What is it about this show that triggers Jow Forums retards so hard

What is it about this show that triggers Jow Forums retards so hard

Attached: alcoholism is funny and makes you smart.png (848x1080, 693K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k3OTZfo_arw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reddit's fault

The fact that it is omnipresent on the Internet. I haven't watched even a clip of it, let alone an episode, because it is bleeding Stage IV ass cancer.
I shit on Rick and Morty's grave.

Attached: 1532447852897.gif (800x371, 183K)

> that triggers
Don't know. Never seen it. I just like that shitting on it makes liberals cry.

It's not My Little Pony
Which is the only cartoon that is acceptable for adults to watch.

Jow Forums is the new "hip" place; no popular things are allowed here. That's why Christianity, Naziism, and Racism run rampant here.

other people like it

Also this.

It's really not that bad of a show. Season 3 is not as good.
The fan base is retarded however. It's the preferred show of pseudo intellectuals.

>hip
It's not hipsterism. It's contrarianism. Jow Forums is iconoclastic by nature

this show ... BURP... fucking blows anyway

Honestly it looks like Reddit is coming over here and getting triggered about it.

Also here is a new video of Dan Harmon that came out. Have fun watching the new season written by diversity hires, hope it's better than new Parks 'n Rec.
youtube.com/watch?v=k3OTZfo_arw

Attached: 1517457867822.jpg (710x577, 84K)

It's distillated Reddit on its foulest form. It'll be fun to watch the shitstorm if it gets cancelled.

you guys started it

now we end it. with your blood.

Attached: 1532190925532.png (715x396, 149K)

>catalgoue with same topic threads not even filled
>imma gonna creeten 1 n kul em returd

Attached: 92924056-9DFD-4C6D-B729-40886652D6B4.jpg (620x581, 60K)

Only pedophiles watch Rick and Morty.

Attached: BF8E2D4E-B9D8-4C2D-A160-0CB250B435E3.jpg (1024x664, 65K)

cheked and rekt

You're telling me this post doesn't read like it was written by a hipster faggot?

one of the guys who made it said bad things about trump and wrongthink must be punished

Voice acting that grates my ears, and Redditfags thinks it’s somehow the perfect cartoon.
It’s not even close to being the worst thing on tv, but I’d like to see it disappear just because the fan base is comprised of the worst kind of faggots in the world.

Attached: S1e5_making_me_uncomfortable.png (1920x1088, 901K)

I really hope this dude gets banned

I don't bother creating social media accounts but god bless every one of you shitlord soldiers doing this good work on the field

It's to smart for me. Being a retard and all.

nah m8

Attached: AlwaysAccuseYourEnemiesOfWhatYouAreGuiltyOfv.jpg (1400x1343, 312K)

Well, to be fair you have to have a very high IQ to understand this video

Attached: 3.png (500x500, 237K)

I actually knew it before it became popular because my sister is pretty big on animation.
The original couple of episodes, the first season and maybe also the second were quite interesting. They paired dark humour with some pretty good writing as well as several moments that made you go hmmm.jpg
Nothing that was out of the world but passable entertainment. Funny enough as soon as it got popular a lot of the stuff was replaced by SJWS and Feminists. The last season, the one with pickle Rick and all the shit reddit gets their ass all lubed up about was absolute Garbage. No character development, no consistency or continuity, no morality behind anything just edgy Garbage sprinkled with Leftism. The characters who at least before were held to some form of moral standard or had some sort of development to realising that they were fucked up and needed to do something about that essentially all just rolled with being obnoxius cunt and their only development was to be more retarded and self centered nihilists. This could be seen as part of the writing to make the audience purposely estranged with the Characters, but that would both assume that the creators had a lick of self awareness, with the fact added that it provoked the exact opposite from the audiences who started to cheer for this shit like the Garbage that they are

Attached: 1532641448331.png (600x753, 473K)

that its written by a pedophile

Attached: Selection_641.png (388x280, 34K)

Atheist heretics need to be burned.

