OH NO NO NO FB TRAFFICKS ORGANS

FACEBOOK COLLUDED WITH CHINA TO DISCLOSE PATIENT BLOOD TYPE AND DONOR STATUS TI HELP THE CHINESE HARVEST ORGANS!

Attached: IMG_20180726_001830.jpg (1024x579, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bUDCdhHeZgo
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/11910668/Chinese-president-snubs-Mark-Zuckerbergs-request-for-baby-name.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I believe it.

Attached: 1520234938753.jpg (639x628, 363K)

Ew

bump

it wasn't china though.

Attached: 1508807824082.jpg (3457x2990, 3.68M)

A QRD OF JAMES GUNN EVENT!!!!

Time line that has occurred between 7/19-7/22

>Hollywood user posts lists and names and occurrences on pol

>few hours later james gunn info breaks on pol and floods the interwebs

>mass media panic and twitter start to be deleted

>mass archiving of said twitters with 1000s of big wig Blue checks in serious trouble with horrendous tweets

The tweets all seem to revolve around this inside joke of fucking, rapeing, murdering, eating, and other degenerate satanic acts
>Dan Harmon deletes his tweeter and begins scrubbing social media after bad tweets AND a video of him rapping a rubber baby doll

>a major player in Hollywood posted here after that and thought it was private
He posted his tax return gross income of 327 million for last year...

He was demanding you talk to Admin...

> on July 22 the many threads and I investigations here were SHUT DOWN and blocked and mass people were banned for 2-14 days...

Many refugees in FullFeg

This video is a must!!!
youtu.be/bUDCdhHeZgo

Hollywood is the Royalty of America...
And commit just as much evil as them also!!!

Attached: 1532586613680.gif (200x200, 2.78M)

Wew lad,
glad I don't use that shit.

based

Zuck's wife is sketchy as fuck. She is like a 2/10 even for an asian and is married to a billionaire?

yeah, what a dumbass for marrying someone from before he became the zuck and who he can trust

truly smart people marry whoever manages to make their peepee hard when they're rich

that's like so SKETCH

Calm down whiteknight feminazi

Attached: male feminist predators.jpg (750x724, 94K)

FUGGG BUMP

>china government steals organs from falun gong members (its like a yoga club, but its illegal because i dunno)
>china government has organ vans that drive around and you get arrested for a crime and your organs removed on the spot. no time to waste

>facebook gives government of china patient blood type and organ donor status info

yeah its not even vaguely a stretch to suggest the chinses government is doing this and facebook knows all about it. because of fucking course they would do this, its not like these people have morals. they get pleasure from doing evil and this is pretty evil so how could they possibly resist.

GUILTY

>implying the zuck is a real person with a real life and not just an actor figurehead puppet with a bs origin story to trot out in front of the idiot masses and absorb all the blame

Wasn't a bomb set off outside the US embassy in China today?

Is this related to the massive facebook share price dump???

Reminder to fellow bongs, if you haven’t filled out the opt out form, YOU ARE AN ORGAN DONOR!

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/11910668/Chinese-president-snubs-Mark-Zuckerbergs-request-for-baby-name.html

Attached: 1456579980567.jpg (845x1205, 194K)

Attached: zuckwithtoast.jpg (1200x800, 148K)

Attached: hapbpening.png (658x492, 379K)

hahahaha jew mutant btfo

SWIM was trying to get into old account but lost password. SWIM went through the steps to recover and make a new password and fb wouldn't take it saying to try refeshing the page. SWIM, refreshing the page, produced a the link you have followed is invalid error. Trying again reverts back to the prompt for asking email or phone number to request to make a new password. SWIM has never entered their phone number on fb and SWIM thinks that that's what they were trying to get SWIM to give to them. SWIM made positive Donald Trump posts before the election and after too. SWIM's almonds are activated.

makes sense

Attached: 1532602847700.jpg (457x526, 22K)

Another pedo faggot kike

Falun Got

this

bumpo

this is stuff I daydream about all the time and one of the many reasons I never trusted zuckerface

I agree with estonia for once. Once you are zuck you can't trust anyone, you can't ever make a new friend. But he's rich enough to get radical cosmetic surgery, so I dont feel bad.

Attached: 1514907908791.jpg (540x342, 42K)

nah mayne, when me gets me some money ima dump my college sweetheart's nasty ass, shieeeeet nigga

Bump

this.
even tough china does have an underground market, the constant china spam is to divert from israel and the jews.

>doesnt realize china is in bed with israel
naive soul

my wife is...asian

>Jew
>Traitor
Redundant