1.53M)

I see, so you are one of those immigrants that moves to another country then screams about how the country you fled is superior. Must suck to be so onions based

>I see, so you are one of those immigrants that moves to another country then screams about how the country you fled is superior.
You mean like you retards say white people are superior and bash every single country that's whiter than you?
Ever figured out that you don't have to permanently move to a country? Probably not, because you never did any business anywhere.
By the way - Merkel dumped the German flag, but she never stood next to another statesman and apologized for her own country or bashed her own intelligence. You're the one with the poodle in the highest office. Russian TV is laughing at you!

It's an alternative to Russian gas you fucking tool

And more expensive and less reliable, given that the US seems to be above international agreements. And there's still no infrastructure for it. Wow, what a smart and well informed person you are, Maori mongrel.

Were European men always weak or is this a recent phenomena user?

>basedbeans
why did i laugh so hard