OPIOIDS: (((THEY))) are using them to kill off the white race

Do not take them, do not tell your family to take them. If you have to live through the pain until youre healed, you are better off.

Attached: Untitled.png (1310x662, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/05/16/jeff-sessions-adds-300-prosecutors-fight-opioids-crime-and-immigration-offenses/615893002/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_tar_heroin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution
ihr.org/jhr/v08/v08p389_hitler.html
jta.org/2016/10/26/top-headlines/5-top-donors-to-clinton-election-bid-reportedly-are-jewish
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>mfw people here care more about paco selling oranges across the street than being literally enslaved and killed by the healthcare system

they're our "replacement" so its right to be concerned about both.

Bump for real issue

Attached: 1527015941479.gif (239x320, 2M)

Paco doesn’t sell oranges, he sells black tar heroin straight from Mexico.

>whites voluntarily consume opioids
>JEWS YOU GUYS! JEW JEW JEW WHITES GUD BOIS DINDU NUFFIN ITS DA JOOOOOOOOOOOOZ

Attached: doubtful-african-man-shrugs-shoulders-with-confusion.jpg (1300x867, 75K)

he also sells, you guessed it, opioids.

t.achmed

Are you a retard? they are being given to mostly whites by their doctors. Doctors who people blindly trust.

That chart doesn't account for demographics. But whites are still over represented.

>if you don't conform with my cringy redneck opinions, I won't hesitate to call you an achmed. oops, you posted something anti-redneck again, off the achmed post goes, only got yourself to blame buddy
>they are being given
They are being BOUGHT, voluntarily, by whites. They're criminals. You could put opioid production under harsh regulations, but if you try that you'll be lobbied against, by, you guessed it, more whites.

It shows compared to race across the US. that is all you need to know.

So youre saying NONE of this crisis is being caused by doctors?

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/05/16/jeff-sessions-adds-300-prosecutors-fight-opioids-crime-and-immigration-offenses/615893002/

you are a confirmed RETARD

>(((Sackler family))) starts a pharmaceutical company
>(((Purdue Pharma))) starts selling opioids
>uses literal bribes to convince (((doctors))) to sell it
>uses bogus studies that say opioids are not addictive
>knows the studies are bogus
>knows it is being widely abused and extremely addictive
>makes a lot more of it because of shekels
>sells tons of the junk even to known pill mills
>lobbies the (((government))) even though the DEA has said that their practices made abuse worse

Yea, Jews are a big part of this Abdul.

this.

jew pill mill shills are out and about.

Chronic debilitating pain is a motherfucker user. I'm mid 30s and my spine is fuckin rekt from skating/bmx/crashing and living a wild ass life. Still, no regerts. I will give what remains of my body to the cause, let's fuck these kikes up!

opioids are the work of the Big Pharma Jew and Hindu doctors from pill mills.

Yeah but there is almost 5 times more white people than black people in the US.
So if whites were not over represented it would still be about 5 times more white people overdosing than black people overdosing.

We need to shut down the "pain management" clinics that have popped up every-fucking-where in the past decade. The "doctors" (almost always Jewish, btw) at these clinics prescribe opioids like they're oxygen.

nice straw man. Hispanics are a much larger sample size

They've also invented countless "ailments" to diagnose people with where the only treatment is opioids.

I dont know those statistics though.
Went off the stats i knew.

they are doing this right before everyone can get ahold of the best weed strains
weed is the strongest drug even stronger than heroin but because you cant overdose it is very deceptive with how strong some of these strains are

what are you talking about? Whites, Hispanics, and blacks are all shown right there in that graph

Opioids have been weaponized since forever.

The Brits literally tried to take down China with them.

This is also why Kratom is being persecuted recently

bump

Im talking about the stats shown in the image in proportion to their total population.

Can confirm have been battling the opioid jew since I was 16 including 3 stints in rehab and over a year of living in a tent. Most minor surgeries and bone fractures have been proven to be able to be effectively treated with ibuprofen. Don't take opioids unless absolutely necessary (major sugery) and even then tread lightly

that graph represents the whole country though..

rare

jesus christ look at this retard

This tbqh, have some personal accountability.
Are you a retard? What self-respecting white man doesn't ask questions about the pills they're being prescribed or at the very least consult Google to decide if they want to continue taking it.

Also 95% of people I have known also hit by this shit are white and middle class, including the 15+ friends and acquaintances that have died in the last 10 years. I know for a fact that the spics that sell the shit specifically target young white people for their product. Most niggers and spics wont touch the stuff

Are you a fucking retard? I myself arent on opioids. Im just calling out this epidemic. moron.

