It is 37 degrees C here in Middle Germany - send help

We are literally burining up, only the sandpeople and Africans are digging this heatwave. We Germanics aren’t built for it. Send nuclear winter, we need it badly.

Attached: 6ADFB004-56E1-4D7C-8BCA-CD95EC5984CA.jpg (750x500, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Is-it-dangerous-to-put-ice-in-my-ass
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Send the heat wave to Germany

Mama Merkel will pay

hahahahah I cant wait till hundreds of millions of climate refugees take over Europe, USA, Asia.

>It is 37 degrees C here in Middle Germany - send help
gotta make those refugees feel at home after all, also heat really activates the rape almonds
WIR SCHAFFEN ES!

Hope the heatwave gets more intense and a lot more boomers die off.

I am one of the Gen Y boomers. I don’t wanna die, make it stop. I want climate controlled 25 C all year round, like on Risa. Also I want one of these Horghan Star Trek Tinder statutes.

Attached: 122975FC-C716-44F7-843D-60B545641508.jpg (970x545, 122K)

bidde ferlass uns.

It's 4°C here. ;^)

Poor fucking baby. That's normal here. You should be used to hot weather, Mohammed.

Attached: 1513836751415.jpg (752x720, 224K)

I don’t speak Turkish and my imaginary universal translator is broken. Please repeat.

>It's 4°C here. ;^)
But you guys don’t have the metric system so your 4 degrees C is probably 30C or so here.

Attached: A6DB1B76-820B-402F-838A-32B834C5069A.jpg (715x402, 125K)

>laughs in New World

>yfw even weather panders to niggers and makes life unbearble for whites
Cuckmoney checks out

Attached: d3f69ee087d8f36ab0a5536f8461a8bf.jpg (690x528, 44K)

good,get fucked

I am Nordic. We burn up after 30C. It is a myth that the minus 30C winter stopped us in Russia, what really killed us where the 30C+ plus summers.

Attached: C5E69C15-7D6C-4952-95D5-C0FFC01A60D6.jpg (1000x1383, 151K)

It’s 26 here instead of 38.

Buy an air conditioner you stupid nigger

Our houses are old school. You cannot install ACs, as the building regulations don’t allow for it. Also, they look awful and make these weird sounds. You can also get sick from them.

Yea it's normal here but we still bitch about it every single year.
>"It's too fucking hot ya cunt"
>"DUDE! My backyards on fire bro"
>"I prefer the cold because it's easier to warm up than it is to cool down"
>"HEATWAAAAVE EVERYONE GET TO THE BEACH PRONTO!!"
>BREAKING NEWS: Multiple Australian rural towns have been burnt to the ground. Again.

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 34K)

I don’t know what the fuck any of these numbers mean because they’re not in freedom units, but I bet it ain’t hotter than the 117 degrees here in Arizona so fuck all of you.

> but I bet it ain’t hotter than the 117 degrees here in Arizona so fuck all of you.

How do you convert freedom units in dollars/second? Is it 3.6 times -x%shekels^3?

Attached: 756B1505-0C42-48DC-8AEB-65B7F49BA6FE.jpg (480x360, 39K)

I've been sleeping with my AC turned on for years and never had a problem with it.

It's a humid heat though, whereas shitposting land seems to be in a perpetual water shortage crisis.

Attached: USA today heatwave sun thermometer handjob.jpg (800x671, 103K)

>You cannot install ACs, as the building regulations don’t allow for it. Also, they look awful and make these weird sounds. You can also get sick from them.

F.

AC isn't a thing in Europe, except in cars, workspace and public places.

sent ;)

We get humid heat in QLD, WA and NT. Similar to America where we have multiple environments and climates.

>thats right goy, buy air conditioning for a weather event that rarely happens

comfy Belarus and comfy Srpska zemlja

Star Trek is good.

Lucky cunt. It circulates the shit in the air, dries up every moist hole in my body, dries my skin and makes me feel like im 90 when i wake up

How about you stop complaining over regular weather temperatures and stop acting like it's a new holocaust every year?

I find enjoyment in sitting +80 Celsius saunas, but this +31 degrees outside is killing me. The main problem is sweating. Sweating is nice when you're completely naked. It's really not cool to have sweaty clothes. I suppose Aussies are used to being drenched.

Attached: Sauna is warm Dr Pavel.jpg (856x463, 78K)

Shut the fuck up, retard.

Sorry, can't help

Attached: 2018-07-26_15-30-21.png (436x350, 122K)

If you don't sleep anywhere near the AC and the temperature is set to about 27C everything should be fine.

>Sun jerking off to thermometer

wut?

>Nordic
>After 30c
Found the Turk

Quiet London mud

>only the sandpeople and Africans are digging this heatwave

I'm white as fuck and I couldn't be happier about this weather.

I hate cold weather, and I really hate cold wind blowing in my face every time I go outside.

And this year we kept getting fakeouts where it was nice and sunny for a day or too before going right back to rain and wind, that reeeaaally pissed me off. I'll take sweating my ass off over freezing my ass off any time, thanks.

Why doesn't Europe join the modern age?

sending nuclear winter

Europe has a moderate climate, no need for AC Jew.

>37°c

Fucking heatlets

Don't listen to that stoned dutchie
He's most likely poor or living in a self-made shed

This

>I'm white as fuck
>I like nigger weather

And I'm the Pope, kys Nafrinigger

This

hehe
fuck this shit

Attached: 56465454.jpg (900x900, 44K)

And another thing with sauna is that you can always escape the heat.

>We Germanics aren’t built for it.

