No guns

>Eurocucks have no way of protecting themselves from a pack of Muslims breaking into his house and savagely gang raping his wife and daughters

Attached: DB591BAD-A168-4930-8FEA-AEAC730E1C16.jpg (750x1334, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

schmeisser-germany.com/distribution/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> Estonia has concealed carry for self protection
> Czech Republic has concealed carry
> Northern Ireland has concealed carry for self protection

sage

part & parcel, deshaun

wrong

Alright and neither of those countries have Muslims. I’m talking about england, germany, France, Sweden, etc all with insanely strict gun laws but also huge populations of third world muslim savages that get 2 months of prison time for murdering babies

>insanely strict gun laws
not really tho

any restriction is overreach

yeah but it's hardly insane

>When you're you're almost non-white majority but at least you have your guns and that's all that matters

Attached: 345567876543234.png (602x328, 151K)

>Can't even own a knife of pencil over 10cm.

Yeah totally not restrictive at all in that cucked nation.

wrong

>no way of defending your house

schmeisser-germany.com/distribution/

just because we dont give every childfucking moron a gun doesnt mean we cant have them
you have to be able to read and write and pay your taxes
a burger wouldnt understand that concept, i know
saged

>Amerilards have the highest black on white murder rate of any western civilisation

ZOMG EUROPOOR SO GUGGED XXDDDd

Europeans don’t seem to understand that America was inhabited and found by shitskin native Americans for 20k+ years before a white man stepped foot on it relatively recently. Meanwhile Europe was always White and it’s native population is being replaced by pic related. Lol good job

Attached: A22A0FBF-4A50-4656-800F-C33B0D31F1B4.jpg (409x286, 36K)

Whatever you gotta say to make your wife's son feel better about his mom being raped and you being unable to stop them because of your freedom-less country.

You are wrong though retard.

>600.000 nogs by 1864
>40.000.000 nogs by 2018
if anything id say you guys are breeding them better than your own kind

This is now a mutt thread

Attached: 1531839469735.png (1794x1070, 423K)

Prove it. Show me your gun collection. Show me the pepper spray you are allowed to own. Show me your locking pocket knife.

I have a gun tho, and a blade well over 10 cm

Funny, he looks like the type to enjoy that.

Show us yours first
timestamp please, and no cumstains

except that i do own 2 handguns and a hunting rifle?

Look at the projected population growth of muslims 10 years from now in England and France. You guys are FUCKED, and like I said, america was never a white nation to begin with

Attached: 099A9B18-0A2F-4A9E-AC1D-683126A6AB24.jpg (858x1200, 156K)

Any european nation is in a better demographic position that the US
Not to mention that they're all illegals, while you naturalized almost all of them already
But yeah, keep your guns, rusty,on your fireplace, unable to use them because they'd violate the civil rights act
>muh 1776

>projected
since when are burgers able to see DA FUTURE ?
You moron really believing the same guys who told you "Iraqs gonna be a cakewalk" ?

top kek

But I don't need a gun senpai. My town is whiter than cotton with zero crime. Also, if I wanted a gun its as simple as joining a gun club and applying for a firearms license. Unlike you guys I dont have to protect myself from blacks 24/7

Just because you can doesnt mean you should

Attached: 1530456887415.gif (200x150, 1.39M)

its what they wanted

All those countries are in the top 20 in the world when it comes to guns per capita. Burger edumacation.

OP in a nutshell

Attached: 1530385645000.jpg (1024x874, 89K)

Are you retarded? I can blow a niggers brains out if he steps foot in my property. There is no civil right law that says I cant

Meanwhile in europe: ahmed and his buds get drunk one night, grab some bats, and decide to break into your house to steal your shit and rape your wife and you couldn’t do shit about it

Attached: 6CE98006-2FC1-4043-A9EF-6A774CBD83E7.jpg (550x397, 94K)

for hunting or self defense?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-26 Gun Laws in Sweden.png (587x469, 49K)

>literally admitting that his country is dominated so badly by violent niggers that he NEEDS a gun

I would be legally justified to shoot Ahmed here in your given scenario. Why are you talking about shit you don't know anything about?