You would be surprised at the shady practices of many doctors over the years. They over prescribe and outright lie about the addictive potential of the drugs and the without warning cut the patient off completely when they are heavily addicted. Thus is why many state govts are sueing the manufacturer of oxycontin, the outright lied about its addictive potential and heavily marketed it to get peoe addicted. Do you really think the multi billion dollar pharmaceutical industry dindu nuffin?

After the last few weeks I am thoroughly convinced that Germans are not intelligent at all, rather just autistic and practical. But I would never mistake a German for intelligent.

What the fuck do you think heroin is?

Studies have shown that you can get hooked on the shit in a few days. I’m not sure that it’s even something people should take after major surgery. Good luck.

Why do blacks and Mexicans seem to not like opiates as much as us? I was addicted to the damn things after I broke my arm and the doc gave me 200 oxys, but I’ve never really seen heroin wreck Spanish and nigger communities and much as it absolutely fucks whites. Every white I know knows at least 1 white person who has overdosed on the stuff. Even meth doesn’t compare. Why does it seem to affect whites more? Is it because of our empathy? The part of the brain that produces empathy? Does it get hit hard by oxytocin?

My cousin is in his 30's and is doing chemo. He rarely uses his pain meds. I talked to him about it, told him that shit is fucking evil. He just spends more time at church these days and has a positive attitude. I'm proud of the fucker.

That’s badass good for you user
I need more people like that to look up to

No I wouldn't, I've gotten prescribed vicodin before and took pain pills to get high a few times as a kid. A normal person has the ability to see that it's a narcotic and chooses to not become dependent on it, I personally choose to not touch the shit at all nowadays because it makes you ok with shit that you shouldn't be ok with.

True. After being free from the shit for a year I shattered my hip at work and had to have several major orthopedic surgeries. I tried to get an alternative for pain but there is no alternative for shit like that. So, as you may expect, I got fucked up again. That's the problem the fucking pharma companies aren't even trying to come up with alternatives because there is too much money in the current system.

Fuck yeah, the dude is hardcore. He rarely takes them to sleep, he just powers through it and sleeps when he needs to, it's insane.

I love opioid now...die white trash die

if your doctor was smart, he would make you a custom prescription by alternating painkillers molecules, 1 week you take this, the next week, you take that, etc... this way, you don't get hooked up on any one of them.

fuck off larping faggot.

That's not true in the least bit dude. I can smoke a quarter ounce of weed and still function but if I snort a tenth of a gram of heroin I'm pretty much comatose so no weed is actually pretty mild you just have a low tolerance. T. A gram and a half of shatter a day

Oh you got a few vicodin for a root canal and didn't get addicted. Wow you must have an iron will, I'm very impressed. I'm talking about people with chronic pain and acute pain from traumatic injuries who's docs say "here take these, oh you'll be fine these actually aren't addictive like that other stuff" or "we will make sure to be careful now here's 200 oxycontin 80's for the month"

its about time for you to suffer like my peeps during the crack epidemic...say yes to opioids and fentanyl

Lol, this user is spreading knowledge.

Cross addiction with opioids doesn't work like that. Any medication that is a full mu opioid receptor agonist (which is all of them) will cause you to become addicted. I'm off the shit again now and have been healed for a while but it's something I'm passionate about because I've seen how bad it fucks people lives up

Attached: apartment_search.jpg (2000x1500, 1.92M)

Attached: todaywhitepeople.jpg (634x753, 91K)

Attached: methhelladrug.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Attached: drug-parents-nj.jpg (652x367, 42K)

>still cleaner than average nig house
lmao

Pretty sure black tar only originates from the Middle East / China. At best, Paco is selling some really shitty heroin cut with baby laxative or b12.

Attached: faceofaddiction.jpg (640x360, 39K)

And how almost everyone that's affected is white

sold kids for fentanyl

Attached: 170108-weill-gruesome-pennsylvania-murder-tease_mwvvsh.jpg (1480x832, 84K)

Yep.

Attached: B3BA86D8-7525-41DE-9217-85C50A2BCD37.jpg (564x564, 191K)

sold daughters for opiods

Attached: summerlin.jpg (692x384, 19K)

They were marketed to doctors as non addictive when they came out.

sold daughters for drugs

Attached: mayer.jpg (692x384, 22K)

spics are OD'ing on percocet and heroin left and right in NYC but no one seems to care so it doesn't get out much

t. I work in an ER here

>weak-willed drug users engaging in self-correcting eugenics
Not seeing a problem here.

