Story time Jow Forums

Story time Jow Forums

Attached: d365f158-4007-4ca3-960a-0f533a27cdec.png (607x451, 72K)

Attached: 64e45151-eb2c-4c35-bc2f-aa1dfb3ab61e.png (602x557, 80K)

Post the rest of the story nig

Attached: 93affaad-1890-49a7-9ea4-3056e95e4e04.png (606x545, 78K)

>no link
>no satisfying ending where gramma gets gassed so grandaughter never exists and therefore this gay ass thread doesn't exist either

Attached: 1531265690826s.jpg (113x125, 3K)

Sounds fake and gay

Attached: 77d42696-ca09-42a6-8344-631c1a02b9dd.png (599x758, 111K)

My grandfather died a Auschwitz. He was leaning out of a tower to get a good bead on a runner and fell to his death.

>shot ever the nth child. Lmao sounds like the V1 rockets factory stories all over again

things that didn't happen

Attached: hitlerthread.jpg (1001x1098, 225K)

>Nazi bullet

What the fuck is that?

Attached: 9007f1c4-b3d3-4fee-a920-27fc3f008426.png (612x548, 79K)

A bullet that was made not for a righteous purpose but to act as the catalyst for the delusions of a few

delusions of a jew*

ftfy

>the day the news broke that the allies were coming to Poland
Lol what a retard.

Time to end all that perpetual suffering and just finish the fucking job.

Attached: ocsbt.png (517x395, 439K)

shooting someone "because they were being loud" is an oddly feminine kind of thing to do isn't it? Men have real reasons or convictions behind their actions. This story was invented by a female

Attached: catdoghitler.jpg (600x389, 67K)

The reason I doubt this to be true is it just isn't feasible. Why bother torturing and scaring the children just to prove a point? If you're going to scar them forever you might as well kill them all straight away. Just like with the Jews, why bother sending them to camps? Just mow them down as soon as you see them. Why waste logistical resources to ship them in trains when you could be shipping weapons and equipment to fight the fucking war. No, no time for transportation of supplies, let's transport Jews instead.

Attached: TLLanEO.png (491x589, 369K)

>nazi bullet
LMAO someone stop those fucking racists bullets!

Nazis were on methamphetamines, is a soldier on meth capable of having any moral sense? No.
The Aryan ideals was some hockey bullshit made up by a literal gypsy con artist that dreampt that white hair blue eyes people came from Atlantis.
Incase this fucks with your bias, and personal narrative, Atlantis never existed.
Nazis were psychopaths hyped up on drugs, even Hitler was on ecstacy.

The only thing you like about nazis are their uniforms, and the looks they portray themselves, some strong jawed man, but is looks literally all it takes? Don't follow a guy who tells you to commit murder because he dresses in expensive leather.

>Atlantis never existed.
One day I hope we'll say the same thing about Canada.

Did the Poles get to ride the Holocoaster and use the masturbation machines?

Attached: Hitler smiling (B&W).jpg (640x360, 78K)

Based (((polish))) granddaughter

Deep down, I know you want to be taken seriously, everybody does.

But having edgy, misguided ideas will not get you there. Can you talk to anyone else in your family or your friends about these ideas you have? Are you afraid you'll be ostracized at best and beaten up at worst? Maybe you shouldn't be sticking out face in a single website designed to radicalize you.

Go the fuck outside, talk to real people, because if you could see the face of everyone here, who tells you to listen to the image of a model in a photoshopped nazi outfit, you would see the hypocrisy

>No, no time for transportation of supplies, let's transport Jews instead
Because even when they're being exterminated, Jews are more important than anything else.

Attached: Kushner at his best.jpg (800x470, 45K)

I thought acknowledging Poland was invaded by the nazis was offensive now? What happened to that #polishholocaust campaign claiming that the Polish government built and and executed jews in the concentration camps themselves?

They say the rest of her family was never found because they turned them into lamp shades. The horror. Sage.

>changes the DNA

Attached: 1529399690198.jpg (233x242, 12K)

Because every single nazi was pure evil just like every single confederate was a slave owner who tortured their slaves just like every single white European hated the native populations of their colonies and personally ordered their genocide.