Most people here will tell you "just call the police and give the robbers everything they want, they'll just take the money and go away"

Unfortunately in real life, you obviously don't even have the time to reach a phone, let alone wait 30 minutes for police intervention when shitskins are seconds away from raping your ass and leaving you in a coma, because they don't actually raid people's home to steal, they don't give a fuck about your objects and money, they already earn more through welfare than you do working your ass off, stealing some shit is just a plus. Shitskins specifically target white people's houses to fuck their shit up, those are hate crimes. But hey, that's the price of progress and tolerance.

niggers in america have built up immunity to small calibre ammunition such as .22LR
i doubt it will be much effective on arab flesh

>be American
>need a gun or niggers will kill him

Attached: 1532473562080.jpg (217x265, 21K)

They all live in their little ghettos and keep to themselves mostly actually
You would get 10 years in prison for racism and violent hate crime

What's the difference? I paid 200$ and did a one weekend course to get my licence to own any rifle up to and including semi-automatic. Of course, this is for hunting, but I doubt the bullet or Ahmed knows the difference. If I want a handgun I'll do the same process for that, only for "sports shooting," but I don't really need one so why spend the dough.

Same with muslims

Whats your point lad?

>You would get 10 years in prison for racism and violent hate crime
No I would not. Perhaps in bingelibong, but that's hardly the norm in Europe.

>Americans STILL think Europeans can't have guns

Attached: 1507739695684.png (645x729, 50K)

they murdered unarmed Iraqis for so Long now that they arent familiar with the concept that other countries got a law for self defense too

Civilised countries don't need guns amerilard

Fuck me, this is true. I just looked over to my rifle and it just spontaneously disappeared!
>yfw no more gun

If you get 15 permits, pay a massive fee, submit to a full body cavity exam and pray at the nearest mosque maybe they’ll let you have a .22.

We can defend ourselves if a nigger ever decides to leave his ghetto and fuck with us. You cannot

Attached: 549E71B2-345A-4316-8D39-7E526E093458.jpg (500x600, 76K)

They would get sentenced to life for defending their family and themselves anyway.

>Poland
>Civilized.
Pick one.

Feels bad.

Attached: 1529417377683.jpg (900x900, 140K)

So why don't you during your weekly race-riots?

I don't? Oh.. Man.. I must not have gotten that memo.

Attached: 2018-05-07 00.57.59.jpg (3264x2448, 2.43M)

Wrong again sweetie

Attached: F0A5E9D9-4933-4754-9C01-8D8ADF79FA9A.jpg (259x194, 4K)

Oh shit... Well I guess if in the highly unlikely scenario someone breaks into my house I should ignore my bat, my machete, my 10" kitchen blades, my cleaver, hammers etc

Jesus christ. Are you burgers so scared of hand to hand combat? Our criminals rarely carry guns. When will you learn that your argument is flawed. Please kill yourself

Oi, dafaq, mate? Do you have a loicense for dat? You can't keep holding people at spoon point, you know!

>just because you can doesn’t mean you should
This mentality right here is why the UK is fucked.

What a cringy shirt, jesus tapdancing christ, my balls sucked up into my body.

TMBN?

I’m carrying right now

The UK is fucked solely because I refuse to own a gun? Tell me why I need one, enlighten me

You really have no idea about laws outside your country mutt.

Muslims don't break into homes, in contrary many muslims are package deliverers.

Your machete is illegal under new laws, your IP has been forwarded to GCHQ.
Prepare for paki ass rape, and jizzya creampie.

>No guns
>no way of protecting themselves
This is how the average burger-oil drenched brain works

Never served, but I'm in NROF as a level 2 shooter, in addition to DSSN.

You can find me a couple of times every week over at HV-03 Heistadmoen, range Skuddheim Bravo-Six.

In Spain we don't, furthermore, there was a case where some criminals tried to invade the house of a rich person (caso Tous) and the son in law of the owner shot at them killing one, he was accused of murder although he received a reduced sentence due to "insuperable fear" and reaching an economic agreement with the victims family.

