Hi Jeff Bezos here. I'm worth $150 BILLION. You are NOTHING

You are plebs. You will work for me for NOTHING. Now get on your knees, cut my taxes and obey me.

Attached: bezos is your god.jpg (1600x900, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fJwHZVl5Buk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All of you cucks serve me.

Attached: bezos.jpg (940x788, 84K)

My worth has zero to do with money and no amount of money can recreate what I have. Game over. Nobody cares about your paper that means nothing.

You are a worthless pleb. Serve me. Worship me.

I have blue eyes, buy that bitch.

Amazon Prime for $99/yr is a very good deal Jeff. Thank You!!!

At least I'm not bald

My servants.

Emperor Bezos

You are a James Bond villain Jeff.

Hi, Mr. Bezos. I'm going to start working for your company soon for peanuts... ;_;

At least I'm not so autistic as to hollow out a Texas mountain and install a fuckign millenium coo-coo clock that goes off every 1000 years.

Lol Costa Rice. You broke ass bitches. I could buy your country

>richest man

He's richest non-noble. He's small change compared to the richest people.

Good cuck.

Comrade Bezos would make Stalin envious. He's made an absolute mockery out of the capitalist system and have turned so many capitalists into miserable slaves.

Attached: bezos.png (500x679, 189K)

>wow so fulfilling such nobility

You're going down kike!!!

Attached: AmazonProtestBigSign.jpg (500x375, 80K)

Knock knock, it’s a union forming.

Bezos gib high paying job please

To parrot commie scum, what we have today is not real capitalism. We had real capitalism and it was destroyed by lobbying and corrupt politicians and the living entities that are corporations.

Can't afford it sorry.

Attached: bezos net worth.jpg (250x136, 3K)

HOW DARE THOSE COMMIES!!!

Well he does own the Washington Post. He must be right.

through the monopolization of various industries, he's effectively seizing the means of production via free market exploitation

imagine actually defending this guy. even the most fervent mammon-worshiping capitalist can find common ground with a marxist-leninist in their hatred of amazon. and yet i see literal retards defending bezos just to troll the libtards epic style. are they even human?

I own you too.

I pay shills to defend me 24/7. They work for peanuts.

>please, mister, I'm hungry

Attached: little_beggar_by_dhikaeliazar-d34ijsf.jpg (687x1024, 233K)

>Responding to a retarded commie posting from a meme flag.

>He's richest non-noble. He's small change compared to the richest people.
Example of a richer "noble" please.

I can't spare it. I need to extract every penny from the plebs.

richest low caste kike

At least he saved The Expanse.

>crickets

nobody

Rothschilds, Windsors, Saudis, Rockerfellers, various Japanese clans (Mitsubishi, Matsuda, Mori, etc), Vatican, Chinese interests (Li's and Soong's, among others of Mao's Immortals) and we could go on for a while.

I'm richer.

Attached: bezos.png (584x517, 237K)

bumpin

bump

Reminder, you can get refunds for any amazon order within reason if you say it did not srrive, even if tracking shows it delivered. Just keep refreshing the tech support window until you get a poo-in-loo, as the white guys working there will actually question you and possibly ban. The indians have no problem refunding.

your monopoly money will be worthless when people turn on you and currency decentralizes, cuck

>Rothschilds, Windsors, Saudis, Rockerfellers, various Japanese clans (Mitsubishi, Matsuda, Mori, etc), Vatican, Chinese interests (Li's and Soong's, among others of Mao's Immortals) and we could go on for a while.
>brainlet
Amazon, and Jeff Bezos is richer than they are.

You're not Bezos. If you are, then fight me you fucking punk. I would LOVE to kick the shit out a smug $150 billion. Let's fucking get it on pussy. See if your money can keep you from getting your fucking head kicked in. I doubt it can fight for you, when YOU step into the ring.

Policies have changed. They're starting to ban people that even 'return too many items'.

We can drop a fucking giant rock from space and make it explode with force of an atomic bomb and were broke. You really think money is that impressive? it's the lie we tell you to keep you in line. You think you're free but your existence is only to serve us. I bought 3 hats on Amazon for like $7 bucks. I get shit on that site for dirt fucking cheap. Who serves who?

Global Warming should be used to abolish capitalism

youtube.com/watch?v=fJwHZVl5Buk

Attached: Di-WXs0UcAANs1F.jpg (640x640, 63K)

It's all a lie. A facade to keep you in line. You work for the CIA. The CIA serves another master. You'll all do what the fuck your told when we speak up. Don't get it twisted "Bezos" You're a fucking nobody.

This is why you will never be rich, you violent ape.

He doesn't have that much cash in the bank it's all based on the market value of the shares he owns in his company.

thanks for providing such an amazing service m8

ordered some book yesterday and they arrived within 30h

thx senpai

You’re a disgrace

I am rich you fucking pussy ass bitch.

