SEX & CIRCUMCISON GENERAL

Look down at your dick and RAGE edition.

youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc

This thread is designed to discuss Sex & Circumcision. If you haven't watched the video or read the info graphics then where the fuck have you been?

This man is Eric Clopper, he lost his job at Harvard to give you this info. Take it. Share it. Meme it to your normie friends.

He names the Jew. And in so doing brings the JQ right to the forefront of public discussion.

>many shills in the thread will make the obvious point that Eric, is himself, a jew.

If he wasn't a jew they would be able to shrug him off as "anti-semitic" which of course they already did by calling him anti-semitic and firing him.

Watch and prepare to be more upset than you've been in a long, long time.

Attached: namesthemLOUDANDCLEAR.png (1357x996, 853K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20150828183536/http://www.newforeskin.biz/CI/CIchart.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreskin_restoration
foreskinrestoration.vbulletin.net/
norm.org/
foregen.org/
circumstitions.com/Restore.html
norm.org/regimen.html
norm.org/devices.html
restaurandome.info/
medium.com/@LeviSchwepps/the-jewish-anti-semitic-anti-circumcision-crusade-46013bd249c
callmycongress.com/
senate.gov/senators/index.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You can get some function of your dick back.
Foreskin restoration reading

CI Index
>web.archive.org/web/20150828183536/http://www.newforeskin.biz/CI/CIchart.htm

Foreskin Restoration wiki
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreskin_restoration

Foreskin restoration forum
>foreskinrestoration.vbulletin.net/

The National Organization of Restoring Men(NORM)
>norm.org/

Forgen
>foregen.org/

Further reading
>circumstitions.com/Restore.html
>norm.org/regimen.html
>norm.org/devices.html
>restaurandome.info/ (not english)

Also don't respond to meme flags.

Attached: galations5.png (1007x792, 949K)

ive never heard of someone actually doing this, does it work?

Another poster laid it out quite nicely earlier.

What you'll see in this thread:
>(((memeflags))) galore
>I'm a grill and you should stop whining about your cut peepee that's not sexy lol
>Clopper is arrogant
>What's that in his pants?
>Why did he take his shirt off is he gay?
>I don't like the way he speaks and uses humor to hold normies attention.
>There are no good Jews. Even though he is calling them a Satanic genital cutting cult with a malicious grip on America, somehow he is trying to "control the conversation" and we will be Jewed in the future somehow. (I won't tell you how though) Because you fear this FUTURE event, you should not spread or share this video that helps our cause NOW.
>He is doing this to downplay Blood Libel, something nobody knows about that happened hundreds of years ago, by drawing attention to circumcision, something that everyone knows about that affects them personally.
>He is trying to spark backlash at Jews so they can play the victim. If you are angry at Jews they win. Don't do anything goy just ignore us.
>He didn't mention selling the foreskin, therefore his entire argument is invalid.

Attached: murderoftrent.png (1265x898, 1.41M)

He is the jesus of foreskin.
A rebellious little jew with the power to make rome fall.

I'll let you know in 3 years.

Attached: 42monthsnojews.png (1159x417, 632K)

So bold. Names names shows faces. Calls for a uniting of the generation against this barbaric practice. Truly, /ourguy/

Attached: namesthem.png (1901x985, 2.04M)

>if you're like most american men,
>when you look down at your dick you will see a scar
>That scar is one of the most sensitive part of your of your penis

Attached: graphs.png (1236x1002, 659K)

Why would jews have an interest in circumcising americans?

Jews are ordered to cut all the dicks in their family, and the dicks of any slaves they own.

Surface answers.

>money, they charge more for the birth of a child if they can add on a circumcision.
>the harvest the flesh for face cream(look it up)
>the create a lonely degenerate culture of men that can't connect or satisfy an urge due to being mutilated at birth,
>That might make those men easy to manipulate

But really jews worship satan and get off on this kind of shit, for real Hans famalam.

Attached: shame.png (1883x922, 1.26M)

must be a pretty sick society to constantly talk about their penises
and not just jokes like normal people do but actually seriously talk

Truly we suffer from a sickness.

Ivan I must know, Is it true they make all Russians read The Gulag Archipelago in Highschool?

bump
(((they))) stole my foreskin

Just watched all 2 hrs and currently watching the aftermath video where he was fired. Fucking great speaker, literally wok Dr. Chadstein

I love how he went full hitler after the first hour.
What did he mean by foreskin harvesting though? What do they do with the foreskin from babies?

