FUCK CANADA!

>Canadian grocery shoppers are about to experience what a trade war feels like.

>Loblaw Cos., the country’s largest grocer, said it expects prices to rise in the second half of the year as retaliatory tariffs on U.S. imports come into effect. While the company couldn’t quantify the impact, it said the measure adds to higher transportation costs and wages, as well as a weaker currency.

business.financialpost.com/news/retail-marketing/loblaw-warns-canadians-about-to-feel-the-effects-of-trumps-trade-war-with-higher-grocery-prices

fuck canada. you faggots have had this coming for a long long time. you've always enjoyed the wealth and comfort of being the primary trade partner of the world's foremost military empire but have you ever shown us any gratitude for the living standard you enjoy? no, you look down your smug noses at us. you mock, ridicule and insult us. you constantly grandstand before the global community as peaceniks and wag your finger at the evil war-mongering americans. but behind the scenes you profit from every war we fight like the sneaky kikes you are. you're like a mooch nextdoor neighbor, always coming over to our house and borrowing shit and then spready nasty rumors about us around the neighborhood

well now the free ride is over, bitches. if you want to keep your seat at the grownups' table you are going to PAY

REPENT OF YOUR WICKEDNESS FOR THE DAY OF THE RAKE IS AT HAND!

Attached: 2018-07-26-02-00-49-.jpg (191x263, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wonder if that's why my pizza cost more today? It was 4 dollars more.

Please kill us, this is hell disguised as heaven

oh you better believe it, leafaggot. soon it will be kraft dinner every night for you

Attached: 1521013881751.jpg (504x566, 90K)

Attached: 1532115182369.png (525x519, 209K)

Attached: 1529745195889.png (723x827, 331K)

Kraft dinner is 2.97 a box where I live now. Two years ago it was only 1.50.

>tfw can’t afford KD anymore

Attached: Trump.png (1039x990, 379K)

Canada is an awesome country, its just being run by globalist faggots. I had the luxury of exploring northwest Ontario and eastern Manatoba by canoe in my youth at a survivalist camp. I have seen parts of Canada that most Canadians wont even see. Your country is beautiful and full of natural wonder, stop letting it be ran by fucking homos like Trudeau.

You gonna be eating Klik here pretty soon bitch.

>get caught price fixing bread.
>i swear its the americans increasing the cost of your food.
>doesn't even hand out the $25 gift cards and ask for ridiculous amounts of information.

You can't trick me Loblaws.

Attached: 7AGpbkm.jpg (960x895, 174K)

Yeah. Prices rise in tariffed goods. But all the American goods Canada tarriffed have Canadian made competition with prices that remain stable. So,we but canadian. More importantly, we still have open trade with China, the Eu, and pretty much the rest of the world. You burgers are going to,pay more for alomost all your goods because of your trade war. I’m not worried. Burgers should be; you’re going to get fucked.

Jim. Enough with this thread. I have to conserve my energy and not waste it by browsing this garbage. Fuck, I am so hungry.. I haven’t eaten in 6 hours.

God save me..

Attached: 90098DF9-D103-403A-AF76-B5B783B00CE9.png (1334x750, 1.15M)

God i hate Canada

youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM

No that is the chinks fucking you over.

Blame Trump, stop shill him. His administration is a clownfest.

I am starving. The pain of it is to much. I less leaf on the tree.

Attached: 1524615531894.jpg (1870x1869, 730K)

we're all rich, we don't care

t. CanPaki

I have chickens, cows and pigs. And a vegetable garden. Of you're not a complete faggot, you would have these too.

Nice argument