Why can't we solve the iran problem with bombs? in all seriousness, no ground troops needed...

Why can't we solve the iran problem with bombs? in all seriousness, no ground troops needed. drone their government buildings, drone their military buildings, drone their ships, drone their supply chains, drone every facility used for their troops, just fucking drone them into the stone age and let israel or saudi arabia put the boots on the ground to pick up the pieces.
why can't we do this. someone explain why we can't defeat iran like we're playing a video game. i've had enough of these shitskin ayatollah sand-niggers on twitter. why can't we just end them via pushing buttons. don't try to build a nation, just reduce it to rubble and call it a day. WHY IS THIS NOT THE OBVIOUS ANSWER TO THE IRAN PROBLEM.

Attached: iran-solution.jpg (955x500, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TGGxqjpka-U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pol please answer me. why can't we just pop iran like a pimple. iraq went great as long as we were destroying saddam's government. the only problem was when we tried to replace it with a new government. what's the answer? just don't do step #2.

ANSWER ME POL THIS IS A SERIOUS QUESTION

there is no iran problem. theres a healthcare problem. theres an education problem. theres an immigration problem and low wages problem

there is no iran or syria problem. its made up

>Bomb the Aryans
Israel is a far greater threat to the average American than Iran is.

What do you do when they sink the ships launching cruise missiles?

We can, but how many have the stomach for it

The underlying problem is all the money that goes into maintaining the world order. That's insane military spending and a lot of trade that doesn't really benefit the US' economy (but is useful to keep other countries compliant).
The US seem to be rapidly disentangling itself from this though. It's accelerating. A lot of people assumed this would last decades and then be replaced by something else, but looks like most of it might be gone in a few years. It can't happen immediately though. For now the US is still dependent on the petro-dollar scheme to keep itself afloat. And causing widespread instabilities wouldn't benefit anyone.
So there is an Iran problem. But not for long.
Iran isn't sinking anything. A single carrier group could destroy their airports, radar stations, air defense systems, most important factories and their pipelines. And there isn't a damn thing Iran could do about it.
Keeping the gulf open for Saudi Arabia would be very expensive, but probably feasible.

>drone their shit
>they block the strait of hormuz
>america and europe die of starvation
>also drones need energy to fly
great plan.

>Why can't we solve the iran problem with bombs?
lol....newfags who don't know about STUXnet
youtube.com/watch?v=TGGxqjpka-U

Attached: 1511986001326.jpg (495x495, 30K)

Iran isn't a problem for me. I don't see how they are interfering with life for 99% of Americans either.

Iran is a problem for Israel and Saudi Arabia, not the US.

Is Iran even a problem though? They dobt ever get talked about here. Are you sure it's not a made up media bogey man

The way I understand it, it's because it's not time yet. The US still want the middle east's oil to flow. That is, in large quantities and at low price. If you start a major war in the region, maintaining the flow of other countries become very, very expensive for the US.
In a few years though, the situation might be very different.
>america and europe die of starvation
America doesn't need that oil anymore. It's an oil and natural gas exporter.
Europe would be in trouble, but they could import a lot from the US and Russia.
It's China that would be utterly fucked. They have become the main importers of middle eastern oil. And they don't have the capacity to go stabilize the middle east and restore the flow.

this user gets it.

we 'bout to bomb them for Izreal

Why can't we solve the afghanistan problem with bombs? in all seriousness, no ground troops needed. drone their government buildings, drone their military buildings, drone their ships, drone their supply chains, drone every facility used for their troops, just fucking drone them into the stone age and let chechens or pakis put the boots on the ground to pick up the pieces.
why can't we do this. someone explain why we can't defeat iran like we're playing a video game. i've had enough of these shitskin ayatollah sand-niggers on twitter. why can't we just end them via pushing buttons. don't try to build a nation, just reduce it to rubble and call it a day. WHY IS THIS NOT THE OBVIOUS ANSWER TO THE Afghan PROBLEM.

PS. Kicking your drone flying asses since 2001

Attached: IMG_0117.jpg (384x384, 164K)

>Why can't we solve the iran problem with bom-
Bang! Headshot.

Attached: 1532467718725.jpg (772x507, 106K)

Good goyim

There is no "Iran problem," you retarded Jewish shill.

>Middle East permanent freefire zone
>Wolfowitz Plan
>for Greater Israel

And now the US has to deal with dedicated state sponsored terrorist attacks on the home turf. These fuckers have plans set up just in case the US attacks Iran.

>why can't we just bomb Iran without us literally humiliating ourselves in the process

>drone
Drones need complete air superiority and can‘t operate with enemy Air Defences around.

You‘d need a month long air campaign to make Iran Drone ready.

>And there isn't a damn thing Iran could do about it.
They can launch missiles at the carrier group...

> Quiet goy!

But seriously this is it. I don't give a fuck about Iran, its the other (((sandpeople's))) problem, and it should be theirs to deal with. Honestly, of all the motherfucking shitskins, niggers and sandpeople we import, the Iranians SEEM to be one of the better ones since they fucking hate the Iranian government in my experience and more or less keep to themselves.

Attached: theclaw.png (496x521, 602K)

beacuse our president is not smart enuf for that

Their missile sites can be stealth bombed before the ships get in range. And their missiles are probably kind of shit anyway, they'd be facing the fleet's integrated defense systems they've been working on for a while.

Attached: 1517246741253.jpg (632x732, 351K)