Watch the video and it explains it Hans.

>and the dicks of any slaves they own.

Ah, that's why we have 120 million circumcisions in America.

>They view us as their slaves.

Here let search that for you my friend. They sell it as a vitalizing beauty mask.

Attached: forskincream.png (674x765, 108K)

i watched this whole thing when it was posted the other day

thats one angry Jew but IMO its pretty beta of him to spend years stretching his hood back to normal

They did. That they did user.

Side note but must be shift change over at HQ, or maybe the shills are busy with the other 4 threads going.

Attached: imtherefriend.png (691x529, 120K)

Naw.... Look what they took, and it continues to degrade and loose sensitivity and calcify as you age. Take back your dick user.

Attached: tugger.png (1160x736, 1.2M)

meant to post this one, but

This is what they take off us. This is over 20 square inches of human flesh and pleasure nerves developed over billions of years.

Attached: 200000specializednerveendings.png (1900x977, 1.76M)

not being a slave of a jew I still have a foreskin but that machine looks like it also made his dick bigger so I am now interested in that contraption

shalom/privet

you're lucky the soviets ruthlessly targeted your ancestors without actually genociding them

you got to live AND ditch the ritual blood sacrifice, all for the low price of having a bullshit economy and pervasive alcoholism

I guess theres already a bill thats been proposed to end MGM in the US. I guess the problem is that no congressman will sponsor it. Why do you think that is Jow Forums?

it's top-quality homo sapiens tissue culture, you literally can't get any better human cells if you dissected an aborted fetus and plated it out

Look, I can't just let you sit there and claim your not a jew slave while you're posting from bongastan.

Part and parcel friend. you think those brown folks just swam over to your island?

Attached: unspeakable evil.png (1598x998, 1.79M)

Look at all that flesh,

out of the cultures that perform female circumcison only 1 % take more flesh than the current israli/american practice.

Attached: forskinsculpture.png (1200x960, 1M)

He names the Media.

Attached: namesthemdeia.png (1007x894, 806K)

You were right. I'm 50 minutes in and more upset than I have been in a while.
Aside from being robbed of my pleasure, it's infuriating that this also negatively affects women. This could be partly responsible for many instances of infidelity over not being satisfied by one's partner.
Thanks for posting this user.

I've NEVER heard a man complain about being circumcised! Why are so many of you guys complaining about this? There are bigger problems in this world!!!!!!! you need to STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS

Attached: rbo999.jpg (500x500, 58K)

so many garbage slide threads up now, fuck

bump

They sell them for a profit. The surgery itself also will cost the parents. To top it off, copulation is more difficult.

Saged your shitty thread. Circumcision is here to stay, deal with it faggoy

Also we should nuke Iran

Announcing sage is against the rules friendo :^)

Must be a pretty sick society to not talk about child abuse because penises are awkward to talk about

>implying gods chosen people need to follow rules

ya gotta admit tho; uncut benises are notoriously smelly; butt vaginas never grow cheese cultures and smell bad, which is why genital mutilation of newborn boys is good and genital mutilation of newborn girls is bad
>Muslim culture = bad
>Jewish culture = good

Attached: 1511238473319.png (534x363, 91K)

20 square inches eh

>butt vaginas

Attached: 55fac__img__3323.png (103x112, 8K)

why/how in the world did he lose his job at Harvard? Don't they pride themselves with elevating their own to Godlike status?

Attached: nepotism.jpg (471x462, 64K)

You go against the tribe, the tribe casts you out.

the JIDF-team is conspicuously not in this thread
>must be pure Cohencidence

The Bear Jew IRL but the twist is he's out to get the Jews.

notice also that this thread only has 44 comments at current

Attached: 1530708728971.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

it's as though someone is hoping this thread will die sooner. out of sight; out of mind

What can we do to support his cause?

It's a hard 2 hours. It affects women and men negatively not just by interfering with their physical pleasure, it fucks with your ability to connect emotionally with women and causes brain damage.

What does this mean?

bump

How can the heebs be so delusional?

He has a goFundMe link in the video description.

>a bigger problems in the world
>for you

Attached: rage.png (1162x757, 397K)

>What does this mean?
it's anecdotal to a group or groups elevating certain threads, while allowing others to die as quick a death as possible (read: slide threads/hide threads while promoting others supportive of talking points that support a narrative/agenda)

Almost all adult men born here are cut.

