HOW FUCKING RETARDED ARE THE MUTTS???

I-I cant....

They really believe Putin & Trump are gonna work together and keep on saying something like "Putin & Trump together against the NWO". YOU FUCKING DELUSIONAL CUNTS! YOU ARE THE NWO!!!! We won't just forget what you been doing to my country since the beginning of your fucking 200 year history.

It is time for the 50 year US hegemony to end and I am personally willing to dig a grave for your filthy country. You are nothing more than a competitor and in no way a """"friend"""". If the politicians are smiling and shaking hands for the camera, don't think it is the reality.

Maybe we have hacked the elections and swayed the voters (i personally think its Bannon and Cambridge Analytica shit, but nvm). If we have done that it's only because Trump is a hugely incompetent doofus and Putin is using him like a bitch.

AMERICA WILL FALL AND WE WILL WITNESS IT IN OUR LIFETIME. Thank Trump for that.

Attached: 170328112714-trump-putin-composite-032817-super-tease.jpg (1100x619, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/10/24/petro-yuan-china-wants-to-dethrone-dollar-rmb-denominated-oil-contracts.html
seekingalpha.com/article/4148232-yes-petro-yuan-threat-u-s-dollar
davidduke.com/is-russia-the-key-to-white-survival/
blogs.voanews.com/russia-watch/2012/09/25/making-the-kremlin-queasy-massive-american-aid-has-helped-russians-three-times-in-the-last-century/
youtube.com/watch?v=i0n4U3lNFyA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just letting you know that when people speak of the "fall" of America they're talking about the fall of Republican values. If such a "fall" were to occur, America would simply become the equivalent of a 4th Reich tyrannical superpower and your wasteland of a country would collapse into irrelevancy long before America ever will.

no, by the fall of the America they mean the fall of the Bretton Woods system, replacement of dollar as world reserve and world trade currency. This is exactly what China is doing right now. They have already introduced petro-yuan.

you live in your own little world and i base my opinions on facts and figures. get fucked.

>irrelevancy
Obama already tried doing that through sanctions. and look where it got us. Our economy not just managed to withstand the pressure, but it is expected to grow 2% in 2019 and budget profitability to be 1,8%

The dollar will never be replaced as the world reserve without the US itself and its military collapsing. No rational economy in the world will ever accept the ridiculous notion of a petro-yuan or the Russian alternative because their economies are garbage and far smaller than the American economy. You, in fact, do base your opinions only on bullshit sources because that's the only way you can believe such a notion. China is not doing anything that even comes close to replacing the dollar, nobody trusts China or its currency. There are no oil producers interested in getting payed in yuan and if China wants to pay for oil using yuan, that's fine, but it doesn't affect us because at some point they exchange the yuan for something that's worth something, like the dollar.

So your analysis is wrong and based only on a bias that the US is in decline in terms of real power, military or otherwise.

you also dont understand one thing. for you to keep feeding your behemoth economy, you need mega-projects (construction projects after wars, infrastructure....) and your economy is already highly developed. ofcourse you are a major producer and exporter, but you fucking retards.... maybe the tariffs will help you in the short term, but EU and Asian markets will be forced to look for alternatives for your products. you are hitting yourself.

you have nowhere to grow, while Russia is only a developing market. We have huge prospects.

>The dollar will never be replaced as the world reserve
ok im not even reading the rest.

don't start an argument in which you know nothing about. its not even interesting to debate with retards like you.

cnbc.com/2017/10/24/petro-yuan-china-wants-to-dethrone-dollar-rmb-denominated-oil-contracts.html

seekingalpha.com/article/4148232-yes-petro-yuan-threat-u-s-dollar

You idiot, can't even defend your own beliefs without linking to some other shit. Quit being such a bootlicker and learn to express your own views. If disagreeing with you is enough cause to make you not read the rest, then I guess the commies really did leave a lasting effect on the Russian ability to think.

>can't even defend your own beliefs without linking to some other shit
thats called referencing.

Attached: edyukayshun.jpg (1200x900, 254K)

have fun living in your own little world lol. i will not feel sorry when you will be standing in a line for soup.

It's called not knowing what the fuck you're talking about so you link to someone else so they can speak for you.

>You are nothing more than a competitor
>Economy not even as big as Texas by itself

You maybe should settle down and rethink things, Ivan.

Less Boдкa

Attached: russiandrunk.png (700x393, 611K)

surely you know better

K

Seems like it. All you've proven is you can ctrl+v

empty argument

Attached: puties_bitch.jpg (290x174, 15K)

I've been saying this over and over again, to these mouthbreathing "TRUMP+PUTIN FOREVER I

we won't be able to replcae you all alone. thats why we are helping China to do all the economic work and we do all the diplomatic bullshit.