This is exactly where I started questioning the Holocaust. Why meticulously photograph and document people you intend to kill? Why invest precious resources on trains, camps, etc? If your own soldiers are freezing and starving in the field, why is your focus on playing head games with Jews and giving them the opportunities to have 10 million "miraculous rescues".

Who are you even replying to

>Changed the DNA
No it didn't lmao

She's probably talking about Epigenetics. That's not "changing the DNA", AND IT'S COMPLETELY FUCKING NORMAL. Your epigenetic setup changes with everything you go through. Any health condition, even emotional changes can affect it. It's not as if "Oh, the Holocaust was so extraordinary it changed people's DNA!"
THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS, FFS

>going through trauma changes the blueprint for life

they believe this

She don't know. Probably had too many freeze dried foreskin snacks and got all out of sorts.

[user was sent to re-education camp for this post]

>Nazis
>adopting Jews
Lmao

Everyone wants to muddy the information, tricking and confusing everyone until only doubt remains of the entire story.

Because in the mind of these idiots, the Nazis must be made to be the most nonsensically, retardedly evil monsters ever conceived. Even if it means telling stories where their motivations don't make sense, of actively work against their stated goals.
>hurr durr they killed them cuz they wuz ebil and liked killing children for fun!
sooo...projection.

Attached: maus.jpg (750x746, 85K)

You know if that were true then the trauma of having some jew suck your cock after he cut part of it off may be one of those things that carries on for generations. Would make some class action suit.

Attached: Russian Girls with German Soldiers.png (1406x950, 1.85M)

Stress has an affect on the brain, it stunts frontal cortex growth.

If you were to cause such dramatic trauma within a generation and allow that trauma to define an entire group of people than yes it does alter dna. But it doesn't make them all have anxiety disorders

It actually makes them less prone to stress and anxiety disorders! They've practices this on rats, shocking mothers until they develop PTSD and anxiety, and seeing what comes of the children. What they found was that through each generation of rats, the children were less prone to anxiety.

So yes, stress and trauma does alter DNA. Can you ask yourself where you thought it didn't sound true?

>THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS, FFS
If they can't do even the most simplistic thermodynamic analysis showing the impossible amount of energy necessary to cremate all those carcasses, they won't care about the biology either.

Trying to tell a Jew that the Holocaust™ isn't real is like trying to tell a young Christian child that Santa isn't real. They just cry and can't accept such a crushing blow to their worldview.

Attached: Ho-Ho-Holocaust.jpg (700x458, 40K)

>hitler was dropping triple stacks
Where is that gif?

Instead of being a civilian, the Nazis rose to power by intimidation, telling young men that they will be effeminate boys if they do not join their cause. They used shaming and fear to bring men to act like they did, and once they had the population in their side they pumped them full of methamphetamines.

Eventually all empathy was lost, only a good soldier. Out of every nazi soldier how many had to be good guys? If they were good guys why did they think invading France, Poland and Hungary a "good guy" thought? It isn't. Every man was brought there to do one thing and it was to kill.

Could you please read my post? It doesn't change the DNA. Your DNA as whole can't be changed by anything since it'd have to be changed in every single cell. That's not how it works.

>Why document
Proof to superiors
>Why waste resources, why be an idiot
The entire upper echelons of nazi government was amped on uppers and drugs. Which brought on the side affects of bravado and stupidity, thinking every idea was a good one

You can research this yourself, understand he idiocy of the German government back then. Lots of big idea with little thought out into the execution.

>and then everyone clapped

>Eventually all empathy was lost
So you're saying the Germans were like Zionists?

Attached: Looking.jpg (920x613, 44K)

I'm not replying I'm stating my post.

You think an idea that goes against Nazis has to come from a woman, but can I ask you if you think women are you enemy? Did you really come here with the intent on being educated and just accepted some vague knowledge that you should deny having anything to do with a girl? Is that what you think this is about? Ask yourself if hating every girl you meet out of principal is something a good guy would do, because it isn't.

