You got ten seconds to explain why you still think climate change is a hoax

>inb4 (((them)))
You do realise dat (((they))) own the oil the majority of fossil fuel companies right. They would actually benefit from having people believe climate change is a myth.

Attached: werefucked.png (560x574, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

openbible.info/topics/stewardship
youtu.be/Re5iA4c9foA
youtube.com/watch?v=O-433LmW5K4
youtube.com/watch?v=DHFB40WOMOo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>You got ten seconds to
Garbage threads. Always. Fuck off and die.

SAGE

good response burger. stay bluepilled

How hot is it getting up there and why are there japanese literally dying of heat strokes?

It was this warm in the 1940s and in 1970s also, this isnt anything special, climate change is bs.

my city peaked at 37 degrees celcius today

yes, but where those days accompanied by long periods of drought?

>summer?
>haarp?
>chemtrails?
>because average temp is now 1° ! (WOW 1°) hotter then 100 years ago, which could be because of different way of measurement or could be completely normal, is not a significant proof at all
>only reason people think it is real is because they hear it on tv

Attached: 1530895559574.gif (371x365, 3.47M)

no one ever denied climate change you idiot, change is the only constant.
what many deny is man made global warming and what is being done under that pretext.

Attached: 1502206775469.jpg (800x531, 104K)

only reason (((climate change))) is talked about by your mainstream media is to discredid jesus endtime-speech,
to give an explaination to all the earthquakes that now happening

Attached: 1528574681625.gif (255x174, 112K)

Ypu do understand that((( they) ))own your ass and in case of big programm for cooling the Earth (((they))) will use your money.

it's not a "hoax" but the "world" is somehow only expecting the west to admit to pollution, while shitholes like africa, streetshitland, china, etc etc etc, all these shitholes pollute like there's no tomorrow
people can just see another tax-type solution incoming and they're probably tired of it
why do europeans who actually bother to recycle, have to pay taxes on cars when multinational shipping corps have ships running on bunker fuel

So it's normal that Western Europe is hotter than the fucking mediterranean for the past few weeks?
Who said the human incompetence of not actively destroying the God's earth couldn't be a sign of the end times

Attached: 1527110356441.jpg (540x960, 101K)

>tfw living in a state that hasn't had a drought in decades and water is cheap as fuck here
>tfw Europe is on fire, while I'm having an oddly cool Summer, where as last year, I'd be in the middle of a heat wave
Feels good man. I thought Europeans loved rapefugees, at least this weather will help them feel more at home. Be more inclusive you racist!

All I can say is enjoy this years hurricanes burger. May Allah make them more destructive than ever. Ameen.

>So it's normal that Western Europe is hotter than the fucking mediterranean for the past few weeks?
it has noting to do with anthropogenic CO2 emissions, over 90% of CO2 is emitted by the oaceans

>Who said the human incompetence of not actively destroying the God's earth couldn't be a sign of the end times
where is that in the bible?

Climate change is bad for you except when you pay your Climate Change Tax (TM) and then you can release all the CO2 because it's ""safe"" since you paid your taxes.

Attached: Her+name+is+elsa+jean+if+you+_a5c9170f4f167930143008865d5e31cd.jpg (326x287, 20K)

here it's raining like crap every afternoon

openbible.info/topics/stewardship
I dont think God would appreciate it if you took a dump in his garden user.

>but the "world" is somehow only expecting the west to admit to pollution, while shitholes like africa, streetshitland, china, etc etc etc, all these shitholes pollute like there's no tomorrow
this btw

Manbearpig ate all the global warming

Attached: MANBEARPIG.jpg (481x350, 22K)

>West Euros bitch now
Even we lived over it

here is always cloudy till in the morning till afternoon, then clouds go but it becomes windy.

Well I mean I would be completely for a pact to isolate any countries that don't comply to climate change prevention agreements. Fuck em let them and their shitty streets become deserts filled with dried poo.

>climate change prevention
that's a self defeating goal, man cannot stop change, nor from climate nor from any other aspect of the planet.

Attached: 1532545591571.jpg (674x630, 169K)

Nigga my country stopped flooding by building walls. Everything is preventable.

climate change as always existed , but its not caused by humans

Yes but it's damn sure accelerated by human activity

I going to move to Iceland one fucking day.

Politics how?

wow 35 degrees in the heart of summer
i've never seen this before

Attached: 4060470+_f1ab882cbffae188792de33de211127d.jpg (680x680, 39K)

You can hold those little waters for a little while, but not for long, your notion that man can control everything is stupid.
Your anti-flooding systems will fail one day, or will not be needed anymore, change will come you like it or not.

>accelerated by human activity
where's the proof?

Attached: 1502213206374.png (829x493, 134K)

Trumplets rimming him for spouting that it's a hoax every 5 minutes

>you got
>dat
do we have *negroes* on this board, gentlemen?

Kanker! I'm sorry mate, I should brush up on my English grammar.