Sue the jews, get a new CRISPR printed dick with all the nerves.
the first time you jerk off and cum will be better than heroin

Get a load of this leaf, thinking you can sue jews.

That's rich.

It's like he's browsed another of the boards here...

Attached: b.png (1204x939, 1.14M)

Annons this video will make you rage harder than you've ranged in your adult lives. I kid you not, this isn't just some 2 hour gag, this is a lot of science, hard work and effort and he knew going into this he would be fired. He joked at the beginning and I'm sure he hoped he woulnd't be BUT, he knew.

Attached: rageeee.png (294x309, 23K)

Holy shit

That picture is so powerful though.

We get it bro, you lift.

Used to think these pic related were just troll threads to upset us as I did not want to come to terms with the fact that I had been mutilated and something of value had been taken from me.

Attached: tooharsh.png (545x922, 336K)

Attached: yourexcitment.png (656x650, 387K)

Yes, might is right and jews can't fight, more men need to see themselves as a vindictive victim and pool all their resources to first change the civil code like Denmark will soon vote on which protects all babies regardless of the religion. When that's in place the CDC, medical industry, lawyers, all will be sued for giving ever mutilated male autism, willingly and deliberately, some even developed a fetish for it (circumfetish), no joke.
There's a new penis waiting at the end of this fight, i say it's worth it but i got my skin and nerves still

It's beta to recognize a shitty situation and take action to make it better?
To recognize the potential for intimacy and full manhood that was stolen from you at birth and decide to struggle against it to remake yourself as a whole man?
What the fuck?

Bump

Attached: welldone.png (704x429, 144K)

>Nearly 1:10 respective like/dislike ratio

Attached: 152919423435.png (468x360, 257K)

I never understood the deflection on the aesthetics of being cut.

You get used to all kinds of stupid shit when """culture""" tells you it's the right way to look.

Chinese people used to think footbinding was attractive (not all, but a lot).

Some Native American tribes would intentionally deform their babies' heads (this may have caused some degree of brain damage)

The list goes on. Every society has had their own moronic reasons for doing moronic shit to children who were too young to defend themselves. Then those children grow up to do it to their children, because "my mom and dad are good and my culture is good, so this weird fucked up thing they did to me must be good too. Better do it to my kid to prove it and so that nobody thinks I'm weird".

Attached: thatsusingyourhead.jpg (774x1032, 193K)

how can one man be so based?

Attached: punished eric.jpg (510x350, 89K)

where in the fuck was that posted?
>the RISK of another holocaust is worth another 150,000,000 foreskins, we will take them all if we have to, and you'll thank us for leaving you what you have, you filthy goyium.

Good Lord, what fucking disgusting jew propaganda, dammit that makes me so angry. This video needs to be played in every Delivery waiting room in the country for a few years.

>off merilards waking up to their reality
Feels good not being branded my the mark of the Jew
Sux2bU

1.They use it as an ingredient in anti aging creams
2. Cosmetics are tested on foreskin instead of animal testing. YAY AT LEAST THE VEGANS ARE HAPPY.

Attached: 1453227876752.jpg (228x223, 10K)

the entire article is pretty much Jow Forums memes

medium.com/@LeviSchwepps/the-jewish-anti-semitic-anti-circumcision-crusade-46013bd249c

Wow, this was hilarious to read. I have a hard time believing this isn't satire.

Teach us about lesbian sex here please: This thread is for:
*Screenshots, pages, and discussion about general series, current or old, not covered by an existing thread, be it yuri, fanservice, subtext or goggles. Canon and non-canon both welcome.
*News reports about things relevant to our interest
*Original content that doesn't fit any specific thread topics
*Pretty much anything that doesn't have or need its own thread.

Previous thread:

To openly talk about these issues with hard scientific facts in a jewish stronghold like Harvard for fucks sake. This man has some very strong opinions and honestly I'm very impressed with his willingness to throw away his life for this cause. He as he says, could have done anything.

My brother just came down and I showed him some pictures of pictures from the thread, and he said those weren't as bad as his.

He had 4 separate skin bridges. said his was much worse than pic related.

Attached: skinbridge.png (366x341, 148K)

>Jewish
>"I'm a staunch feminist"
hard pass

If he comes out and starts screaming "1488 gas the kikes race war now" nobody is going to listen to him.