> If they were good guys why did they think invading France, Poland and Hungary a "good guy" thought?
That was standard practice in Europe. They invaded each other on a regular basis. Given you said the nazis invaded hungry I understand you lack of historical knowledge.
Invading other nations did not fall out of favor until after WW2. Additionally there were legitimate reasons for each invasion besides Denmark and Norway. The people believed these reasons and the soldiers believed it also.

>He thinks everyone was cremated and gassed
That really would make you think the Holocaust is a dubious story, too bad the Nazis used guns, fire, poison, starvation, hanging and many other execution devices to kill people.not sure where you thought it was sonly this one method in a single area, but 6 million died in multiple different ways and spread out around Europe, not just in Germany. Hell not even just in Germany, Nazis hunted them to the middle east.

Post your holocaust degree

Attached: 1531196213955.jpg (1949x2048, 260K)

I don't think you fully understand where you are.

>the holocaust impacts DNA
>but intelligent isn't linked to DNA

>have low rations for your child labor camp
>get orders to decimate workers to save rations

not a difficult concept

Technically radiation can change the dna in your sexual organs which can then be passed on to future generations. But stress does not change you dna in anyway that can be passed on.

>Nothing changes dna
So... evolution just doesn't happen, ok.
You will either deny the whole of science to fit your idea that has already been accepted by the medical community simply because you think it's just a ploy to garner sympathy towards Jews.

Think about what you just said, you believe Jewish people have faked an entire science to squeeze us of a little bit of sympathy, rather than admit a science because you just hate Jewish people.

If you had reading comprehension you would have read the part where it said she was a Polish Catholic, "a few steps above polsih Jews"

>leaf education

The point of the cremation story is to explain the lack of bodies. There are about 3-4 million bodies unaccounted for. This value is needed to get to the magical 6million number putting the holocaust in a different category of genocide. Other wise it would get lost in the endless tragedies of mankind. The holocaust card would no longer be the ace of spades but a 5 of clubs

Because they were, nonsensical, retardedly evil.

Yet you keep defending them in some imaginary case, as if they had any justification to going to war so that they could continue to experiment on minorities.

He is a leaf, the only degrees he has are temperature ones.

And then we watch the retard nazis here trying to defend the undefendable.

You all are a bunch of savages that shoot children, its in the history.

Polish catholic were not persecuted unless they were actively resisting or partisans. She is just trying to get on the victim train.

It's amazing what these people come up with to get some victim points.

It's very clear that from British perspective that they were tired of war.

You think it was standard practice, but it was only aristocrats that held no value in human life if it was below nobility that believed invading and war was worthwhile. the Nazis who rose from nothing to absolute power adopted that perspective quickly. They don't sound like good guys if you think going to war is a normal thing that should happen "just to happen"

They want attention, doesn't matter how they get it, they just need it.

>when Hitler marched into Poland in 1939... It was not immediately obvious that anything was changing

I guess she means aside from the month of combat that resulted in 300,000+ casualties not including POWs.

What is wrong with my education? You're literally trying to deny science and critical analysis of history because you like Nazis because they look cool and are white. That's your education, that's your brainwashing

>Screaming at the memories
Everything has to be dramatic or it didn't happen

Read the book forgotten soldier, or at least the beginning where some kid from the alschelorroine region is enthusiastic about hitler uniting Europe.
British may have been tired of war but it was still still standard practice. You are reading history from today’s perspective and not from the eyes of the persons living it.

You lose self awareness when you stay here. The longer you stay here, the less you question, the more you trust this baseless information.

I'm only here to have you, for once, ask yourself the questions about where you are. To have some self awareness, and to think about what you say. You can go back in the end, I offer to guarantee, but if you question everything, even what you believe right now to be true, then maybe you can get a better understanding of what you just fell for.

never forget

Do you care to provide any credible source for your previous claim then?

There are two kinds of people that want war.
1. People who've never been in one
2. Sociopaths

They even used masturbation machines!

Thinking people no longer believe your childish fairy tale, rabbi. Your days of being able to milk white guilt for shekels are drawing to a close.

And if there is anything deserving the description "Holocaust," it is the destruction of white Europe by the Zionists' pincer attack of England and Russia, beginning with WWI and continuing with WWII.

