Sweet dreams 2003-2018

>$119B market value loss

Attached: download.png (225x225, 913)

Should I catch the dip now or wait a while for it to sink more?

Facebook is finished.

Attached: 1510867170986.png (545x687, 192K)

I'll wait

zuckerberg is on suicide watch

really? i didn't know robots could do that yet

Happens all the time. This is when the cooked books get corrected.

You just gotta pass a speech check

Attached: ZAX-JohnHenryEden.jpg (1440x900, 622K)

>he bought the top

what a difference a week makes

Attached: 56546406540640.png (916x886, 313K)

wait for the double bottom

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-25 at 7.11.21 PM.png (1292x1650, 504K)

Is google/alphabet next?
Who do i contact to short the stock, might as well make some money with the value of my house

Nice digits

2017 - I want run for pres
2018 - Your site is why Hillary isnt president
May 2018 - Hillarys dream job is to run facebook, stock at 170
June/July 2018 - Facebook allows spying, holocaust, white supremacy. EU wants shake down FB for billions.
July 25th - Forecasts shrink, stock goes back to what it was before Hillarys announcement.

>share holders say time to step down zuck your stock price is what it was 2 months ago...

that was like just 20%, still hase like 500B

Fb been slowly dying since the young crowd switched to Instagram. FB is filled with old people and single mothers. Its not even worth going on to fap anymore.

it peaked a looong looong time ago back in 2012-2013. I remember all the hip cats at my high school used it and me and this cute girl used to stay up all night on messenger talking to each other and sending loveheart emojiis, then we'd hang out all day at school and afterwards in town. Goddam what a time it was. thats my main memory of facebooks golden years.

Attached: 1526086375160.png (380x349, 77K)

I quit Facebook not long after Trump became President, when it was filled with mostly middle-aged parents and grandparents whining about Trump, as well as younger SJWs.

Mark Zuckerberg should probably just grow his hair out a little more, again. His features look strange and harsh with such a short haircut; his face looks very long.

Attached: 1531469964908.jpg (639x628, 68K)

wow you left out so late, I bet ur rural trash

retardieren

oops.

Attached: fbc.png (648x546, 28K)

Still has potential to drop more, but anyone who doesn’t buy FB stock is pants on head retarded

FB owns Instagram

Huge EU fine plus an ever less active user base, vapid instagram whores are keeping it alive.

>Of 47 analysts covering Facebook, 43 still rate the stock as “buy”, two rate it “hold” and only two rate it “sell”. Their median target price is $219.30.

facebook has been distilled to insta

Fuck Facebook.
Nothing more hollow than marketing shit to people with no money.

Do 5 years.

It has to do a lot with the fact that the platform is no longer profitable. From my understanding, wealthy Americans, Europeans, and Asians no longer use it. The only new people connecting to Facebook are living in developing nations, whom can't afford any of the products being advertised on Facebook.

Attached: 1532482484720.jpg (540x533, 86K)

Why are (((they))) killing facebook?
Is it because Zuc said he wouldn't ban holocaust deniers?

Same company. However instagram is less popular with men and men are leaving social media in mass.

>Social media age is finally starting to die in the West
Surprised it took this long for people to realise that sharing personal information with faceless corporations and everyone with internet access isn’t a great idea

Only reason I even made a Goybook was to get the Dropbox space.