Benalla scandal

>benalla scandal
>some friend of Macron getting caught on tape hitting protester faking being a police officer
>found out he's a chargé de mission to the president and he's his security chief
>interior minister learned it, and faked a "sanction" of 15 days suspension that he didn't even appliqued.
>meanwhile 3 Paris police prefecture staffers were pressured to hand out videosurveillance footage
>National Assembly stopped "working" after learning that the guy in question have somehow a fucking access badge to the chamber

>people started digging at this point

>found out he's a huge friend of Macron
>found out he's paid something like 10000€, have a huge paid car reserved for ministers or VIP
>have a huge paid apartment in Paris
>found out he was gifted with the Lieutenant-colonel police ranks beside having 36 yo and no qualifications
>found out he had a LOT of connections with the Elysee that granted him access to police operations on the may 1st and tried to access to police riot equipment for his own use
>enough power backing him to make shut the fuck up anyone who would speak or disagree
>assaulted multiple time journalist with no repercussions

>multiple investigations start
>lot of drama
>25/07/18 Macron pop-out and literally said you want a responsable ? come and get me

>Emmanuel Macron a bel et bien revendiqué la «responsabilité» de l'affaire Benalla. «Qu'ils viennent [me] chercher», a-t-il lancé la veille

What happened to this country ?
We killed our king for this ?

sorry for bad grammar

Attached: GettyImages-672021856-1280x720[1].jpg (1280x720, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RXoTkqudZbw
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
bing.com/videos/search?q=aldo sterone&&view=detail&mid=367FE4EEA7895DE40244367FE4EEA7895DE40244&&FORM=VRDGAR
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Allahu akbar

I thought Macron is busy writing the new quran or something.

he is jupiter man, nothing to do about it.

Frenchs i hear that macron is secretly a faggot and thats why he married that old hag to try and hide it.
Care to explain?

Rumour that he was gay appeared before he took the french presidency but it was quickly dismissed as "fake news"
No real proof too.

For his old rag of a wife they started dating when he was 16yo , she was his teacher. His parents didn't said anything and time passed how they married and they are still together.

He had the nerve to meet the fucking Pope talking about his "unusual couple" when it was clearly unpunished pedophilia at the time.

> The friend of the baker sometimes gets free bread
> yeah sure why noy
> The friend of a doctor can get free visits
> sure, why not
> The friend of a car seller can have better deals on cars
> Hey, sounds obvious and ok, a little of friendship is always goo...
> The friend of the number 1 guy in one of the wealthiest and most powerfull country in the world have some advantages
> REEEEE DEMOCRASISSY HAS FAILED US ANARCHY WHEN

Every French Political scandals since the elections was " a rich and powerfull man does things that only rich and powerfull men can do and get away with it ".

He's gay as fuck.

any truth to that or are you just talking out of your ass ? reforming the quran is not a bad idea

>some advantages
like the highest level of security autorisation (secret defense in french) ? Enough power to give order to the police he didn't belong to ? free access to the assembly where the president isn't even authorized to go? for free ? really ? that's cool

You don't fool anybody this guy was baked up to a massive scale, he either know things or MAcron thinks he could feed him for absurde amount of free shit without anybody noticing

>Friend with the president
>Have the right to beat up people

lmfao his boyfriend was the guy in charge of RF1

If there are images of him acting like a faggot its only matter of time before they get out right? I seriously doubt that hes a fag but there are no visual proof only speculations.
The best thing that could happen is macron playing butt pirates with his bodyguard.

>secretly

Attached: 1496031878592.png (360x448, 296K)

>36 yo
He's only 26

He’s a handler who represents the people in charge of Macron. Find out his lodge...

/07/18 Macron pop-out and literally said you want a responsable ? come and get me
>We killed our king for this ?

Do it.

>Benalla is also apparently a Freemason
Really makes you think

>gifted with lieutenant colonel rank at 36 yo
as an ex military, this is fucking ridiculous

Isn't Macron's black bodyguard also bictured hanging out with that terrorist from Brussels?

I think he fuck all his advisors. Also the guy isn't a bodyguard, he's nothing, he has no clear function and officially doesn't appear anywhere. That's people are asking, what the fuck is this guy supposed to do ? What the fuck is his job ?

26y even maybe 25y, not 36

From bataclan ! Yes !