I like the show

No because hipsters are only counter culture when it’s becomes a socially fashionable stance to take, like most people they have weak character. Polacks take counter intuitive stances on media and culture instinctively because we are intelligent and we hate how human beings act like brainless fucking lunatics and spineless cowards fearing the threat of social isolation over novel intuition. We have reached a crescendo in taking this stance by pointing out the humanity is self destructing by nefarious means and we are going to laugh at you and torment you until the bitter end until you finally just kys realizing you destroyed everything good in the world by yourselves

Attached: 5215CC13-E61A-4C4A-8E5B-C160D797E9ED.jpg (400x387, 20K)

>new Parks 'n Rec.
sauce?

The first season was good but the faggot fanbase ruined it. I dont even care about the show now that it sucks. Its just about making Reddit cucks sad now

Attached: 1532471080775.jpg (540x675, 65K)

cucked euromuslimbong thinking I know about a cartoon (yea, those things retards and kids watch).
kek

Attached: Rick.jpg (848x1080, 139K)

It's for pedophiles, by pedophiles.

Reddit Loves it
Thus pol hates it
Also the fans are annoyingly retarded.

>they doing it all for the lulz man, just the lulz

What an edgy teenager you are.

Attached: BUY43hcCMAAcJAr.jpg (500x376, 20K)

This. It's another perfectly good TV program that the gay alien spastics have driven into the ground.

Just worked an 11 hr day making money in a great trade for my 5?future white babies. It appears not a teenager and also not quite edgy just practical and aware. Try not being a massive faggot once and awhile

>I haven't watched even a clip of it
so watch an episode. are you that insecure?

nu pol cancer assaulting free speech

Attached: Trump supporters.gif (960x540, 205K)

In short, it promotes terrible lifestyles. The show itself is depressing and it's blatant nihilistic message makes me feel like it's a psyop to get atheists and liberals to kill themselves, or at the very least not care about the consequences of their decisions in life.

It got popular.

Just listen to yourself.

Attached: jerry.jpg (800x450, 62K)

>Season 3 is not as good.
i thought season 3 was the best.

kek

never seen it, but those bong teeth are pretty fucking triggering tbbqh

creator is a pedophile

Because Jow Forums is just contrarian faggots.

I liked it honestly.

I thought season 1 and 2 were okay. Literally couldn't stand season 3 idk why. The first interdimensional tv episode is the only real good episode. Pretty much sums the entire show up.

>makes money and wants a big family

I know, what a fuckin LOSER. He should want to watch colorful candy cartoons and eat sugary doo bombs alone at this mother's place.

???
I’ve reread what I’ve said to you twice now. It’s pretty concise, you just lack the inability to be critical of your own opinions and really a basic self awareness. I’m sure your exactly the person /pol would gladly gas. Kys and post video here so we can laugh

Attached: EFE60B2E-3537-4AFB-B090-825E79F55C3A.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

someone is jelly as fuck

you should probably put some leaf-shaped styrofoam covers on that badass edge you got there, junior.

After reddit stole all our memes and popularity, we became an anti-reddit site and everything we do revolves around what reddit likes and they live in our head rent free
Then we elected Trump and the dynamic inverted completely but we thought we'd ruin this show just to put old ghosts to rest

I call it Bacon Syndrome

Something is good and a marketing strategy evolves to sell dumb people an identity centered around it. The original thing stops being enjoyable but dumb people continue to love it more and more

Attached: 1532369400240.jpg (500x375, 34K)

Thanks user I’m glad their are still some sane people left in this world

Attached: E6299E5C-97DF-40A8-BBB6-B23F4417291C.jpg (746x982, 420K)

Donnie Darko for the new generation and the late blooming cynical nihilists of the old one

I thought it was alright, there's better shows out there, what's really annoying is how the fanbase acts like they're more intelligent than everybody solely because they watch rick and morty...

>the ability to clearly communicate
>the ability to rationalize and describe human behaviour
>the ability to self reflect and lul
>???
>edgy
No wonder these faggots have no sense of humour their fucking retarded!

Mad Men is way cooler than RM.

Why can't that be the cool thing

I bet your family is proud.

Wow didn't realize this guy was also on adult swim. When the fuck did they get so preachy and leftist?