Even if he is redpilled in other issues, he can only attack one thing at a time, or everyone will shut him out.

Hi there JIDF.

Was waiting for you all to start your shift.

If you watch this man he is pandering to his audience and later in the talk goes on to say he WASN'T making a false equivalency to male and female circumcision, as they are equivalent.

Attached: itsallmutilationfolks.png (1894x1017, 1.85M)

Pic related. Ignore shills, and ignore shill posters.

Attached: jewstolemy.png (1227x436, 84K)

he claims he's going to "dominate" the topic and that he's very logical, based on his background then says women need to be paid the same as men. there are contradictions here

The fact that the scar is the most sensative part of my dick pissed me the fuck off.

I just extrapolated the sensation I get from that part of my dick to the other 50~% of it that is missing foreskin. I'm so mad the first thoughts I had were of wonton violence against those who perpetrate this crime. My next thought was to call my congressman and senator.

I'm going with the second option btw. I can tell you right now I'm boiling fucking mad and I'm on board with this little war against these fucking jewish sex torturers and their blood libel.

Attached: 1512492321583.gif (506x283, 2.66M)

Meanwhile...

Attached: F1E464E6-4FC2-4CE7-A3E7-F0E3D5C760AC.jpg (640x345, 116K)

>mfw I saw this on Jow Forums years ago and this dude is swole and i'm hard mirin while raging hard

Attached: 1510199003774.jpg (646x720, 23K)

Yes. I am a grown ass man and I had no idea the scar was the most sensitive part. I too extrapolated the sensation and was stunned and very angry to realized that the MOST sensitive part is across the scar line. Very Sad! More people must know.

Attached: ladieslikeintactmore.png (1603x965, 1009K)

>When a Jew says circumcision is rape, it's okay to believe.

It could also explain craving for BBC and foreign schlong - how much you wanna bet the vast majority of 120 million circumcised Americans are white?

>when the jew declares war on jewy culty satanism its okay to declare war on jewy culty satanism

Agreed.
I'm fucking steaming mad.
callmycongress.com/
senate.gov/senators/index.htm

Call your government and start agitating. I'm going hard starting now.

omg wtf! I expected use for 'science' but this?

women should be paid the same as men for the same jobs/work/etc

whether or not they work the same amount of hours or do the same quality of work is an entirely different matter

CHALLENGE!
It is inconceivable that any human being could watch this video and disagree. You have to be a complete monster. I was already against it, but I had no idea how truly awful it really was. Or at least, I hadn't thought about it critically. Most of its brutality, we are all kind of aware of already, we just don't see it. Unbelievable. This, along with our glow in the dark foreign policy, makes us possibly the most evil nation that ever existed.

Ehh, i think its more this flag right here and its religion, smart to own the newspapers, own the politicians own the entertainers own the bankers, own the doctors, own the schools, and normalize it. JUST LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE. P.S. What the fuck kinda PTSD/CTE type trauma did they figure out to pacify us? because that to me is the biggest clue. Shit is bad. They want to control us, circumcision fucks the brain up period but that young? Probably frontal lobe shit im not an BrainFAG. But this shit is a REDPILL like a mother fucker. Its basically instant PTSD.

Women should be paid the same as men, assumig the do the same work. This has always been the only acceptable position.

The question on whether or not they do the same work is another matter.

But never mind that. Are you ok with jews in the AAP just telling your parents to cut part of your dick off?

I was the same. I didn't plan on having this done to my children if I have any, but I had no idea just how bad it was.
Here's to hoping more see this.

What are you talking about Goy, this IS modern science.

Face cream and vegan medical and cosmetic testing so they can put a big VEGAN sticker on it,

>IT WAS TESTED ON FRESH BABY DICK INSTEAD.
>SO MUCH MORE MORAL.

What a strange "should" to throw around.

I've been shilling for this guy this whole thread, yet I disagree with him about women getting paid the same. Doesn't mean what he says about whats going on with circumcision is wrong.

>America being more evil than isreal
That's a rough sell friend.

Bump

Doing gods work OP. Here is another great anti shill cap from yesterday.

Attached: buthesajew.jpg (2254x1391, 416K)

>America being more evil than isreal
That's a rough sell friend.

Because its obviously wrong, since Israel is the one pulling the strings half the time :^)