Why are Americans so low IQ?

Why are Americans so low IQ?

Attached: 12-B-640x400[1].jpg (640x400, 50K)

Why do leaves deserve a rake to the anus

Attached: 2d26f7f542fc530d5f29cc9fc31a4b648ace418e8e79b9b9f43076a5f9128b27.png (816x1056, 269K)

I hope not of you would have fallen for this oh-so obvious bait

none*

why are Canadians consistently the worst posters on this board, surpassing even EU and Nazi memefags?

This is who Jow Forums elects to represent them.

Attached: Jason_Spencer_Who_Is_America_Sacha_Baron_Cohen.0[1].jpg (1200x900, 126K)

He said he knew it was a joke.

That was hilarious tho

Attached: 1DAC8DAE-1254-42F5-91FE-07B360ABCA86.jpg (1107x1023, 246K)

jews trained them like you paleaf
to go in the fire?

Why are Jews such lying scumbags?

Seriously, no other group pulls this kind of shit on the majority group

Attached: 1518232526519.jpg (924x10000, 2.05M)

Who do Americans choose to be such liars? Very bizarre culture imo.

Attached: who-is-america[1].jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Jews bred them retarded so they have a slave race.

Friendly reminder that this is a shill thread designed to waste your time, demoralize you, and prevent you from engaging in more productive discussion. The people who post these threads and take up the majority of posts in them are gleefully disingenuous. Responding to them directly only sharpens their rhetoric and slides better threads out of the catalog.

Drop some red pills then exit the thread.

Dudes not an elected official, he's a gun lobbyist. You're dumb, I'm smart, right side wins again, faggot.

Oh look, another American unable to formulate a rebuttal. Just calls for more fabricated propaganda, shame on you.

Attached: 1494080341909.gif (2000x1153, 365K)

>please attack my strawmen instead of talking to people who will debate in good faith.

I'll get right on that.

We have a lot.of non-whites/non-asians now. What do you expect?

Attached: KAGE-BOOMER-NO-JUTSU.png (1179x820, 1.51M)

oh he said that!

I will take him on his word then!

You just supported OPs original assertion that you yanks are all fucking stupid.

jason spencer is an elected official though. The guy in OP's image is a gun lobbyist
>You're dumb, I'm smart
kek

Dunno if just tooling, but jason spencer was until today a georgia state representative. He resigned this morning over the backlash

Kowohnehhl Eewahhn Mowwahhd is the best character on the show.

He talks just like the iced cream man

Attached: 958796_.jpg (616x346, 71K)

Based

Not stupid, obedient.

Attached: die for israel.png (592x678, 406K)

Is this some movie where a Jew is intent on framing anything to do with white people and the values of the United States as ridiculous while promoting some cancerous sentiment which will ultimately ruin it for everybody?

How he was not cast as Freddie Mercury is beyond me.

Are all these particular troops niggers?

Was Freddy Mercury also a Jew?

Faggot cuck mods ban be for posting things they don't like but they'll never delete these off topic threads. Worthless.

He was Iranian

He claims that the rest of the band wanted to have freddies death quite early and weren't up for including the really weird shit freddie did (cocaine dwarf parties), and that his insistence led to disagreements.
the band basically said Sacha is a cunt and needs to shut up.

In what universe is the cause of a congressman resigning considered to be off topic on a politics board?

It's not like you'll get Dan fired, come sit next to me when season 4 hits :)

Another American who can't handle banter, colour me surprised.

Sad. Rami Malek doesn't resemble Freddie in any way

Shut up and eat your leafburger.

Attached: 1532449870886.png (983x983, 657K)

Jewish indoctrination and Christianity. Kinda redundant I know.

I can sorta see it, but there's no way he could carry the flamboyancy in the same way sacha could

>Jew going out of their way to prevent whites from getting killed
Do you even need to ask this question?

Attached: 1532297866087.jpg (610x416, 50K)

>one off
Sad!

Attached: Whiter than you Mohammed.png (172x159, 22K)

We will never know

MURICA NO.1!!!

Attached: This is what America looks like in current year...and it is stunning!.webm (400x400, 2.51M)

I ask the same about your ethnicity, muhhamed.

Oh wait, it's incest.

Where the hell is this video from? Reminds me of that time I saw some guy on pcp in San Francisco.

Lead in the water, brainwashing in schools, sports, news, tv, commercials, politicians, celebrities, internet, advertising while you drive, while you listen to the radio, advertising in the sky, more sugar than actual food.

He's a Neocon boomer.
He couldn't say no to a kike

Super tall
Mercury was a manlet