MALIK OBAMA NAMING NAMES

This account is dropping names of pedos. Some are no brainers. Especially with recent news.
Still.
They just tweeted that the person who is tweeting is former foundation manager for The Barack H. Obama Foundation
AKA Malik

Named:
Steven Spielberg
Tom Hanks
Steven Colbert
Dan Schneider
Jimmy Kimmel
Kevin Spacey
Kathy Griffin
Macauley Culkin (victim)
HWood actors w/ adopted foreign children
Oprah Winfrey
Chester Bennington (victim)
Robert De Niro
Patton Oswalt
Ashton Kutcher
Final Name (Saved For Last)
Barack Obama
Side note: CIA blackhats involved

They’re being very vague.
Apparently a story is dropping tonight. Until then this is what they’re doing.
Check it out:
@TWPundit
twitter.com/TWPundit

Attached: 96DBE776-5E09-453B-97BE-1DFF752C1783.jpg (750x824, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YkADj0TPrJA
thewashingtonpundit.com/blank-1/IsaacKappyExposes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's happening.

Attached: 760256CE-C325-4C10-914C-28966BB96C15.jpg (750x586, 86K)

hmm
to publish their names means something FUCKING HUGE is about to happen.
dang, glad i hung in there

it's already tonight

you guys sure are obsessed with pedos.

>Dan Schneider

>Barack Obama
Q predicted this

put me in the screencap

Attached: 1532549123926.jpg (1024x861, 147K)

>Oprah Winfrey
fucking hell

Malik Obama is so based

>"How to increase your traffic in 3 easy steps"

IS IT HAPPENING

Attached: tommy.jpg (597x439, 46K)

Obama's brother named the Jew

it's merely a weapon. a very useful weapon. all these people getting shat on are commies anyway.

>weinstein
>next spielberg
hopefully jarjar abrahms next and that tcm guy on the young turks.

(((STEVEN SPIELBERG))) RAPED AND KILLED HEATHER O'ROURKE

Attached: Heather O'Rourke.png (858x4522, 1.61M)

Attached: 1520178444181.png (1304x1384, 793K)

grabbing snacks and drinks now. fire up those screenshotting programs boys

Attached: 1520179098054.png (478x565, 165K)

>names his own brother
Wew

Guys I just went through all the names and it's a huge nothingburger. I'm getting kind of sleepy anyway.

The fake 'Obama' kids will be their undoing. You cannot expect children to lie forever.

>Obama administration

I'm predicting it right now that this will be damage control and the Jewish press will release only conservative pedophiles

I have no idea why you retards are trusting the Jewish media all of a sudden

Attached: 1532532192693.jpg (591x800, 61K)

Some of those names in there makes me wary of poisoning the well

Attached: 1520179434020.png (1168x1643, 1.04M)

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=YkADj0TPrJA

Attached: SARAH.jpg (571x422, 47K)

Attached: 1520179497966.png (1300x1840, 1.28M)

LET THE PURGE BEGIN WITH MY DIGUTS!

washington pundit is some no name news source.

all we're here for is what evidence they bring to the table.

Attached: 1520179455111.png (1010x1486, 726K)

>you hate pedos!
>just a weapon user
Know Your Shills

checked

Attached: 1520179517544.png (494x648, 145K)

Keked and checked

I suspect most of the users actually spreading this on social media are aware that it's bullshit. What I think they're unaware of is how accusing people this way when we don't have real evidence of child molestation is going to result in innocent people being fucked with.

This in turn will make those innocent people into victims who the media will listen to when they go out and talk about how bad false accusations are, how vigilante shit is wrong, etc.

And what do you think happens eventually, when some new accusations come out? Even if they're real, you're going to have a huge segment of the public saying it's bullshit because of the previous bullshit accusations.

He'll post name after name. What he won't post is a single scrap of proof.

Attached: 1520179475432.png (801x1158, 474K)

Yesssssss it begins

Attached: 9EC08C3A-F7BE-4EF9-BDF0-A2F0EE6E779B.jpg (680x487, 70K)

Attached: 1520179544773.png (726x858, 885K)

Ohhhhh shit son

Attached: Heather.jpg (350x350, 16K)

But user what about the 1000 other big happenings that were supposed to happen but didn't? Are those coming before or after this latest happening?

I literally believe every one of those except for Ashton Kutcher, he's too good-goy and he literally works on non-profit organizations that fight human trafficking and sex crimes. He has directly hurt his own career to call out people who hurt kids.

the tension in the air is rising

Attached: 1532288212923.jpg (915x455, 125K)

Wew lad

nice

we are obsessed w/evil

Obama rapes children. Reeeeeeeeeeee impeach trump

Or maybe he is just a hand that diverts from the real baddies.

>he's too good-goy and he literally works on non-profit organizations that fight human trafficking and sex crimes.
the ones who fight human trafficking must be examined the hardest.

Guilt is a powerful motivator. Just ask a white liberal.

I FUCKS WIDDIT

Huffpo preemptive damage control article incoming.

I’m obsessed with MALIK. DO IT MALIK. GO THE DISTANCE!!!

