BHOF FOUNDATION MANAGER NAMING NAMES PT2

First thread
>

Rundown:
Twitter user @TWPundit is a former Barack H. Obama Foundation Manager AKA Malik Obama’s Foundation.
He is naming names of pedos. A lot of these are pretty well known already but he called out Obama too. (Not that some don’t know/believe this already.)

Having worked with Malik as the foundation’s manager, I don’t see why he would be ill informed about this or publicize this without having a word with Malik/confirming it with him.

Other names include:
Steven Spielberg
Tom Hanks
Steven Colbert
Dan Schneider
Jimmy Kimmel
Kevin Spacey
Kathy Griffin
Oprah Winfrey
Robert De Niro
Patton Oswalt
Ashton Kutcher
And HWood actors w/ adopted foreign children
[C]lowns [I]n [A]merica blackhats are (of course) involved.

Link to their account:
twitter.com/TWPundit

Also check digits in last thread.

Attached: 5548B938-6AC5-40C1-9719-FB7C40F7232F.jpg (750x586, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d1dBZxsmG3M
twitter.com/ObamaMalik
msn.com/en-us/movies/celebrity/jennifer-garner-‘doesn’t-want’-kids-around-ben-affleck’s-gf-lindsay-shookus/ar-BBL6HmC?ocid=spartanntp
youtube.com/watch?v=vLe_BZ1mo3I
cbsnews.com/news/ashton-kutchers-mission-to-save-children-from-sex-trafficking/
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:c3sKAwyIwdAJ:https://twitter.com/yarvo?lang=en &cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca&client=firefox-b-ab
youtube.com/watch?v=SQNJmebNHl4
youtube.com/watch?v=_szgBwmPnek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1532648090308.gif (400x220, 1.96M)

Angelina Jolie explaining a satanic ritual she was involved in.
youtube.com/watch?v=d1dBZxsmG3M

keked, checked, and heiled

Checked

Attached: 1491183120546.jpg (750x1024, 122K)

Fuck the rope. Day of fire now!

If i bang a 16yr old consensually, am i a pedo?

this sounds too good to be true

FPBP

Attached: 1505997768539.jpg (750x756, 163K)

based and redpilled

bump

Attached: 1523404034058.jpg (500x500, 35K)

Who the fuck is Malik Obama?

A reminder that Malik’s Twitter page is blessed and his DMs are always open.
twitter.com/ObamaMalik
I love going through this mans page at least one a week.

The adopted children one is especially interesting to me. Back when I was researching Elsagate, I noticed that a lot of the videos featured kids who clearly were not the same race as the adult actors, and many of these were in ones obviously made in America in well-furnished homes most likely in California (surprise, surprise). I figured the people involved either run daycares, or have lots of adopted kids.

I never thought to put two and two together involving Hollywood pedos though. It fits so obviously. What adoption agency is gonna say no to a celeb?

Depends on age of consent where you're at. Also bump because we're being raided

If you are 16-19, no.
Anything else, yes.

Do a yahoo search faggot

Bump

>schizo lists off a bunch of names with no proof
>Jow Forums goes wild
>nothing happens

this place gets worse all the time

Attached: Rudyard Kipling - Wrath of the Saxon.jpg (640x650, 71K)

So wtf am i supposed to do now? I'm a pedo? Do i like turn myself into the FBI or some shit?

Attached: peeps.jpg (1234x807, 125K)

you think this is why she divorced him?
and is the new girl in on it?
msn.com/en-us/movies/celebrity/jennifer-garner-‘doesn’t-want’-kids-around-ben-affleck’s-gf-lindsay-shookus/ar-BBL6HmC?ocid=spartanntp

Sup JIDF

I prefer Bing though

>It fits so obviously. What adoption agency is gonna say no to a celeb?
What Hollywood pedophile is gonna say no to a celeb with a palatial home with many guards on the payroll, no police entry permitted and about a thousand bedrooms with no cameras and no surveillance, way up in the Hills, and filled to the brim with as many flavors of children as he dreams of, and too far away from anyone who can hear them scream?

Laurel Cyn Bl, I'm looking at YOU
Benedict Cyn also
Coldwater Cyn as well
ALL the fucking canyon streets

Stop at the place you are and date and have sex with women or men your age from now on. Give in to recidivism and the older you get the younger you'll want. Go see a shrink, and get acquainted with God.

holy fuck add me to screencap
this is gold

Attached: ride.jpg (720x478, 77K)

It's only pedo if it's pre-puberty.