He a loser for using the words and phasing that he uses, as well as the ideas he espouses. There is nothing wrong with the desire to have a family.

Attached: 8658485464376.png (293x342, 227K)

This is just it. Every friend I have has said “rick and North has such intelligent humour user, maybe it’s just past you” the viewers conscend people because they watch a cartoon, just like left wingers conscend people because they hold post modern belief systems. It’s all fictional and equally as pathetic

My friends made me watch a whole season, didn't crack a smile the entire time.

Observation humor with a twist of non sequitur, nerd reference, politically left leaning right-hating quips and a few interesting animations...

This is just a more digestible Aqua Teen Hunger Force, but you still have to be a centrist/leftist shill with half a joint in you and living in your parent's basement.

No thanks.

Uncle Rick hangs out with his young nephew, whom he forces to go on adventures to other worlds. He traumatizes Marty, and creates classic personality split, where Marty thinks he went to another dimension, but it was only his uncle drugging and raping him. MK ultra mind control. A pedo forces kids to go into a zone they are not ready for. Morty is special friedn

I've never watched a single episode so where should I start? Ass cancer or babbie fucking?

Attached: 1443480361519.jpg (600x450, 102K)

Its fans are awful. I'm fine with the show, but the fanbase is worthy of nukes

This. What kind of low-IQ subhuman is unable to get white collar employment with decent hours?

UGH FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

R&M is to Jow Forums
as Big Band Theory is to reddit

Frylock, where do we keep the pills?

Attached: 179948-meatwad.jpg (480x480, 11K)

It's an okay show, but people blow it up to being the best thing since sliced bread.
It's some how more praised than Venture Bros and Metalocalypse

Mods can we post the webm of Dan Harmon raping a baby doll?

Fuck user let me just drop everything and rephrase in a way you may understand, because your so important because you watch rick and north and are butt hurt we think your a faggot.
“You are a cum guzzling faggot and I’m not here to either satisfy you or entertain you. I am here to waste my time and yours and laugh at how retarded you must be to post the lamest memes only a nufag fresh from reddit would use.”
Kys

Attached: 3560F27C-7383-4C1E-9F3B-F18B8B78BDFF.png (501x504, 18K)

Jow Forums is allergic to fun.

What is it about this show that makes leftists defend pedophilia?

MEATWAD! why do you need pills??

Attached: giphy-facebook_s.gif (480x270, 88K)

The fan base.
It's an entertaining show over all.
Just not nearly as good as normies seem to think

its insufferably gay

>asking the mods, the complete state of newfags.

Now this I can laugh at.

Why did they do pedo jokes when they could have been politically incorrect?

Happytime Harry says that the pills make the phone calls go away

Attached: 307220-6.gif (400x339, 25K)

found some more wholesome content

What I'm saying is that you sound like a smug hipster. Look how many buzzwords you just wrote.

its the only leftist show that is funny

honestly I find the voice acting to be insufferable. Its very grating and the poor jokes don't really make up for it.

WUBBALUBAFUCKKIDS

I’m perfectly happy not working in a diverse culturally rich environment and losing out on a couple of Gs. It all comes back to me when I come to your house on a Saturday to do a side job and get your AC or heat going again faggot. I also only work with white people and it’s beautiful

I watched Rick and Morty Season 1. It was pretty good but the DUDE NIHILISM LMAO bullshit got really old.

It's not the show's fault actually. It's the fucking fanbase.

Attached: Szechuan sauce.png (500x422, 117K)

Dr Girlfriend was a bad bitch. I miss good Adult Swim from the '00s.

I wouldn't mind a new Spaceghost Coast to Coast

Attached: tumblr_lgw7yrSNXk1qg8cxu.png (500x286, 179K)

Watching the Left squirm is fun though

I thought I was a Nazi though?

Attached: 13D41571-6BEB-42EE-8C0F-68904837B0B5.gif (400x220, 1.96M)

i just want to see what kind of salt mine plebbit will become if it gets cancelled

Attached: bird tea.jpg (544x695, 63K)

Please don't fire the baby doll raper. My life will become meaningless without cable television.

Should enjoy the endless salt once season 4 hits as well.