Attached: 1648ff7e109e6666e6bb8bdda1746e11[1].jpg (750x1000, 218K)

I can't live like this anymore guys. send help

Attached: Skærmbillede 2018-07-26 kl. 13.42.38.png (557x328, 371K)

just put ice cubes in your asshole, it's not dangerous&feels good quora.com/Is-it-dangerous-to-put-ice-in-my-ass

>Drought fears
>Its been raining almost everyday
Wat?

How odd, Europe is on fire, meanwhile, in my state, we haven't had a heat wave in weeks. Normally we'd be in the middle of a heat wave at this time. Feels nice.

sonntag looks good at least some rain

Attached: 6432131.jpg (500x507, 64K)

>a r-r-r-real wh-wh-wh-white p-p-p-person l-loves the c-c-cold

No, fuck you, fuck your hivemind mentality, and fuck your no true scotsman bullshit.

I'm allowed to have my own opinions, I'm allowed to hate the cold, and if you think that means I'm not "really white", well, I already covered that.

>2018
>Not having an AC

Attached: 1531224016748.jpg (250x249, 8K)

Imagine being this underaged

Kurd here, we're suffering just like you. In Iraq it's up to 45° in the shadow right now, but it's different to here. The heat is very dry, it burns your skin but if you stay out of the sun it's kinda allright.
But this shit right here, the fucking humidity, is killing me. You just can't escape it, the heat is like big weights pulling you down. So stop saying sandniggers would be "digging it", we're not.

Now excuse me, i got shit to steal and lolis to rape.

Attached: image-1316482-galleryV9-htmv-1316482.jpg (850x566, 99K)

Take some ricin and sleep it off you whiny cunt

It's so fucking hot I can't even hate people properly, some sun jew must be behind this

And another thing with sauna is that you don't seat there 12 hours

Why does it bother you that I don't fit into your narrow perceptions of reality? Is it really so hard to accept that some white people don't like the cold without coming up with bullshit excuses like "we'll they're not REALLY white because I say so"?

Well, on the bright side, at least this warmer weather will make the rapefugees feel right at home. Start being more inclusive! I thought Germans loved helping the rapefugees feel welcomed?

Do you have an AC for street?

You're a bozo tbqh.

You have to be either underaged or from reddit (or tumblr), for sure

Yes yes you’re a very special snowflake very good HOWEVER get the fuck out

It's not 4°C anywhere in Australia you fucking dingo.

Drink more water and don't complain

Attached: Afrika_Korps_Motorcycle.jpg (500x658, 157K)

>all these northern europeans whining

No wonder KARA BOGA is taking over

canberra u drongo

let me share a sandnigger secret with you, drink hot black tea. it really helps against the heat. i can't tell you why, i'm no rocket scientist, but that's what all the brown people do against the heat in their home countries.

C O M F Y
O
M
F
Y

Attached: Comfy weather.jpg (1918x990, 525K)

>this just in, summer is not
>in other breaking news water is wet

Attached: 1478652157413.jpg (645x773, 56K)

>Europe getting average Australian temps.

Toughen up you Pooftas.

Ayyyyy another Canberra bro

You from the North or South?

I'm dying

Can't you just buy a frickin' air conditioner? It's not that hard. You just put it in your half open window, fill in the sides with foldable extensions or cut some boards, nail 'em in and make it permanent. Then plug it in and turn it on. Bingo, you're comfy.

haha get fucked

this is my inspiration for when i work when its hot outside

22°c where I live.

Must suck being land locked like a zoo animal.

Attached: 1532383462748.jpg (505x533, 53K)

can't even go outside but atleast I have aircon

Attached: melting.png (595x571, 32K)

it's like 25c here, God only punishes the g*rmanoids

>Our houses are old school. You cannot install ACs, as the building regulations don’t allow for it. Also, they look awful and make these weird sounds. You can also get sick from them.
Oh for chrissake, you just put them in the windows. They are PORTABLE. The noise they make is pleasant, white noise, like a fan. Who gives a shit how they look, you idiot. They're machines, they look like other machines--stereos, TVs, washing machines. You have those, rrright?
And no you cannot get sick from them. Good grief.

27c in the south, kek
Still hot

I think this heat as gotten people a bit more together, since they go out a lot after work to enjoy the weather.
I guess that's why southerners are so chilled out and lazy.

>except in cars, workspace and public places.
So it's fine, therefore. You guys cannot into change with a simple little A/C unit, it seems, yet you are fine with moving in Achmed and letting him fuck your wife.

OKAY THEN.

You any good at spotting narratives in media? If you can see the thinly vieled sex manipulation of your brain I would recommend you use you're talent

Attached: image.jpg (771x547, 89K)

You definitely have them beat, lol

Germany asks for help... What's with the world??

Enter Mercedes, turn on das klima.

I don't know what you're using but it isn't an air conditioner LOL....sounds more like a dehumidifier.

>ITT its that time of year to see europeans whine about hot weather

Attached: groyper.jpg (900x800, 102K)

just get one of these you mong

Attached: portable-air-con.jpg (1200x628, 25K)

Buy yourself a fan

Stop complaining racist. Mama Merkel told the German airforce to manipulate the weather so our tanned Germans would feel just like home. Where do you think all the money has to go? Pay and be quiet! #Deutschlandverrecke

Attached: 1531425760269.png (949x429, 806K)

No joke. When came back home even the toilet seat was burning because the sun had been blasting it. Even through the thick opaque glass pane.

How could you even live on a literally African latitude?

Sweating is never nice.
Yeah, sweaty clothes suck. That's why they invented shorts and tank tops. You wear as little as possible around the house. If you wanna walk around your own house naked, do it. And if your clothes get yucky, wash them.

I can't believe anybody has to tell you this....Europe has really gone to the dogs.

>downloading a .jpg w/ .png background

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 17K)

It has come to the point that I just drive around just not to go home.