>Steven Spielberg
please be real please be real please be real please be real
>please be real please be real please be real please be real

Attached: 1532116992234.png (640x550, 532K)

Checked..absolute gold.

Is this some kind of goofy shill thing? Seems like someone just listed Trump haters and is just going to say later "the alt right are attacking people for no reason"

That sounds gay. I'd rather pound high school poonani.

Ask Jeeves, faggot.

Checked and bump

>not using DuckDuckGo

>date a roastie instead

prime

I remember that interview. What a vapid whore.

Has anyone drawn the conclusion about the little girl Heather O' Rourke's death year being in 1988 and her having white blonde hair and big blue eyes?

Attached: DAY OF ROPE WHEN.jpg (620x486, 34K)

Fug

Attached: 1532131306402.jpg (789x680, 125K)

>poonani.
youtube.com/watch?v=vLe_BZ1mo3I

>of the star of david
>shoehorning this hard
checked, but find a black friend to help you make rhymes

HollywoodAnon here?

Attached: IMG_9374.jpg (2560x1920, 2.76M)

>chizo
Schizo with an actual insider cred position and name
>pedo appears with 1 or 2 posts behind him and rants "pay no attention to that insider behind the foundation, listen to ME"
>nothing happens but we humiliate HIM
You shills get worse even faster
If you don't like it here, leave
.................. but Jow Forums is forever you'll be back :)

Weren't there several, but most 404'd?

ashton kutcher literally started a company - Thorn - that made software to traffic kids and sold it to the govt (of course marketed as a tool to fight trafficking)

cbsnews.com/news/ashton-kutchers-mission-to-save-children-from-sex-trafficking/

Not renegade, but the other one (me) is

This is copypasta you dumb ass niggers its been posted in every thread of this caliber

Look for low-talent nobodies who suddenly, and too fast, became A Big Somebody

Kind of weird. They also posted that TEDx pedo video which is old. Not saying it's not worth sharing, but odd that they would release this brand new story with tons of huge "names" then follow it up with that video.

no she's just fucked up

caught that as well in my own research. I noticed the nonwhite kids usually had a really bad grasp of english, so I guess they can't tell anyone what is done to them?

IF TRU... BURN HOLLYWOOD NOW!

Attached: .........jpg (577x734, 75K)

it probably is
alex jones was talking about this on joe rogan like a year ago; he didn't mention any names, he just said pedophiles, a lot of them, big names
I didn't believe it then, I don't believe it now
BUT I REALLY HOPE IT'S TRUE!

Attached: 6.jpg (598x717, 60K)

Green socks? Man the shilling is huge tonight

Attached: GreenSocksAnon.png (1288x4448, 555K)

Attached: 1532655658907.jpg (622x378, 92K)

(((DuckDuckGo)))

What a quack.

>t. Yahoo employee

Bawmp?

I don't use as many exclamation marks as green socks, whoever he was. Plus he seems to have booked it. Struck me as very gay. Black yes but queer as a Mexican circus. He seemed real but quickly went off on this Mexican crimelord sidetrack tangent and lost me as an audience ratings point. That, his overall frenetic franticness and his OP picture struck me as gay as ever - and gays and pedos have a China and North Korea relationship, and one's intel on the other is to be always treated as impure and potentially compromised.

Second point: his leads took Jow Forums to a possible sex club but no pedophilia. I laid down actual names disguised as initials and you are all witnessing high level corroboration of these claims from an unrelated source on Twitter almost a week later.
It all matches. One name scares me and I hope to God it's not true.

Attached: gjgv.png (596x430, 56K)

They should never have sent their barking bitches at Weinstein. You're about to witness the parallel to a certain truism: yes, you should never bite the hand that feeds you, but if you are a pedophile or party with and enable pedos, you had better not piss off too many non-pedophiles who know where all the bones are buried.
That thirst for revenge is about to claim A LOT of scalps here.

They raped and murdered children. We've seen enough. Not quite as bad, they fucked a lot of us over and failed to suicide us.
Payback is going to be a mother.

Which name?

