Iranian Army Commander to Trump: You Will Start War, We Will End It

sputniknews.com/middleeast/201807261066699161-iran-trump-war/

Attached: Screenshot 2018-07-26 05.29.27.png (1377x915, 338K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.au/amp/s/www.wearethemighty.com/articles/that-time-a-marine-general-led-a-fictional-iran-against-the-us-military-and-won/amp
sputniknews
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They will end it when they concede and surrender amongst the ashes of their brothers and sisters. Dust of their mothers and fathers will sit upon their lips while they hold white flags yelling allahhhhhhh.h.hhhh, their voices crack and they sound like sheep so they get shot as well.
RIP IRAN. Your days are numbered.

Attached: imagesYLBKHQ2A.jpg (225x225, 10K)

>The Jewish guard dog is barking at the brown people again

Will it ever end? Once all the browns are gone, will you start barking at other whites?

Attached: faragem.jpg (398x249, 17K)

trump should tweet: "yes, you will end it by dying like a pig."

google.com.au/amp/s/www.wearethemighty.com/articles/that-time-a-marine-general-led-a-fictional-iran-against-the-us-military-and-won/amp

after watching that Eric Clotter or w/e circumcision video, i hope we start a war with Israel and Iran comes to our aid, destroying Israel, and thus removing the subject matter of our war.

Trump has an agreement with the Chinese, Russian, now with the EU. We’ll see Best Korea. My guess he’ll fair just fine and the Iranian regime will be overthrown before 2020 that will be his campaign pitch.

Complete and unconditional surrender sure does end it.

>My guess he’ll fair just fine and the Iranian regime will be overthrown before 2020 that will be his campaign pitch.

Yeah regime change always works out really well. I'm sure 20 year plus occupation of Iran will go great for us.

>Complete and unconditional surrender sure does end it.

Surrender? Taliban government in Afghanistan never surrendered, neither did the Saddam government. Iranians will fight you to the end.

>Shit is going to hit the fan

You will start the war and we will end it (by signing the surrender treaty and apologizing )

based iran telling the kikes off.

fbworstp

chekkked, wow, this desert nigger thinks it's gonna be a hot war rather than economic and informatic to encourage the normal iranians to overthrow the islamic regime. also doesn't realize the US could glass the entirity of iran in about 10 minutes, if they felt like it

But he's not telling the kikes off. He's telling the US people off. He's saying you are weak and we are stronger than you.

I don't even see him threatening Israel. He's just shitting on the US.

INCOMING TRADE WAR

As if sanctions are not enough

careful muhammmad, youre next on our list

>In netanjahu we trust
ok, burger

Attached: 1531270875879.jpg (960x940, 117K)

>still thinks US isn't run by Israel.

Hello boomer from reddit.

I'm more interested in the vandal star having to pay $20,000, topkek

Wouldn't it make more sense to go after the puppet master then?

This guy honestly just wants to kill white Americans. I don't see him threatening Israel or even attacking them. I see his forces getting bombed every day by Israel and him threatening, for some reason, America.

Muslimfaggot spotted.

Poor leaftyfaggot, iran doesnt have the balls to call Isreal instead, sounds like that they dont want to lose Putin support?

Their most beloved servants.

Attached: 1530871449132m.jpg (199x1024, 49K)

Enjoying the stay on the EU faggots?

Attached: 1532593164072.png (643x228, 27K)

as long as israel gets glassed in the crossfire I don't care..bonus points for jew york and commiefornia

>Too brave to call the US
>Too scared to call Isreal because of Russia
What do you think?

Enjoy the Onions Ahmed..

Attached: 1532597168900.png (1440x1059, 181K)

Do you really think that the problematic jews are in Israel, instead of London, NY & Munich & Brussels?

Good goys die while the african horde grows in population in America.

The higher the non white population the less people will care about jews

if america just nuked iran would anyone care?

I don't use onions, go back in your cave of infertility and cum ragged towels

no point in attacking israel while we serve as their braindead (but overwhelmingly strong) golem. besides, by destroying ISIS and other jewish proxies in syria and iraq, iran already dealt israel their biggest defeat since 2006.

who do you think you're kidding here meme flaggot

>Once all the browns are gone
Well, I mean would a 'thank you' really be so much to ask after we did something so incredible for the world?

drunk leaf

The EU is going to buy american products anyway, and yet you cant still leave them. LMAO

Yes. Iran is an ancient civilization that benefited the mankind greatly. Let's nuke Israel instead.

An ancient civilization that was Zoroastrist and not Islamist.

Yes, you moron.

They are not islamist, stop buying the American media propaganda.

>sputniknews

Attached: 1531755263401.jpg (5440x3596, 1.14M)

Isreal is a leader in technology and successful.
Iran is a leader in...nose jobs?.. iranians are white posts?

They will end it, by dying horribly and surrendering.

They were very influential in the past. Nowadays they can't do much because of sanctions.

Americans be warned: you’re fancy F35s are no match to Iran’s Qaher 313, the pride and joy of peak iranian engineering.

Attached: BD97DC07-F273-4C82-BFEB-03E859AF785D.jpg (600x420, 47K)

>Nowadays they can't do much because of sanctions.
actually they do a lot despite the snacitons. They defeated the US and israel in iraq and syria for one thing.

we dont live in the time of xerxes anymore

Didn't even click the link but I'll bet Its millenium challenge.

>GET ON THEIR LEVEL, Burgers!

Attached: 79BB7D8F-9352-41F0-9583-7D9A2490AC99.jpg (944x481, 100K)

Good we need to bring down all the dictators in the world. Democracy is the way of the future and I will always stand by America and Israel

What am i looking at. Somesort of school project?

they do what they can while having no economy due to sanctions. seeing their expanding regional hegemony rise in direct opposition to us and israeli (not to mention saudi lapdogs) interests shows they've become pretty damn good and making a lot from a little.

Yeah, mainly because of Russia though

>we dont live in the time of xerxes anymore
Is Hollywood your source of history? Iran was a dominating power in the Middle East from antiquity til the Arab Caliphate, and then again after the Crusades and until the 20th century. They produced numerous scientists and artists, their culture influenced the entire Middle East and Central Asia.

>We'll end it
>By being completely and utterly glassed into oblivion

T O P Z O Z M Y N O Z

Nope, an actual prototype of an Iranian home made fighter jet. I wish I was kidding.

>Totally

Attached: 79C51400-CDBE-44D6-BCE7-07D7FBD98F60.jpg (500x374, 40K)

I cant recall a time when iran was dominating outside of Alladin.
Didnt you people get owned by the Arabians?

>Pilot School

Attached: 1529804637275.jpg (596x393, 22K)

I'm not Iranian

>I cant recall a time when iran was dominating outside of Alladin.
American education, what can I say

>Proper takeoff

Attached: 6CE48AE6-8EC6-4517-9BA0-763E734878FD.jpg (640x391, 42K)

Soldier inside a missile with a wingsuit+parachute?

IRAN, IRAN SO FAR AWAY