Meme flag. I've killed nearly 7,000 people. Hardly an ape.

Protip, only the middle class pays taxes. The rich just raise the prices on what they sell whenever someone "raises" theirs.

>i'm worth 150 billion

Jeff Bezos is not his company. He is worth nothing.

it must be awful to live his life
i am not one bit jealous

I wouldn't even know what to do with 150 billion dollars.

he owns 150 bil worth of shares

it depends
I think a person nowadays owning a huge global tech company has way more power than a noble that owns a few paintings and relics
only if these people with hidden wealth deal with drugs or have been extracting wealth of countries hiddenly for decades for example bush family.
i bet theres a few narcos out there with more money than bezos, i mean real narcos in USA or china maybe, not some mexican fagot

Good for him. He's still not worth shit.

well i guess youre right if shit is worth 150 billion on the market

I guess you retards will have to elect him president next. I mean, since being good at business is the number one criteria.

If you liquidated his wealth and redistributed it, the 99% would get a one time payment of $500.

Whoop de fucking doo.

How about we talk about the governments wealth?

yea and blackrock(16 tril $) vanguard(12 tril $) UBS(9 tril $)

also putin is worth 250 billlion

Those are families.
Their individual worth might not be as high, but the combined clan worth outreaches bezos and every bezos

OP why are you so asshurt about Jeff Bezos? Only a fucking loser would have to work in his slave shops anyways, are you some kind of fucking loser that can't even work at McDicks?

Im happy for you. Can i have a job?

Attached: Superior Gem.jpg (474x415, 22K)

Attached: Ameriburger.png (996x832, 116K)

The undoing of Jeff Bezos will be that absolutely everyone who works for him hates his faggot ass.

Anybody here actually work in an Amazon warehouse? If so, is it as bad as they say it is?

congrats on your fortune jeff
pls go

I keep hearing about amazon and monopolies and benefitting from them. How exactly?

Spell it out like I’m twelve, as concrete evidence is best.

why do conservashits love tax cuts for jewish wall street but not amazon?

You don't. The exact opposite. Bezos profits. And his shareholders. You don't. Never. Like not at all. Absolutely not. The American dream is dead. Eat the rich.

>have 150 bil $
>live in canada

explane yourself jeff cuckzos

In the immortal words of Arnold Schwarzenneger
> Stop whining!

Attached: StopComplaining.jpg (1344x312, 128K)

i use ebay . never touched amazon

It that Blackrock and Vanguards wealth or the wealth of the people investing with them? Because literally the entire planet invests with those two....

Questionable premises.

Assume I am a shareholder, and would like to know just how amazon benefits from monopolies. I want to see some logic

shut the fuck up you god damn whore jew

As long as you can be pimped you deserve to be

Attached: 80A552BC-B01D-4296-B642-ACCA73FD6591.gif (543x105, 83K)

lmao I abuse your return policy and share my prime account with like ten people

No competition, bigger growth, control of the market

You're actually right. I happen to know his grocery budget is $300 a month. Those are all numbers on a screen, he's actually really struggling right now

>people with nothing to complain about think complaining is the problem

yea but that sort of investment capital gives you free reign over the market

I would kill the entire nigger race for that money

Fair trade for a $30 knife delivered in one day.

Make same-day delivery free and I'll throw in sucky suck

Attached: Mercator.jpg (1200x900, 387K)

>america leaves paris accord
>leads the world in emission reduction the next year
wew

He likes to surround himself with high IQ city without the apes lurking about.

> these guys didn't have anything to complain about before they became successfull
Holy shit dude, get some perspective. Gary Vee was a fucking immigrant from the Soviet Union, couldn't speak English and worked up to 18 hours a day instead of complaining. Jordan Belfort went door to door selling Meat platters and lost his entire business, started again ended up going to jail, losing his entire business and family and having to start again.

Typical fuckin commie, no work ethic.

You'd be able to do or buy anything you want that has a price tag. It would be fun for a while but eventually you'd realize your money alone will not make you truly happy. You would still put your pants on one leg at a time

Free Reign to do what? Most people invest in Vanguard becuase they're the cheapest way to get access to market indices around the world and particularly in the US, their mandate for most of their clients is to just get them into the index as efficiently as possibly and nothing else....

Attached: 220px-Crown_Prince_Mohammad_bin_Salman_Al_Saud_-_2017.jpg (220x316, 28K)

You’re still a man who’s life is worth approximately 17¢ in 7.62x39 if someone is determined enough.

Attached: image.jpg (576x432, 136K)

What’s stopping competitors? I’m looking for the monopoly and or corruption that has led to amazons power.

lol, you edgy cunt. made me giggle.