Dear god i have never seen such beatuy

Dear god i have never seen such beatuy.

10/10 ass, 10/10 tits and waste on a 16 yo girl. Asked for her number after stalking her for 10 min and she dexlined that she was just visitin from germany. Should be proud that i got balls to ask her but fuuuck i cant forget how perfect she was. Pic not related.

Attached: Screenshot_20180725-230043_Instagram.jpg (1440x2960, 1.31M)

Wow, the krauts finally created something worthwhile for once.

She's got K.K. Slider eyebrows

Attached: 1507729450882.jpg (736x937, 57K)

>muh dik posting

Normie internet proliferation force please go

Did you heart start fluttering and did you become mesmerized when you first saw her? I had that happen to me too a while back and I obsessed over the girl everyday. Her friends told me that she liked me but I’m a fucking aspie and never had the courage. Later on, I find out she has some nigger boyfriend and now some spic. Now she wears make up in the most degenerate ways and dresses like a nigger. Fucking hell

>she dexlined that she was just visitin from germany

She has a Muslim or black or a Muslim black lover. Her pussy is destroyed by him every time they meet.

YOUR

FAULT

you could have put a baby in her but now she's gonna have some kind of mocha mistake because you were too much of a pussy

just breed her up bro. marry her and have a family.

I know it’s my fault but I don’t care. I’ll find something better. She was blonde hair, hazel eyes. I still remember 6 years ago when I first saw her and the feeling as we locked eyes for a good 20 seconds and she smiled at me. Fucking niggers she was my 10/10 for a long time

There is but one goddess.

What do you expect for a slide thread?

Attached: #FFFFFF.jpg (554x800, 118K)

You have to go /b/ack!

Are you a swede or a 'new swede' ?

Here’s a photo of her

Attached: 3EEECE6C-32D4-4194-99C5-BC181609E253.png (750x1334, 1.59M)

that's a man, baby

She’s 15-16 in the photo pooland

>this is a 10 in yurop

kek, here in the south thats a 7 at best. girls like that are a dime uh dozen

gtfo pedo shill
this is Jow Forums

her noseshape...hm

>proud that i got balls to ask

good job!... at least you tried

Attached: Chad_Is_The_Right_One.jpg (1200x1800, 159K)

>gtfo pedo shill
>this is Jow Forums

I had a chance with a tradcon blonde hair blue eyed white girl but I screwed up. I didn't want to hit on her because she was only 17 (but acted much older) and I was 25. She was total wife material though, such a sweet, well-mannered personality. Her parents really raised her well. Since then I haven't met any girls who were as perfect as her. I'm still beating myself up over not pursuing her until she was legal.

Doesnt that mean pedo heaven?

>she

so she is with someone else then?

Get some taste pronto

To each their own.