The intellectual alt-right feels fake and manufactured

it seems like the whole intellectual dark web is a fraud. now they're rolling out this bitch. the whole thing seems a bit formulated, the way its all come together and now new celebrities are rollin' into the fold.

what's going on here Jow Forums?

Attached: rollin in on you.jpg (1200x1200, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NgSbaKpCjq4
twitter.com/drdebrasoh?lang=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>the intellectual alt-right feels fake and manufactured

That's because it is.

what's the end game? what's the goal?

>alt-right
>intellectual dark web
>either of these existing

"Alt-Right" and "InCel" are terms created by the Left, given validity by the Left and attacked by the Left. Neither has ever been defined, and are used as loose slurs
>in the same manner as the attorney that said, "I don't know how to define pR0n, but I know it when I see it"; the term can be bandied about to mock anyone. See the rise in the use/misuse of the term "Boomer" lately?

>(((alt-right))) feels fake and manufactured
Because it is. Pic related. Now who could be behind this? Also pic related.

Attached: spencer controlled op.jpg (912x565, 88K)

gatekeeping AKA keeping people on the liberalism plantation

but this seems more agressive, and created by the people in the group, like they're manufacturing towards something, i mean more the intellectual dark web

the answer is always controlled opposition. sheepdog, subvert, and profiteer.

what's the game?

OP is right that both of these are manufactured.

Why is asian grill?

without chewing out my throat, what's the downside to liberalism? is it the idea of freedom while still being a tax-paying, debt-ridden, goyim/

check her insta

Who is she?

is that it? economy of scale taxation and profiteering?

same thing that always happen.
>real movement starts
>install your judas goat puppets to speak on behalf of the movement
>Destroy the movement through retardation

Pick something:
Controlled opposition - these guys always support the "greatest ally" meme. They always defend Jews. They never tackle the JQ.
Honeypot
False flag
Other psyops and Jewish tricks.

Exactly. Just another reddit shill. SAGE

laura bush looks really really fake in this picture. She was the first one that made me think that something is really really wrong on this planet. Like "maybe david icke is right".

How can something as mild and pleasant as milk make such poisonous fart smells when you drink a few pints of it?

Most intellectual right ringers can't be open about it or else they will lose their jobs. It explains why Trump won the upper middle class vote without many professionals speaking in his favor.

Make Jow Forums love "based kikes"

Why do you think it was "founded" by zionists and literal Shlomos?

haha yeah she's totally a reptile

it just seems like a weird way to go towards an objective, have a whole cast of people saying freedom is good.

hahahahah because it is of course. well if anyone dangerous comes along just silence them or kill them. no reason to allow opposition to gain traction. even if you kill off your opposition early and a few people definetly know its you doing it then it doesnt matter because its only a few

ahh ok, just learned.

Then maybe it is. Right wing ideology is regressive. Embrace the future!

Attached: t4t4t4tf.jpg (421x550, 111K)

true. they are genuinely liberals LARP'ing as "Conservatives" or are using the pretenses that their views are liberal in order to attract and lead/mislead the moderates
>can you expound on your observation(s)?

its just a shame because rogan and peterson both contribute meaningful content outside of this gender politics horseshit, but lately the IDW has become more prominent

the intellectual dark web is a synthetic kosher attempt at controlled opposition

Controlled opposition

Peterson particularly had a good depth of history and seems to found this way to public noteriety. now the rubin, shapiro, weinstein, crowd has got a hold of him and you wonder what direction it will go in.

the same for rogan, as retarded as he is, he has some good content and guests, now i fear it will become unnecessarily political.

both people seem to be getting abused for their wide audience reach, and sucked into a world they dont understand and whose motivations aren't obvious

The image is fake, reverse searching it shows no credible origin source. There would be more results if the First Lady of the United States had met with the most

David Icke is a brainlet. Don't waste your life on conspiracy theories user. Alan Moore sums it up best:

youtube.com/watch?v=NgSbaKpCjq4

juden peterstein is one of their assets

because mere freedom doesn't solve anything. this is a compromise. be truly great or wallow in tolerant individualism while the usual cast continue to control and exploit while you claim hollow victories over delusional trannies and other low hanging fruit.