I raped children but you’re the monster

I hope we get some proof. If we actually could prove the whole pedowood ting it would give us sooooooooooo much credibility. Can you imagine? (((Their))) stranglehold over culture would begin to collapse.

This is what they just posted
And updated version of their article
thewashingtonpundit.com/blank-1/IsaacKappyExposes
It’s based around Isaac Kappy’s videos.
He also says Michael Jackson was innocent & pedophilia is just the beginning.

I liked it when you posted it in the other thread more.

No it won’t. Liberal indoctrination is strong. All this will do is allow for fags and feminism to push for normalization of child rape a lot wuicker

Attached: th.jpg (474x474, 28K)

fucking... crazy shit. God damn. I didn't even know that girl died at 12.

DeNiro was arrested for pedophilia in Paris in the 1970s but bribed his way to a charge of prostitution

KEK SHALL FEAST SOON

Attached: 1481336816071.jpg (353x381, 36K)

Attached: spielberg and heather o'rourke.jpg (334x502, 38K)

GET

she was a 'Groomer' for the in-group according to a comment posted on anotherchan

checked

Best way to hide your crimes to actively hide it and look innocent user

7s of truth. It's habbening

Yes I am. God gave me a task to wipe them out.

$65K for pizza and hot dogs sorta gave it away!

Um except it’s super illegal to millets kids- and if people start flipping on each other like with that sex cult, lots and lots of people will end up in jail. Once (((they))) start turning on each other, there will be enough rope to clean house...so to speak. The first brick ripped from the wall

womp womp

>wahh wahh everyones a pedo
So much for Jow Forums being the supposed voice of reason. I used to say there is nothing wrong with having emotions but this isn't what I meant.

its that crazy guy with the curly hair that sang the party rock song, that's the proof they have..

She had that girls school in south africa that was busted as a grooming school for Pedophilia

Please not Tom Hanks. Why bully?

Look at her school in Africa. All the teachers were raping the girls

WOW, i'm just feeling REALLY good. and AWAKE. wow! so awake. i just did some push ups and jumping jacks, and really got my blood FLOWING. i feel GREAT!! WOW! really AWAKE! i'm taking care of my mind and body, so i can keep saving info and considering what it all means. WOW. i feel GREAT! i just got back from an early morning run. WOAH. it was fantastic! i just feel so ENERGIZED and AWAKE. so much E N E R G Y.
holy shit!! i'm WIDE a w a k e. i feel so ENERGIZED. i'll curl some weights after this post for 15 mins. then i'll get back to reading. i can't believe how GOOD i feel. WOW. so A W A K E!

Attached: 1514434042763.jpg (900x900, 566K)

>Malik
Haha no fucking way.

>You guys sure are obsessed with fighting against people who want to harm children
Literally what did you mean by this

Forest? Dump!

It was once illegal to be a fag. Now they can get married. Canada legalize bestiality but you think democrats can’t legalize pedos

best obama is pretty based

>Being vague
>Naming the kid-touching faggots specifically to hundreds of thousands of people

Attached: KekUnbound.png (1395x858, 2.34M)

This is typical deflection on the left. If you dare discuss a topic they are uncomfortable with, something must be wrong with you ; you are obsessed.
Well, the American public very much want to know if high ranking celebs and pols are raping children. Call is obsession if you want; obsession with justice.

IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING

Attached: 1530284329967.png (800x850, 135K)

I always knew Michael Jackson was innocent. I am a Jehovah's Witness, the religion MJ was part of until he got too career focused.

The Witnesses preach to be very morally upright and would never hurt a child or let anyone be a homo, although he left, his Christian beliefs were still important to him.

He called out the Jews and was a celebrity that actually wasn't corrupt but because of this (((they))) tried to ruin his image and then ended up assassinating him

Attached: 1485919224756.png (700x933, 610K)

Reminder Tory smith called out Seth green in 2016

Attached: 85A5162C-C862-46B3-9900-E90E95C2907A.png (640x1136, 343K)

To be fair you must have a high iq to know how to rape children

The only name that's weird is Ashton Kutcher. He's part of an organization that helps to save children from child trafficking. He's put his life on the line undercover doing this kind of stuff. It's well known, so it casts some doubts on this guy's list. Why would someone who is so vocally against pedophilia, runs an organization to fight child trafficking, and has taken part in operations himself be a pedo?

Gay and fuck LARP by this faggot OP.
Sage and report.

You mean like Hillary does?

The greatest happening of our time approaches us, lads.

OMG when can I be deputized to kill these pedo fucks? Thats all I fucking care about. If you niggers cant come at me with immunity and a suitcase full of money than WTF are we wasting our time on?

This just sounds like a wish list. Too good to be true. Ill stand by skeptically.

He could've been victim who at some point turned into an abuser, and that's his way of making amends.

I really hope anons have to understand how Spielberg news HAS to be capitalized on. He’s mister holohoax to the generation of Americans. It would be wonderful if he were to be publically discredited. I bet many people’s mental images of their little scam come from his movies.