I already gave you my argument faggot, you're the one only talking shit.

>180167151
No (You) for you. But thanks for bumping the thread.

Majority of Russians are literally inbred serfs like their Ukrainian cousins. They don't even qualify as white.They are mongolian hybrids that have been inbreeding for generations. You country is worse than many African shitholes.

Luckily its not the mouth-breathers sitting at the table with Putin. I assure you we're acting out of self-interest and not puppy naivete.

What role does Russia and the former Eastern Bloc countries play in this scheme of things? Russia is a White nation! Of the many capital cities of Europe, it is accurate to say that Moscow is the Whitest of them all. Although there is the presence of some ethnic minorities in the Russian Federation, Russia has a greater sense of racial understanding among its population than does any other predominantly White nation. There is a common awareness among the people of the Bolshevik-Jewish invasion of 1917, commonly referred to in the United States as the “Russian Revolution,” a term as inaccurate as calling the crime syndicate started in Russia and now spreading around the world: the “Russian Mafia.” The so-called “Russian Mafia” is neither Russian nor a Mafia, it is overwhelmingly Jewish, and it is now the most dangerous and powerful organized crime syndicate in the world. The Russian people also have a much greater knowledge of the power of International Zionism and the dominant Jewish role in orchestrating the immigration and multiculturalism that is undermining the West.

davidduke.com/is-russia-the-key-to-white-survival/

Attached: 1531527898902.jpg (500x500, 45K)

you are incredibly aware of what is happening at the table from your room that you never leave.

So true NWO is a rebuplican policy George Bush sr. said it first but Reagan was well on the path. He forced Reaganomics on Europe. Trump met with Putin to discuss how much of the gas trade Exxon would get.

Can you fucking read? I didn't say what was happening at the table fucker, but there's no reason to think that the US has forgotten everything it ever learned about dealing with your country. Also, stop projecting, all you've done is reveal that you do not leave your room. Which actually makes sense considering how retarded the shit you're saying is.

You yankees are not qualified to rule the world

How much are you getting paid for this post?

Of course they do Trump missile attacked Syrian airbase and bombed Russian soldiers .You fuck ups bombed canadian soldiers in Afghanistan to .

this is exactly what im talking about.

100 roubles, sir.

Is that alot of money? I wouldn't know i don't live in a shithole.

it will buy you a cow and 2 chickens.

Oi, Russia. Oтвeть мнe.
Will the European Union ever start trading properly with Russia. I want to see Ladas on Irish roads. EU cars keep breaking and falling into potholes...

we are the most logical trading partner, no? nord stream 2 is the perfect example. US just doesnt wanna let you go

ladas are fucking class mate

Attached: classic_lada_havana.jpg (900x600, 143K)

>200 year history

you mean like that time the ruskies parked their navy in San Franciso to keep the brits from intervening in the Civil war?

>1 post by this ID

oh right you're a sageable one aren't you

Attached: 1532369780122.gif (240x240, 2.21M)

>We won't just forget what you been doing to my country since the beginning of your fucking 200 year history.
Feeding it with free food aid?

blogs.voanews.com/russia-watch/2012/09/25/making-the-kremlin-queasy-massive-american-aid-has-helped-russians-three-times-in-the-last-century/

>We won't just forget what you been doing to my country since the beginning of your fucking 200 year history.
Only since communism fucked your country up. Before that we were allies, the Tsar even sent his navies to san fran and new york and threatened france and britian with war if they decided to meddle in our civil war.

Makes sense to me, all goods transported over secure land, oil, gas, biomass etc sold in roubles, saving us money. European wealth going east will allow massive employment opportunities for infrastructure development in Russia, everybody wins.
You still exclusive accept U.S dollars for your oil, that should stop soon, no?

>ladas are fucking class mate
Lel, Ladas have problems mate. But with a Lada, problem requires hammer.
With a Volkswagen, problem requires vaseline... I like them for that. There just aren't any genuinely "basic" workhorses on the road here any more, even Dacias have to come with Renault's complicated euro-6 diesel engines. The closest is the sandero that can be sold with the old clio engine. I want easy cars, dammit. And pic related. I want that, too.

Attached: agrotech_2013_leokuznetsoff_img_7147.jpg (750x563, 75K)

we will just nuke you then

Attached: e372fa737dc931c24673b697d9b34fef.jpg (734x587, 54K)

what other car allows you to catch fish without leaving the car?

youtube.com/watch?v=i0n4U3lNFyA

Ladas are class

and we will nuke you back

Attached: index.jpg (259x194, 8K)

>ITT: OP is being an ultrasalty faggot

Attached: being this salty.jpg (740x475, 61K)

just bored af while waiting before leaving to the airport in 2 hours

Attached: 1507057723314.jpg (1674x2582, 1.46M)

Reasonable.