I can't imagine anything more dystopian than robbing the citizen from its right to self-defense, but this is what we have here and everyone applauds it like a fucking retard.

not all eurocucks... I probably have more (legal) guns and ammo than you, Gonzales
and I carry everywhere, no gun-free zones here, except for government buildings with their own security personnel

Im so glad I have normal, intelligent American friends. Or id just assume you're all as retarded as OP

I predict improvised weaponry is going to become very popular in Europe's near future.
The shitskins have already chosen acid as their weapon of choice.

Attached: bike-wheel-bow.png (637x355, 361K)

We don't have a mass shooting every week and our faggots stay in the closet sweetie :^)

Attached: 26811FBA3605405C93B52D4D1579428C.jpg (399x370, 23K)

Lol that comic says it all
>treat someone like shit
>they go find other friends
>OMG race traitor :(((
Yuropoors are the biggest hypocrites I've ever seen.

>when you at least have a chance of defending yourself from the Saracen hordes your own government has unleashed against you and whipped into a frenzy

FTFY Giuseppe

Of course Eurocucks don't have to worry that the pack of Muslims breaking into their house are armed with straw purchased or stolen firearms either.

Ive had enough cautions historically to know that unless I was carrying it around the town centre in the open id get less than a slap on the wrist

I wonder what sort of poundage and speed he gets out of that bike wheel.

>if I wanted a gun its as simple as joining a gun club and applying for a firearms license
Whereas free people can buy one in the time it takes you to find your permit to type out that sentence.
>My town is whiter than cotton with zero crime.
I've never had a serious car accident, which is why I refuse to wear a seatbelt!

I'm thinking of going into boilermaking so I can learn to shape metal for what's coming.

I didn’t say anything about guns specifically you retarded ape.
>just because you can doesn’t mean you should
>Just because you can own a knife doesn’t mean you should
>Just because you can have a right to privacy doesn’t mean you should
Your mentality about your government overlords is fundamentally broken.

>our faggots stay in the closet sweetie :^)
you sure about that?

Attached: 1526288960782.png (980x667, 1.19M)

Attached: boc_6.jpg (500x720, 107K)

So you can run to the gun store and buy some guns while you're being attacked?

What did they use at bataclan, spoons?

I sincerely hope your not expecting a serious response to that

>inb4 I win.

Stop embarrassing yourself

real men fight with fists

I’m mostly referring to england, France, and Sweden who have a problem with Muslims
>Has to use sharp knives to protect himself like he’s still living in the 1500s
What the fuck

Attached: 8C888471-B338-452E-8F4D-70ACCF315FC4.jpg (460x661, 51K)

What exactly is that image suppose to prove?

Give it time. London was as white as cotton once also.

>i don't need a gun because my area doesn't have a history of crime
Yeah, I guess we should also remove our national guard because there haven't been any serious events in years.

Don't know. The point is that weapons can be made in preparation for eventual civil strife. As long as the fighting is between other citizens/illegal-migrants, rather than Army/Police forces with guns, they could be very effective. Ideally the army/police forces would choose to sit out.

Naturally I don't condone violence, dear readers.

We accept that we daily slaughter each so that we can protect ourselves from the government that already spies on us and takes our money.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1366x768, 75K)

Oh look another thread where Americans judge whole Europe on a few country.

i don't need a gun to protect me and my loved ones, that's not the problem
the problem is that i will go to prison for daring to do so simply because i am white

But I don't need to protect myself, at least, its not very likely

Just because pol makes it sound like we're all in immediate danger from le paki boogyman doesnt make it true numbnuts

Yes because I’m sure the army, people who protect the elites in government and rich folks are all just really good martial artists.

I neither condone nor condemn your plans.

Hello to all ASIO peeps working late tonight.

>Not likely
It’s obviously unlikely I’ll ever need to use a gun for anything other than targets. But would rather have one and not need it than need it and not have it.

>NROF
How can you be in NROF if you never served? Or did you mean, never served in TMBN?

If private ownership of guns didn't exist in your country, the government would be doing a lot worse than spying and taxes.

I think that any American city can be destroyed with the population because everyone is armed/combatant and this will not be considered a war crime?

Attached: alimenty-s-pensii-voennogo-02.jpg (600x335, 31K)

Officer, the truth is, there is no spoon.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 7K)