OMFG GUYS THE PRESIDENT ASKED FOR A FUCKING COKE ON THE TAPES! HOLY FUCK. DRUMPF IF FINISHED NOW. FUCK DRUMPFTARDS!

OMFG GUYS THE PRESIDENT ASKED FOR A FUCKING COKE ON THE TAPES! HOLY FUCK. DRUMPF IF FINISHED NOW. FUCK DRUMPFTARDS!

>youtube.com/watch?v=hGqTLMWcjQs

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-25 at 11.11.08 PM.png (800x392, 333K)

Patrick Little 2020 (D)
He drank kombucha today.

Thirst quenching if true. Trump is finished.

Attached: banana-small.gif (220x165, 545K)

This would be almost cute, if leftists weren't genuinely retarded and using this as some... uncomprehendable way to ridicule Trump.

That feeling when you hate someone so much that you sperg out from... ice cream and beverages.
I don't get it man. I just can't understand it. Like, damn. They're Insane. Literally loopy. I can't even meme about this. It make my brain break.

Honestly the video sounds a bit like it's talking the piss out of libs, saying they're grasping at straws because that's the most popular part of the tape to come out.

*taking the piss

This could be funny if that old hag wasn't narrating all of it. How do you fuck up a sarcastic tone on TV?

Attached: Untitled.png (600x872, 973K)

TWO SCOOPS?!

A COKE PLEASE?!

WHEN WILL THIS TYRANNY END?!

Attached: 1494560447594.jpg (505x490, 70K)

>FBI raids lawyer of political figure
>Judge closely connected to said political figure's opponents (Hillary Clinton and George Soros) puts all the lawyers files in a noncompartmentalized database accessible by tens of thousands of officials
>unsurprisingly this leaks to the press and is all over the news
>gives immunity for Clinton allies who committed the exact same crimes as the non-Clinton allies that they prosecute
>this is after said agency and department lets Clinton et al walk after saying she violated extremely strict federal laws many dozens of times
>BUT IT WAS HER TURN
>DONALD DRUMPF IS MEAN SO ITS FINE
Why isn't there massive housecleaning of the FBI and Justice Department happening right now? How can anybody take these institutions seriously after this? Respect for the rule of law in the US is fucking done.

Attached: 1473349902444.gif (199x200, 1.55M)

Big if true

Don't forget when he mentioned he likes steak well done with sauce

Where were you when the President was Thirsty?

This is the question all Americans should be asking themselves right now.

Sessions, the senile old fuck he is, is too busy chasing his own shadow. Trump should've fired him 6 months ago.

This actually is unforgivable.

Government was a mistake.

Attached: 289nld40wfky.jpg (695x354, 29K)

I don't like tasting blood when I bite into meat but that's just me.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the soda.

>grab them by the pussy tape
OMFG HE WILL NEVER BE ELECTED
>peepeetape
REEEE IMPEACH NOWWWW
>two scoops
HURRDURRR MENTAL ILLNESS
>one coke
TRAITOR AND SLAVER!!!!
i think you see where this is going

Attached: 1511698785840.jpg (725x960, 154K)

If I was Trump I would have said "Could you please get me a (dramatic pause) pop." And then watch the soda vs pop shit storm.

How the fuck was this a news segment, CNN really is stupidly fake. They are a shitty satire show disguised as a real news network.

>Didn't ask for a diet coke
IMPEACH HIS FAT ASS NOW!