BUT ((((WHO))) IS CHANGING THE CLIMATE?

Climate change is NOT a hoax. The hoax is that people are what is causing it. Climatologists and meteorologists can't even properly predict what the weather is going to be like in a week and yet we are expected to believe that they have the cause of climate change down to a science so exact that they can determine exactly what causes it and exactly what to do to stop it. Yeah.. you keep drinking that koolaid.

Just saw this on the other (((global warming))) thread. Why are Germany, France, Spain, Italy, UK, etc. not included with the European Union on this chart?

Attached: Emissions.png (1200x1412, 97K)

fpbp

It's not.

global warming is good for Europe though

Attached: DD242895-2A0F-4E0F-9319-38F4034CD6D9.png (640x268, 31K)

why are dutch such fucking retards these days?

how do you account for the fact that 30 years ago we were being told to prepare for the impending ice ace? the same people telling us that then are the ones telling us this now.
also, if it was real, we'd be told what the fuck they're spraying in the upper atmosphere all day every day out of aircraft. also, why is it the onus on the individual who produces next to 0 pollution and 'carbon footprint' compared to big industry that is allowed to continue producing huge pollution emissions and not having to optimize any of their production techniques except where they will be more profitable for shareholders.
companies like burberry and whoever else destroy thousands of tonnes of unsold, unused goods every year but it's up to grandpa to sell his old gas guzzler that he drives a few miles a week, that will solve the problem*

*the problem here being freedoms and rights that the establishment wishes to take away.

Attached: 4A9D6D7D-B42D-4254-820F-742B76B635FA.png (640x1136, 166K)

Fuck this heat is killing me.... almost 4 months without rain and the land is all drought out, grass almost dead all places. WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Anyone that cant survive a fractional increase of a degree in global temperatures literally needs their fate

Because taking out their largest nations by population is the only way they could look like they have lower emissions than the US for the same land area.

Tell that to the crops that are failing left and right user.

Actually, an ice ag is indeed coming, user. The hippies in the 70s were right, just not for the right reasons.
Earth is about to have its average orbital radius increased by an extremely rare alignment of bodies, which happens once every few thousand years. So it's not going to drive us extinct, of course, but it is going to make life difficult/remove a fair amount of us. Should start next year. Summer temperatures will be absolutely nothing like this year.
>invest in grain

Position of the Earth in relation to its orbit around the Sun is always changing cyclically, now we're going into a phase in which we are orbiting closer to the Sun.

>i belive global warming reduces crops yields
Fuck, now i know for sure you are a retard.

Attached: 1478723598802.png (255x248, 75K)

Yeah, no, it's not because our planet gets closer to the sun that we have summers.
It's because of the tilt of the earth axis.

Attached: nigger iq.webm (698x384, 1.07M)

Weather is not climate.
Earths climate was newer flat stable line.
All our climate change models fail - we have 0 understanding of why and how climate changes.
No prof this is man made.

Climate change is real and it's natural, but government stealing your money through emission taxes and the shit about global warming is nothing but a hoax.
There is no global warming, all the weather changes we are seeing are leading us into another ice age

YOu fucking liar... dont tease us with such beatuful lies.

Attached: 1517615823038.jpg (450x450, 91K)

>Climate Change ia a hoax goy remember to fill up on our oil. Don't forget we have you by the balls.

>yuropoors being killed by mild heat

Attached: 1497796582876.jpg (919x737, 172K)

I does though. Obviously it doesn't in like Sweden or Russia, but it does in the Iberian peninsula where it's already hot. Same for Mexico, Africa and parts of the UD.

US*

The average temperature got higher though. Long term temperature isn't the same thing as short term variation or extreme weather.

your pic is pretty retarded though. The first two shown figures happened because we were discovering all this back then and didn't know much about global warming. The other ones are just what you read in sensationalist tabloid media and using this as an argument is just nigger tier.

>No rain
>No proper irrigation because it used to rain every other day
What are you telling me it's supposed to increase crop yield you Brazilian abortion

Cause if it were real you wouldn't have to fudge the data. See Michael Mann "hide the decline" emails

If it were real, you woudn't have been saying we were gonna have a new ice age, back in the 70's

If it were real you wouldn't have to keep changing the name from global warming to climate change

Of course the climate changes, asshat. It's called nature

Lol, retard. He's saying the Earth rotation around the sun isn't fixed. Everyone knows axis tilt causes summer, but the Earth's position and angle of tilt changes slowly over 1000's of years, causing global warming and cooldown over long periods of time..

nothing we do will change what's happening. there is no point wasting money on renewables, carbon taxes, or anything of the sort.

The carbon cycle will take care of all the c02 in due time. It will not build up and turn us into Venus.

No it doesn't, in fact with more solar energy plants grow faster, thats why in the equator all around the earth you have huge florests with huge bio diversity.