Attached: 1532509718066.png (900x900, 113K)

Black tar is from Mexico and is found in the western US. Powder heroin #4 is from Asia and middle east and is found on the east coast.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_tar_heroin

that is what heroin is you fucking retard lmao

only after the healthcare system left behind millions of addicts, just accept that fact that corporations created the mess, Paco just profiting from it

>sees German flag
>assumes he is talking to an actual german

Hi newfriend.

How fucking retarded do you have to be to believe that a medication that completely eliminates pain and gets you high is non-addictive? I'm doubtful that most of Jow Forums has ever met a junkie, they're not Ivy-league dropouts having a hard time, they're by and large incredibly stupid people.

smoking weeds is a gateway to heroin...DON'T SMOKE DOPE

Attached: Roseanne-Barr.jpg (618x412, 28K)

I mean that is completely false

white trash needs to be removed from my planet

Attached: 1532483889432.jpg (850x633, 283K)

You've obviously never met very many either. While many are fucking idiots, some of the smartest (intellectually) people I've met have been junkies (perfect ACT/SAT score smart) dont believe the dirty junkie sleeping on the sidewalk meme this shit is everywhere and affects white people rich and poor

humans are talking, go ook in a corner on your tire swing monkey

Attached: nigapes.png (546x548, 49K)

Google Sacker settles, Purdue bribes, etc. Many people find weimerica unbearable. Who rotted our civil society, took control of the media, harasses corporations, funds political parties, etc.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution

Attached: 1524912382450.png (844x757, 1.29M)

I see plenty of people missed out on MERKELS GERMAN SHITSKIN JIDF ANNOUNCEMENT EHH ACHMED

"We know the power behind Roosevelt. It is the same eternal Jew that believes that his hour has come to impose the same fate on us that we have all seen and experienced with horror in Soviet Russia. We have gotten to know first hand the Jewish paradise on earth. Millions of German soldiers have personally seen the land where this international Jewry has destroyed and annihilated people and property. Perhaps the President of the United States does not understand this. If so, that only speaks for his intellectual narrow-mindedness.

And we know that his entire effort is aimed at this goal: Even if we were not allied with Japan, we would still realize that the Jews and their Franklin Roosevelt intend to destroy one state after another. The German Reich of today has nothing in common with the Germany of the past. For our part, we will now do what this provocateur has been trying to achieve for years. And not just because we are allied with Japan, but rather because Germany and Italy with their present leaderships have the insight and strength to realize that in this historic period the existence or non-existence of nations is being determined, perhaps for all time. What this other world has in store for us is clear."

Germany's Declaration of War Against the United States
ihr.org/jhr/v08/v08p389_hitler.html

Clinton campaign tally shows 5 top donors are Jewish
jta.org/2016/10/26/top-headlines/5-top-donors-to-clinton-election-bid-reportedly-are-jewish

Attached: 1514122465229.png (425x640, 419K)

Attached: 1493893236137.png (949x1103, 920K)

Actually, cigs and alcohol are the real gateways to the hard drugs.

Yeah that's not a good reason for popping pills man. Smoke weed or something and stop being a slave to the kikes.

post your hand with time stamp.

lol k bro lmao opioids heroin lmao

you love dems big black tits dont you boy...thats why you replied to my post.

its okay look but dont you fukken dare touch my black queen

Attached: 1532124917378.jpg (1536x1377, 399K)

Bro hydrocodone 7.5s are lit im about to go buy some

prove it without posting stupid facts...statistics are useless unless you're trying to hide a fact

Attached: 1531964226469.jpg (707x370, 93K)

buy enough to kys white trash

I don't get opioid addicts.

I was recently prescribed 9 hydrocodone tablets by my dentist. Pharmacy filled it with 90 by mistake. I took them for about the first two days then threw the rest of the bottle away.

Funny how junkies would kill for something I threw away.

Attached: 1494357677608.jpg (916x644, 109K)

Only retards OD but just pop like 30mg and ur in heaven

post you paycheck neet

thought so. faggot

id posting under is weak...thought so as well

hahahaha no one is forcing whitetrash rednecks to off themselves on heroin user

Friendly reminder that heroin dealers will face deathsquads in the ethnostate.

Care to tell me what landfill they went to?

Attached: 1508873422976.png (484x311, 197K)

Shlomo detected

Genetics play a part, it's why addiction runs in families, but also has to do with preference like how some people like some foods over others. If we were back in the 1800's and you were given cocaine for a health issue you may find that is what sets you off. or if you had ADHD you may find you like amphetamines. Also, you took it for a minor dental procedure, if you had chronic pain or a traumatic injury you would much more likely have a harder time just throwing them away.

I knew a guy who worked for one of the biggest pill mill owners in south Florida in like '09-10 right at the height and he was a jew. Making 250k a day.