It's Okay to be White

I am an Indian American and I wanted to tell you all that it's okay to be White. I love white people. You guys are cool. Even the Nazi larpers among you are decent people IRL. And even though many of you probably hate me, I like you guys. Infact I can't hate white people given that I am married to one and my Kid's a half white.
Every race has it's bad apples but over all whites are Okay. Ignore the hate, live long and prosper.

Attached: 1511295347392m.jpg (853x1024, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dnLBdhjgft4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hate you? i want to fuck you, in the ass, that's love bitch!

Are you gay?

Poo in Loo!!!!!!!!!

Thanks we appreciate it. Hope you have a good life.

I want those bobs.....

Attached: download.jpg (277x182, 7K)

manface

>american
>indian
pick one

Seriously...

>it's okay to be White
no it's not.

Do Irish or Italians have to forget where they came from? I don't have to either.

Why is it not? Whites are nice people mostly these days.

I was expecting some more responses from Jow Forums.

No thanks bich. With Poos you Lose

I don't have natives. They're a unique people who migrated across most of Earth's landmass. Taking on all the environmental challenges along the way.
They also have an innate talent for mathematics and they have no fear of heights whatsoever.

If they stopped drinking and abolished the res system, they'd be pretty awesome Americans/Canadians.

Attached: 1489783586670-pol.jpg (600x362, 51K)

*Hate

You're right. It's awesome.

Attached: 1512108080189.jpg (735x986, 137K)

>pointy knees
>wouldn't fuck

Where do you see the knees. And who cares about knees?

If you liked whites so much you would have put us first and stayed home. Please deport yourself now.

I don't hate you. I wish the indian tribes would have been left to pursue their way of life, and weren't forced by do-good christ-cucks to integrate. Now, of course, they are forced by do-good sjw's to play the role of eternal victims. Sad.

youtube.com/watch?v=dnLBdhjgft4

Attached: download.jpg (600x769, 107K)

NAZI larpers are the worst people I have ever encountered in my life to be honest, they only just lose out to meat heads with generic tribal tattoos.

>And even though many of you probably hate me
>probably
no

Americans are white. If you're not white, you can't be American. Go home Rajesh

>Americans are white.

Attached: nosaving.jpg (202x291, 13K)

My wife says no.

We all want those bobs Pajeet

just don't be a nigger

I can't be even if I want to. I love my family way too much.