Isn't this whole intellectual dark web just nepotism?

the most prominent and mainstream neo-Nazi in America*

Classical Liberalism is what most American Republicans adhere to principally.
> "Welfare "Liberalism /pluralism is just a cute American term for cultural Marxism which is not very "liberal" in it's approach to society

Attached: 1508183545956.jpg (1462x1462, 162K)

first half says there is nothing but feeble-minded conspiracies, second half says no conspiracies. tip top.

Wtf is 'alt-right'? Sounds made up.

hahaha peterson is good for his jungian analysis, and rogan for his pot politics and psychedelic advocacy and half-decent comedy guests

I think the end game is for (((them))) to restructure the core debate between the left and the right in America. It used to be the party of the individual against the party of family and social convention. The SJW's changed the left to be the party of group interest (see BLM), so it stands to reason that Peterson and company are intending to collapse and restructure the republican and libertarian youth of today into the party of individualism.

Spencer met Laura Bush at a book signing or something, its a legit picture, but it doesn't imply what Moarpheus tier retards think it does.

when I listen to Peterson, I can hear logic, reason and an unhealthy level of liberalism; and he vacillates between the two ends of the spectrum almost seamlessly.
- the astute catches this, when they hear the hypocrisy in his views or lack thereof, of Jewish policies by Jewish supremacists for Jewish hegemony
- he immediately becomes the stereotypical gatekeeper-model; ultimately it's all about the shekels
- a balanced blend of Peterstein and Molymeme is healthy, provided the listener/follower has a keen grasp of nuanced/informed thought, so as not to be lead astray, because some of Petersteins views are suicidal/unnatural

>some literally who gook and Juden Peterstein represent the alt-right
user that is complete nonsense. Stop letting the left define what the alt-right or intellectual dark web means to you. If you let that happen, the movement you know is not the real movement but rather a poor representation of it and that is why it feels fake.

Because it is a fraud. The "intellectual dark web" is a bunch of kikes and shabbos goys who hold themselves up as the far end of right wing thought that is allowable in the public discourse

The left gets a punching bag and the pozzed right gets somebody to block off the more honest elements

Attached: 1517612777499.jpg (2096x9768, 3.56M)

Who's this chink? Can someone give me the basic gestalt on latest Peterson news?

The only genuine person in this entire "movement" might be, quite ironically, Eric (((Weinstein))), who is pretty much an actual autist and probably over the moon that he found "friends".

to ostrisizie then discredit and finally parallel any likings to what theyve manufactured.

Absolutely
"intellectual dark web"
my arse, all certified kosher

We need better people, Dr Shiva is pretty based, JF is still good but there's no real movement or any trustable figures

You're partially lactose intolerant, indicating that you are part sub-saharan african.

He is right. Don't look to deep into it, it will drive you insane.

Who dat? That's ugly, even more than most Asians.

Attached: IMG_7024.jpg (1080x1080, 342K)

twitter.com/drdebrasoh?lang=en

He isn't Alt-Right, he's a Liberal. The Alt-Right is classically Conservative, not Liberal.

i think your spot on

Shut the fuck up lefty.

It's over for you.

Attached: jordan peterson panoramic harris murray dublin.webm (640x360, 2.48M)

Hijack away from common scum.

kike detected fuck off, Christians will reign supreme.

>total fraud
>Unlike my paid TRS podcasts, now those are worthwhile

What was the introduction of this so called movement to the mainstream? Articles on the New York Times and other big media.

They are approved opposition who don't represent a fundamental challenge to those who are in power.

Apparently Barbara Bush was fathered by Crowley

You'll learn a lot more from a Sean Last or Alternative Hypothesis video than you ever will from some egalitarian cuck like Jordan Peterson.

literally jews and fellow liberal gentiles who see that their pet lefties have gone too far and started attacking the jews themselves

not like it's bad - trying to get back to moderate 'classic' liberalism is better than what the academia and leftists have become

failed to attach the image

Attached: Rx0Dx2Q_4rY.jpg (400x458, 42K)

State enforced counter culture.