Wunderkind :(

this guy deleted his acount after isaac called him out hes friend with gunn
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:c3sKAwyIwdAJ:https://twitter.com/yarvo?lang=en &cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca&client=firefox-b-ab

Attached: cv.png (1273x851, 152K)

Brian Peck (confirmed) and Dan Schneider (may as well be) are classic cases.

Peck quite literally wandered off the street just for fun (he had no ambition of being an actor) to audition for Return of the Living Dead, and had a throwaway role as a victim named Scuzz who has barely any dialogue and no memorable scenes (and this movie went out of it's way to give the characters as much personality as possible, even the zombies). And yet, within a year, he was getting (minor) roles, then got the chance to direct his own movie. Every newspaper or magazine review of ROTLD also went out of the way to put him in the cast list, even ones that didn't include name actors like James Karen, Clu Gulager and Linnea Quigley (who became a big time scream queen). Then he got busted for lewd acts with a minor in the 90s, yet still got a job as an acting coach well into the 2000s.

Schneider is even funnier. He had NO credits, except for a small role as a fat frat boy in an Animal House rip-off and some minor commercial roles. Then, out of nowhere, he was the most powerful man in children's television.

Attached: peck.jpg (214x317, 22K)

You might be too old for "Wunderkind". Let's see, how do I say this.
What famous Hwood name if outed as The Grand Wizard Pedophile Above Them All would instantly turn your heart black to a crisp and then collapse it?

Names such as these are the ones you should dig through the Tweet archives of. Excellent examples user

I'll reiterate: look for low-talent, and usually MALE nobodies who suddenly become A Big Somebody.

What did he mean by this

Attached: what_did_harmon_mean_by_this.png (864x879, 145K)

That's a spicy meme

Attached: 1512434530846.png (474x611, 700K)

It doesn't work "that way". There are dues. The dues get paid over years of rejection and struggle. If that rejection and struggle are weirdly missing and the male subject just hit big out of nowhere, especially after a magical meeting with someone male ELSE suspected to be pedo, or at their party, start digging

I hope he doesn't slip in the shower and accidentally shoot himself twice in the back of the head.

Spielberg?

Spiel "stick a coke up a girls asshole" berg

Attached: 613b5b00021138d52a4c207a2145f279.png (639x593, 443K)

Who did peck molest? It said nick star in the 90s

anal raped and died after rupture.
kike spielberg et al need to hang

rewatch the tomb raider movies dudes. she literally faces the illuminati

Tom Hanks

if your actualy an hwood user you should know spielberg was a pedo m8

steve carell

He better have proof or he is going to become destitute from lawsuits.

... Clint Eastwood?

Oh wow I wonder if nothing will happen

Tickets better be available for Obama's execution.

i get you but after some investigations into the office dwight has wierd tweets and pam has directed or acted in or someshit a wierdo movie, so id imagine he was in it

List is too good to be true, go to bed larpers.

Yep

his leads pointed to an orphanage, user

What does hammer toed even mean? Has anyone else ever heard this before because I haven’t. Is it some term for prying goy or something?

>What famous Hwood name if outed as The Grand Wizard Pedophile Above Them All would instantly turn your heart black to a crisp and then collapse it?
desu I can't think of anyone that would turn out to be the grand wizard pedo and have it be a shock at this point. Literally everyone has rumors or whispers about some kind of shady goings-on. Like I'd have said Oprah before but she has photos with Weinstein so that wouldn't be a surprise anymore. We've known Obama was a fuck since the hot dog party emails. Anyone in a huge position of power like Spielberg or Tom Cruise has had rumors or done weird shit for years. It would have to be like, Fred Savage or something random to be a surprise at this point.

Attached: saville.png (848x530, 587K)

youtube.com/watch?v=SQNJmebNHl4

Seth McFarlane depicting Spielberg as a boy-humper.

What did he mean by this? He's called it before.

youtube.com/watch?v=_szgBwmPnek

Mr Rogers or bob Ross would crush me

a few days ago an user made a thread warning Whoopi Goldberg had FOUR DAYS to come clean, or the user would ot it for her. Anything come of that?

Attached: 61666C32-555F-42C6-935C-B43999575297.jpg (791x1024, 159K)

jimmy saville was innocent, a scape goat to hide the true horrors unfolding across the british isles

tomorrow is the 4th day