>>Benalla is also apparently a Freemason
was

Attached: Capture.png (392x326, 218K)

>mfw he said he asked a pass for the assembly because he wanted to use the gym

Attached: c543e932.jpg (540x550, 53K)

Macron is based, so why do you hate him?

what the fuck
DGSE, i'll fuck up some antifa for you, give glowey job

He's globalists boy toy.

So you are saying he is based? Because until now I like him more and more.

Yeah both of these guys look like poofters

How does Macrons boot taste like?

There are talks of making a consistory. Like we did for Jews. So that it's easier to tackle extremism and supervised Muslim Sunday schools or private schools.

About Benalla, who is he fucking? Macaroni or Brigitte?
It's funny that he had to say "no he isn't my lover" even though no one mentioned it anywhere except obscure blogs; Morandipedo and Komited or whatever the gay info site is called.

>free masson judeo muslims are in charge of french governement right now
if only, if only you had any idea of how bad things really are.

Attached: 1509066965447.webm (640x480, 2.92M)

yeah i fucked up, I had a hard time writing the whole thing

also you said 10,000€, did you mean 100K ?

>«Qu'ils viennent [me] chercher», a-t-il lancé la veille
C'est exactement ce qui est fait. On vient le chercher et il lance ça à un meeting de ses fans. Toujours aucune explication pour les France. Un vrai bouffon ce Macron.

"Come and impeach me fuckers"
He said while holding the Parliament majority and not doing a referendum under his presidential immunity.

Literally precised that he's not his lover kek

I wish he was a one-term president, but I don't see any viable opposition to his re-election.

This lad explains the situation, said Benalla was Moroccan and acted exactly like the kind of hard man you get over there who acts with impunity because they are associated with the govt. He draws a comparison to Sadam Hussein's sons who could just drag a woman off the street to rape them. He also says the guy was in a video with the Bataclan killers' landlord. What Macron gets in return, I'm not sure.

youtube.com/watch?v=RXoTkqudZbw

The dick.
The maroccan dick.
Everynight while her cuck wife watches.

Maybe Macron is a cuck, maybe they have threesomes who knows

Thanks, m8. Does the guy talking have his own channel or whatever? That video seems to have been put up by the subtitle writers.

What happen in once sheets is no no once concern.

somehow linked with a double job with marroco royauty, just like the ancient sand nigger ministed under flamby.

Heard of they let him nukes codes.

this , he's a double agent. i wonder who will be nuked first , murica or israel ?

You killed your king idiot. Never go full red-tard.

I wonder how many children beat up to silence after "she" consumed them

Search for Aldo Sterone.

Didnt he also talk about increasing the number of african immigrants in europe to 150-200. million until 2030?
Francafriquan empire when.

>Enough power to give order to the police he didn't belong to ?
Not exactly. It appears he did give orders to the police and gendarmerie but that was through intimidation.

>free access to the assembly where the president isn't even authorized to go? for free ? really ?
He said that's because he wanted to use the gym there.

Thank. Haha that's a chad-ass name. Sounds like he should be a boxer or a vigilante or something.

it's the ONU plan since 2000's you are pretty much late kraut.

You looking for this ?

Attached: 1532257694671.jpg (750x324, 31K)

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

bing.com/videos/search?q=aldo sterone&&view=detail&mid=367FE4EEA7895DE40244367FE4EEA7895DE40244&&FORM=VRDGAR

Seems like he's a guy with some common sense who pays attention to the world. Nothing really new, but if you don't live in France he might be a decent source of info about what's going on over there.

I still think him and Benalla are fucking. No way you overlook so much for a simple friendship. Arab cock must taste good.

Attached: ocsbt.png (517x395, 439K)

great video for english speaker

Macron is a duplicitous bullfrog. I never liked his vibe & now we see there was a reason

>now
lol we always knew he was a traitor

He's pretty red-pilled about the danger of islam and likes to poke fun at the native European's apathy in the face of danger.

He made a pact with the (((devil))) in exchange for fame.

Attached: DO53Rk0XUAAbjLw.jpg large.jpg (905x592, 91K)

Is he a traitor? Or is he just loyal to his own masters?

he's white so he's a traitor

you're being a contrarian for the sake of it. This has nothing to do with giving a loaf of bread to your friend

>reforming the quran is not a bad idea
Needs more lgbtrgsl++

kill every rothschild

>comparing bakers and used car salesmen to the elected executive head of the nation of france

Attached: BE5F15A7-BFB2-4F44-AA00-1C96D61D6C3A.gif (245x220, 551K)