>problem with pollution

>government taxes said pollution

>government now never wants to be rid of said pollution because it is revenue stream.

You know, by around the 3rd or fourth tax scheme that said "hey if we throw your money at this, it will get better" failing, i star to lose faith that it is working.

I could have just bought solar panels with all these extra taxes by now once you include cost of living/ripple effects.

Attached: 1521948274452.jpg (738x671, 137K)

Only 'murricans think that.

temperature have nothing to do with rain, ever heard of tropical climate? they have high temps with lots of rain in humidity in general

>implies anyone cares about the iberian peninsula or mexico

I don't think anybodey doubts it, most people just don't believe it's manmade
which might be true, but we could still treat the environment better...
Umweltschutz ist Heimatschutz!

2.50 Brazilian real has been deposited to your account

So its retarded because it exposes the retards beliving in global warming, yeah makes sense

>implying a nigger would say such thing

fucking this. Even if you don't believe if any of this, just do it for your environment and nation. Your children will be grateful not to live in a wasteland full of plastic

Why isn't it called global warming anymore? Did you think we would notice the change of language?

I don't know if you're some 65 IQ nigger from Amadora or something, but the only thing your pic proves is how you're using shit written sensationalist retards to justify the opposite with the exact same tactics.

>twf literally dying

Attached: 1526229422066.jpg (480x411, 65K)

It's always been climate change though. "Global warming" is just shitty journalism.

youtu.be/Re5iA4c9foA

Attached: Screenshot_20180627-075119.png (457x699, 299K)

Actually, it makes Africans feel like in home. Taking black wives is now natural selection

i am ashamed you are my brother countryman

Attached: we wuzz vikangs.png (474x474, 528K)

Weather conditions have gotten more extreme over the past few years. See the winter in New York for example. Or the intensity of last year's hurricane season.

It was never about warming. That's why the term "global warming" is largely Abandoned.

Actually now that i read that again you are right and wrong, it's true that the earth orbit around the sun isn't fixed, it changes sligtly during one year.
But you are flat wrong in:
>but the Earth's position and angle of tilt changes slowly over 1000's of years
you would be refering to the galatic orbit, that is not our planet in relation to our sun but our sun in relation to the centre of our galaxy.

>No one has talked about ocean acidification
Yes, “greenhouse gases" have increased plant biomass worldwide which is beneficial. But this isn't the issue. Manbearpig has seriously confused you guys. We are in an interglacial period, shit gets hot periodically.
There is an acid indicator called Phenolphthalein. Buy some. Put a few drops in water. Get a straw. Put the straw in the water. Blow air (we exhale CO2) into straw. Watch as the carbonate system goes from neutral (water has a ph of 7 - neutral) to acidic. You can observe this because Phenolphthlein is a COLOR indicator. Most marine life cannot exist in acidic waters; the oceans die, we die.
This is an elementary school tier science project and again and again I see both sides of this argument continue to be wrong. You know how many fucking hours I have spent studying water quality? But no, you edgelords are obviously the experts.

forgot pic

Attached: 1416016032168.png (825x830, 1.59M)

>it has noting to do with anthropogenic CO2 emissions, over 90% of CO2 is emitted by the oaceans
this is the same argument leftist use, our genes are 99.8% the same.
it is just as dumb as saying how did he die from arsenic it made up only 0,1% of his body mass.

Weather events are not prove of global warming. there is a difference between weather and climate. lean the difference it makes you look like an idiot.

Oh look there's a infograph for retards like you to read.

Attached: cc.jpg (1200x7920, 1.01M)

>32
Oh neat. You guys have your winter now?

so you can see both the emissions of the entire EU and emissions of each individual EU state, brainlet

>trump not dumb

youtube.com/watch?v=O-433LmW5K4

So you are buttmad about "my" pic cause you belive in global warming?
The only thing my pic proves is that scientists don't know shit about what they are talking about and retards still follow what they say, don't know why you are so buttmad about it.

can't wait for this to not happen

You don't get it

Woops wrong link

>youtube.com/watch?v=DHFB40WOMOo

He is so confident in 112, and you can proove him wrong with counting candies. Climate change is too complicated for him.

Let's entertain the idea that it's not real, would you like your kids to grow up in a plastic dumpster of a planet with next to no marine life left because they all choked on all that plastic cancer you keep throwing in the ocean?
This is absolutely degenerate behavior and even Hitler wouldn't approve of it.

because my country's education system is a joke so i'll believe whatever the oil lobby wants me to bel .. oh wait nvm i'm not american

Attached: 1519176979522.png (514x352, 30K)

Its never been this warm here in North.

>we wuzz vikangs
Dammit, I thought we was da vikangz. Sorry for the cultural appropriation. Same goes for the 'bij de wind' thing, but that trick was just too damn useful to not appropriate it

Do you guys even have sunlight this time of year?

So whats going on with the oceans user

>they were making the dykes higher a few weeks ago

It's almost like they were expecting this shit.