Attached: Behind it all - der Jude.jpg (500x700, 202K)

I understand as a neo nasi you care to find plot holes in the Holocaust, but the answers are all online, all answered for.

But you don't want to look for them, you want to speculate with others who aren't formally educated on this matter. It isn't critical analysis, it's bias, because you're trying to fit the evidence to your narrative, and the evidence against you will be dismissed.

So think about if this is all worth it, trying to perform some investigation on the Holocaust when you only have the internet and a lot of loud voices telling you everything you should think.

yes user, I'm sure it was awesome from the eyes of the persons living it

Attached: vO7lRZ7.jpg.png (621x702, 56K)

Looking at her twitter, and she looks like a fugly hag. That explains it.

3. Normal everyday people who want the muslim niggers burned to a cinder and their (((enablers)))) swinging from lamp posts

Attached: Feel-The-Bern.webm (240x426, 1.83M)

HOW ON EARTH CAN A SINGLE PERSON BE THAT STUPID?!

Nothing changes DNA in a living (higher) organism. Period. That's how it works. IF a cell changes it's DNA through errors during replication or through ionizing radiation, the rest of the organism detects that this DNA is not the same as in the other cells and initiates cellular death.
If the mutations make cellular death impossible, the cell becomes a cancer cell. That doesn't, however, in any way affect the DNA of all healthy cells in your body.

That HOWEVER does OF COURSE not mean that mutations can't occur when you reproduce. There is a process called meiosis in which your DNA is replicated and than put into your reproductive cells (sperm cells or eggs).
Mutations which occur during this process will not lead to the cellular death of the reproductive cell and therefore reflect in your offspring.

On a side note: Most of evolution in higher actually isn't based on those mutations but rather on the recombination of chromosomes, but this is another topic.

Do you learn anything in leaf schools apart from blowing muslim cocks?

But Intelligence is affected by dna.

But nature vs nurture is always occuring so you can't say that someone from an uneducated tradesmen family cannot seek higher education.

Dna is altered from everything. Eating excessive amounts of sugar with alter dna for future generations

Since the holocaust we have begun to worship the loser, the victim, or the oppressed. Although those groups deserve empathy western society should not want to be them. We should want to be the winners. But (((they))) have created a founding myth of post WW2 western culture that gives no greater achievement than being part of the holocaust, as a victim of course. If the Jews of today had a choice they would still want it to happen because it has been more valuable to them then anything they have every done.

It's been 70 years FFS. The obligatory post-WW2 ass kissing period has expired.

>What is epigenetics

6/10 bean bantz

Please just stop embarassing yourself and visit a class on genetics once.

Right, sociopaths.

Attached: 1532394370066.png (501x585, 19K)

Some source for such baseless claims?

Stress has always been able to alter dna, in all animal species.

Do you really want to argue against overwhelming evidence from science communities because you don't want hear that Jewish families have been affected by the Holocaust for multiple generations?

Again, source for your claims?

So ad homaine attack? Got it.

> .... AND THEN THEY TURNED ME INTO A LAMPSHADE....

TL;DR IT WAS REAL IN MY MIND

If I look up "does stress alter DNA" I get hundreds of thousands of papers online detailing the direct correlation between cells and the chemicals that inside stress.

You can show me some online information where you think major traumatic damage just doesn't affect offspring. Rather than act angry and use insults as if that proves anything.

Epigenetics are NOT "changing your DNA".

Your DNA stays the same in every cell in your body. Only the way it's read changes.

I'm not insulting you. I'm telling you to perform research outside of Jow Forums

Why the fuck are you ignoring me you stupid leafcuck.

>ad homaine
kek

Chronic stress and cortisol exposure decrease your supply of telomerase, an enzyme used to protect telomeres, the protective coating at the end of your DNA strands.

>Can you talk to anyone else about these ideas
No. Because there are laws for bitting people from talking about this. Did you ever take a moment to think about what other "known undisputed facts" are legally protected ? The most unintelligible of arguments is that which attempt to imply that the inability to communicate an idea to a broad audience without persecution makes the idea incorrect.